Count to 1,000,000

Spoiler
22 minutes ago, worik said:

? Its possibly the 8682nd dungeon crawl for Mrs. "Ind..(what?)" ? "Jones"? ? No! I don't think so. This is no place for some "Mrs Jones".

This is serious hero business here in Skyrim!

Reveal hidden contents

jones.jpg.15aa23d0bdaf6c78dbe610ec71071a9a.jpg

Sadly this isn't the "Guess this Location" thread or I could make my 8683rd identification of Reachwater Rock.

27 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Sadly this isn't the "Guess this Location" thread or I could make my 8683rd identification of Reachwater Rock.

That's why I had to skip the 8664th good screenshot for that thread and had that this one "available" :classic_blush:

Spoiler
13 minutes ago, worik said:

That's why I had to skip the 8664th good screenshot for that thread and had that this one "available" :classic_blush:

I'd be a liar to say I didn't miss it but since 1) I am not playing Skyrim currently and 2) I do not have the screenshot library with over 8665 lovely pictures (unlike some people who shall remain nameless) it is difficult to add much to the discussion (in a positive manner anyway).

10 minutes ago, Psalam said:

1) I am not playing Skyrim currently and 2) I do not have the screenshot library with over 8665 lovely pictures

Since I am in Dushnik'Yal in this very moment, I could make a few for you.   ... would  8666 suffice?

Though it would all be orcs, stones or deers. And it could take an hour or so, well.... I am afraid I am a bit occupied righ tnow. Discussing  ... important ....matters with the chieftain.

Spoiler

DushnikYal.jpg.160cf2c5092ae54c683ddecc8dba0ce2.jpg

Spoiler
8 minutes ago, worik said:

Since I am in Dushnik'Yal in this very moment, I could make a few for you.   ... would  8666 suffice?

Though it would all be orcs, stones or deers. And it could take an hour or so, well.... I am afraid I am a bit occupied righ tnow. Discussing  ... important ....matters with the chieftain.

Reveal hidden contents

DushnikYal.jpg.160cf2c5092ae54c683ddecc8dba0ce2.jpg

I can't speak to 8667 other screenshots but, since you're there anyway, how about one of the Dragonfly in the Jar?

4 minutes ago, Psalam said:

I almost have 8673 regrets for adding an entry. It's nice to have that picture of DTMT's show up every time I come here.

What?!

ME?!

Now you cought me snooping for the 8674th time :classic_ph34r:

Did you see me lurking in "Recently Browsing window" again everytime you make an entry in any topic ?

My avatar name is realy bad for hiding in "Recently Browsing"

Spoiler
8 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

What?!

ME?!

Now you cought me snooping for the 8674th time :classic_ph34r:

Did you see me lurking in "Recently Browsing window" again everytime you make an entry in any topic ?

No, but for the 8675th time I remembered the trick you taught me about hovering over the name to see if they were typing. That should allow me to post this before Worik comes up with an even better use for this number!

15 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

You could move over there to Monoman's Mod thread and stand in the line for StA to get your weekly dose of 8,6,7 or 6 again spankings. ? Just out of curiosity of course!

:classic_blush:errrr, I meant: You could sent someone curious about it over there and ....hmmm... tell us about it. Yes! That's what I wanted to say :classic_blush:

Spoiler
Just now, worik said:

You could move over there to Monoman's Mod thread and stand in the line for StA to get your weekly dose of 8,6,7 or 6 again spankings. ? Just out of curiosity of course!

Don't encourage him! He is already the most regular "customer" that Monoman has. It wouldn't surprise me if he hasn't rolled up over 8677 site visits already!

4 hours ago, worik said:

errrr, I meant: You could sent someone curious about it over there and ....hmmm... tell us about it. Yes! That's what I wanted to say

should have read that earlier, ?

now I got 8679 times spanked and there is no end in sight *outsch* ☺️

Should have asked that friend I know who knows someone who could have been sent over there to try it out.

You know, that friend that looses her keys all the time and has to simple knock on every door to get a good nights sleep while waiting for the imperial mail to do their job.

Still, StA has a long line of known LL members that wait for a good spanking ?

5 hours ago, worik said:

:classic_blush:caught!

For the 8678th time

5 hours ago, Psalam said:

Hah! You've beaten me to the punch at least 8678 times. It's nice to "win" once in a while! ?

Well, we seem to have another replication problem... That's a paddlin! 8681 Spankings for both of you!!

Spoiler

See the source image

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

so I guess it's time for 8682 Spankings than? ?

I blame societey.  Or perhaps the 8683 naughty virgins of castle Anthrax, when one of them was lightening the beacon again:

Spoiler

blame

Spoiler
12 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

outsch, I fell for that too ?

so I guess it's time for 8682 Spankings than? ?

That should definitely trigger the StA Masochist trait ?

It's been 11 hours since the last post. Maybe it's safe to post 8684 without fear of duplication.