Yamete Kudasai

View File

Yamete Kudasai

An add on mod to Acheron, adding a variety of generic, adult related content to it

Events

Assault

A generic assault quest. The winning party of an encounter will approach and.. well.. share their spoils of wars with you.

If your preferences (set in the MCM) dont align in the MCM, the quest can fall back into a generic robbing event, which lets you off a lot faster - and a lot lighter too!

Robbed

A robbing event where one of the enemies in the winning party will take care of your belongings. You have only certain amount to get them back or else someone else will finally make sure all that junk in your inventory is gone. Its not like clothes and armor are important to you; right? Right?!

Assault (NPC)

Another assault quest, this one is specifically for NPC exclusive encounters, where they will have some fun time post combat with each other. Note that this only applies to combat you have NOT been involved in

Surrendering

If you're not interested in almost dying and taken hostage, you can also surrender yourself willingly*, and then be taken hostage anyway!

This will trigger a negotiation which will decide your fate going forward

The surrender has a highly branched dialogue tree that tries to account for various circumstances you may be in at the time of surrender

*To avoid this feature being used excessively, surrendering to the same actor twice has a 3 minute cooldown

Hunter's Pride

Y. Kudasai adds 2 new options to the Hunter Pride menu:

1. Strip: Strip all armor from a victim, leaving them nude
  2. Assault: Sexually assault a victim. This is considered an Assault (Crime)

Active Assault

Maybe not exactly within this mods scope, but you can also assign a hotkey to assault another actor. Assaulting an actor will initialize a struggle motion against the targeted actor, if you manage to pin them down successfully they will be defeated, otherwise you will take a hit to your Hp

This feature is considered an Assault (Crime) and only works for actors that are not already in combat with you

Requirements

Credits

---------------------------------------------

Some links if you want to support me:

Discord Link for good measure:

---------------------------------------------

Previous Changelogs

Spoiler

V2.1.2.12A

• Temporarily disabled listening for the Acheron rescue event due to a glitch in Acheron
  • Another set of fixes causing the quest to not complete correctly

V2.1.2.8

V2.1.2.5

V2.1.2.2

V1.2

V1.0.0.1

• Fixed Stripping not working correctly

Awesome work (as usual) Scrab...

I dozed off in my chair and next thing my puter had installed AE and said "Ta Da" .....I guess I'll have to wait for a AE version (sniff...sniff)

Looking at Hunters Pride...

Capture: Capture and take them with you*  ...would be nice if one could take them to a city (eg windhelm) and hand them over to a guard for execution (pamas executions).

Execute: Kill them. This is treated as a murder (Crime) ... even if they're bandits?

Edited by pinkfluf
25 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

...would be nice if one could take them to a city (eg windhelm) and hand them over to a guard for execution (pamas executions).

I plan on adding API elements to directly interact with them through other mods

This isnt really in the scope of what I want from the base mod

26 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

... even if they're bandits?

You take full responsibility for the execution, they will be killed in your name as if you struck them down with a weapon

So no, bandits wont stack a bounty since murdering them doesnt stack a bounty

7 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

When 2.0?

yes

So happy to see this, as I've followed the progress on your Patreon!

BTW, iirc you said in one of your Beta posts that an AE version will come as soon as a "certain First Person View mod" is published. I assumed it was Improved Camera and that has been released since, so ... when AE? ?

Jokes aside: awesome work, take your time, and I'm eager to see what you'll add to S.L.U.T.S. ?

Everything works fine, however, when testing, I noticed that female actors get into the gang rape animation despite the setting "F<-F: false", one of the female Khajiit along with the men. It's about the rape of the heroine.

My settings in Validation.yaml:

selective:

C<-*: false

M<-M: false

F<-F: false

M<-C: false

M<-*: false

Follower:

F<-F: true

Upd:

Another problem that I forgot to write about is when all the enemies are in a state of defeat, the followers do not leave combat mode for a long time, in my case, until I made a decision regarding each losing enemy, although they were no longer fighting, the follower was in combat mode and it was impossible to talk to him.

Edited by Nikett7
34 minutes ago, Mark Antony said:

Can npcs be defeated mid combat?

Yes

1 hour ago, dutchb said:

so no AE build? or will that come soon?

4 hours ago, Mister X said:

BTW, iirc you said in one of your Beta posts that an AE version will come as soon as a "certain First Person View mod" is published. I assumed it was Improved Camera and that has been released since, so ... when AE? ?

soonTM

1 hour ago, Nikett7 said:

Another problem that I forgot to write about is when all the enemies are in a state of defeat, the followers do not leave combat mode for a long time, in my case, until I made a decision regarding each losing enemy, although they were no longer fighting, the follower was in combat mode and it was impossible to talk to him.

Thats just how that works, YK doesnt mess with hostility, only 'blinds' defeated targets

I can try getting a quick hack in and see if that lowers the likeliness of that happenin, but it wont completely prevented anytime soon

Edited by Scrab
4 hours ago, Mister X said:

Jokes aside: awesome work, take your time, and I'm eager to see what you'll add to S.L.U.T.S. ?

Scrab Might be referring to Immersive First Person View which might never update for AE. Dunno if there are important differences between IFPV and Improved Camera.

Here's the link for Improved Camera just in case Scrab isn't aware it's updated since the maintainer mostly communicates via reddit posts and the updated version only seems to be on github right now.

https://github.com/ArranzCNL/ImprovedCameraAE/releases

Yessssssssss. Congrats for the release! 

Question. Since there is an exclusion file, is there a way to exclude random bosses from bounty quests? I'm curious since I got some "issues" with a mod. Well not an issue, I mean I can select the option to kill the npc and still get their head. I'm talking about this mod:  Headhunter - Bounties Redone https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/51847.

That mod give you two option: Kill and get their head as a proof to get your money or capture and send them to the jail.

You can get their head but you can't trigger the option to surrend them when they're defeated. Or I'm doing something wrong? when I cure them, they got angry again and your only option is to kill them.

I know, it's freaking stupid to ask. But just curious...thank you!

Edited by urbon
7 hours ago, Nikett7 said:

Everything works fine, however, when testing, I noticed that female actors get into the gang rape animation despite the setting "F<-F: false", one of the female Khajiit along with the men.

Yeah, the config file is confusing to set up. If a gender combination is not set as false, it is allowed.

Try:

F<-F*: false
  F<-F**: false
  F<-F***: false
  F<-F****: false

That should disable all combinations with at least one female to assault another female.

4 hours ago, urbon said:

Yessssssssss. Congrats for the release! 

Question. Since there is an exclusion file, is there a way to exclude random bosses from bounty quests? I'm curious since I got some "issues" with a mod. Well not an issue, I mean I can select the option to kill the npc and still get their head. I'm talking about this mod:  Headhunter - Bounties Redone https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/51847.

That mod give you two option: Kill and get their head as a proof to get your money or capture and send them to the jail.

You can get their head but you can't trigger the option to surrend them when they're defeated. Or I'm doing something wrong? when I cure them, they got angry again and your only option is to kill them.

I know, it's freaking stupid to ask. But just curious...thank you!

Ok, looks like a load order fix this problem. If you load yamete before headhunter esp, bounty quests enemies surrend with headhunter option. 

Edited by urbon
14 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Yeah, the config file is confusing to set up. If a gender combination is not set as false, it is allowed.

Try:

F<-F*: false
  F<-F**: false
  F<-F***: false
  F<-F****: false

That should disable all combinations with at least one female to assault another female.

It does not affect anything, it also continues to run the animation with 2 female actors, which is not allowed in yaml. It looks like the function is not working.

3 hours ago, Nikett7 said:

It does not affect anything, it also continues to run the animation with 2 female actors, which is not allowed in yaml. It looks like the function is not working.

Make sure the syntax is correct. If theres a parsing error itll be listed in Docs/MyGames/SSE/SKSE/YameteKudasai.log

Amazing, i have been using it since 0.6 (from patreon) and have to say it is THE BEST defeat mod out there, most performance friendly and focused... However there was one problem in earlier versions and even though i have not tried 1.0 yet, i have to ask anyway... Once defeated, in earlier versions, enemies were coming for scene even when they were VERY far from you, not like from the end of dungeon, but distance was quite big between defeat location and enemy reaction on defeat, is it shorter now?