55 minutes ago, KitKatKseniya said:

Hey, enjoying so far not run into any issues. Was just wondering if there was a way of manually playing the poses for the bondage board/block for screenshots?

Easiest way is to trigger them from AAF direct just like any other pose.

Otherwise just combination of playIdle and EquipItem, as blocks, boards and other things are implemented as armors.

See TSEX_EquipmentSetData.xml and lines 495-579 in TSEX_AnimationData.xml for hints.

13 minutes ago, requiredname65 said:

Start a new game if you want to be sure.

Or you can try these steps:

1.  Stop old hardship quests with console:

StopQuest _T_DialogueQuest

2. Uninstall old version and install new versions.

3. Restart hardship quests:

StartQuest _T_DialogueQuest

Also wait long enough in game that any of the sex scripts expire... before installing TSEX That said...

I don't think this will work since the old sex scripts are in completely the wrong spot and the game gets weird about shit like that. I think SOMETHING will go wrong if you don't start a new save.

On 6/3/2022 at 12:06 AM, requiredname65 said:

Easiest way is to trigger them from AAF direct just like any other pose.

Otherwise just combination of playIdle and EquipItem, as blocks, boards and other things are implemented as armors.

See TSEX_EquipmentSetData.xml and lines 495-579 in TSEX_AnimationData.xml for hints.

Thanks, I hadn't even thought to look in the aaf menu, derp

17 minutes ago, KitKatKseniya said:

Thanks, I hadn't even thought to look in the aaf menu, derp

Funny thing is, if this was finished in any way I would have hidden the poses :) That said if you ever want access to any of the hidden poses in my mods from the AAF window it's hella easy to unhide them by editing the XML in a text editor.

Edited by Tentacus

Depends on what you mean by 'sadistic way for character'.

Player as sadist abusing NPCs is not implemented in released version.

NPC as sadist is kinda there in for of Hardship Mistress Isabel (found in Dugout Inn) or Bad Boyfriends.

Any male NPC could become a bad boyfriend if player keep returning to them after getting abused by them couple of times.

1 hour ago, requiredname65 said:

Depends on what you mean by 'sadistic way for character'.

Player as sadist abusing NPCs is not implemented in released version.

NPC as sadist is kinda there in for of Hardship Mistress Isabel (found in Dugout Inn) or Bad Boyfriends.

Any male NPC could become a bad boyfriend if player keep returning to them after getting abused by them couple of times.

Thanks! Also another question - my character found  a pimp for himself  (Maggie) how to get laid with her and what a pimp doing in this mod? Thanks in advance

Edited by Clegane

I installed the mod just to see what it looks like and came across a situation where my Nora was getting raped by a raider, but instead of playing one of my animations, it played an animation I had never seen before. It was named something like "Leito_Carry_Aggressive_(something something)", but it wasn't like the aggressive animations I've seen at all. In the animation, she was being carried and fucked from behind, except she didn't have handcuffs on or was doing the "I don't want this" motions with her head, and the animation was much faster too. Is this just an edit of one of Leito's aggressive animations, or an animation added by the mod that you can't find anywhere else?

7 hours ago, shunter said:

I installed the mod just to see what it looks like and came across a situation where my Nora was getting raped by a raider, but instead of playing one of my animations, it played an animation I had never seen before. It was named something like "Leito_Carry_Aggressive_(something something)", but it wasn't like the aggressive animations I've seen at all. In the animation, she was being carried and fucked from behind, except she didn't have handcuffs on or was doing the "I don't want this" motions with her head, and the animation was much faster too. Is this just an edit of one of Leito's aggressive animations, or an animation added by the mod that you can't find anywhere else?

Yes there are a decent amount of custom versions of Leito's anims in here. (and Savage Cabbage for the raider threesomes) It provides more control given the unique way my mod works as far as switching positions mid scene. It will often also use your other animations where appropriate. It also includes several of my own positions. The face sitting stuff, analingus, and kneeling cunnilingus etc...

To tell when one of Hardship or TSEX's unique variants is being used, In the AAF window the name will start with the "_T_" prefix.

Edited by Tentacus
18 hours ago, cat013 said:

I took a quick look and found that predator mode has gone from the MCM. What happened, is it automatic now?

Nope. I removed it because it was half baked and buggy. The intent was to make a new full featured evil player module for TSEX seperate from Hardship but that's one of the things I never got to. If you used that feature a lot you may want to go back to OG Hardship Until somebody takes that up. 

If somebody wants to do that and needs a good Tentacus style template, they can check out my Skyrim SE mod when it comes out, as it is heavily focused on evil player stuff. Unfortunately I have been unable to test it the last 2 weeks.

Edited by Tentacus
6 hours ago, Tentacus said:

Yes there are a decent amount of custom versions of Leito's anims in here. (and Savage Cabbage for the raider threesomes) It provides more control given the unique way my mod works as far as switching positions mid scene. It will often also use your other animations where appropriate. It also includes several of my own positions. The face sitting stuff, analingus, and kneeling cunnilingus etc...

To tell when one of Hardship or TSEX's unique variants is being used, In the AAF window the name will start with the "_T_" prefix.

Ah, so I'm not going crazy then.

Will we ever see these custom animations being turned into a standalone mod? I tried triggering them but only some of them show up (mainly the rimming and choking ones) when I do it through AAF's animation wizard.

Edited by shunter
4 hours ago, shunter said:

Ah, so I'm not going crazy then.

Will we ever see these custom animations being turned into a standalone mod? I tried triggering them but only some of them show up (mainly the rimming and choking ones) when I do it through AAF's animation wizard.

If you want any of the animations to show up in the window, all you have to do is unhide them by removing the "hidden" tag in the appropriate positionData xml in a text editor. However most of them are just individual stages from the given Leito animations with position tweeks, and there wouldn't be much advantage to unhiding them for other mods to use.

Conversely if you wanted to hide the ones that I left visible, you could add a hidden tag. Some are probably left unhidden on accident already from testing given how this was released unfinished. Those would have a "placeholder" tag which I would use auto replace to replace with hidden. :) 

22 hours ago, Tentacus said:

If you used that feature a lot you may want to go back to OG Hardship Until somebody takes that up. 

I invested in Ninja and melee perks. so surprise screwdriver to the kidney usually solves my PC's deep seated emotional issues.

But it's a pity anyway, Hardship is really unique among whoring mods on many levels.