I think that there was a way to order the conditionals to get what you want, but I'm not sure what it is.

It is really too bad we don't have a scent of sex type mod for pre and post sex, since we have so many for starting or causing it.

yeah this mod is a hidden gem if you take the time to figure out how to get it to do what you want with it. this is a crucial mod for me because it is the only way i have to randomize clothing, which i have spent a great deal of time collecting and modding to my liking, so that the different parts of them are interchangeable with one another. it keeps things interesting because each time a scene starts, this mod may or may not take off the clothes, it may or may not put on a pulled panty mesh, it may or may not remove stockings, and it may or may not equip 1 of several lingerie outfits. and after the scene ends, this mod will put on 1 of several sets of normal outfits, 1 of several types of stockings if they were moved, 1 of many different types of panties, and remove any clothes it may have created for the scene.

im sure a lot of this will be very simple if i can have finer control over the conditionals, but even as it is, this mod is one of the core ones i built my entire setup around. 

I have been really enjoying your mod, great work and very useful. However I have a request.

The Light feature is very useful especially since i have ELFX and all interiors are really dark.  When 2 actors engage in sex the light works really well.

I did notice that when any actor masturbates there is no light.  Could you adjust the Light features so it works whether the actor is in a group of 2 or more during sex or solo during a masturbation scene.

I'm assuming this is just an oversight but I'm sure you'll agree it would be useful. Thanks for your consideration.

• 2 weeks later...

Current possible conditions:

On orgasm : when SL sends orgasm event

I really enjoy this mod and use it for a number of things, but I'm now also using Sexlab Separate Orgasm, which allows separate, multiple orgasms or orgasm denial. It changes sexlab's orgasm event, it seems, and this no longer triggers SLU1. Any chance there could be a compatibility patch?

Edit: He has a brief "how-to" on making patches in his first post for other modders.

• 1 month later...

Is there any way to check if the PC is masturbating?

Unfortunately not.   Only checks oral, anal, vaginal

Current possible conditions:

On orgasm : when SL sends orgasm event

I really enjoy this mod and use it for a number of things, but I'm now also using Sexlab Separate Orgasm, which allows separate, multiple orgasms or orgasm denial. It changes sexlab's orgasm event, it seems, and this no longer triggers SLU1. Any chance there could be a compatibility patch?

Edit: He has a brief "how-to" on making patches in his first post for other modders.

Ed already provided a patch with SLSO   http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/3736-sexlab-separate-orgasm/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, since I've been using this mod for a long time, I thought I'd drop off the custom effect files I've built so far and still have on hand. All of the effects have message descriptions as well, so you'll know when they fire. If you install them, don't forget to go into the MCM menu and also tell it to load new effects there. (I forget what the command is.)

If anyone just wants to look at the file contents, what they do and/or how I use these additional effects, I'll put them in a spoiler below. You can easily recreate them without downloading the file, if you like.

This generates a random combo of 2 out of 4 fluid alchemy ingredients. I use it with a 50% chance on orgasms in females, in combo with SLSO (Sexlab Separate Orgasms) so orgasms are not guaranteed, and multiple orgasms are possible. This would allow you to fuck interesting and profitable fluids out of your local sluts, assuming you can get them off of them afterwards. (Ectoplasm, dwarven oil, troll fat and spriggan sap. Chosen purely because they are fluid...ish.)
File name: 309_MultiGetB.ini
[Main]
Name=Multi Get Item B
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=309
Cmd=item:skyrim.esm:00063B5F+item:skyrim.esm:000F11C0+msg:A lover squeals as sticky, oily puddles form beneath her dripping legs.&item:skyrim.esm:0003AD72+item:skyrim.esm:0003AD63+msg:A lover's pussy dribbles goo and white fluid as she climaxes.

Same as above, but a different combination of the items. If you set both of these to 50% on orgasm, then on average an orgasm will produce 1 random ingredient out of 4. Incidentally, the messages are unique per item set.

File name: 301_MultiGetA.ini

[Main]
Name=Multi Get Item A
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=310
Cmd=item:skyrim.esm:00063B5F+item:skyrim.esm:0003AD72+msg:A lover shudders as her crotch is soaked with thick, sticky juices.&item:skyrim.esm:000F11C0+item:skyrim.esm:0003AD63+msg:A lover's thighs become wet with creamy and sticky cum.

Files 311_ to 314_ are no longer used, they were just single item versions.

This causes the orc racial "berserk" ability. I trigger it at 80% at the end of rape to incentivize combat rape. Note NPC rapists get it, too.
File name: 318_Berserk.ini
[Main]
Name=Spell: Berserk
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=318
Cmd=spell:skyrim.esm:000aa026+msg:Someone goes berserk!

This causes the redguard Adrenaline boost, I trigger it with a tiny chance at the start of sex because SLSO mechanics utilize stamina and sometimes it's fun to have endless stamina for a minute.

File name:319_Adrenaline.ini

[Main]
Name=Spell: Adrenaline
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=319
Cmd=spell:skyrim.esm:000e40ce+msg:Someone experiences a rush of adrenaline!

I haven't used this file yet and it may not work. It's supposed to ragdoll.
File name:320_SendRagdoll.ini
[Main]
Name=SendRagdoll
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=320
Cmd=send:ToggleRagdollAnim+msg:Someone collapses into a heap.

I trigger this 100% on orgasm, and what it does is inform you when consensual sex causes someone to orgasm. Useful for SLSO when orgasms are variable.
File name:333_Msg_Lover.ini
[Main]
Name=Msg:Lover orgasms.
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=333
Cmd=msg:A lover orgasms.

Same as above, but this informs you on when aggressors orgasm during rape.
File name:334_Msg_Aggressor.ini
[Main]
Name=Msg:Aggressor orgasms.
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=334
Cmd=msg:An aggressor orgasms.

As above, but for victims. With SLSO this is very rare to see. If I could, I'd make an ini file that caused fireworks to shoot out of the victim's pussy whenever this happened. As is, I used to have an ini that made the victim an instant lover if you could get them to orgasm during rape... "just call me Stockholm Syndrome Superfuck, baby."
File name:335_Msg_Victim.ini
[Main]
Name=Msg:Victim orgasms.
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=335
Cmd=msg:A victim orgasms.

I trigger this on orgasms with the player only at 1% chance, it causes relationship rank to rise by 2 levels. This allows you to fuck your way into women's hearts, result speeds vary by how fast and often you can get them off. In SLSO, their arousal will increase this, as will (I believe) your skill, and potential watchers depending on if exhibitionism is a factor.
File name:367_RelationshipTwoUp.ini
[Main]
Name=Relationship Two Up
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=367
Cmd=rrinc:2+msg:Someone becomes a lot more friendly.

I trigger this at the start of every rape where the "Race-other" is defined as the player. This ensures every player rape will make the NPC become an archnemesis.
File name:368_MakeEnemy.ini
[Main]
Name=Make Enemy
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=368
Cmd=rrset:-4+msg:Someone becomes hateful.

As with 367_, except this only causes relationship to go up by one. I implement this on orgasms with about a 10% chance.
File name:369_RelationshipOneUp.ini
[Main]
Name=Relationship One Up
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=369
Cmd=rrinc:1+msg:Someone becomes a little more friendly.

This causes death, or should, at least. I have not used it yet, because I use health drain and damage over time for rape victims, which are built in. One could probably make non-player rape victims of undead die at the end of sex during night time, or something like that, if that's your thing. Or maybe add player gets necrod, so skeletons bone you to death, and then bone you some more.

File name:370_Kill.ini

[Main]

Name=Kill
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=370

Cmd=send:kill+msg:Someone dies.

Ignore this, probably. This would cause someone to join the victim faction from the "Mind control" mod, but will not work unless you change the faction number to the correct one for your game and install. It may be of interest that Sexlab Aroused Redux uses faction ranks to determine arousal. An interesting thing to do might be set arousal to 100 at sex end under certain circumstances, which might cancel SLA normally dropping arousal after orgasm. If you combine this with Sexlab Release which makes NPCs masturbate at a certain threshold of arousal, you could potentially lock NPCs (or yourself) into a never-ending masturbation loop.
File name:380_MakeVictim.ini
[Main]
Name=Make Victim
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=380
Cmd=send:factionset:SexLab_MindControl.esp:2100333D:1+msg:This should no longer happen.

Same here, this is also for a mod. If you wanted to use it for MME, note: You will again need to find the item number for lactacid from MME in your own game. 290343f2 will probably not work for you. I use this with a small percent chance on orgasm to generate lactacid outside of merchants. My last setup was for survival, and thus every merchant I could normally have obtained lactacid from was dead from the start. This allowed me to fuck the lactacid out of my milkmaids, instead.

File name: 308_GetLactAcid.ini

[Main]

Name=Get Lactacid
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=308
Cmd=item:MilkModNEW.esp:290343f2+msg:A lover's breasts drip pearly white fluids.

If anyone has some creations of their own, please post them as well!

SexlabUtil1.7z

I trigger this on orgasms with the player only at 1% chance, it causes relationship rank to rise by 2 levels. This allows you to fuck your way into women's hearts, result speeds vary by how fast and often you can get them off. In SLSO, their arousal will increase this, as will (I believe) your skill, and potential watchers depending on if exhibitionism is a factor.

File name:367_RelationshipTwoUp.ini

I have some ideas for SLEN from your comment on the faction IDs, but I'm not sure SLSO would increase random chance rolls from this mod.

Unfortunately I'm using too many mods too important to my playstyle build that depend on the old SL orgasm so I don't use SLSO. Multiple orgasms per scene is something I really wanted to try, especially with this mod and its "on_orgasm" trigger.

I have some ideas for SLEN from your comment on the faction IDs, but I'm not sure SLSO would increase random chance rolls from this mod.

It doesn't increase the chance, but since you can have multiple orgasms per lay (and the SLSO author made a patch for this mod), you can have several chances in rapid succession.

Out of curiousity, what were you thinking for SLEN?

It doesn't increase the chance, but since you can have multiple orgasms per lay (and the SLSO author made a patch for this mod), you can have several chances in rapid succession.

Out of curiousity, what were you thinking for SLEN?

I thought you meant more cums meant more shots (well it would, but heh), but then I re-read and thought you meant the chance % would increase.  Oh well.

SLEN wise I kinda wanted to see if I could cheat the increase numbers up. I can easily make someone lover rank with this mod but then I can't do anything in SLEN if everyone's lover rank. I wanted to give myself 4 increases at the same time but testing isn't working. Either I have the faction code wrong, or Util here won't use spaces in the ESP name.

anyone have any suggestions for getting enchanted effects to reapply on stuff being equipped by the script in this mod? this used to be an issue with older versions of sexlab, but they have already fixed it. wondering if anyone has a workaround for that issue with this mod. the source scripts aren't provided so i can't even figure out how this mod works. 

• 3 weeks later...

I swear it worked the last time I used this mod, but now it won't detect sex type. The chosen effect occurs if it's set to Any, but not when set to differentiate between vaginal, anal and oral. I tried reinstalling and starting a new game, but nothing changed.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I swear it worked the last time I used this mod, but now it won't detect sex type. The chosen effect occurs if it's set to Any, but not when set to differentiate between vaginal, anal and oral. I tried reinstalling and starting a new game, but nothing changed.

Does anyone have any ideas?

well, "It works for me" probably doesn't help, but I think the way you start a sexlab scene, the mod used, which anims you're trying to use and especially how they're tagged does make a difference.

I am not sure if you have to have a mod that calls for a vaginal anim from sexlab for it to work or if "sex" is a good enough tag and if a vaginal anim is used, then it counts.

I haven't looked at it enough or tested thoroughly but I think the anim that is started, and not one switched to, is what's used but I'm not sure.

If I was going to try, I'd make a set of messages that say "vaginal anim" "anal anim" etc and then set them for each stage.

If I set up three conditions, one each checking for vaginal, anal or oral, none of them trigger. If I change one to any, it triggers.

I might try changing my load order. I don't know why that would make a difference in this case, but hey, Bethesda.

Edit: Not a load order issue, it just can't tell the difference in creature animations. Works for humanoids. I don't know if there's a keyword problem, but that's what my tests indicate.

Sorry for the false alarm folks, nothing to see here!

If I set up three conditions, one each checking for vaginal, anal or oral, none of them trigger. If I change one to any, it triggers.

I might try changing my load order. I don't know why that would make a difference in this case, but hey, Bethesda.

Edit: Not a load order issue, it just can't tell the difference in creature animations. Works for humanoids. I don't know if there's a keyword problem, but that's what my tests indicate.

Sorry for the false alarm folks, nothing to see here!

I think creature anims are handled differently and only consensual / aggressive is used. I don't know if missionary or cowgirl are even an option. When I use SL Tools to change an anim, they are all listed (for that race type).

I ended up making a separate ini and set it for partner-creature just to have something happen.

The confusing thing is they look like they have the appropriate keywords in the info box down at the bottom of the menu when you hover over a checkbox. I suppose the way to test would be make a mod to call for a specific type and see what happens, because I know you can do that for humanoids.

When is someone making an updated version of this mod already? X)

Quite likely never.  I haven't seen any activity in the thread by the author though I have seen posts on other threads. No indication that the mod is free to develop nor are the sources for the scripts available.

I could be wrong, but someone will probably need to keep the idea but re-code it from scratch unless the mod owner is asked for and gives permission for anything else.

• 3 weeks later...

I've tried everything I can to get soultrap to work through this mod

e.g.

Cmd=spell:Skyrim.esm:0004dba4+msg:trapsoulplz

I get the message but there's no soul trap effect applied. I've tried a whole bunch of different soul trap effects without success.

Halp?

e.g.

I get the message but there's no soul trap effect applied. I've tried a whole bunch of different soul trap effects without success.

Halp?

Hopefully the Oglaf fan SexDwarf can help, but I'd suspect this wont work as it won't have a good caster/victim setup.

Have you tried both as "partner player" and "player"? I'd suspect partner player is correct but I haven't wanted to mess with too many effects on people or I'd kill or calm friendly lover followers and then they won't kill bandits when they're supposed to.

e.g.

Halp?

Working for me. To confirm/test it out, do it on sex start, make sure to refresh your ini's on the last MCM page, and leave every setting at default except 100% chance of happening. 

I used your command, it is correct. The file looks like so,

[Main]
Name=Soul Test
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=999

If that works, try changing one thing at a time until it doesn't, ie move it to sex end, add effect duration if desired, restrict it to gender/rape/nonplayer, etc.