18 minutes ago, boita said:

With this mod, would it be possible to send an order from Enhanced Follower Framework ? When starting a sex scene, to send a group relax order to the followers ? That would stop the followers clinging so close to even stepping on top of the sex scene.

afaik this mod only targets actors in scenes, so I dont think this is possible. 

actors stepping on scenes is quite an annoyance for me too. I use Specator Crowds to kinda counter this by at least making them stand in a decent distance. 

4 hours ago, boita said:

With this mod, would it be possible to send an order from Enhanced Follower Framework ? When starting a sex scene, to send a group relax order to the followers ? That would stop the followers clinging so close to even stepping on top of the sex scene.

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

afaik this mod only targets actors in scenes, so I dont think this is possible. 

actors stepping on scenes is quite an annoyance for me too. I use Specator Crowds to kinda counter this by at least making them stand in a decent distance. 

You can do a few things, though they do require the player be involved, I think. I used the mod command to increase a variable used by another mod once, but that was a game value/global variable, so I don't know if it could send a command instead.

I would suggest looking through the readme doc that comes with the mod and just giving it a try.

• 2 months later...

Couple of questions I hope someone can answer.

It seems a lot of equipable tongues are gone and deleted from sites, and some have scripts which not sure can be mixed with this mod?  Where can I get a tongue to use with this?  The sample in the readme file has a ID, can that be used with something in sexlab or is that just a placeholder / sample?

HOw do I set up a file to start a ZaZ pussy squirt for orgasm, start & stop with a duration? 

Is there a command I can use where the aggressor attacks / kills the victim (NPC or PC) only and not starting combat with others?

Is there a command to perform a kill move on victim after sex?

Thanks

Edited by WCSC

19 hours ago, WCSC said:

"It seems a lot of equipable tongues are gone and deleted from sites, and some have scripts which not sure can be mixed with this mod?  Where can I get a tongue to use with this?  The sample in the readme file has a ID, can that be used with something in sexlab or is that just a placeholder / sample?"

Answer : HDT ahegao tongues can be used with this mod, there is an LE version posted by someone on the support thread.

"HOw do I set up a file to start a ZaZ pussy squirt for orgasm, start & stop with a duration?"

ZaZ effects are ITEMS that are EQUIPPED you have to find the item your looking for's BASE ID (not reference ID) in the ZaZ .ESP using creation kit or Tes5Edit and then add an equip item command for that base id, you can set and adjust the duration and etc for the effect using the MCM menu for sexlabutil1.

you can use the INI file in my Dynamic Cumshots mod as a reference to see how the equpitem command is used.

"Is there a command to perform a kill move on victim after sex?"

not that i know of, i use sexlab deadly drain, it allows you to kill essentials as well, which is better than any command would get you.

Your welcome i hope i was helpful.

Edited by cantdownload22
5 hours ago, cantdownload22 said:

"It seems a lot of equipable tongues are gone and deleted from sites, and some have scripts which not sure can be mixed with this mod?  Where can I get a tongue to use with this?  The sample in the readme file has a ID, can that be used with something in sexlab or is that just a placeholder / sample?"

Answer : HDT ahegao tongues can be used with this mod, there is an LE version posted by someone on the support thread.

"HOw do I set up a file to start a ZaZ pussy squirt for orgasm, start & stop with a duration?"

ZaZ effects are ITEMS that are EQUIPPED you have to find the item your looking for's BASE ID (not reference ID) in the ZaZ .ESP using creation kit or Tes5Edit and then add an equip item command for that base id, you can set and adjust the duration and etc for the effect using the MCM menu for sexlabutil1.

you can use the INI file in my Dynamic Cumshots mod as a reference to see how the equpitem command is used.

"Is there a command to perform a kill move on victim after sex?"

not that i know of, i use sexlab deadly drain, it allows you to kill essentials as well, which is better than any command would get you.

Your welcome i hope i was helpful.

Sorry, forgot to mention this would be for Skyrim LE, can't find that tongue in LE only SE.

Thanks for the other info, i'll try that.

16 hours ago, WCSC said:

Sorry, forgot to mention this would be for Skyrim LE, can't find that tongue in LE only SE.

Thanks for the other info, i'll try that.

On 8/23/2021 at 5:42 PM, thegrimreaper2 said:

Here is the Latest version (Non HDT) Converted to LE. Again, tested and its working fine for me on both NPCs, both vanilla and mod added, and a female Player Character, both vanilla and custom races. Same as last time, back up saves first, give it a test :) Have noticed what a few other people have, that the mouth seems to close fairly often when A tongue is equipped, might be something to take a look at? Actors also seem to be opening their mouths when a voice sound effect is played, despite that option not being checked in sexlab's MCM

Ahegao Tongues LE 1.25.rar 2.94 MB · 41 downloads

i told you that you can find it on the support thread for sexlabutil1 didn't i? you should actually look when someone directs you to it.

IF you want the HDT enabled version, i did a small conversion myself :

2 minutes ago, cantdownload22 said:

@Throwaway4Nexus and everyone else:

here is the full mod converted and working with HDT enabled tongues for LE.

do with it as you please.

i'm taking no credit for it, i just converted the hdt meshes from LE to SE and it wasn't difficult at all. it works on all characters and doesn't cause any crash or lag or etc.

HDT enabled Ahegao Tongues LE.rar 4.13 MB · 0 downloads

Edited by cantdownload22
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2/15/2020 at 12:47 PM, karlpaws said:

I'm quoting a 2 year old post because I happened to find it while looking for anyone mentioning something I just figured out how to do... and it might solve this problem.

You can use the "item" command to pull things from a leveled list, and lists can contain items in quantity.  The simplest solution for this particular problem would either be making a leveled list with the gold amounts you feel are appropriate for your game situation (trade mods, speech bonuses to prices, general price settings, etc) or find one of the built in loot lists that just contain gold ( the boss chests use such to increase the amount of gold you get as you level up ).

For some reason the list does not use the mod index, so you would just list the " name.esp:123456 " ID.

Man, I've been looking for this particular "Add x gold"  sort of function for a while now. If someone could write up an ini that uses a loot list like he talks about, and upload it here, I would really appreciate it, as I'm a bit too lost on some of these things to figure it out myself.

Edit: So I decided to try this myself, and this is what I put down based on a bandit boss leveled gold thing:

[Main]
Name=Gold
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=456
Cmd=item:skyrim.esm::3DED1
CmdTick=item:skyrim.esm::3DED1

This, naturally, did not work. So yeah, I need a bit of help.

Edited by VoidTerraFirma
On 8/23/2022 at 2:07 AM, VoidTerraFirma said:

Man, I've been looking for this particular "Add x gold"  sort of function for a while now. If someone could write up an ini that uses a loot list like he talks about, and upload it here, I would really appreciate it, as I'm a bit too lost on some of these things to figure it out myself.

Edit: So I decided to try this myself, and this is what I put down based on a bandit boss leveled gold thing:

[Main]
Name=Gold
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=456
CmdTick=item:skyrim.esm::3DED1

This, naturally, did not work. So yeah, I need a bit of help.

I don't think the tick option is right, might want to try cmdend instead of cmd.  I don't have access to my Skyrim install right now, rebuilding my computer, so I can't offer anything definitive.

Some of the bandit boss leveled lists just have gold amounts that are given based on the player's level. You might only get 2 gold if under 10 and you won't get a message about it unless you use the message command as well (semicolon after the CMD line, and put the MSG on the same line.)

2 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I don't think the tick option is right, might want to try cmdend instead of cmd.  I don't have access to my Skyrim install right now, rebuilding my computer, so I can't offer anything definitive.

Some of the bandit boss leveled lists just have gold amounts that are given based on the player's level. You might only get 2 gold if under 10 and you won't get a message about it unless you use the message command as well (semicolon after the CMD line, and put the MSG on the same line.)

I gave this a try, and still got nothing. I even checked my inventory, and the amount of gold had not increased.

I also tried changing the ID number around, and eventually replacing the leveled loot code with a generic 0000000F. Sill nothing, which is odd to me.

Oh well. *shrug*

Thank you for your reply.

On 8/23/2022 at 3:07 AM, VoidTerraFirma said:

Don't use two colons before the form ID, only one.  This explains why nothing happened.

Even then, the "item" command won't do exactly what you want.  If you pass it a FormList (as in this example), SexLabUtil1 will use that as the form for AddItem, which according to its documentation: "If a form list, then it will add aiCount of each item in the list."  That might not be what you expected.

There's the "elist" command, which randomly selects one item from a list, but it ignores anything that isn't a spell (which is cast on the actor) or a "potion" (including food) that the actor will consume, so that won't help you.

As @karlpaws said, the CmdTick command doesn't seem reliable.  Cmd and CmdEnd have worked well for me.

21 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Don't use two colons before the form ID, only one.  This explains why nothing happened.

Even then, the "item" command won't do exactly what you want.  If you pass it a FormList (as in this example), SexLabUtil1 will use that as the form for AddItem, which according to its documentation: "If a form list, then it will add aiCount of each item in the list."  That might not be what you expected.

There's the "elist" command, which randomly selects one item from a list, but it ignores anything that isn't a spell (which is cast on the actor) or a "potion" (including food) that the actor will consume, so that won't help you.

As @karlpaws said, the CmdTick command doesn't seem reliable.  Cmd and CmdEnd have worked well for me.

So I re-edited it with single colons, and yeah the formlist didn't give me anything, as it turns out. Using 0000000F did work, however (I seem to get 2 gold added to my inventory each time), so I guess that's what I'll go with. Thank you for the help.

I got access to my hard drive and pulled the Sexlab Util ini folder. I am pretty sure this is what I used OnOrgasm to get two random items from a leveled list in the Sexlab Eager NPCs mod.

[Main]
Name=Cum Fluid List
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=102
CmdEnd=item:Sexlab Eager NPCs.esp:0B7AA0+item:Sexlab Eager NPCs.esp:0B7AA0

I don't remember if I made that list, edited it in some way or if that was included in the mod as a "list of all ingredients" for the mod's internal use.

Something else I noticed, the "3DED1" code you used is only 5 and not 6 characters, and while the preceeding 0 can often be ignored, I wonder if that has something to do with your other problems.  I would suggest trying another list, doesn't have to be fitting... maybe a leveled list of armor for random NPCs, and see if that adds what would expect to your character.  If you use the + in between commands, you can get more than one item and that might help you figure out if you are getting what you should.