Check the change log.

This one hasn't been updated lately.

Devious Devices Integration did get an update recenty.

This ome came up as having an update today.

Maybe something was edited in the main post.

Check the change log.

Maybe something was edited in the main post.

^ This

Check the change log.

Just me updating some parts of the main post, sorry 'bout that. Didn't think it would send out update notices as long as the actual file hasn't changed (which it hasn't).

Check the change log.

Just me updating some parts of the main post, sorry 'bout that. Didn't think it would send out update notices as long as the actual file hasn't changed (which it hasn't).

It does it quite a few times with mods and it makes me sad when it turns out there's no actual update :(

Tried installing the latest version of DDa using TES Mod Manager, for some reason it fails to add to my omod list or activate when I try to import.

Not sure what's going on there, but unless others here are experiencing the same it's likely to be a local issue. Especially if the same occurs with other mods as well.

Is there a way to add more armors/items to the list of things that other mods use to equip on to your PC?

Assuming you're looking for a way to insert your own items you'll have to take it up with the author of the mod you're using for equipping the devices to the PC.

Is there a way to add more armors/items to the list of things that other mods use to equip on to your PC?

Assuming you're looking for a way to insert your own items you'll have to take it up with the author of the mod you're using for equipping the devices to the PC.

Most don't want to add a dependency to another mod for their items but there are ways around it. Some use a soft dependency (most use them for items from Captured Dreams) or others use the Tag system or commands in Integration to get items by keyword (this may not give matching items though). FtM 3 uses keywords so any mod that registers them can be used and Captured Dreams v4 will use them as well.

Could someone tell me if there's a lore-friendly version or patch for DDx gear? I absolutely love all of it, but the latex and stripper heels are often a bit jarring when I'm trying to play. Calling latex "ebonite" doesn't really make it any more immersive for me I'm afraid. Any suggestions?

from that list it seems like you're missing aroused and if that is indeed the order it's a complete mess you really should run loot and maybe reducing the amount of mods being loaded since i'm pretty sure there's a limit of how many mods you can load before they overwrite eachother

But I do run LOOT.  Every time I install a mod and sometimes just for the heck of it.  And I updated my version of LOOT not long ago I would think it'd be working better.  Next time I start a fresh playthrough I'll go through my list to see if there are any mods I can cut back on but as it stands I use most of these in one form or another.  And I don't like uninstalling mods during an ongoing playthrough to avoid complications. 

And for those that want it, here is my most recent papyrus log.  I temporarily made a new character to test things out for it.  And naturally, NATURALLY several of the items I was having trouble with are now working properly.  On my female character anyway.  But one thing I'm still having trouble with is getting these items to work on NPCs.  I've tried different methods of giving them the items (gifting through dialogue, forcing on them with a mod) but they don't seem to work.  I even check their inventory.  It says they have the item equipped but it is not showing up on their bodies.

And before you ask, I'm aware there is a setting in the MCM along the lines of "number of NPCs effected" or something like that.  I've been told I need to assign this setting a number before NPCs around me will start equipping these items.  Well I did that and it's still not working. 

I know I missed the original troubleshooting instructions and I apologize if I came off snippy at all but please help me with this.  I've grown fond of making pics and comics with Skyrim and I'd like to make more using Devious Device items on NPCs.  Please help me. 

It isn't always easy to know which DD item comes from which of the three DD mods, but the armbinder is a DD Integration item. I had that problem a few hours ago, when I was using DD Integration 3.0 Beta. While the arms would be correctly placed in the armbinder during the ZAZ scenes or when she's struggling to get out, they would hang at the sides with no hands during idle. 

I replaced it with 2.9.2 and now there's no problem.

So, if you are still having the same problem I had and is using 3.0 beta, trying switching to 2.9.2.

I have been trying to find what the problem was with my system why some animations would not continue.Well its because DD has disabled Kids.For some reason.This is the second time this has happened.I went back to 2.9.0 an the kids appear.So um.Did you test the mod before releasing it?

@Zaz Chris

I'm not quite sure what you mean by poses. I assume Zadil's version will require some special run/walk/sneak/etc animations due to the nature of the armbinder, but mine isn't nearly as restrictive and should work (at least during my tests) with vanilla animations.

For the restraining gloves, I simply rigged the hand mesh so that the fingers can't move independent of the palm, which gets the job done imo.

Some early in game renders - still need to fix portions of the weight map, and the env map for the hood is still pretty weird:

Warning - Fairly large (1440p) images

7hwfiHm.jpg

NoXqfD2.jpg

7aghwDO.jpg

nElhArR.jpg

SrRayWV.jpg

nej6Cso.jpg

Since the custom body I'm using is somewhat based on UNP, if I were to release it the set will be for UNP only. Unlike Zadil, I'm extremely lazy, and don't really want to bother with multiple conversions.

Was this ever released? I want it!!

@Zaz Chris

I'm not quite sure what you mean by poses. I assume Zadil's version will require some special run/walk/sneak/etc animations due to the nature of the armbinder, but mine isn't nearly as restrictive and should work (at least during my tests) with vanilla animations.

For the restraining gloves, I simply rigged the hand mesh so that the fingers can't move independent of the palm, which gets the job done imo.

Some early in game renders - still need to fix portions of the weight map, and the env map for the hood is still pretty weird:

7hwfiHm.jpg

NoXqfD2.jpg

7aghwDO.jpg

nElhArR.jpg

SrRayWV.jpg

nej6Cso.jpg

Since the custom body I'm using is somewhat based on UNP, if I were to release it the set will be for UNP only. Unlike Zadil, I'm extremely lazy, and don't really want to bother with multiple conversions.

It looks beatiful, lore-friendliness be damned :lol:

@Zaz Chris

7hwfiHm.jpg

NoXqfD2.jpg

7aghwDO.jpg

nElhArR.jpg

SrRayWV.jpg

nej6Cso.jpg

Fantastic, please share  :angel:

@Zaz Chris

7hwfiHm.jpg

NoXqfD2.jpg

7aghwDO.jpg

nElhArR.jpg

SrRayWV.jpg

nej6Cso.jpg

Fantastic, please share  :angel:

Not to be the dasher of dreams but it's been 3 years and I'm afraid those assets were never released and Aegis hasn't visited LL for at least 2 ^^

At this point it is unlikely that it will see a public release.

Okay, I'm going to ask a potentially stupid, and likely asked before, question, but I can't seem to find an answer, so here goes:

Where can I find CBBE version 3.2.3? The CBBE page on the nexus ONLY carries v3.4f, and looking out on the web I literally cannot find any versions of this file that aren't on really sketchy Russian sites that make me want to run my virus scanner after leaving (thank God for noscript). I get some visual problems with 3.4, with floating nipple piercings and harness clipping being the most notable. I've tried the UNP, but aside from a look that doesn't really appeal (too skinny for me) they have their own host of issues I won't go into here. I've been struggling with this since I got these mods, can I get some help?

Thanks in advance.

Okay, I'm going to ask a potentially stupid, and likely asked before, question, but I can't seem to find an answer, so here goes:

Where can I find CBBE version 3.2.3? The CBBE page on the nexus ONLY carries v3.4f, and looking out on the web I literally cannot find any versions of this file that aren't on really sketchy Russian sites that make me want to run my virus scanner after leaving (thank God for noscript). I get some visual problems with 3.4, with floating nipple piercings and harness clipping being the most notable. I've tried the UNP, but aside from a look that doesn't really appeal (too skinny for me) they have their own host of issues I won't go into here. I've been struggling with this since I got these mods, can I get some help?

Thanks in advance.

My suggestion is to use one of the Bodyslide conversions for the DD items and use a preset made for that body. Two people have released bodyslide files for them here on LL.

• 2 weeks later...

​Why do i get a weird card game when I open the fill?

Try another browser. Some browsers, like Edge, seem to have some sort of very strange problems with LL links and files. I am honestly not sure why and I would really like to know.