Corrupt A Wish

Guest xthejester

Granted. But it just dropped through the roof of your house.

I wish it didn't snow until November 1st, or after April 1st where I live.

Granted. But it just dropped through the roof of your house.

I wish it didn't snow until November 1st, or after April 1st where I live.

BTW, my roof is 10 inches of concrete, so I doubt that's realistic, but I'm no engineer. :)

--------

I wish had Nonusnomeni's monocle.

Granted:

You  have Nonusnomeni's monocle.  However, someone is holding your hands under water and screaming water to try to get you to understand from the vibrations, because you're deaf and blind.  Also you have a penis growing out of your forehead.

Granted, but (and I assume now you mean with MP member of parlarment) you will meat him/her on equal terms also armed with a cooked and spiced mackerel in an arena which one of you can only leve if the opponent was slayen with said mackerel. If one dies another way nobody will leave. So get ready for one epic battle.

I wish to own the broadcasting rights for this fight.

Granted, because you enjoy doing any job desired job, you will get no compensation in return. Hapiness is not always bought with money.

Rasta wishes for the subway Metro rulership to understand he is not a threat to any people in there... as long as they keep their cameras off.

Granted, and unfortunately the resist force squad will have a word with you. That is not the proper way to unleash your anger in public, subtletly has to be played.

Rasta wishes for any picture of him taken by other people to be displayed in black and white. Har har!