4 hours ago, PlotWhole said:

having trouble getting this to work, i have hunters pride active. but my attacks are always lethal, and when i can interact with downed enemies, nothing happens. any help is appreciated

Can you start OStim animations via the Arrow Up Key?

What version of Skyrim do you use? SE (1.5.xxx) or AE (1.6.xxx)? As of know YK only works with SE.

edit:

Right click any mod, "All Mods", "Export to CSV". Leave the default checks, and add Mod_version and Download_File_Name. Copy to clipboard, then paste into support for review. This allows us to review what versions you have installed and the priority they have, so you can be advised on how to shift mods for overwrites.

1 hour ago, ck2modfan said:

Does this mod support sending to Simple Slavery Plus Plus?

As of know YK only features three hostile outcomes:

- Assault

- Robbery

- SimpleSlavery

So yes, it supports sending them over to SS++. However as of now the outcomes are mutually exclusive.

Edited by Someone92
10 hours ago, Someone92 said:

YK doesn't work with AE yet. You'll have to wait for a month or two.

Yeah, forget the right click thingy. It's a MO2 thingy. Overlooked that you use Vortex.

more waiting. Alright. I just hope it is done one day.

16 hours ago, Kumarj said:

but distance was quite big between defeat location and enemy reaction on defeat, is it shorter now?

never received any reports/complains about it, so no

18 hours ago, PlotWhole said:

my attacks are always lethal

Please put your screenshots into a spoiler

Lethality condition being ignored means that youre not playing on the correct version of Skyrim. Currently only 1.5.97 is supported

Hi Scrab, is there an option to prevent certain NPCs from assaulting another defeated NPC/PC? Like vanilla Skyrim's morality settings? Or are the consequences chances random

I also have issue with lethality. I'm playing a down-patched version of AE > SSE so theoretically it should still work. Although I am using a lot of combat mods so those might cause some issues. 

6 minutes ago, asianboy345 said:

Hi Scrab, is there an option to prevent certain NPCs from assaulting another defeated NPC/PC? Like vanilla Skyrim's morality settings? Or are the consequences chances random

I also have issue with lethality. I'm playing a down-patched version of AE > SSE so theoretically it should still work. Although I am using a lot of combat mods so those might cause some issues. 

curious, I'm downgrading my skyrim build by using a "patch" and I heard though the grape vine that there's a second method called "Best of both worlds" which downgrades skyrim AE but leaves out the features. Which one did you use?

great mod, but when using with Ostim, PC as victim scenes don't work properly. my PC can be aggressor just fine, and normal ostim scenes work so I know it is something to do with this mod. when my pc is assaulted during a defeat the ostim UI shows up but the animations never start properly. just have the naked aggressors sliding back and forth or walking in place like they're trying to start an animation but can't

On 8/4/2022 at 4:56 PM, ck2modfan said:

Does this mod support sending to Simple Slavery Plus Plus? Hard to replace SL Defeat or other without integration to SSPP. 

The mod looks very promising, handling defeat in a much better way.

yes

love the mod!~ I just have a question and suggestions

1.) feeding as a vampire doesn't seem to increase feeding with better vampires will there ever be a patch for that maybe?

2.) When i activate an npc it brings up both a message box (vanilla style) and your UI which i think is intentional, however suggestion is would it be possible to make a hotkey just to open up only your menu rather than having both menu's pop up. So removing the menu from the activate key.

3.) i am pressing the assault option and its not giving me any scene i think it said scene failed to play

Edited by tamai
6 hours ago, Zanzuki93 said:

Are there any plans for Werewolf or Vampire Lord support as in you can assault NPCs in those forms? Just curious

Cant you just enable Hunter Pride while in BeastForm and defeat them that way. The Hunter Pride menu should be available even while transformed

24 minutes ago, tamai said:

1.) feeding as a vampire doesn't seem to increase feeding with better vampires will there ever be a patch for that maybe?

I dunno how BV works

I just call the default Vampire Feed. A mod which overhauls vampires *should* keep that bit of code functional if it wants to compatible with other mods

26 minutes ago, tamai said:

2.) When i activate an npc it brings up both a message box (vanilla style) and your UI which i think is intentional, however suggestion is would it be possible to make a hotkey just to open up only your menu rather than having both menu's pop up. So removing the menu from the activate key.

Thats a mod conflict with an overlapping activation perk

Wintersun also has that issue, thats why theres that patch in the first post

26 minutes ago, tamai said:

3.) i am pressing the assault option and its not giving me any scene i think it said scene failed to play

That error happens if you dont have any animations for the attempted actor & tag combination

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

I dunno how BV works

I just call the default Vampire Feed. A mod which overhauls vampires *should* keep that bit of code functional if it wants to compatible with other mods

you're probably right and idk how they built the mod but its probably the most popular vampire mod, but maybe i can look and ask them to see if there is a hook or watever

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Thats a mod conflict with an overlapping activation perk

Wintersun also has that issue, thats why theres that patch in the first post

the mod that overlaps with it is paradise halls, it will show the enslave or cancel enslavement

On 8/5/2022 at 4:50 PM, Scrab said:

never received any reports/complains about it, so no

It would be amazing if you could take a look, sometimes enemies from very far come just for the scene and even for 1 one 1, i mean the enemy who participated into struggle animation sometimes are left out of the scene and long traveled enemies are taking action.

Also it would be good if there was an option for defeating follower as soon as you are defeated, or stop combat, or the actor who defeated you, stopped combat if there was more then one actor combating, so the scene continues and the fight as well...

12 hours ago, osculim said:

I have an issue was defeated by a spider and the battle continued all enemies died now I am crawling around anything I can do to stand up. No more enemies just my follower.

Theres a debug option to manually rescue you in case something went wrong

16 hours ago, DayTri said:

Looks very cool. Is there any way to set priority for events? For example, if someone wants to write a custom defeat event for certain NPCs, how can we make those custom events fire before the more generic defeat events?

There isnt, though I like that idea

Gonna see to implement it

On 8/6/2022 at 5:17 AM, Scrab said:

Cant you just enable Hunter Pride while in BeastForm and defeat them that way. The Hunter Pride menu should be available even while transformed

I tried the hunter pride while in beast form and whenever i try to lower there HP it just kills them instead even though it is active i can get the menu to come up in human form.