Corrupt A Wish

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

I wish I could run an unlimited number of animations in Skyrim!

Granted, but you have to wait unitl fore finishes FNIS XXXL

I wish we would have the latest (upcomming) 8th season of Game of Thrones already in our DVD player

• 1 month later...
On 3/6/2019 at 9:18 AM, Oburael said:

Granted, it kills you and you reincarnate as the same person but without the money under a different name.

OOPS!

I wish I had a slave.

GRANTED! Sadly, she was last seen in Addis Ababa - hopefully, you'll catch up with her soon.

I wish I had something both wise and pithy to say.

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

I wish I had something both wise and pithy to say.

Granted ☑️ ,   but no one would listen :classic_tongue:

I wish I wouldn't have to work tomorrow. (but could use the time to dive back into the CK)

9 minutes ago, worik said:

Granted ☑️ ,   but no one would listen :classic_tongue:

I wish I wouldn't have to work tomorrow. (but could use the time to dive back into the CK)

Granted! But now you have to do it as a volunteer! ?

Since my last wish ended with no one listening, how about, I wish people would listen to me!

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

Granted! But now you have to do it as a volunteer! ?

Since my last wish ended with no one listening, how about, I wish people would listen to me!

Granted but only the deaf and I can listen to you, and I'll ignore you 50% of the time.

I wish deertaur/centaurs were real.

6 hours ago, NitroHamlin said:

I wish deertaur/centaurs were real.

GRANTED

But they are only male, have tiny little dicks, can't get it up and their sperm is infertile. They will die out soon.

I wish the basement would clean up by itself

3 hours ago, worik said:

GRANTED

But they are only male, have tiny little dicks, can't get it up and their sperm is infertile. They will die out soon.

I wish the basement would clean up by itself

Granted. Your basement will be cleaned by itself, but it would use air freshener that will attract ants, lots and lots of ants, and they will always find a way in.

I wish my small horns could attract Ewes, I'm just not getting any with these.

30 minutes ago, NitroHamlin said:

Granted. Your basement will be cleaned by itself, but it would use air freshener that will attract ants, lots and lots of ants, and they will always find a way in.

I wish my small horns could attract Ewes, I'm just not getting any with these.

GRANTED. Sadly they all look like this:

Image result for ewe

I wish I have a pleasant St. Patrick's day (and yes I'm acutely aware that it is over a week away!)

10 hours ago, Psalam said:

I wish I have a pleasant St. Patrick's day (and yes I'm acutely aware that it is over a week away!)

Granted. You will have a pleasant St. Patrick's day; but until then, you will always encounter vape smokers who puff a lot and very frequently with very awful smelling vapours, and if you try to avoid them you'll get door-to-door evangelists that wont leave until you answer (they also vape (a lot)).

I wish Pinterest would stop recommending me edgy garbage.

15 hours ago, NitroHamlin said:

Granted. You will have a pleasant St. Patrick's day; but until then, you will always encounter vape smokers who puff a lot and very frequently with very awful smelling vapours, and if you try to avoid them you'll get door-to-door evangelists that wont leave until you answer (they also vape (a lot)).

I wish Pinterest would stop recommending me edgy garbage.

GRANTED! But instead Nexus will pelt you with uninteresting mods in ads on their site (Wait! They do that anyway don't they!).

I wish winter were over in my area of the world.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

I wish winter were over in my area of the world.

Granted, but the summer won't be any different for the next months.

I wish I had a fresh plate Sushi right now ?including my own Sushi chef who would be standing by for my next wish. :classic_happy:

55 minutes ago, worik said:

Granted, but the summer won't be any different for the next months.

I wish I had a fresh plate Sushi right now ?including my own Sushi chef who would be standing by for my next wish. :classic_happy:

Granted.

Image result for sushi chef pics

I wish I had more time in a day.

On 3/10/2019 at 1:03 AM, Psalam said:

Granted.

Image result for sushi chef pics

I wish I had more time in a day.

Granted, you will have 30 more minutes in your day ...but everything you eat will be very chewy and must spend that extra time chewing your food before you swallow.

I wish my PS4 would stop involuntarily spitting out the discs.

10 hours ago, NitroHamlin said:

Granted, you will have 30 more minutes in your day ...but everything you eat will be very chewy and must spend that extra time chewing your food before you swallow.

I wish my PS4 would stop involuntarily spitting out the discs.

GRANTED! Your machine will now spit out discs voluntarily!

I wish, (I was going to say, "I wish Donald Trump had never been elected president," but that would violate site rules, so) I wish that everyone involved in governing people everywhere would honestly keep the best interests of the governed (all of them) in mind.

3 hours ago, Psalam said:

GRANTED! Your machine will now spit out discs voluntarily!

I wish, (I was going to say, "I wish Donald Trump had never been elected president," but that would violate site rules, so) I wish that everyone involved in governing people everywhere would honestly keep the best interests of the governed (all of them) in mind.

Granted. AI has taken over the government with the goal to end all human suffering, unfortunately, per the algorithm that it devised during its simulations, the most efficient way to accomplish this was by exterminating all humans (as painlessly as possible)! Oops!

I wish that I could learn things 1,000x faster.

2 minutes ago, Hugh Reckum said:

Granted. AI has taken over the government with the goal to end all human suffering, unfortunately, per the algorithm that it devised during its simulations, the most efficient way to accomplish this was by exterminating all humans (as painlessly as possible)! Oops!

I wish that I could learn things 1,000x faster.

GRANTED! Sadly you also forget things 1001 times faster.

I wish I were 50 years younger.

8 hours ago, Psalam said:

GRANTED! Sadly you also forget things 1001 times faster.

I wish I were 50 years younger.

Granted... you will be 50 years younger, and as a bonus (because I'm so generous) why not 50 more, making you unborn, ultimately erasing you from existence.

I wish it could snow here.