12 hours ago, laskyYu said:

When wearing extreme dress, the character's walking speed still has three levels: "walk, run and sprint “, I'm wondering if there is a way to limit the walking speed to only walk when wearing the extreme dress 

It should already be limiting it for the extreme ones. What is your player carryweight like? The mod may try to -1000 that to send you overburdened but if you have it 5000 initially then that has no effect.

12 hours ago, laskyYu said:

When wearing extreme dress, the character's walking speed still has three levels: "walk, run and sprint “, I'm wondering if there is a way to limit the walking speed to only walk when wearing the extreme dress 

14 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

It should already be limiting it for the extreme ones. What is your player carryweight like? The mod may try to -1000 that to send you overburdened but if you have it 5000 initially then that has no effect.

Carry weight can also get overridden by some gameplay rebalance mod, in which case putting Devious Devices - Integration (and DD Expansion, obviously) lower in load order might fix the issue.

On 9/20/2020 at 5:29 AM, dnoah said:

Carry weight can also get overridden by some gameplay rebalance mod, in which case putting Devious Devices - Integration (and DD Expansion, obviously) lower in load order might fix the issue.

I'm using the skill overhaul mod, maybe that is the issue, anyway, I'll try to reinstall DD at the bottom of the queue, thanks for help :D

So I just went to check my carry weight, the number is 1202, if the DD is like what you said, -1000 then there is no way to cause overburdened, I'll try to fix that.

42 minutes ago, laskyYu said:

I'm using the skill overhaul mod, maybe that is the issue, anyway, I'll try to reinstall DD at the bottom of the queue, thanks for help :D

So I just went to check my carry weight, the number is 1202, if the DD is like what you said, -1000 then there is no way to cause overburdened, I'll try to fix that.

If something pushes carry weight beyond 1000 then @Zaflis is right and I'm wrong and load order won't do anything useful. You can always overburden yourself manually by adding some junk via console, like player.additem f5d07 400. Or modify that hobble skirt enchantment in CK, if you know how to use it.

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, MicroWazzle said:

I'm having this texture problem where some devious items dont have any textures to them and they appear a light purple and smooth. Anyone know if there is a fix?

Purple = missing texture. Make sure your mod manager unpacks texture files to where it should (\data\textures\devious\).

• 2 months later...
12 minutes ago, Masterlance said:

Im sure, there was a MCM before, because for Amazing World of Bikini Armor i need to toggle one thing to see the bikini top.

You are thinking DDi, not DDa. That was another component of the whole DD package, that's the one that added all the functionality to the items. This one is mainly just models.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I'm kind of having a weird problem, when I click download and wait for 10 seconds, nothing happens. The download doesn't start and it doesn't take me to MEGA or anything. I've tried:

- waiting for about 10 minutes to see if anything happens; nothing did.

- disabling anti-virus and windows defender.

- googling to see if i could find the file anywhere else but i'm internet noob and couldn't find anything.
Please help.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Thingolf said:

I got all the other DD mods (Contraceptions, integrations, expansion, equip etc) but do I still need this mod? Or are the asses contained here also added to the other mods I have installed?

You only need DD 5.1 main install file, it contains all the parts in it. Uninstall all those old files if you still have.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, silentmystery said:

i need some help everytime i try to manually install it to mod organizer it says (none of the available installer plugins were able to handle that archive) how can i fix this. i need this mod since its a master for another mod

You have most likely a failed download. ?

Nevertheless, it sounds to me that you are (accidently?) trying to install the outdated DD Version from here?

I advise NOT to do this.

If you are new to the DD mod landscape, go here ?

And ignore the older and outdated mods like these ones here, they are replaced and combined by the above mod:

Edited by worik
5 hours ago, worik said:

You have most likely a failed download. ?

Nevertheless, it sounds to me that you are (accidently?) trying to install the outdated DD Version from here?

I advise NOT to do this.

If you are new to the DD mod landscape, go here ?

And ignore the older and outdated mods like these ones here, they are replaced and combined by the above mod:

ahh okay thanks this version didnt show up anywhere so i downloaded the old versions. thanks ill try it out now

• 8 months later...