The AE version is working amazingly well, my only issue is that npcs are defeating other npcs and assaulting one of them for a few rounds before carrying on. The npcs just remain defeated after. Is there anyway to disable npcs from defeating other npcs and leave it only to the player? 

13 hours ago, adumpaccount said:

Unfortunately, the AE patch doesn't appear to be working for me. Tested with a relatively minimal load order, and about all that's happing in-game is I can see the MCM menu: None of the actual features are working for me. Posting my installed mods in case anyone can point out what's going wrong, but it's probably a shot in the dark. 

Hide contents

image.png.73c07758d83fb1ac8a6965b5ab013d39.png

move sexlab framework above papyrusutil - nothing should ever overwrite papyrusutil (lighting bolt with red line = mod is being overwritten, lighting bolt with green plus = mod is overwriting another mod)

Edited by hanayohime

Hi all. I love the mod but whenever I use it and a sex scene begins, it goes for about a few seconds and then it stops abruptly/suddenly and the enemy gets hostile again. Any solutions?

Defeat baka edition or w/e works fine but Yamete just doesn't seem to be working for me.

Edited by lovexjennyy

Hi there. Thanks for your awesome work., been enjoy the f*ck out of it (pun intended). However, it does not seem to work for any of my followers . They can get defeated, but are never raped. Conversely, they can defeat enemies but never rape those enemies. I have no clue why. Installation and load order all seem fine, as do the yaml settings. Been messing around with various options and settings, still won't work for my followers. (Perhaps it is worth mentioning that they are all custom followers: Kaidan, Inigo, Lucien).
Also: defeated NPC's -- including followers - stay defeated unless I perform some additional action (such as killing the defeated enemies or reviving my defeated followers). I'm not quite sure if this not a feature and not a bug, but it can get quite tedious. I know I'm not exactly giving you much to go on, but do you have a hunch as to what the issue could be?

Hey, I'm using the immersive and adult collection from nexus, which has ostim and osex. The mod works fine with defeating the opponents, but when I choose to assault the screen fades to black, and than fades back to PC and other actors just standing there and doing nothing. Adding to that, I can load a different save from that state and if I do that - my mouse controls get stuck so i can't attack or do anything and have to restart the game. i've ran FNIS after installing the YK, other ostim animations work fine. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix that?

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2022.09.23 - 22.11.52.08.png

This may be the best defeat mod ever.  Testing very promising.  A few issues/questions:

Any idea why the struggle animation doesn't play properly for followers/npcs?  The assaulter does the anim but the follower just goes straight to the ground, then the assaulter gets stuck in the struggle loop until involved in a scene themselves.

Also, any idea why it fails to create scenes very often (get that message).  Do I need more anims and it just aborts/fails if I don't have an anim combination for the number of enemies/PC selected rather than reverting to another possible combo?

Whats supposed to happen at the end after last assault?  Just a timer to run away?  Is my follower supposed to get up or stay defeated til i heal them?

I don't know if anyone has had this problem, the search function is letting me down but I noticed an issue where when I open up the defeat menu and select "strip", my FPS drops to under 10 and the screen starts flashing. I've also noticed this happening during other specific (or random?) animations during regular ostim/osex poses. Also in Yamete specifically, the "assault" option is greyed out on defeated NPC's.

So the strip functionality might not be tied specifically to this mod in particular but I'm not sure where to start troubleshooting. And the greyed out assault button, I have no idea. Am I just missing a mechanic of the mod?

Dunno if this is because I am running VR but I can't get this to work at all.  Enemy attacks always end in death, and hitting the surrender button just always tells me "You can't surrender right now"  or "Can't surrender when there are multiple enemy types" (though AFAIK there were only bandits around).

Is this one of those deals where PapyrusUtilVR isn't cutting it, or am I maybe missing something?

I'm using Naughty Voices for OStim and when the PC is defeated the NPC's never start the animations, they just stand around clapping and laughing. When I disable Naughty Voices it works fine albeit the animations get horribly misaligned when there is more than one actor. Using SE.

edit:  I get the same issues with OCum and OPrivacy, but I switched back to YK 0.7.2 and it seems to work fine now.

edit2: nvm, I thought it was fixed but it broke again, no matter what I try it seems like they always just want to stand around and clap and do nothing else

Edited by Reverb

Heyho,

I've recognized that there's an unused outcome: "To Map Edge". My question is, why is it unused?

And, an idea for somebody who has the time: how about a simple Bondage Game as outcome? So when defeated, you get placed somewhere in the wilderness/at the edge of the world tied up in bondage, so you have to find your way back to civilization

20 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Dunno if this is because I am running VR but I can't get this to work at all.

.dll files only work for the intended SKSE version. In this case, only SE respectively AE.

In the .dll files is the code to prevent lethal damage and instead trigger the defeat scene.

38 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

.dll files only work for the intended SKSE version. In this case, only SE respectively AE.

In the .dll files is the code to prevent lethal damage and instead trigger the defeat scene.

Thanks. I assumed it was sometrhing like that... Oh well... Good excuse to make my own light defeat mod that works with VR. :) Maybe I'll call it tasukete or some shit... lol. 

Though then I'll get pegged as the guy that has weeb names for his mods since my other Skyrim mod is called Notice me senpai. :D 

@Scrab I have a bug report:

When getting robbed, you call your own native function "RemoveAllItems".

I don't know what's working behind the scenes, but it seems like you ONLY ignore quest items, and that's not enough. As example, equipped DD items get stolen, too. In best case, they just reequip, which results in a ton of pop up menus (that's what I've got), in worst case this could generate a broken quest.

My suggestion: expand the filter for ignored items. Some helper items are tagged as "NonPlayable", which you could ignore, too.

Or maybe just give the people a way to exclude (worn) items that carry a certain keyword. My top 5 for that list would be: 

SexLabNoStrip (helper items, by SL Framework), zad_InventoryDevice, zad_Lockable (both by DD framework), zbfWornDevice (ZAP framework), ToysToy (Toys framework), BaboRestraints (Babo mods)

If I just didn't find such setting, I'm sorry to bother and hope someone can point me to it ^^

5 hours ago, Mister X said:

@Scrab I have a bug report:

My suggestion: expand the filter for ignored items. Some helper items are tagged as "NonPlayable", which you could ignore, too.

I will second this as it is very important. A lot of Skyrim mods use tokens to track things since you can't dynamically attach keywords to actors as you can in Fallout 4. This would remove them, and cause problems for whatever mod added them... Maybe minor, maybe major.

On 9/26/2022 at 3:17 AM, Rebel836 said:

I don't know if anyone has had this problem, the search function is letting me down but I noticed an issue where when I open up the defeat menu and select "strip", my FPS drops to under 10 and the screen starts flashing. I've also noticed this happening during other specific (or random?) animations during regular ostim/osex poses. Also in Yamete specifically, the "assault" option is greyed out on defeated NPC's.

So the strip functionality might not be tied specifically to this mod in particular but I'm not sure where to start troubleshooting. And the greyed out assault button, I have no idea. Am I just missing a mechanic of the mod?

Not experiencing the strip issue but the assault option is greyed out for me as well

I'm thinking in adopting the old Yamete 4.3.2 with these main objectives:

1 - Stability: We never can lose interaction with a follower, actors in scenes never can be attacked, and NPCs never can be locked without attacking enemies.

2 - Compatibility: It should work on all versions (Legendary, Special, Anniversary and VR) without any special DLL.

3 - Speed: Must be fast enough to have a fluid combat using only and excusivelly pure Papyrus code.

I have a first version for those purposes, but I need some BETA testers, with different machines and load orders, to test my version before I make a public release.

If you are interested send me a PM or quote this post.

Congrats on making one of 2 working on defeat mods I've found. I have a couple of questions on features I was wondering about.

Can you, or is it planned for in the future to be able to:
1. Sequential events such as robbed after being assaulted? Or the surrender dialogue.

2. Specific events based on how you are knocked down. Like, if you are reduced to zero health you black out, but if you are fully stripped, you get assaulted?

3. Editing the specifics of how long you are down? When you are alone you can be down for quite a while with nothing to help.

Great mod, Looking forward to it's expansion and implementation.

I know I am doing something wrong, but for the life of me I can't figure out what. Installing this mod makes all the humanoids t pose. I ran Fnis before instaling, after installing, updated body slide things, uninstalled, ran fnis (no more t pose) installed again and ran fnis, t pose again. 

The features on here have some things I have been wanting for a really long time, and really eager to incorporate the mod, but I need to stop being dumb and actually get it to work right lol. I even tried moving it to the very bottom of my load order, and to the very top of it. 

Maybe I have an incompatible mod?

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     Falskaar.esm
  7  7     Wyrmstooth.esp
  8  8     Skyrim Supplemental Patch.esp
  9  9     Skyrim Exterior Fixes.esp
 10  a     Lightened Skyrim LE.esm
 11  b     ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
 12  c     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 13  d     High Poly Head.esm
 14  e     SexLab.esm
 15  f     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 16 10     NPCs of Dibella - Resources.esm
 17 11     CreatureFramework.esm
 18 12     SexLabAroused.esm
 19 13     TERAArmors.esm
 20 14     Skyrim Adventurer's Tent.esm
 21 15     GeneralStores.esm
 22 16     SkyUI.esp
 23 17     iHUD.esp
 24 18     Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
 25 19     Extended UI.esp
 26 1a     Cells CTD Fix (USLEEP).esp
 27 1b     staggerdirfix.esp
 28 1c     Sovngarde Particle Fix.esp
 29 1d     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 30 1e     RLO - Interiors.esp
 31 1f     ELFX - Exteriors.esp
 32 20     The Forts of Skyrim-Rebuilt.esp
 33 21     CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
 34 22     Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods-32Bit SKYRIM.esp
 35 23     fortdawnguardimmersive.esp
 36 24     WindhelmAddon.esp
 37 25     CastleVolkiharImmersive.esp
 38 26     MorthalSwampTreesCleaned.esp
 39 27     RealisticWaterTwo.esp
 40 28     Themarshlands.esp
 41 29     RealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.esp
 42 2a     RLO - Exteriors.esp
 43 2b     Prettier Roads by LGG.esp
 44 2c     Unique Shops and Stores.esp
 45 2d     CWIELnFXPatch.esp
 46 2e     NPCs of Dibella - Females.esp
 47 2f     ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
 48 30     ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-1.esp
 49 31     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
 50 32     ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
 51 33     Skyrim HD Tribute - Roads.esp
 52 34     RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp
 53 35     RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp
 54 36     Green Grass.esp
 55 37     Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
 56 38     mintylightningmod.esp
 57 39     WondersofWeather.esp
 58 3a     RLO - Effects.esp
 59 3b     RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp
 60 3c     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 61 3d     zzzSXP.esp
 62 3e     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 63 3f     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 64 40     SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
 65 41     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 66 42     Eyes of Aber.esp
 67 43     Lagra.esp
 68 44     FNIS.esp
 69 45     RaceMenu.esp
 70 46     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 71 47     XPMSE.esp
 72 48     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 73 49     [Dint999] KSH's HDT.esp
 74 4a     PAN_Frea.esp
 75 4b     PAN_NPCs_DB.esp
 76 4c     PAN_Serana.esp
 77 4d     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 78 4e     MyTPC.esp
 79 4f     No Children in Dawnguard.esp
 80 50     iLuvLoading.esp
 81 51     SLAnimLoader.esp
 82 52     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
 83 53     EstrusChaurus.esp
 84 54     EstrusDwemer.esp
 85 55     HeartbeatRemover.esp
 86 56     PamaYarm.esp
 87 57     PublicPlaything.esp
 88 58     SL_Aroused_Followers.esp
 89 59     SexLab_Solutions.esp
 90 5a     SexlabAchievement.esp
 91 5b     SLDrunk.esp
 92 5c     SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
 93 5d     SLPleasure.esp
 94 5e     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 95 5f     NPC Clothing Replacer.esp
 96 60     ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp
 97 61     TwoRings.esp
 98 62     ADV HB-Style.esp
 99 63     The Great City of Solitude.esp
100 64     Skyrim Bridges.esp
101 65     RiftenLaketown.esp
102 66     FDIELnFXPatch.esp
103 67     OpulentThievesGuild.esp
104 68     OBIS.esp
105 69     SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
106 6a     Half Moon Creek.esp
107 6b     SimplyKnock.esp
108 6c     SL Survival.esp
109 6d     Disparity.esp
110 6e     ELFX - Weathers.esp
111 6f     Nordic Ruins of Skyrim.esp
112 70     High Hrothgar Enhanced.esp
113 71     WhiterunEastSide.esp
114 72     RiverwoodTraderOverhaul.esp
115 73     Guards_Armor_Replacer.esp
116 74     HaltedStreamMine.esp
117 75     whiterunMarket.esp
118 76     BF&F0.0.2.esp
119 77     Natural Lighting Vivid Atmospherics.esp
120 78     TrueStorms.esp
121 79     TrueStorms-RLO.esp
122 7a     Serenity.esp
123 7b     The Ruins.esp
124 7c     s6o6tDolmens.esp
125 7d     AnnaWinterhold.esp
126 7e     Tera Armor Level List.esp
127 7f     SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
128 80     SMIM-Merged-All.esp
129 81     Atlas Legendary.esp
130 82     RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
131 83     CaveGrassFix.esp
132 84     Windhelm Docks Pathways.esp
133 85     PAN_NPCs.esp
134 86     Extra Guards.esp
135 87     Skysan_ELFX_SMIM_Fix.esp
136 88     s6o6tOblivionGates.esp
137 89     fallentreebridges.esp
138 8a     PRSScarsOfTime12.12.esp
139 8b     RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
140 8c     Interesting Roads.esp
141 8d     GloriousWhiterunEntrance.esp
142 8e     SexLab_Dialogues.esp
143 8f     DragonSkull.esp
144 90     WhiterunHonningbrewGuardpost.esp
145 91     RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Wyrmstooth.esp
146 92     WitchesKnarl.esp
147 93     RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
148 94     TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
149 95     CHPZStandingStonesStandOut.esp
150 96     RoadInspections.esp
151 97     Whiterun Ferns.esp
152 98     DirtcliffsTextureFix.esp
153 99     NorthernClearSpringTarn.esp
154 9a     WhiteLighthouse.esp
155 9b     RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
156 9c     BentPines.esp
157 9d     BlueForest.esp
158 9e     FYX - Riften Canal.esp
159 9f     smallthings.esp
160 a0     Fish Market Rustic.esp
161 a1     RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
162 a2     Skyrim Exterior Fixes - Light Sources.esp
163 a3     PAN_Frida.esp
164 a4     Metalsabers Beautiful Orcs of Skyrim.esp
165 a5     The Ordinary Women.esp
166 a6     PAN_BlackBriar.esp
167 a7     PAN_NPCs_DG.esp
168 a8     No Children in Hearthfire.esp
169 a9     No Children in Skyrim.esp
170 aa     Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
171 ab     Apocalypse - Waterstride Spell Addon.esp
172 ac     SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
173 ad     LostLongSwords.esp
174 ae     ACE BYOG - Jump Height u75.esp
175 af     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
176 b0     ACE BYOG.esp
177 b1     ACE BYOG NPC Archers Miss-Rate u50.esp
178 b2     UIExtensions.esp
179 b3     AddItemMenuLE.esp
180 b4     ADV GenStoresPlugin.esp
181 b5     GlevAdventureTent.esp
182 b6     ADVMoreLights.esp
183 b7     KS Hairdo's.esp
184 b8     OBISDB.esp
185 b9     MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp
186 ba     SexistGuards.esp
187 bb     SLSO.esp
188 bc     YameteKudasai.esp
189 bd     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
190 be     CWIOrdinatorPatch.esp
191 bf     Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
192 c0     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
193 c1     Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
194 c2     Dealal.esp
195 c3     ELFXEnhancer.esp
196 c4     Bashed Patch, 0.esp
197 c5     Bashed Patch, 1.esp

Ok, I give up.  When the "Robbed" consequence triggered, where did my gear go?  There's a quest marker that I assume just goes to where I was defeated because there's nothing else there, and Clairvoyance leads me there.  None of the bodies from the group that defeated me has my gear...did it go into a container somewhere?  Where should I be looking?

Edited by Eadoo