Hardship is my favortite NSFW mod for Fallout 4, it's sad to hear you doesn't continue the work on this mod. But thank you so much for your work and the upload of TSEX.

I've tested TSEX and TSEX HARDSHIP and the most features seems to work.

- Provcative stance: The animation works, but nobody reacts to my character. Is that a bug or is the feature simply unfinished?

- sexy dance: Animation and "accident" works, but the NPCs doesn't react.

- sex skills: What exactly do the skills? Is the skill use unfinished?

- Menancing Raiders: Doesn't work in my test. Could be a incompatibility with Crime&Punishment. The raiders won't attack, but doesn't menancing.

Which things are exactly broken in this mod? And could it "hotfixed" through the MCM menu by disabling the broken features? 

1 hour ago, fuuuuuuuu said:

Hardship is my favortite NSFW mod for Fallout 4, it's sad to hear you doesn't continue the work on this mod. But thank you so much for your work and the upload of TSEX.

I've tested TSEX and TSEX HARDSHIP and the most features seems to work.

- Provcative stance: The animation works, but nobody reacts to my character. Is that a bug or is the feature simply unfinished?

@requiredname65 will have to answer that one

- sexy dance: Animation and "accident" works, but the NPCs doesn't react.

It's just a jokey RP thing. If you want to dance choose dancer in the MCM

- sex skills: What exactly do the skills? Is the skill use unfinished?

This is actually integrated. You get to choose sex perks with enough sex xp. (Kinda New Vegas style) It affects a few different things.

- Menancing Raiders: Doesn't work in my test. Could be a incompatibility with Crime&Punishment. The raiders won't attack, but doesn't menancing.

I think you are the second person with this issue. Maybe you can compare notes. Something for @requiredname65 to look at perhaps.

Which things are exactly broken in this mod? And could it "hotfixed" through the MCM menu by disabling the broken features? 

Not really. They are mostly things that are just missing completely like the revised BDSM/slavery system. The fact that predator mode was removed but not replaced with anything etc... Requiredname has finished and added so much that I can't actually give you any kind of comprehensive list, not to mention the whole mod is so sprawling that I have forgotten more than I remember (Kinda the whole problem :) )

Both reacting to stance and menacing raiders do work (just tested ingame to be sure) but in current version you need to be in beggarwhore mode from tsex dialogue switcher.

Menacing will change to be decoupled from this in next version. Menacing has more requirements to be met for it to happen than in old hardship, more about it on first page.

But if you want to DIY, edit conditions on Raider alias in Approach quest, notable ones are about TSEX MODE and GetDetected.

Attracting johns by standing is bit finicky, there's a random dice roll (character attributes affect chances) and candidates needs to be somewhat close and have a line of sight.

So you might be waiting for a while unless it's a town square or something. Going around and talking is more reliable and it's intended.

I'll look into cleaning up this UX issue.

On 6/28/2022 at 2:29 PM, Tentacus said:

@requiredname65 will have to answer that one

It's just a jokey RP thing. If you want to dance choose dancer in the MCM

This is actually integrated. You get to choose sex perks with enough sex xp. (Kinda New Vegas style) It affects a few different things.

I think you are the second person with this issue. Maybe you can compare notes. Something for @requiredname65 to look at perhaps.

Not really. They are mostly things that are just missing completely like the revised BDSM/slavery system. The fact that predator mode was removed but not replaced with anything etc... Requiredname has finished and added so much that I can't actually give you any kind of comprehensive list, not to mention the whole mod is so sprawling that I have forgotten more than I remember (Kinda the whole problem :) )

Thanks for the quick answer! 

On 6/28/2022 at 4:06 PM, requiredname65 said:

Both reacting to stance and menacing raiders do work (just tested ingame to be sure) but in current version you need to be in beggarwhore mode from tsex dialogue switcher.

Menacing will change to be decoupled from this in next version. Menacing has more requirements to be met for it to happen than in old hardship, more about it on first page.

But if you want to DIY, edit conditions on Raider alias in Approach quest, notable ones are about TSEX MODE and GetDetected.

Attracting johns by standing is bit finicky, there's a random dice roll (character attributes affect chances) and candidates needs to be somewhat close and have a line of sight.

So you might be waiting for a while unless it's a town square or something. Going around and talking is more reliable and it's intended.

I'll look into cleaning up this UX issue.

I I just found out myself. I can confirm the Hardship module hotkey seems to be broken. The prostitution works fine, but the raiders won't menance. The solution seems to be to ignore the beggar whore button and use the TSEX hotykey instead (dialogue mode or something).

EDIT: This mod is amazing! It works after 10 h gameplay very stable, but I found a bug with the hardship vaginal prostitution: If I choose wet and ready (or something like that) my character starts a single pose (hands behind the head) meanwhile the sexpartner does nothing. The text windows shows up and the scene comes to an end, but without any other animations. 

Maybe I miss a animation pack? I have all requirements for Hardship 1.5 installed.

Edited by fuuuuuuuu

Love the new features, Hardship is such a unique mod and this has made it that much better. Sadly, it seems to break Violate and RSE Combat Surrender. I have no idea why, but when TSEX and Hardship are installed all enemies in the world become eternally non-hostile after Violate and RSE surrenders. Tested with only TSEX/Hardship, Violate, and RSE plus requirements just to make sure and it does seem to be due to TSEX and Hardship from what I can tell. I played around with the load order but no luck.

@requiredname65  I don't know if a fix for this would be easy or reasonable since I have no modding knowledge myself, but I figured I'd post just in case. I'd love to be able to play with all three active.

Regardless the mod is still fantastic as-is, I haven't had any issues with TSEX or Hardship alone and the new features are well worth a playthrough without combat surrender.

9 minutes ago, KnightFresh said:

Love the new features, Hardship is such a unique mod and this has made it that much better. Sadly, it seems to break Violate and RSE Combat Surrender. I have no idea why, but when TSEX and Hardship are installed all enemies in the world become eternally non-hostile after Violate and RSE surrenders. Tested with only TSEX/Hardship, Violate, and RSE plus requirements just to make sure and it does seem to be due to TSEX and Hardship from what I can tell. I played around with the load order but no luck.

@requiredname65  I don't know if a fix for this would be easy or reasonable since I have no modding knowledge myself, but I figured I'd post just in case. I'd love to be able to play with all three active.

Regardless the mod is still fantastic as-is, I haven't had any issues with TSEX or Hardship alone and the new features are well worth a playthrough without combat surrender.

Dunno what to tell you, but it isnt this mod. I play with all the mods you list and my game is not broken. Dig deeper. Now I have had that happen when running RSE CSA. Thats why I dont use it anymore. Mod is hopelessly broken. Do yourself a favor and ditch it.

Edited by Olmech

@KnightFresh

TSEX/Hardship pacifies ONLY raiders and gunners when appropriate settings are enabled in Hardship MCM.

So when you say 'all enemies', does it mean all in certain faction or just plain any and all?

Furthermore, when weapon is raised, those enemies would revert to vanilla behavior if they were pacified by this mod.

Edited by requiredname65
2 hours ago, Olmech said:

Dunno what to tell you, but it isnt this mod. I play with all the mods you list and my game is not broken. Dig deeper. Now I have had that happen when running RSE CSA. Thats why I dont use it anymore. Mod is hopelessly broken. Do yourself a favor and ditch it.

Yeah, sad to say but all Flashy's LL mods are broken and he has no interest in doing any adult stuff anymore much less fixing them. That's another reason I took the CSA captive dialogue out of TSEX Hardship, (Beyond it just being really half-assed and unfinished to begin with). Though I do think the other RSE compatibility checks are still in there just cause there was no reason to remove them.

But I concur that whatever's causing their issues it isn't this mod.

3 hours ago, KnightFresh said:

all enemies in the world become eternally non-hostile after Violate and RSE surrenders.

Is there any chance you're also using Raider Pet? It makes nearly all enemies non-hostile when you're unarmed (places you in the captive faction), and by default Violate steals all your stuff when you surrender, which would be a pretty simple explanation for what you're observing.

28 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Is there any chance you're also using Raider Pet? It makes nearly all enemies non-hostile when you're unarmed (places you in the captive faction), and by default Violate steals all your stuff when you surrender, which would be a pretty simple explanation for what you're observing.

I'd also add, HAVE HAD installed, since scripts stick around in saves and break everything, which is why you should never uninstall scripted mods.

@Olmech very useful to hear, thank you. I did not do a clean install for my test, so it's possible something was left behind that was messing with things after uninstalling. I'll reinstall and keep playing around with it. Glad to hear it is possible to get them working together!

@requiredname65 thanks for the reply. The issue I'm encountering leaves every type of enemy faction non-hostile, not just the type surrendered to and I always leave beggar whore mode disabled when playing through surrender outcomes. That said, from Olmech's reply it sounds like I may just need a clean install to fix this (I know, I really should have tried that). If helpful, I can let you know if I still have the problem after a clean install but I suspect I won't if others haven't encountered this issue.

@vaultbait I did have Raider's Pet installed. I removed it for my test and started a fresh game, but I did not do a clean install afterward and it's sounding very much like that could be the issue. Honestly I've had issues with Raider's Pet before and I wouldn't be surprised if that's the culprit.

Thanks very much for the help all, it's appreciated. :)

5 hours ago, KnightFresh said:

Thanks very much for the help all, it's appreciated. :)

This mod is a definite improvement over the original Hardship. It has its quirks, but once you play with it a bit you know how to work with it. I would ditch RSE and Raider Pet completely. Consider using Assimilation with this. Works wonderfully. Make sure you enable the hotkey to disable this mod or else every conversation will be about selling your ass.

Is there any way to turn off the forced strip during the rapes?

I use the no-strip-manager, vtaw clothes and the outfit configurator with the outfit switcher hotkey to change clothes before sex.

Unfortunately TSEX/Hardship ignores the no-strip-manager in rapes even when I put the no-strip-plugin to the bottom.

I had asked the question before as a suggestion in the Hardship forum with my old profile (Juste95), but would now like to try to make a modification myself.

3 minutes ago, fuuuuuuuu said:

Is there any way to turn off the forced strip during the rapes?

I use the no-strip-manager, vtaw clothes and the outfit configurator with the outfit switcher hotkey to change clothes before sex.

Unfortunately TSEX/Hardship ignores the no-strip-manager in rapes even when I put the no-strip-plugin to the bottom.

I had asked the question before as a suggestion in the Hardship forum with my old profile (Juste95), but would now like to try to make a modification myself.

Oh yeah if you want to do it yourself it's hella easy, as long as you know how to compile a script. The most efficient if hacky way to do it is to open _T_TSEXFunctions.psc Find the PlayerStrip function and Comment out, or delete everything between "Function PlayerStrip()" and "EndFunction". Then Recompile. You can do the same for HCPlayerStrip but that's not necessary unless it gets turned on.

21 minutes ago, Tentacus said:

Oh yeah if you want to do it yourself it's hella easy, as long as you know how to compile a script.

That could be the problem :D But I will try it. How do I complile a script? Is there a tutorial or something out there?

EDIT: Okay, it seems to be easier than I thought. I found the strip line in _T_TSEXFunctions.psc. How do I commenting out the commands?

Edited by fuuuuuuuu
4 hours ago, fuuuuuuuu said:

That could be the problem :D But I will try it. How do I complile a script? Is there a tutorial or something out there?

EDIT: Okay, it seems to be easier than I thought. I found the strip line in _T_TSEXFunctions.psc. How do I commenting out the commands?

Put a semicolon (;) in front of each line you want to comment out.

If you're feeling more adventurous though, you could try following the integration guidance on the No-Strip mod page, or look at how Violate's scripts do it instead by querying AAF's protected equipment set data (that solution also avoids making the No-Strip mod a hard requirement, so might be a suitable addition to TSEX itself).

34 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

If you're feeling more adventurous though, you could try following the integration guidance on the No-Strip mod page, or look at how Violate's scripts do it instead by querying AAF's protected equipment set data (that solution also avoids making the No-Strip mod a hard requirement, so might be a suitable addition to TSEX itself).

Yeah but since I handle all the rape stripping instead of AAF in my own scripts that wouldn't matter. I do this so you stay naked between each rape, and also so you can get stuck naked, (or lose your clothes with HC strip) if you escape while handcuffed.

4 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Yeah but since I handle all the rape stripping instead of AAF in my own scripts that wouldn't matter. I do this so you stay naked between each rape, and also so you can get stuck naked, (or lose your clothes with HC strip) if you escape while handcuffed.

Sorry, I was probably unclear... Violate has its own (optional) pre-AAF-handoff stripping as well, but it checks AAF's protected equipment set keywords on any equipped items before deciding whether to remove them.

On 6/28/2022 at 6:06 AM, fuuuuuuuu said:

Menancing Raiders: Doesn't work in my test. Could be a incompatibility with Crime&Punishment. The raiders won't attack, but doesn't menancing.

Did you activate Whore Mode dialogue in active menu?

7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Thank you! I deleted the command lines completly now and after some testing I upload the "patch" in this thread for people who are interest.

2 hours ago, Olmech said:

Did you activate Whore Mode dialogue in active menu?

Heyho, yeah I get it by myself: I have to use the TSEX button for switching into the whore mode. The hardship button seems no longer work correctly.

2 hours ago, fuuuuuuuu said:

Heyho, yeah I get it by myself: I have to use the TSEX button for switching into the whore mode. The hardship button seems no longer work correctly.

Yeah, I think requiredname said he'll adress that in the next version.

Version 0.2.0 is Up!

What's New in Version 0.2.0 Alpha

requiredname65's notes:

Hey, there will and has been a slowing down of dev progress but heres new update for both TSEX and HARDSHIP.

Can just overwrite, no new game needed as far as I can tell.

### Changes to TSEX 0.2.0 Alpha

- Integrated Lick and RimXP to scenes.

- Stripping functions will respect AAF protectedEquipmentKeywords.

- Masturbation miniscene got some more flavor.

- New scene for beggars where you can thank (or not) your charitable benefactor.

- More attempts to mitigate positions not switching.

- Added a fallback for furniture detection.

- Johns may choose to pay whore with bullets from LL_Ammo_Any.

- Removed foreplay animations at the start of vaginal scene due to bugs.

- Improved raider chem bribe scene. It should be more dynamic.

- Changed how menacing raiders work:

* TSEX mode is no longer needed to be active for menacing to occur.

To prevent menacing, keep your weapon up! Raiders will attempt start dialugue when they get close.

* If you raise you weapon while raider is approaching but no dialogue has been

engaged, raider will 'yelp' with vanilla dialogue and combat starts.

* Lowering you weapon while in combat with raiders may start menacing.

* To block menacing mechanics in case of issues or compatibility,

toggle raiders and/or gunners in Hardship MCM.

- New (random) conversation between two npcs that reference players attributes:

* NPCS comments of players whore reputation if any.

* If one of the npcs is bad boyfriend, he brags about his new 'toy' to other npc.

* Two women are talking about weird behavior of their husbands.

* Two npcs are 'rating' how 'hot' player character is.

* Inside bars, a male npcs may try to pickup a woman.

* Uses Actor Dialogue Events from Story Manager. If they get too annoying, there's a toggle in TSEX MCM.

These events are added directly to quest nodes

["DmndGenericNPCConversations", "GoodneighborGenericNPCConv" and "BunkerHillMarketConversations"]

so take care if you use mods that modify those.

Allowing other mods changes to overwrite ours is fine but prevents above events from firing, your choice.

- Misc changes to various topics mostly typo fixes.

- Fixes from support thread, any files posted there are probably out of date.

- Removed nonfunctional and phased out buttons and hotkeys.

Remember this update has no direct involvement from me. I just uploaded it, so if you have any questions @ @requiredname65 .

These new updates look great! I've been playing with the previous version a bit already, and hope to start looking at how I might be able to integrate a mod of my own with this soon. Any tips for its API other than "read the source, Luke" (which is a perfectly fine answer too)?

Read the source, Luke.

But honestly, it depends on what you are doing. Some of the integration could be handled by Faction membership and ranks.

For example if npc is lover of player character, it is member of _T_ShipFaction (in TSEX,esm) with rank of 3 and also due to a handover from Hardship has ActorValue of _T_Lover set to 1.

There's some documentation in comments in file Tentacus:TSEX:_T_CommonPropertiesTSEX. I can answer specific integration questions but sadly...

There's no clear public API and things are scattered in wind as set of globalvariables, actor values, factions and keywords. Thusly... you gotta read the source.

If there's to be a public API. It would probably be in form of a separate quest to abstract away inner mess. However I would need some feedback on what needs to be exposed.

Edited by requiredname65
on possibility of public api