Anyone else crashing the moment they click on any of the tags?

Yeah i'm still getting the tag crash as well.

I was still seeing this, but I was able to get it to work by reloading and immediately going into Defeat to set those options. It seems to work as long as it's the only/first thing you do. I'd also enabled Papyrus logging and tracing, which could have possibly caused things to work by slowing down the script just enough to resolve a wacky timing issue.

Seemed to work thanks :)

Playing with female PC. Female aggressors seem to never use strapons now. It always ends up using the lesbian animations.

I just upgraded to Defeat 5.3.4 (I am a no-fast-travel guy, so I was waiting to get back to a small interior cell for upgrades).  I have not had a scenario for testing yet, but if you go to Defeat's animation settings tab, you will see a setting for lesbian events (right side).  Remove the "Lesbian" tag and replace it with the "Aggressive" tag (or whatever).

If you are using 5.2.2 or earlier, there is a setting (sorry, memory does not serve where) where there is a checkbox for "Lesbian Animations."  If you uncheck, you will remove any lesbian animations from your Defeat events.

Playing with female PC. Female aggressors seem to never use strapons now. It always ends up using the lesbian animations.

I just upgraded to Defeat 5.3.4 (I am a no-fast-travel guy, so I was waiting to get back to a small interior cell for upgrades).  I have not had a scenario for testing yet, but if you go to Defeat's animation settings tab, you will see a setting for lesbian events (right side).  Remove the "Lesbian" tag and replace it with the "Aggressive" tag (or whatever).

If you are using 5.2.2 or earlier, there is a setting (sorry, memory does not serve where) where there is a checkbox for "Lesbian Animations."  If you uncheck, you will remove any lesbian animations from your Defeat events.

men ty very much! this work, but i dont understand why lesbian tag affect the strip options when have hetero sex :s

men ty very much! this work, but i dont understand why lesbian tag affect the strip options when have hetero sex :s

No problem.  For the strip options, are you referring to this post you made?

guys you know if is posible have sex scene without strip  pc armor(torso) ? i set strip options but dont work :(

In Defeat, there is a strip item feature.  I have not played around with it too much because I am using Hmmm What to Wear to create customizable in-game armor and there is a lot of checking I would have to do for what piece is in what armor slot (although Goubo allows you to identify what's what with Defeat, which is awesome).

I use the Sexlab Framework Strip Editor tab to identify what I want and don't want stripped.  You can identify whatever armor pieces you do not want to remove and from what I have seen, Defeat 5.22 and earlier respected the SL Framework designations (again, I have not had a qualifying event yet for 5.34) .  SL Framework will remember your selections and reapply if you switch back to an armor set.  The value are global for each armor piece you identify, so if you decide you do not want Glass Armor torso stripped, then choice will be applied at least to your followers (haven't checked with non-follower NPCs, but I would imagine it would be the same).

In Defeat, there is a strip item feature.  I have not played around with it too much because I am using Hmmm What to Wear to create customizable in-game armor and there is a lot of checking I would have to do for what piece is in what armor slot (although Goubo allows you to identify what's what with Defeat, which is awesome).

I use the Sexlab Framework Strip Editor tab to identify what I want and don't want stripped.  You can identify whatever armor pieces you do not want to remove and from what I have seen, Defeat 5.22 and earlier respected the SL Framework designations (again, I have not had a qualifying event yet for 5.34) .  SL Framework will remember your selections and reapply if you switch back to an armor set.  The value are global for each armor piece you identify, so if you decide you do not want Glass Armor torso stripped, then choice will be applied at least to your followers (haven't checked with non-follower NPCs, but I would imagine it would be the same).

yeah i already have all setup on sexlab, any sex action for other mods work cool, but on defeat this allways strip armor :(, lesbian option fix when my pc is raped by male human, but when is for draug or other creature, or when pc is the rapist this continue stripping :(.  (i play female pc)

yeah i already have all setup on sexlab, any sex action for other mods work cool, but on defeat this allways strip armor :(, lesbian option fix when my pc is raped by male human, but when is for draug or other creature, or when pc is the rapist this continue stripping :(.  (i play female pc)

That's odd, it has always played nice for me (I also play a female PC).  I do have this issue with Cursed Loot scenes (but then again, with the equipment additions I guess it makes sense).  I would defer to Goubo or someone more knowledgeable.

Are there traits that can be modified in Skyrim Creation Kit to make some followers more susceptible to being assaulted?

I'm noticing there are followers that just don't get assualted and some that almost have a priority.  

Even when it comes to followers assaulting NPC's, some have an immediate priority over others.

unless I surrender, those certain followers never get assualted, NPC's will kill them and preserve others for assault  

Is it me or is the Untie & rape option not working? Whenever i use that feature it just takes me back to the Tied up main menu. Anyone else experiencing this or is it just me? :(

You are not alone with this issue.

Just tested it and it's broken in v5.3.4. In v5.3.2 it works just fine.

Hi Goubo.

Thank you for creating what i can only describe as an outstanding mod, i had a look at your scripts in the CK and nearly fell out of my chair at how complex they are.

Everything seems to work fine for me in v5.3.4, just one thing i have noticed ( so far ), if you choose both Exhausted and Trauma to affect an NPC after being raped by the player, it no longer seems to choose randomly from the two, instead it puts the NPC into a kind of limbo, they just stand there and wont move, they will talk to the player if clicked on.

I checked one ( a baddy NPC  ) with another mod ( Manipulator ) and it came up as -Relationship to the PC- 'acquaintance', so it seems maybe a script fails to trigger and is keeping them in a passive state?  i tried it with just Trauma as the state to be chosen and that worked just fine, after the trauma event they reverted back to their bad old self.

I know it must be tedious trying to find all those little bugs, so its no big deal if you don't fix this little issue, i just wanted to let you know this was happening.

Edit* ---

Alexg18, on 24 May 2016 - 07:00 AM, said:snapback.png

Is it me or is the Untie & rape option not working? Whenever i use that feature it just takes me back to the Tied up main menu. Anyone else experiencing this or is it just me?  :(

You are not alone with this issue.

Just tested it and it's broken in v5.3.4. In v5.3.2 it works just fine.

-----

Same here, untie n rape just throws me back to the menu.

well i change agresive tag for foreplay and this work ^^.

I have a couple of issues that I'm having trouble finding resolutions to.

The first is that when I initiate dialogue with a victim and choose the "Going to have another turn option", nothing happens.  Also when i try to use the "Here's a gift for your/Do you want to fuck her" options sometimes nothing happens, and sometimes the PC goes hostile.  I understand the hostility is related to morality settings, but I can't seem to get anything to fire with those two options.

Are there maybe other mods I need for the functionality?  Or are there settings that I should look at in the MCM?

Phenomenal mod by the way, thanks for your hard work.

Goubo, i think there is something confusing on one section of the MCM menu:

On the NPC vs NPC settings in the section of creature where you can enable / disable races:

- When you click on "enabled races" you get a new window with list of races but tittle states "click on a race to enable it" whereas it should say "click on a race to disable"

- When you click on "disable races" you get a new window with a list of races (blannk if you do not have any) but tittle stats "click on a race to disable it" whereas it should say "click on a race to enable" 

- I can't seem to be able some races (for example, skeletons)

Are there traits that can be modified in Skyrim Creation Kit to make some followers more susceptible to being assaulted?

I'm noticing there are followers that just don't get assualted and some that almost have a priority.  

Even when it comes to followers assaulting NPC's, some have an immediate priority over others.

unless I surrender, those certain followers never get assualted, NPC's will kill them and preserve others for assault  

Hi, I'm having problems with creature-type NPC's in this mod. Humanoids can knock down and rape my PC and other NPC's, but creatures can't. They always end up knocking me down and just straight up killing me.

Pressing the surrender button does nothing, and I get an ingame message that says, "You can't surrender to this enemy," or something to that effect. 

I noticed that there's an option that allows me to enable or disable creature/races, but there's nothing in the options window that pops or, and clicking enable or disable does nothing.

Never mind, the newest update seems to have fixed this.

Just a heads up, the FunnyBiz animation pack DOES NOT WORK with this. NMM refuses to download the mod. What happened to the old animation packs? I downloaded this mod a couple times over the years and have never had any problems until now.

NMM has NEVER downloaded any mods from here. I get FunnyBiz animations when using Defeat and nothing happened to the older pre-SLAL packs except they have stopped updating them in favor of using SLAL.

Whatever is going wrong is probably doing so on your system but that's good, it means it can be fixed and you can get back to having sexy fun in Skyrim.

Sometimes people get corrupted downloads and Mod Managers will refuse to install them so I am assuming that is your actual problem, try unpacking the mod using 7Zip and if that fails you'll know you just need to try downloading it again.

Also, don't download your funnybiz files form the download page as a (zip).  There is some guy translating the files into 7z, which was my problem as well.  Look in the support threads, that's where he uplaods everytime there is an update.

No animations work, at all. No clue how to solve it. Absolutely sure I have done everything properly.

Well if you had done everything perfectly you wouldn't need help but of course we all make mistakes and that's why we have these help threads.

Welcome to Lovers Lab BTW.

If you aren't getting animations then the first place we need to look is at the output from the text box of the FNIS User Generator program which you need to run after you install any mod that adds animations to the game (that program is how they get added to where the game can find and use them).

Post that text output here, you probably missed seeing or understanding something it told you and when that program isn't happy, animations don't happen.

First of all , favorite mod , can't play Skyrim without it. Second and for the main issue I'm having: 

The latest version of Defeat is working fine for me except for the Untie & Rape button.

Now there also this problem I'm having that no matter what mods I disable/uninstall , the NPC vs. NPC function doesn't work for me. I've spent hours observing NPCs fight eachother and as soon as one of them knocks down the other , they just keep hitting them until they die instead of assaulting them. This is true to Both creature (Male Creature vs Male , Male Creature vs Female) and Humanoid NPCs (All genders) . Player vs. NPC works fine , and so does NPC vs. Player. 

If someone is able to give me a heads up or hint me towards a possible fix to this , I'd be grateful.

Since upgrading to 534 the rape option does not work for me when the victim is permanently tied, nothing happens (i never get the "are you sure?" prompt), it only works if i command a follower to "rape with player" or if the victim is in knockdown, exhausted, trauma or rope-tied state. Other than that the mod works fine for me including the tags.