I try to start the forbidden bookshelf quest but i get an error. my log says this:

============================================================
[06/09/2015 - 11:45:16PM] [Zad] (((ERROR))): zaddForbiddenTomeQuest failed to start.
[06/09/2015 - 11:45:16PM] ============================================================
[06/09/2015 - 11:45:33PM] VM is freezing...
[06/09/2015 - 11:45:33PM] VM is frozen

anyone has an idea?

I try to start the forbidden bookshelf quest but i get an error. my log says this:

[06/09/2015 - 11:45:16PM] [Zad] (((ERROR))): zaddForbiddenTomeQuest failed to start.

[06/09/2015 - 11:45:16PM] ============================================================

anyone has an idea?

Do you have a belt or collar already equipped? It won't start if you do.

anyone has an idea?

Do you have a belt or collar already equipped? It won't start if you do.

no i didn't have any equiped

I used the command to start it now. than it works.

UUNP also features batch builds (actually it's just a Bodyslide/OutfitStudio feature). Batch builds are enabled by a correspoding xml in SliderGroups, check out the sturucture in the attached archive.

For best results for conversions to UUNP use high poly UNP (and derivate) outfits as a starting point for your conversions (convert them to UUNP base shape with UNPconvert).

Requires DDa and DDx (HDT boots). The group for batch builds is simply called "Devious Devices Assets - UUNP HDT" (it's obviously a WIP, some stuff is close to finished, other not, feedback welcome, fixed slider data even more so). Be advised, this will overwrite your current meshes, just reinstall the original mod if you wanna get rid of the modified meshes.

Check out Gameplayer's mod here, features all sliders with less clipping.

but if you want to use Bodyslide with batchbuilding, then yeah, that's probably your only viable option

That's simply not true, UUNP also features batch builds (actually it's just a Bodyslide/OutfitStudio feature). Batch builds are enabled by a correspoding xml in SliderGroups, check out the sturucture in the attached archive.

attachicon.gifDevious Devices Assets - UUNP HDT WIP.7z

Requires DDa and DDx (HDT boots). The group for batch builds is simply called "Devious Devices Assets - UUNP HDT" (it's obviously a WIP, some stuff is close to finished, other not, feedback welcome, fixed slider data even more so).

State of the WIP: boots should be more or less clip free, gloves and collar aren't really done. the corset doesn't feature a belly weight, because that's my other project (suppress belly scaling while wearing devices that cover the belly). piercings should be spot on.

Be advised, this will overwrite your current meshes, just reinstall the original mod if you wanna get rid of the modified meshes.

For best results for conversions to UUNP use high poly UNP (and derivate) outfits as a starting point for your conversions (convert them to UUNP base shape with UNPconvert).

//edit: uploaded new archive with some xml cleanups aswell as less clipping (hopefully) gloves, feedback still welcome.

//edit2: small update, containing bra and updated group file to include bra and belt. Merge/overwrite previous archive.attachicon.gifDevious Devices Assets - UUNP HDT - WIP - update.7z

Just saw your reply to me in another thread thank you for doing this everything you've done so far looks 1000 times better no more niples cliping though pericings line up finaly ect. Only gloves are having some issues with some arm movements but i expect some of that.

Guest smellbo

Hi guys! I'd like to show my progress with new gag model which I currently working on. I hope you like it  :)

W..whoa!  :D

I completely forgot about this, it looks really good!

sorry for the stupid question I've only used build on single items so far, it's the same with this as well right? But instead of build I click batch build right?

sorry for the stupid question I've only used build on single items so far, it's the same with this as well right? But instead of build I click batch build right?

You choose the group in the group filter at the top of BodySlide, then hit Batch Build.

You choose the group in the group filter at the top of BodySlide, then hit Batch Build.

Ah so I don't have to tick everything individually great! Thank you very much! :)

Hmm do I have to choose the body too in the group filter since if I only choose the devious group it crashes. But

if I try individual items it works.

EDIT 2: Okay so If it try to build braPadded it always crashes. :8

Re-read what you wrote. So, are you using Bodyslide 2.6 (you should).

Haha ups yeah I guess I should xD Damn okay that explains the weirdness I was experiencing.

Re-read what you wrote. So, are you using Bodyslide 2.6 (you should).

Thanks! :) I updated did the build again now it works perfectly.

You are awesome for doing this! Everything fits perfectly from the stuff it tried out. :)

UUNP also features batch builds (actually it's just a Bodyslide/OutfitStudio feature). Batch builds are enabled by a correspoding xml in SliderGroups, check out the sturucture in the attached archive.

attachicon.gifDevious Devices Assets - UUNP HDT WIP.7z

Requires DDa and DDx (HDT boots). The group for batch builds is simply called "Devious Devices Assets - UUNP HDT" (it's obviously a WIP, some stuff is close to finished, other not, feedback welcome, fixed slider data even more so). Be advised, this will overwrite your current meshes, just reinstall the original mod if you wanna get rid of the modified meshes.

Humm... Are you sure this is UUNP? 

Either two things have happened.

1: Its not uunp and its cbbe

2: Im not using UUNP and its my fault I'm getting CTD when trying the conversions. (Pretty sure i'm using uunp)

Um, what's DDx?

Devious Devices - Expansion

Devious Skyrim

yep pretty sure it's UUNP, make sure you use BS 2.6a.

edit: i can't type for shit.

After i use your conversion i experience a CTD when using Cursed loot (tie me up) debug option.

The base assets from DDA and DDX work just fine. I'm using UUNP HDT so its not a body problem. Iv tested Both a UUNP special & and UUNP HDT bodies and they both crash only when using the converted DDA and DDX assets.  So far It only crashes when i use this conversion. Very strange. 

Am i the only one having problems with this conversion?