I'm having a similar issues to some of the posts where as a victim no animations start. I get put into the bleedout state and then everyone around surrounds me and then just stands there clapping and in idle. I was actually going to give it up but then random it actually worked once and the oStim scene played out perfectly!? I have yet to be able to recreate it though.  I have tried with both oStim and Sexlab, and have only had one successful assault happen. I have also set the chances for the animations to only include two people to make sure I had an animation it could play.  Below is my current test loadout. 

Once it get my papyrus output going again ill post any errors if need be (just did a fresh install and its taking its sweet time coming back).

loadout02.jpg

Not sure what I am doing wrong. Every time i get downed the enemy just walks away from me without any animation happening, regardless if it's a creature or human.

Surrendering while in combat works fine and scene or dialogue starts as it should. Maybe I have misunderstood how the mod works.

Mod has been working fine for me so far. Not much issue. I would like to offer some feedback

1. I would love an option to make blocked attacks not strip my character (with the strip feature). I think I shouldn't be punished for blocking with a weapon or shield.

2. An option to slow down the QTE prompts. I managed to figure out how to rebind them, but saw no option to change the speed they appear at. 

3. More capture slots. I learnt the hard way that capturing more than 3 enemies makes the first captured enemy disappear from existence. Yikes. If more is not possible/performance unfriendly, then a prompt to warn the player about already having 3 enemies and which one would be deleted if you took a 4th. 

4. Option to enable scenes to stop on hit. I found an enemy bandit raping a random NPC (npc vs npc working!! it's so immersive!) but when I went to help the NPC, attacking the bandit did not interrupt the sex scene. Not very immersive :(

5. Regarding defeated NPCs as well; It would be great to be able to see their name when you look at them on the ground in bleed-out. Currently it just says "defeated", but showing their name would be ideal. Sometimes you lose track of who is defeated (is that a bandit marauder, or a bandit chief?) for example. I know console command could show their name, or even capturing them...but just for quality of life.

Great work so far. Love the animation filters, its a real selling point! Most other defeat mods don't have a way to limit/filter/customize which animations are used. 

Edited by Nohrin
added #4 and #5

I spoke too soon. Been experimenting with the mod (just adventuring around, mostly) and now the mod has stopped working properly. Whenever an animation starts from the mod (and I made sure its just this mod having trouble) mid scene the animation will just stop out of nowhere and the assaulters will begin attacking me again. I'm really not sure what I did to break it. This wasn't happening yesterday. 

I did run into a dragon, and it was a tough fight that required me to reload my save multiple times (most of the times my character was in bleedout mode). I first noticed the scenes breaking after that Dragon fight, but I am not sure when exactly the scenes broke. 

For time being, I will try to reload an older save file and see if its fixed on an older save.

Edit: Older save doesn't work either, which is weird. I can sometimes get the animation to play properly if I am defeated through surrender. But 99% of the time, surrender doesn't result in a sex scene (instead I get sent to Simple Slavery, or they are satisfied with my gold). 

Bit of a tangent on the Surrender feature: In my experiments, as I said above, 99% of the time the Surrender feature doesn't result in a sex scene. Most of the time, they will ask for my gold. If I decline, they get aggressive or send me to Simple Slavery. The rest of the time, they either just let me go scott free (bandits aren't that nice!) or they just go back to being aggressive. I feel like surrendering should always have an option that leads to being assaulted. Ironically enough, sex scenes would only work when my character was assaulted through the very rare surrender method. 

I just can't figure it out. The mod changes I have made recently were updating Sexlab Utility+ and Public Whore to their latest versions. And animations play just fine in all other mods. It's only this mod where animations stop within the first 10-15 seconds of the animation.

Edited by Nohrin

The only issue I'm experiencing is that Ostim defeat scenes result in actors just standing around-- the hud appears for ostim but no animations play. I tried to initiate a regular ostim scene with this mod installed, and even that is broken.  SL scenes behave normally though (even for npc x npc).  So I'm going to try a scene without this mod installed and see if I just screwed something up.

I disabled this mod and Ostim scenes work as they did before. Not sure if it is my problem or the mod. 

Edited by randompeep
5 hours ago, sfdrake said:

ummm the armor exclusion. does this mean I have to put in each armor with the esp file ? if so this is gonna be alot of armors of the bikini armor mods.....

If you don't want your armor broken, you can also just set the chance to 0% in the MCM. You can get stripped without the items being destroyed (it will unequip only).

Apparently, having Yamete Kudasai installed, but not having the plug-in activated, causes the game to fail at the Unbound quest stage, immediately crashing on a fresh game.

Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FFDE1CC8F33 (YameteKudasai.dll+38F33) on thread 24452!

FrameworkName: NetScriptFramework
FrameworkVersion: 15
FrameworkArchitecture: x64
GameLibrary: SkyrimSE
GameLibraryVersion: 18
ApplicationName: SkyrimSE.exe
ApplicationVersion: 1.5.97.0
VersionInfo: Successfully loaded
Time: 10 Aug 2022 00:36:04.358

Possible relevant objects (1)
{
  [ 100]    TESQuest(Name: MQ101 `Unbound`, FormId: 0003372B, File: `Skyrim.esm`)
}

Probable callstack (old method)
{
  [0]   0x7FFDE1CC8F33     (YameteKudasai.dll+38F33)      
  [1]   0x7FF7F04CA231     (SkyrimSE.exe+C2A231)          unk_C2A1B0+81
  [2]   0x7FF7F04C8C64     (SkyrimSE.exe+C28C64)          BSFixedString::Initialize_C28BF0+74
  [3]   0x7FFDE1CC81D9     (YameteKudasai.dll+381D9)      
  [4]   0x7FFDE1CD07DF     (YameteKudasai.dll+407DF)      
  [5]   0x7FFE41A75BA1     (ntdll.dll+25BA1)              
  [6]   0x7FFDEDC0BBCF     (skse64_1_5_97.dll+BBBCF)      
  [7]   0x7FFDEDC0BCBE     (skse64_1_5_97.dll+BBCBE)      
  [8]   0x7FFDEDC0B984     (skse64_1_5_97.dll+BB984)      
  [9]   0x7FFDEDC0BF9B     (skse64_1_5_97.dll+BBF9B)      
  [10]  0x7FFDEDC05CC3     (skse64_1_5_97.dll+B5CC3)      
  [11]  0x7FFDEDC05D11     (skse64_1_5_97.dll+B5D11)      
  [12]  0x7FFDEDC05C0B     (skse64_1_5_97.dll+B5C0B)      
  [13]  0x7FFDE1D1F752     (YameteKudasai.dll+8F752)      
  [14]  0x7FFDE1CAC60F     (YameteKudasai.dll+1C60F)      
  [15]  0x7FFDEDBD1E1A     (skse64_1_5_97.dll+81E1A)      
  [16]  0x7FFDEDBD1182     (skse64_1_5_97.dll+81182)      
  [17]  0x7FF7EFC10979     (SkyrimSE.exe+370979)          TESQuest::unk_370910+69
  [18]  0x7FFDEDB60943     (skse64_1_5_97.dll+10943)      
  [19]  0x7FF7F014213E     (SkyrimSE.exe+8A213E)          unk_8A20E0+5E
  [20]  0x7FF7F0776D18     (SkyrimSE.exe+ED6D18)          FxDelegate::unk_ED6BD0+148
  [21]  0x7FF7F0858D17     (SkyrimSE.exe+FB8D17)          unk_FB8B60+1B7
  [22]  0x7FF7F079DF92     (SkyrimSE.exe+EFDF92)          unk_EFDE10+182
  [23]  0x7FF7F07A1AEA     (SkyrimSE.exe+F01AEA)          unk_F014E0+60A
  [24]  0x7FFE3B3694C3     (d3d11.dll+494C3)              
  [25]  0x7FF7F078284B     (SkyrimSE.exe+EE284B)          unk_EE27A0+AB
  [26]  0x7FF7F0787BEC     (SkyrimSE.exe+EE7BEC)          unk_EE7B50+9C
  [27]  0x7FF7F078E376     (SkyrimSE.exe+EEE376)          unk_EEE260+116
  [28]  0x7FF7F0785514     (SkyrimSE.exe+EE5514)          unk_EE54D0+44
  [29]  0x7FF7F07807C7     (SkyrimSE.exe+EE07C7)          unk_EE0750+77
  [30]  0x7FF7F078C2E8     (SkyrimSE.exe+EEC2E8)          unk_EEC110+1D8
  [31]  0x7FF7F0781284     (SkyrimSE.exe+EE1284)          unk_EE1220+64
  [32]  0x7FF7F0789B43     (SkyrimSE.exe+EE9B43)          unk_EE99F0+153
  [33]  0x7FF7F085971A     (SkyrimSE.exe+FB971A)          unk_FB9640+DA
  [34]  0x7FF7F078E376     (SkyrimSE.exe+EEE376)          unk_EEE260+116
  [35]  0x7FF7F0782CDF     (SkyrimSE.exe+EE2CDF)          unk_EE2CC0+1F
  [36]  0x7FF7F079BA1A     (SkyrimSE.exe+EFBA1A)          unk_EF8E40+2BDA
  [37]  0x7FF7F078F26D     (SkyrimSE.exe+EEF26D)          unk_EEED40+52D
  [38]  0x7FF7F0789B43     (SkyrimSE.exe+EE9B43)          unk_EE99F0+153
  [39]  0x7FF7F078E1B3     (SkyrimSE.exe+EEE1B3)          unk_EEE090+123
  [40]  0x7FF7F079BA1A     (SkyrimSE.exe+EFBA1A)          unk_EF8E40+2BDA
  [41]  0x7FF7F078F52A     (SkyrimSE.exe+EEF52A)          unk_EEED40+7EA
  [42]  0x7FF7F079D136     (SkyrimSE.exe+EFD136)          unk_EF8E40+42F6
  [43]  0x7FF7F07899AE     (SkyrimSE.exe+EE99AE)          unk_EE9900+AE
  [44]  0x7FF7F078F1E2     (SkyrimSE.exe+EEF1E2)          unk_EEED40+4A2
}

Crash_2022_8_10_0-36-4.txt

Edited by MonVert
On 8/8/2022 at 2:32 PM, Dovahproxx said:

is this safe to insall mid playthrough? if yes, can i just leave the esp at the bottom of the list?

Yes

10 hours ago, Nohrin said:

1. I would love an option to make blocked attacks not strip my character (with the strip feature). I think I shouldn't be punished for blocking with a weapon or shield.

Pretty sure thats already the case. You sure you didnt imagining blocking that hit that stripped you?

10 hours ago, Nohrin said:

5. Regarding defeated NPCs as well; It would be great to be able to see their name when you look at them on the ground in bleed-out. Currently it just says "defeated", but showing their name would be ideal. Sometimes you lose track of who is defeated (is that a bandit marauder, or a bandit chief?) for example. I know console command could show their name, or even capturing them...but just for quality of life.

Cant do that. Its just how those Activation overrides work, they dont allow parameters or anything

8 hours ago, Nohrin said:

Bit of a tangent on the Surrender feature: In my experiments, as I said above, 99% of the time the Surrender feature doesn't result in a sex scene. Most of the time, they will ask for my gold. If I decline, they get aggressive or send me to Simple Slavery. The rest of the time, they either just let me go scott free (bandits aren't that nice!) or they just go back to being aggressive. I feel like surrendering should always have an option that leads to being assaulted. Ironically enough, sex scenes would only work when my character was assaulted through the very rare surrender method. 

Surrender will get a heavy expansion sometime someday in the process towards V2

7 hours ago, sfdrake said:

ummm the armor exclusion. does this mean I have to put in each armor with the esp file ? if so this is gonna be alot of armors of the bikini armor mods.....

The exclusion is only used for the actual destruction

In YK, stripped armor can be destroyed. If you want to use this feature but still want to avoid having some super important armor destroyed, you can put that armor into the exclusion list so it will only be stripped, never destroyed

43 minutes ago, MonVert said:

Apparently, having Yamete Kudasai installed, but not having the plug-in activated, causes the game to fail at the Unbound quest stage, immediately crashing on a fresh game.

Expected behavior

The dll expects the esp to be present, if its not there itll just crash your game

Edited by Scrab
4 hours ago, Someone92 said:

You can set what sexes and which combination of sexes are allowed to assault males / females / herms / creatures in the validation file in the SKSE folder.

Amazing! Thank you so much

EDIT: For some reason it doesn't work, i'm getting assaulted by females, I think I set the .yaml correctly. Also, the log doesn't complain about a bad syntax :/

Selective:
  C<-*: false
  F<-F: false
  F<-F*: false
  F<-F**: false
  F<-F***: false
  F<-F****: false
  F<-F*****: false
  F<-H: false
  F<-H*: false
  F<-H**: false
  F<-H***: false
  F<-H****: false
  F<-H*****: false
  Follower:
    F<-F: false
    F<-F*: false
    F<-F**: false
    F<-F***: false
    F<-F****: false
    F<-F*****: false
    F<-H: false
    F<-H*: false
    F<-H**: false
    F<-H***: false
    F<-H****: false
    F<-H*****: false

YameteKudasai.log

Edited by kolirios

Couldn't quite tell from the description, but do npc vs npc interactions work?

Can npcs be set up to assault other npcs after defeating them if the player was not involved in combat at all?

Is it possible to also assault and then kill after the assault scene?

Edited by Relevant Halo

Yes NPC vs NPC works. 

Edit: Falmer appear to be broken for me. None of their animations play (not even the "struggle ones" provided by the mod). They just walk around as if trying to get to the right position. I enabled teleport to start animations in SL, but that didn't fix it either. Ran FNIS and Nemesis again just in case.

Edited by randompeep

I'd save give it a go, but like with most new-ish mods I wouldn't throw it on a serious save game. Test it out first, see if your mod setup agrees with it. I started a fresh save and things are working better now, but I still see some failures.

Edit: well I solved one of my problems, had a typo in a tag-- which is why I couldn't assault anyone as no animations had the tag. lol.

Edited by randompeep

Hello! Thank you for the mod, was eager to get a much more stable and simpler defeat mod for sometime with NPC vs NPC support!

I run into some trouble though, When assaulted by a male npc as a male pc, the animation places you in the aggressor's position  and the npc in the victim's position. How can I get around this?

Other than hitting "=" every time that is

Edit: I figured it out, I needed to check "Adjust Victim/Aggressor positions" in the Sexlab MCM menu ?

Edited by Unknown Dragon
Specification

Seems like roaming followers (npcs that have the standard follower dialog, Lydia, etc.) when defeated are not experiencing any consequences (assault or rob) whenever they are not currently following the player (if they are dismissed for example).

However, non-follower npcs do experience consequences when defeated by other npcs (creature and human alike). Might just be me, idk yet.

Saber Cats, Draugr, and Falmer trigger the struggle motion stage-- but no animations play during (the buttons just appear) or after when the assault scene begins. They just stand still, regardless if I start an animation manually or if I'm defeated. My character is animated, just not the creatures.

Tried a Troll and Bear just now, and those work fine for some reason. Struggle motion worked fine, hotkeys appeared as they should. Then the scene began normally. I'm stumped, lol. 

Edit: Actually Saber Cats work now. Redid my load order and started a new game, but will try Draugr and Falmer again. Regular Ostim scenes work, but haven't tested them since the last time they broke.

Edited by randompeep

Hi, I'm currently debating starting a new playtrough with the OSA framework. I was lacking a good defeat mod for that framework, when I became aware of Yamete Kudasai.
Still, I'm a bit confused how this mod will work with OSA / Ostim in regard to creatures. Currently, all animation packs for that framework are human only. So what happens if I enable the creature option in the MCM and get defeated by a creature?

- Nothing? As no fitting animation exists?

- Will it fall back to SL if I use OSA and SL together? (On that note, I'd intend to use SL and OSA together, as some of my favorite mods will only play with SL. So, will Yamete Kudasai work if I use both frameworks at all?)

YK prevents lethal damage and instead puts you in bleedout.

If I understood SoS correctly it triggers when you take lethal damage. So if you have YK installed, SoS should never be able to trigger. Someone would need to make a "patch" so the SoS endings are a possible outcome of a YK defeat.