11 hours ago, sfdrake said:

thow does this work with shadow of skyrim: nemesis?

I think this would override SoSN. Basicly SoSN is useless unless you tweak the MCM settings so that defeat in Yamate happens before you "die" according to SoSN.

If you want Yamate as an addition, I would recommend turning off any possible way NPCs/Creatures can defeat you unless you surrender yourself.

Yeah okay, that victim adjustment thing "fixes" the male pc to be in the female position when assaulted by male npcs, however, it cuts the number of available animations for Female aggressors on male victims by half.

Is there a way to edit the way this mod calls Sexlab? Maybe make/add some conditionals to put Males on Female position when defeated by other males?

20 hours ago, Unknown Dragon said:

Yeah okay, that victim adjustment thing "fixes" the male pc to be in the female position when assaulted by male npcs, however, it cuts the number of available animations for Female aggressors on male victims by half.

Is there a way to edit the way this mod calls Sexlab? Maybe make/add some conditionals to put Males on Female position when defeated by other males?

Dunno

Never really got behind how SL Actor sorting works

If someone knows how to properly create the startup in a way that has no issues with any gender combinations go right ahead, but I never managed to make it work for any and all situations

5 hours ago, gegging said:

currently on AE, even with hunter mode on, enemies still die from attacks that would've killed them. Tagging doesn't seem to work as well.

Read Reqs

Edited by Scrab

I'm having an odd issue. Human actors don't seem to register. I've tested with the three wolves near riverwood and it worked fine, 1, 2, 3 actors work fine, but not with the bandit in front of embershard mine. Sex with humans work fine outside of Kudasai. The aggressors just stand there laughing and clapping at the player bleeding on the ground doing nothing. No struggle. nothing.

Edit: So as I was reading though this forum trying to find a solution when I heard something

*Moist Towelettes Sounds*

My PC was getting raped by the same bandit that as been mocking her for a few minutes. I had Skyrim in the background. I think there's a delay of some sort. Nothing showed up in the console until my pc started to get raped.

Edited by mcnv
17 hours ago, realstoragekid said:

Is there anyway to set your follower to have sex with defeated NPCs?

Followers can be assaulted by NPCs who defeat you (I think they must be active followers). I didn't see an option the MCM to allow the reverse, so maybe the feature isn't implemented yet. 

I was in a crowded area, downed 2 enemies via YameteKudasai, after battle ends I went to kill the two actors one by one. Just as I finished killing the second, a guard came and 'resurrected' the first actor, get stucked in animation as other guards came and killed the first 'resurrected' actor.

Please fix ?

I captured a leveled actor (with id FFxxxxxx), when I release the captured actor, it has a totally new model.

I cannot peek into your dll (so I wont know how you implemented Kudasai.GetTemplateBase(subject))
Please try something like this, I haven't test this extensively, but in my few personal tests this works (papyrus only)

Actorbase replicaBase = target.GetleveledActorBase().GetTemplate()
if replicaBase == none
    replicaBase = target.GetleveledActorBase()
endif

I tend to never really get put in the defeat position(And thus never get sexually assaulted), I just get killed, blacked out or have my things robbed immediately when the event triggers.
The AE .dll definitely did fix interactions and being able to defeat NPCs though

Well, here is what's happening in my game. Now, I'll be the first to admit that if others are getting it to work, and I'm not, then I'm doing something wrong.

I am running AE. Using the Ostim version. I have the AE .dll installed. The MCM is set for Assault Chance 100%, Simple Slavery 10%, Robbery Chance 0%. No destroyed items.

I went up against the bandits outside Helgen (using Alternate Perspective) to see how it performed. There are six of them. They defeat me all right, but only rob me.  Despite that option being set to 0. They stand around clapping, then say "That will teach you. Don't come back." When I get up, they kill me. No assault, no Simple Slavery. Huh. I thought that may be a one time glitch in a glitchy game, but it happened on four separate tests, all starting from different save points. I even moved Yamate to the bottom of my load order. Nope. It still happened.

So, there's something I don't have set up right. I am aware there are still issues to be ironed out for the AE version. Perhaps that's all it is.

On 8/20/2022 at 3:33 AM, Scrab said:

YameteKudasai.dll 842.5 kB · 75 downloads

• Experimental Build for Anniversary Edition, let me know if it works
  • Added a janky n clunky attempt to 'fix' the Defeated NPC stuck-in-combat issue

Please add a option to skip the mini game, I absolutely hate it lol. Also assault option is greyed out and I have no idea where the characters go when I captured them or how to pull them back out. 

Edited by bastuden
On 8/17/2022 at 3:24 AM, mcnv said:

I'm having an odd issue. Human actors don't seem to register. I've tested with the three wolves near riverwood and it worked fine, 1, 2, 3 actors work fine, but not with the bandit in front of embershard mine. Sex with humans work fine outside of Kudasai. The aggressors just stand there laughing and clapping at the player bleeding on the ground doing nothing. No struggle. nothing.

Edit: So as I was reading though this forum trying to find a solution when I heard something

*Moist Towelettes Sounds*

My PC was getting raped by the same bandit that as been mocking her for a few minutes. I had Skyrim in the background. I think there's a delay of some sort. Nothing showed up in the console until my pc started to get raped.

Typically when I get script delay I start a new game, and the script delay is gone (provided there isn't some script mod I added that's the culprit). Use a mod like Proteus and you can import characters without having to create them all over again (or just save a preset in the RaceMenu-- but that won't save equipment, skills, etc.). So something may have gone bonkers in your save game. You can use Falrihm tools to try and clean the saves better, but I don't know if that will eliminate the script delay. 

5 hours ago, bastuden said:

Please add a option to skip the mini game, I absolutely hate it lol. Also assault option is greyed out and I have no idea where the characters go when I captured them or how to pull them back out. 

Believe I remember that you hit the semi-colon to pull up you list of captives.

I installed this mod for my most recent playthrough and for the most part, it's been great. I love the ideas and the execution! The trouble I've been having is that the assault option from Hunter's Pride is greyed out and can't be selected. (I'm running OpenSex and OStim, but not SexLab if that makes a difference). I've been trying to play as a futa character, but both with and without the SOS addons installed, no defeated NPCs (male or female) can be assaulted. The option is still shown, of course, but it can't be clicked on or interacted with.

I was wondering if there were any known causes or fixes for this.