Which Skyrim version is best

That would be SE. SE is much more stable than LE and AE is such a minor upgrade from SE that it's not really worth it.
Bonus point: SE has the best support if you want to play Skyrim Together.

Edit: If you want the stuff from AE that's fine. You need to get a downgrader anyways whether you buy AE or not. There is a downgrader on Nexus Mods that let's you keep all the stuff you get from buying AE. 

Edited by Darklinus
3 hours ago, sainrocky2658 said:

- Hi guys i want to know which version of skyrim is best for mod.

- That can can play most of mod without any complex. 

- Because i noticed that latest aniversary update has not support many mod .

Allow me to cut your question in pieces;

- Hi guys i want to know which version of skyrim is best for mod.

Debatable, as preferences may differ. But if you do not aim for specific mods found in loverslab, then SE.

That LE skyrim mods and developments around are for either those with stable LE skyrim builds, who don't (yet)want to move to a new skyrim.

Investment in time in your skyrim buildorders are a major thing I can relate too. But if you start new, then go for SE or even AE.

- That can can play most of mod without any complex. 

Getting LE skyim stable is more difficult. You need to merge mods at some point, where skyrim SE can use ESL plugins. Basegame itself also

have more bugs, less stable script engine, etc. For that matter is AE(the lastest SE version) not any different.

- Because i noticed that latest aniversary update has not support many mod.

Almost all major mods have moved on. It is still possible to stay on the older SE version, but some modmakers promised to only update for AE.

Unless there are a couple of legacy SE mods, you absolutely need,(I cannot imagine which ones at this point?) AE is supported well enough.

Many SE mods which work without DLL 'still' work in AE skyrim!!! You have to read upon comments from users, but it's usually fine.

Think about clothing mods, animations, textures, quest mods without extensive SKSE scripting, new land mods.

Skyrim LE have 50 new mods every week. Skyrim SE(AE is still SE too) have 350!!! All truly new goodies are developed for AE.

And then you have to hope that the author will backport it to LE. But in case of DLL mods or complicated scripts, the answer is usually... no.

I advise to go for AE.

Only exception is if you want to use some very specific LE mods. 

And perhaps what Darklinus pointed out; If you want Skyrim Together, go with SE. But even that would switch at some point...

I would say... we are at a switching point for advantages between SE and AE. It's getting really close now.

Edited by Nithalm
10 hours ago, sainrocky2658 said:

@Darklinus thanks buddy so it's best if i used Skyrim SE last build 1.5.97 . Correct?

Yeah exactly. ?
Nithalm makes some good points but the most major thing that AE misses is net script framework and a lot of good mods use that. I tried out AE but I found myself needing to downgrade, mostly because I wanted to play Skyrim together and missing net script framework. But if you don't use any of those then AE is fine to use.

Edit: It is possible to play skyrim together on AE but I wouldn't recommend it. I found it extremely buggy and it crashed a lot.

Edited by Darklinus
1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

What is that now? the second or the third "Which is best Ver." Thread this Week?

Exactly.

If only there was something called a search engine which people could use to find information on the web.

While I'm here can I ask which is best - VHS or Betamax?

Edited by Grey Cloud
7 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

If only there was something called a search engine which people could use to find information on the web.

Sounds like something only existing in legends like Nessie or King Arthur.. although I remember a Docu where they actually proved a Roman with similar Name existed in that time Period ? I just can't remember anymore how it's called.. Its years ago.

10 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

While I'm here can I ask which is best - VHS or Betamax?

VHS of course! It's one year younger, so it's newer it MUST be the better version! That's what my idiot logic tells me and it's never not wrong ?

On 9/9/2022 at 12:46 PM, sainrocky2658 said:

which version of skyrim is best

Alexa version. Obviously.

Edited by belegost