If that works, try changing one thing at a time until it doesn't, ie move it to sex end, add effect duration if desired, restrict it to gender/rape/nonplayer, etc.

Awesome thanks for the responses.

I'm guessing there's something fundamentally off with my setup, since I see the message when the command processes, but the effect does not get applied (e.g. if I inspect via ~)

I'll try on a new game

I'll try on a new game

Yeah, let us know if that fixes anything. I know this is only tangentially related, but have you ever checked out the Soulgem Oven mod? It drops filled gems, as well, and you can impregnate followers, slaves, random NPCs. There's also Passive Weapon Enchantment Recharging.

No luck on the newgame :( Are you certain that the effect shows up as desired?

Great recommendation on SGO.  I'm looking to round out the character with the ability to absorb souls through sex.

Great recommendation on SGO.  I'm looking to round out the character with the ability to absorb souls through sex.

Yeah, definitely worked when I tried it. Saw the visual effect and then checked in the console for its presence.

You could also look at Deadly Drain. If I remember right, it has a feature where you can drain souls into gems by sex. Not sure how customizable its features are, but yeah.

If it absolutely won't work for you as a package, it might be possible to call a feature out of it via SL Util without activating it.

Yeah, definitely worked when I tried it. Saw the visual effect and then checked in the console for its presence.

You could also look at Deadly Drain. If I remember right, it has a feature where you can drain souls into gems by sex. Not sure how customizable its features are, but yeah.

If it absolutely won't work for you as a package, it might be possible to call a feature out of it via SL Util without activating it.

Still no luck even with crazy reduced modlist on a newgame. I think it's time to give up :|

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

SexLab.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

FNIS.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp

RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp

FNISspells.esp

Quick Start - Skip the Opening Sequence.esp

RevampedExteriorFog.esp

ENB Snow FX.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

UIExtensions.esp

SexLabUtil1.esp

SkyUI.esp

Here's the ini:

[Main]

Name=Spell: soultrap

Page=0

Type=cmd

Id=666

Cmd=spell:Skyrim.esm:0004dba3+msg:trapsoulplz

CmdEnd=spell:Skyrim.esm:0004dba3+msg:endtrap

If you want to kill someone (or something, this'll work for cats, rats and mammoths) you can use my oft-suggested Sexlab Leveling mod.  You can either assault the target using a hotkey (and you can limit what HP the target must have so you can't insta-kill some boss at 100% health) or cast a spell before starting sex (either via being defeated yourself in some way or just wapping the skeevers with Matchmaker or Calm spell from Enchantress.

I also wonder, do you need that CmdEnd entry? I'm not exactly sure how those are supposed to work but I think you'd just want to put the spell on during sex, and then take it off by killing the target... assuming it doesn't have its own internal duration timer which would be another potential flaw in your logic.

Console does let you click a target, (well if you have the mod to extend the console utility, forget the name) I think hold shift over the Effects line (can't click anything - it re-targets the console) and then you can find the Soul Trap effect and hit Shift with the mouse over that to see its total and elapsed duration. That would tell you if it is working and how long it will run.  I love using that when testing alchemy tweaks on damage over time poisons and such.

Update #2 - Tested out deadly drain. It was a promising recommendation. Turns out it merely checks for the presence of an empty black soul gem and replaces it with a filled one, entirely bypassing soul trap. 

Could you please take a look at my testing load list above and see if there's anything that you don't have or that looks out of order?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18950-sexlabutil1-2015-03-28/page-18?do=findComment&comment=1993781

I have even tried using 'soul trap cloaks', but in that case SLU1 was having trouble finding the mod and spell even though I checked in bash.

Thank you

Update #3:

Do you have dawnguard? I found a duplicate soultrap in the editor.  It works!

Cmd=spell:dawnguard.esm:02010FF2+msg:soultrapDUPLICATE

All better now! Thanks for your help.

For anyone else who has issues in the future:

I previously tried referencing the one in the unofficial legendary patch, but it can't find it. Perhaps because the patch name contains spaces?

I also could never get it to find soul trap cloaks.

I copied and pasted the filename to be sure. It doesn't have spaces so that shouldn't be an issue.

in game console >help "soul trap cloak"  returns 83001000; addspell 83001000 works.

But SLU1 cannot find it and displays an error in the console when attempting to call it. I even moved it ahead in the load order just in case. No idea.

Good job. :) Thanks for reporting back in with a solution. Interesting that there's a duplicate soultrap spell. By the way, I wouldn't expect 0004dba3 to work... that's the spell itself. 0004dba4 is the spell effect, and it was this which I got to work.

My only other advice would have been: reinstall SLUtil and drag it to the very end of both lists in Mod Organizer, so that it overwrites any conflicting files on the left and takes precedence over other mods on the right.

Good job. :) Thanks for reporting back in with a solution. Interesting that there's a duplicate soultrap spell. By the way, I wouldn't expect 0004dba3 to work... that's the spell itself. 0004dba4 is the spell effect, and it was this which I got to work.

My only other advice would have been: reinstall SLUtil and drag it to the very end of both lists in Mod Organizer, so that it overwrites any conflicting files on the left and takes precedence over other mods on the right.

Gah false alarm :(

I'm only getting the effect but no soul capture. Also the duration is always 5 seconds and it ignores SLU's duration settings. Turns out this duplicate spell is overridden by the "lost grimoire" mod, and that's the duration and effect I'm seeing.  It has some general differences (e.g. it's a touch spell) https://imgur.com/a/ebwjl

Here's my level of desperation:

Cmd=Spell:skyrim.esm:0004dba4+msg:trapsoulplz+spell:skyrim.esm:4dba3+spell:dawnguard.esm:2010fc5+spell:dawnguard.esm:2010ff2+spell:soultrapcloaks.esp:1000

That's an instant crash :D

update #???

The following call appears to summon a soul trap _projectile_. In the case that the player character has the effect, and it happens to hit the partner, then they get the soul trap effect. However, quite often the bolt will simply miss them.

[Main]
Name=Spell soultrap
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=666
Cmd=spell:skyrim.esm:0004dba4

Also, it appears that SLU1 does not expect the mod load order when you point it at a spell. This makes sense as you're already pointing it to the esm/esp. So skip the first 2 numbers when defining the spell.

As a result my current workaround is to call soul trap cloaks. I would prefer to get this working... perhaps I can mod the soul trap spell to a touch activation.

Just thinking , the longest lasting soul trap spell to my knowlege in skyrim only last for one minute or sixty secounds so if the animation plays or the target does not die in that time frame the spells has cancel out also I did not see if you ie your character had a black soul gem on them or not which would be required to capture a human soul. As posted  earlier , you could ggo into CK and try to extend the spell or create a new spell that last longer so that the animation would not out last the spell. 

I suspect Soul Trap tracks the caster, to determine whose Soul Gems to fill. Normally, only the player casts it, but it's possible to give a follower a Soul Trap weapon and Soul Gems, and enemies killed by them will fill their Gems, not the player's.

• 2 weeks later...

This mod effects only rapes and no consensual ?

The whole mod? What gave you that idea?

There are options for consensual, non-con or any kind of sex for any rule.

Where are these options ? i dont see them in my mcm.

who is the actor ? that is confusing. the actor is any ? or he has not take part of the rape ? actor race ? your readme does not give enough information to understand this.

does calm works on area ? if not, it makes not much sense just to gat the one agressor calmed if the rest of the group is not.

This mod effects only rapes and no consensual ?

The whole mod? What gave you that idea?

There are options for consensual, non-con or any kind of sex for any rule.

Where are these options ? i dont see them in my mcm.

who is the actor ? that is confusing. the actor is any ? or he has not take part of the rape ? actor race ? your readme does not give enough information to understand this.

does calm works on area ? if not, it makes not much sense just to gat the one agressor calmed if the rest of the group is not.

Its not my readme because it isn't my mod, but since the author has been awol a while I'll try...

The actor is the PC or NPC you're trying to affect. For example if you want to cast the calm spell on an aggressor (and nothing works in an area affect to my knowledge) you would set it for Partner Player, Aggressor, and probably a duration of 1 hour, or 1 day, so you have a chance to run away when the sexlab animation is done. The 1 day thing isn't exact though, if you leave the cell and come back the NPC will attack you again.

On the other hand, you could set the actor for the Player, not part of rape, vaginal type sex, and learn a skill or spell for consensual sex character building.

The mod isn't a Defeat type mod. It doesn't calm all of the attackers in the area or anything like that. There is a spell you can set up that will calm anyone that hits you but I've had issues getting it to work. I think I either dont have it on the right target or the timing is off... not sure.

• 1 month later...

I know this has been discussed to death but i'm having trouble having my character equip something on the start of sex. Could anyone help? 

Even though i put in the esp and id, the console still says that the item is not found. 

I also have the item in inventory. 

Any thing i might be missing? 

• 3 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, mentalmike72 said:

anyone know of a suitable animation to use after the rape? like lying down twitching and trembling?

I just use the crying one that is already loaded. But I think T.ara has a collapse animation that plays when you are release from a piece of furniture that might also work really well. Can get it from ZAP Animation 8.0

• 1 month later...
On 1/11/2018 at 6:07 AM, jalingon3011 said:

Does this mod works with the newest SexLab or SexLab mods?

It was working fine a few months ago then now I suddenly realized it has problems like:

- Unable to recognize if a sex is oral or not

- Player is unable to catch disease with sex

Though this mod does have some minor bugs, the disease features (and many more) work fine for me. I've put it under "At sex end," made it player-only (Though I think when I hadn't set that, I saw a message for NPC contracting a disease before, not sure. My chance is 1%) and haven't touched anything else besides the % chance. Of course, I don't have mods that change diseases etc, not sure if that matters.

I really do wish someone would adopt this little mod and overhaul it or at least iron out some of the problems it has accumulated. 

5 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Though this mod does have some minor bugs, the disease features (and many more) work fine for me. I've put it under "At sex end," made it player-only (Though I think when I hadn't set that, I saw a message for NPC contracting a disease before, not sure. My chance is 1%) and haven't touched anything else besides the % chance. Of course, I don't have mods that change diseases etc, not sure if that matters.

I really do wish someone would adopt this little mod and overhaul it or at least iron out some of the problems it has accumulated. 

Yes that's what happens to me too. When sex ends it shows the NPC getting the disease but not me, not even when I set player only.

I am also using the mouth cum effect add-on for this, and somehow it works fine on playable human races, but not creature races.

• 3 weeks later...