Corrupt A Wish

Granted, but you must invite the metal-head and his scarcely-appearing pixie as well. They don't like to be kept in the dark on event like this. Also, an advise; Wear a goggle. Nevertheless, seeing a certified physician is must as alcohol doesn't cure, it only temporarily subside.

I wish I am invited on one of Thulas BBQ party so I can wreck it off. Hihihihihihihihihi~~~~ Muahahahahahahahaha~~~!!!

You would like the taste of my meat (without sexual innuendo)? How dare you! Long gone are the corpse eater who confines himself at Skyrim's 'What mod is this V'. No! This wish is clearly will not be granted! Not even if the grumpy cat and the soldier returns!

I wish Thulas prepared a special grill to cook the cat. Not for eating mind you.

Granted but because of reasons the cat get's loose and takes now great pleasure to murder everyone horribly who was on the guest list...I don't need to mention that your name was also there.

I can't grant that, Thulas loves cats!

But I wish to eat something good when Thulas will come back, and to have a drink with Marina at this BBQ by the way...

Granted, don't think I have to corrupt that wish, it's twisted enough on it's own but to get sure I but you on the guest/ death list.

I wish for a phylactery.

Try to uphold the laws and morals are you? Yet you do nothing of the sort when the cat set loose and murdering everyone on the party that supposedly held to burn the said cat. I am very disappointed in you son, so your wish are rejected. Full stop.

I wish for golden axe. So I can murder the all the people on the guest list instead of the cat doing it. It's not fair! Why the cat always get to do the great stuff! When is my turn!

Granted, you are stripped of sight and hearing until the time comes when you will wish for distractions.

I wish Oblivion will not crash once every 30 mins. Better said, I wish not to crash at all. <_<

To quote a wiser one on this matter;

Gran.... no no no, a billion in your countrys currency....no problem, traveling at the speed of light...you can have it, extermination of all cats....we can do that, becoming an omnipotent, godlike entity...please get in the line over there, but wishing for a stable Oblivion???? Never heared such an wish that is so out of thouch with reality, so negating all laws of nature, that is far beyond the borderline of omnipotence. :P

I wish people would wish for more realitic things.

I betcha you won't wish to rob of me, my sight and hearing after this, don't ya! Wahahahahahahahahaha~~~!!! I would like to possessed the pixie's magickal dust bag so I can blind others with it as so my wish is.

Granted, for the dust to work you must wear a dress, have a bust, grow wings and get those awesome googles. Oh and be full pink. :sleepy:

I wish for the definition of insanity unrelated to farcry.

I. Will. Kill. Myself. before I even let a pink to approach me! You're good. Good I say. Good at making me squirm like a hapless fledgling, you are. I will show you insanity that isn't related to farcry. You will not see the end of the day! I promise you! Wait a minute... Take it to the head-honcho of Ubisoft. I'm off limit to this kind of request.

I wish that the cat's wish that wishes for everything will be a nasty one. Enough to make the living scream in pure agony and wake the foul dead.

Granted my wishes are always the most evil and corrupted. Some may now feel the urge to ask why. Because I say so!! :P

I wish to file a copyright strike againts Arcueid for using my intellectual property in his post.