Hey everyone thank you for all the love! I'm sorry I have been very busy but I just wanted to show you guys my new Work in progress...
"Injured Animations" I hope to have them ready soon! Stay brutal! :D
post-51187-0-81989300-1462954961_thumb.gif
Idle

post-51187-0-01218800-1462954954_thumb.gif

WalkForward(I know I have to work on it lol)

post-51187-0-16505800-1462956700_thumb.gifpost-51187-0-91877900-1462956716_thumb.gif

Hey everyone thank you for all the love! I'm sorry I have been very busy but I just wanted to show you guys my new Work in progress...

attachicon.gifezgif.com-video-to-gif(129).gif

Idle

You sir deserve a huge wet kiss. :) A thousand thanks for considering my request. I'm staying brutal. LoL.

Looking good as always.

Something just gave me an idea, and I'm not sure if it's been done yet: Pillory three-ways. Also table three-ways I guess.

Actually, now that I brought it up, I've gotten to thinking of how much I want to see sex animations for the bondage furniture and such.

I really wish I could animate.

Idle

You sir deserve a huge wet kiss. :) A thousand thanks for considering my request. I'm staying brutal. LoL.
Lol I fixed the walking animations. They look perfect now. Thank you for the idea. While my character was defeated I thought it was odd that she could just up and walk like she didn't just take a beating from a group of bandits and so I just had to fix that lol

Looking good as always.

Something just gave me an idea, and I'm not sure if it's been done yet: Pillory three-ways. Also table three-ways I guess.

Actually, now that I brought it up, I've gotten to thinking of how much I want to see sex animations for the bondage furniture and such.

I really wish I could animate.

I can only say your wish is already being worked on lol :P

There is a mod named Vigor Combat and Injuries on nexus. Please try it out if you haven't already. My idea is to acitvate your injured animations through PCEA 2 mod when pc is injured because of that mod feature. Or asking the mod author to improve his injury system by playing proper animations using yours with your permission. If you could create the whole injured animations set; that would be super awesome and brutal. I mean injured animations for other activities like sitting ; sneaking; riding ; standing - forward - backward - left -right - normal one handed and two handed and dual weild weapons attack ; weapons ready standing idle and walking with weapons drawn. I don't mean to take adventage of you for accepting my request once. But hey ; there's no harm in asking .Right ?

There is a mod named Vigor Combat and Injuries on nexus. Please try it out if you haven't already. My idea is to acitvate your injured animations through PCEA 2 mod when pc is injured because of that mod feature. Or asking the mod author to improve his injury system by playing proper animations using yours with your permission. If you could create the whole injured animations set; that would be super awesome and brutal. I mean injured animations for other activities like sitting ; sneaking; riding ; standing - forward - backward - left -right - normal one handed and two handed and dual weild weapons attack ; weapons ready standing idle and walking with weapons drawn. I don't mean to take adventage of you for accepting my request once. But hey ; there's no harm in asking .Right ?

+1

Idle

Hey man, the injured animations look great so far!

May I suggest a slow crawling animation for sneaking when injured?

Also, do you have any plans to create some content for fallout 4 in the future?

Always looking forward to your updates!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Back in Oblivion, someone made cover up animation because the armors in Oblivion do break, but in Skyrim, they won't, and adding new idle animations or any animations was pain in the ass back the day, so that almost get forgotten too, because you can't break the limbs like in fallout.

I am glad someone finally make these, and to my surprise FunnyBiz's injured animation looks really not so "hardcore and brutal", don't get me wrong, I don't mean it's bad or anything, just a surprise, it looks reasonable and believable.

Okay, I have a stupid question that I am sure has already been asked in the 130 pages of this thread but I would appreciate if somebody could indulge me :)

Where can I find female versions of animals to play with some of the animations in this mod (thanks by the way, really big fan of the animations I have seen so far) ?

I am pretty sure I found giantess  here in loverslab but is there anything else I should download ? Also do you know of any retexturing of female monsters already in skrim worth checking ?

Thanks for your help whoever answers.

EDIT: OK, yeah... I am defenitly doing something wrong with the female creature animations. Both female draugr and giantess from the mod I found don't launch the animations from this mod... instead they suddenly turn male and... well my male character is made into a female by default XD

What am I missing here ? Did I forget something ?

Worst part is that's not even the part of the mod I am most interrested with... But I can't stand to have something that is not working properly, it's kind of a "mini-OCD", drives me mad. Sombody help ? :P

Idle

Hey man, the injured animations look great so far!

May I suggest a slow crawling animation for sneaking when injured?

Also, do you have any plans to create some content for fallout 4 in the future?

Always looking forward to your updates! :heart::heart::heart:

Well the bleedout animation where you crawl can be used for that :) but so far I have created injured WalkForward,backward,1hweaponidle, a new bleedout animation,runforward,and run backward :)

Wow she wounded her pussy after being gang raped for 1 week then she's running away from the bandit camp, look awesome hahaha

EXACTLY. LOL

I won't be creating all of those but I will create some :)

The wounded animation is awesome and was something really missing from skyrim. Could be used by a plethora of mods, really ranging from Defeat, SD+, slaverun, Ineed.

Shinji my good friend! I haven't forgotten about the animations you have requested I am working on those as well ^_^ and thank you I agree!

Back in Oblivion, someone made cover up animation because the armors in Oblivion do break, but in Skyrim, they won't, and adding new idle animations or any animations was pain in the ass back the day, so that almost get forgotten too, because you can't break the limbs like in fallout.

I am glad someone finally make these, and to my surprise FunnyBiz's injured animation looks really not so "hardcore and brutal", don't get me wrong, I don't mean it's bad or anything, just a surprise, it looks reasonable and believable.

Lol I know what you mean Bytion thank youuu :D

Ok FunnyBiznessAnimations V16.1 has the new Injured animations (I will most likely make more.) Here are some previews! :lol:

INJURED ANIMATIONS

Idle

post-51187-0-02941200-1463012174_thumb.gif

WalkForward

post-51187-0-55637100-1463012229_thumb.gif

WalkBackward

post-51187-0-42987800-1463012263_thumb.gif

H2H_idle

post-51187-0-85417900-1463012293_thumb.gif

1HWeapon_Idle

post-51187-0-94998200-1463012324_thumb.gif

1HWeapon_walkforward

post-51187-0-84692400-1463012366_thumb.gif

1HWeapon_walkBackward

post-51187-0-41991900-1463012414_thumb.gif

BleedOut

post-51187-0-57301400-1463012438_thumb.gif

Ok FunnyBiznessAnimations V16.1 has the new Injured animations (I will most likely make more.) Here are some previews! :lol:

INJURED ANIMATIONS

Idle

WalkForward

WalkBackward

H2H_idle

1HWeapon_Idle

1HWeapon_walkforward

1HWeapon_walkBackward

BleedOut

Just wanna say thanks for all your hard work, they look great along with all the other work you've done. You sir are a legend keep it up! :)

INJURED ANIMATIONS

Idle

WalkForward

WalkBackward

H2H_idle

1HWeapon_Idle

1HWeapon_walkforward

1HWeapon_walkBackward

BleedOut

Just wanna say thanks for all your hard work, they look great along with all the other work you've done. You sir are a legend keep it up! :)
Wow man thank you so much for that. It means a lot to me bc I bust my ass trying to get as much content out as fast as possible bc I want everyone to have a great gaming experience you know? And everyone including you make it worthwhile my friend. Thank you :)

That bleed out animation looks like it could be put to use right away by replacing the one currently in game!

...well maybe it could be ever so slightly more brutal still. :lol:

Thank you and yes lol I made it so it can be used with the bleedout crawling animations so yes I made it to replace the vanilla bleedout. ^_^

Hi all.

I'm having a bit of confusion with this pack. I downloaded the latest replacer pack 16.0 I believe and installed as a mod using MO. Set the priority below SnA Loader and loaded up the game.

I was expecting the animations for this pack to be inside the Sn Loader MCM menu as a submenu, instead it has it's own MCM menu on the same level as Sn loader, sexlab, defeat etc etc. as if it is a separate mod that you can activate or not.

Is this what it is supposed to look like or have I missed something somewhere? Are the animations meant to be inside the Sn Loader mCM menu or like a seperate mod?

Thanks all

Hey everyone I saw this doggystyle scene http://www.xvideos.com/video20209975/jennifer_white-_chauffeur_s_delight

and this doggystyle scene

http://www.xvideos.com/video20209471/mahina_zaltana-_death_of_a_tennis_star

And we all know my fetish is limpsex and I HAD to see if I could recreate them...so yeah I will have a new necro scene uploaded soon lol

well, this doesn't need me to update in SLAL, everyone just put it in game and fire away!

Yes! Lol that's the best part! No work for you! Lmao :P

Thx again for the dragon animations Funnybiz! ^_^http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/16577/skyrim-dragon-lover

Oh mannnnn that was awesomeeee!!! I was waiting to see what you would make with those! :D SWEET!