1 hour ago, YendoNintendo said:

I saw another user in this thread having the issue where the mcm runs in special edition, but the effects list only has the option "none" in it for each slot. I am experiencing the same issue. I opened the esp in creation kit to try to fix it myself, but I can't find where it tells SexLabUtil "look here for the effect inis". They're in my /SSE/Data/INI/SexlabUtil1 (where theyr'e supposed to be), but the mod won't recognize that for some reason. Maybe it's one of the scripts or the dll that tells it where to look?

Any SE users or anyone experienced had any luck/advice?

Not sure if you are pointing at my problem here. 
I activated debug messages and when I start Sex Scenes it recognizes my .ini ID Number, but the effect does not play. Also, other effects work.

Anyways, if you were not pointing at my problem, maybe activate debug messages to check if it shows the .ini ID (it is set in the data file). 

14 hours ago, Nymra said:

Not sure if you are pointing at my problem here. 
I activated debug messages and when I start Sex Scenes it recognizes my .ini ID Number, but the effect does not play. Also, other effects work.

Anyways, if you were not pointing at my problem, maybe activate debug messages to check if it shows the .ini ID (it is set in the data file). 

I was referencing limabean27 on page 16, as that one is the exact issue I'm having. I'll reinstall it and try your suggestion though

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there!

I'm trying to create a command that puts cooking oil into my inventory and then eat it when I suck off a male with a message. But I can't seem to get it to work. Can anyone help out please?

[Main]
Name=Eat Cum
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=555
Cmd=item:Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp:40446B91:1+equip:Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp:40446B91:1+msg:You have to swallow his cum before you choke!&item:Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp:406FCE6A:1+equip:Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp:406FCE6A:1+msg:You swallow his cum greedily.
CmdTick=

Anybody has an idea how I could replicate a shocking effect from a devious devices plug via spell? 

When I search for "Shock" or "Sparkle" I get like dozens IDs (help in console), but somehow nothing happens.

Is there an ID for the visuals of electric damage that I can use somehow? 

Basically I want to add an anal plug via this mod that also gets his own shock effect. (and yes I know there is the devious devices mod but... the effects from that mod happen way too rarely...) 

Is there a way to add "Expression changes" to this mod?

It currently can add phonemes.

In SexlabUtil1Cmd (in scripts) there is this part:

ElseIf theCode == "spm" 
        Int  arg_mode
        Int  arg_id
        Int  arg_value

arg_mode  = ExtraTools.StrGetToken(pos, _cmd, ":") as Int
        arg_id    = ExtraTools.StrGetToken(pos, _cmd, ":") as Int
        arg_value = ExtraTools.StrGetToken(pos, _cmd, ":") as Int
        ;ExtraTools.WinTrace("Spm: " + arg_mode + ", " + arg_id + ", " + arg_value)

MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhonemeModifier(aCaster, arg_mode, arg_id, arg_value)

What would I have to change to make this work with expressions? 

Add something like that to the PEX?

ElseIf theCode == "spe
        Int  arg_mode
        Int  arg_id
        Int  arg_value

arg_mode  = ExtraTools.StrGetToken(pos, _cmd, ":") as Int
        arg_id    = ExtraTools.StrGetToken(pos, _cmd, ":") as Int
        arg_value = ExtraTools.StrGetToken(pos, _cmd, ":") as Int
        ;ExtraTools.WinTrace("Spm: " + arg_mode + ", " + arg_id + ", " + arg_value)

MfgConsoleFunc.SetExpressionModifier(aCaster, arg_mode, arg_id, arg_value)

Too tired to try tonight, so I just thought I leave this here...

@Fotogen

I really love your mod like a whole damn lot... it offers the kind of customization I was looking for so long... Wish I would have been pointed to this gem way before...

Any chance of an update for this?
I have for example some trouble with devious devices (the pop up window is cancer) and wonder if there could be a function in this mod that auto ticks a given option in the DD popup window. 

I m also looking for a way to make this mod play periodic electric shockes (just visuals) but failed to do so. 

Also: I miss the option to specify the races more directly, like "humans" "orcs" "elfs" etc.

More slots for effects would also come in handy :D

EDIT:

just some wet dreams:...
would it be possible to extend this mod for the player beeing in zap furnitures, too? or in general zap furniture support? like placing the furniture, and locking the player for X time/random time etc.?!

I also dream of something like "if player in sex scene random NPC start whipping the player". 

I dont even know where to start adding such a script yet. I was trying to get NPC to attack me and using godmode, but that was... aaah, messy :D

On 12/13/2018 at 2:54 PM, Kira shadowstep said:

Hi there!

I'm trying to create a command that puts cooking oil into my inventory and then eat it when I suck off a male with a message. But I can't seem to get it to work. Can anyone help out please?

[Main]
Name=Eat Cum
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=555
Cmd=item:Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp:40446B91:1+equip:Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp:40446B91:1+msg:You have to swallow his cum before you choke!&item:Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp:406FCE6A:1+equip:Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp:406FCE6A:1+msg:You swallow his cum greedily.
CmdTick=

From what I remember, you can either generate an item into inventory, or consume an item directly from thin air, so to speak... but I don't think you can tell it "find this item in the inventory and then eat it."

However, there was a wierd bug that would sometimes make NPCs (usually my slaves via Paradise halls) eat items immediately instead of getting them in their inventory.

Anyway, try doing it in two parts: make one action to generate the item when sucking starts, then do another action to eat an item when sucking finishes.

On 1/6/2019 at 6:39 PM, SexDwarf2250 said:

From what I remember, you can either generate an item into inventory, or consume an item directly from thin air, so to speak... but I don't think you can tell it "find this item in the inventory and then eat it."

However, there was a wierd bug that would sometimes make NPCs (usually my slaves via Paradise halls) eat items immediately instead of getting them in their inventory.

Anyway, try doing it in two parts: make one action to generate the item when sucking starts, then do another action to eat an item when sucking finishes.

Thanks Sexdwarf! But I've kinda given up. I found out that I can't use Caco because the esp has an & in it which made things pretty difficult. 

11 hours ago, Kira shadowstep said:

Thanks Sexdwarf! But I've kinda given up. I found out that I can't use Caco because the esp has an & in it which made things pretty difficult. 

Huh. Just rename the .esp in your mod organizer? I recommend CACO.esp? The filename doesn't really matter. You can change it at a whim. I change mine all the time. :)

1 minute ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

Huh. Just rename the .esp in your mod organizer? I recommend CACO.esp? The filename doesn't really matter. You can change it at a whim. :)

That's actually a really smart idea... But I've got so many merges linking to Caco and a ton of patches besides I'm not sure if I've got the energy to rename it and relink the masters to it. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone will bring out a good cum gulping mod linked to RND in the future lol. I might come back to it some time and use something from RND instead of Caco, maybe that will work? Thanks for the help Sexdwarf!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Ramajam said:

Can anyone help me with adding Lover's Comfort as an effect for htis mod? I've tried to follow the readme in creating a new ini but it doesnt seem to be working.

[Main]
Name=Lovers Comfort
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=508235344
Cmd=addspell:Skyrim.esm:0CDA1D

Change Page to 1 if you want to use it on "After sex".

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to make Util1 a bit more versatile...

Instead of unequipping certain Items I tried:

[Main]
Name=UnEquipTorso
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=441
CmdEnd=player.unequipitemslot 32

player.unequipitemslot 32 is the key here, I tried the console command but it does not seem to work :(

If I use the command in the console manually it works. But not when I try to use it via SexlabUtil.inis...

Any idea why?

Or what I could do to make this work?

Basically I want item slots to be unequipped before/during/after sex, but not bound to certain items but the whole slot, no matter what item is used currently.

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

player.unequipitemslot 32 is the key here, I tried the console command but it does not seem to work :(

If I use the command in the console manually it works. But not when I try to use it via SexlabUtil.inis...

Any idea why?

Basically I want item slots to be unequipped before/during/after sex, but not bound to certain items but the whole slot, no matter what item is used currently.

console commands have a different format than script commands, and there are some that are not duplicated in function in the other.

in this case you need to use the script enabled commands from the mod, I think, and not just any.  It might be you could use other script commands, but I'm sure no console ones would work.

31 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

console commands have a different format than script commands, and there are some that are not duplicated in function in the other.

in this case you need to use the script enabled commands from the mod, I think, and not just any.  It might be you could use other script commands, but I'm sure no console ones would work.

Ok.

So I need to add a different command line? Like what exactly? 

I found this entry, but I honestly have no knowledge of scripting or how scripts work.

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=UnequipItemSlot_-_Actor

"

Game.GetPlayer().UnequipItemSlot(30)

So something like this? 

[Main]
Name=UnEquipTorso
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=441
CmdEnd=game.getplayer.unequipitemslot 32

?

Yelp :D

EDIT:

I found this in the Util1 Tutorial:

send                send script event

E.q.: Cmd=send:EventName:StrArg:1.0

This will send event with name EventName,

first parameter will be StrArg, second parameter will be 1.0

But I dont get the meaning of it :(

What is first parameter and what is second?! 

And can I use this with "getplayer.unequipitemslot 30" for example? 

I am not just asking, I m trying it blindly in the meantime, but it takes just so much time and I dont even know what is wrong when its not working... :(

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

I tried to make Util1 a bit more versatile...

Instead of unequipping certain Items I tried:

[Main]
Name=UnEquipTorso
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=441
CmdEnd=player.unequipitemslot 32

Any idea why?

That's because SexLab Util1 commands are NOT console commands and are hardcoded into the SexLabUtil1Cmd script.

To top that off, you can't select which specific actor will execute a command outside of the conditionals in SexLab Util1's MCM.

I've compiled a full list of all available SexLab Util1 commands.

I did it in a haste as there are way too many commands in there. Watch out for typos.

Enjoy!

Full command list:

Spoiler

equip:<plugin:FormID> ; Actor that executes this command will equip item <plugin:FormID>.
unequip:<plugin:FormID> ; Actor that executes this command will unequip item <plugin:FormID>.
item:<plugin:FormID:EquipItem> ; Actor that executes this command will add (by 1) item <plugin:FormID> to his/her inventory. If EquipItem is 1 he/she will also equip the added item.
remitem:<plugin:FormID> ; Actor that executes this command will remove (by 1) item <plugin:FormID> from his/her inventory.
msg:<text> ; Actor that executes this command will send a notification with <text>.
spell:<plugin:FormID> ; Actor that executes this command will cast spell <plugin:FormID> on himself/herself.
addspell:<plugin:FormID> ; Actor that executes this command will add spell <plugin:FormID> to his/her spell list.
remspell:<plugin:FormID> ; Actor that executes this command will remove spell <plugin:FormID> from his/her spell list.
dispell:<plugin:FormID> ; Actor that executes this command will dispel spell <plugin:FormID> on himself/herself.
send:<EventName:StringArg:FloatArg> ; Actor that executes this command will send <EventName> as a Mod Event with arguments <StringArg> and <FloatArg>.
sae:<EventName> ; Actor that executes this command will send <EventName> as a Animation Event to himself/herself.
wait:<time> ; Actor that executes this command will pause SexLab Util1 for <time>.
spm:<mode:id:value> ; Actor that executes this command will his/her own phoneme with <mode:id:value>.
addperk:<plugin:FormID> ; Actor that executes this command will add perk <plugin:FormID> to his/her perk list (Due to engine limitations, this only works for the player).
remperk:<plugin:FormID> ; Actor that executes this command will remove perk <plugin:FormID> from his/her perk list.
modav:<ActorValue:value> ; Actor that executes this command will modify his/her <ActorValue> by <value>.
setav:<ActorValue:value> ; Actor that executes this command will set his/her <ActorValue> to <value>.
chgav:<ActorValue:value> ; Actor that executes this command will either damage (when <value> is negative) or restore (when <value> is positive) his/her <ActorValue> by <value>.
modweight:<value> ; Actor that executes this command will modify his/her weight by <value>. Note it's the actual actor weight, not his/her carry weight.
nisetnode:<name:value> ; Actor that executes this command will either set (if the node scale doesn't exist) or unset (if the node scale exists) a node scale with name <name> and value <value> on himself/herself.
qnnu:<> ; Actor that executes this command will queue a NiNode update on himself/herself.
force3d:<> ; Actor that executes this command will be forced into third person camera. Note this only works on the player.
force1p:<> ; Actor that executes this command will be forced into first person camera. Note this only works on the player.
modperkp:<value> ; Actor that executes this command will modify his/her perk points by <value>.
snd:<plugin:FormID:time> ; Actor that executes this command will make the game play the sound <plugin:FormID> for <time>.
setinif:<name:FloatValue> ; Actor that executes this command will change <name> INI variable to <FloatValue>.
setinii:<name:IntValue> ; Actor that executes this command will change <name> INI variable to <IntValue>.
setinib:<name:IntValue(boolean)> ; Actor that executes this command will change <name> INI variable to <IntValue>.
setinis:<name:StringValue> ; Actor that executes this command will change <name> INI variable to <StringValue>.
modgv:<plugin:FormID:value> ; Actor that executes this command will modify Global Variable <plugin:FormID> by <value>.
limitgv:<plugin:FormID:min:max> ; Actor that executes this command will clamp Global Variable <plugin:FormID> by <min> and <max>.
absorbav:<ActorValue:option> ; Actor that executes this command will absorb <ActorValue> from his partner. <option> when set to 0 will be random based on your SexLab's sex skills, otherwise it will be a percentage value.
disease:<> ; Actor that executes this command will have his/her sex partner apply a random disease on him/her. If the partner is a vampire, that disease will be Sanguinare Vampiris.
elist:<plugin:FormID> ; Actor that executes this command will apply a random item from <plugin:FormID> Formlist to him/herself. If the item is a spell, he/she will either apply that spell themselves or a sex partner will apply it if the animation has more than one actor. If the item is a potion, the actor will consume it.
learnskill:<chance> ; Actor that executes this command has <chance>% to increase a random skill from a sex partner but only if the partner has that skill greater than the actor executing the command. A chance of 0 means 100% chance.
learnspell:<chance> ; Actor that executes this command has <chance>% to learn a random spell from a sex partner. A chance of 0 means 100% chance.
pickpocket:<chance> ; Actor that executes this command has <chance>% to pickpocket gold or an item from his/her sex partner, but only if his/her pickpocket skill is greaten than or equal his/her partner. The amount of gold or items the actor can steal is based on his pickpocket skill and SexLab skill. A chance of 0 means 100% chance.
overlaytc:<texture:type:index> ; Actor that executes this command will have his/her overlay texture <type:index> changed to <texture>.
overlaycc:<color:type:index> ; Actor that executes this command will have his/her overlay color <type:index> changed to <color>.
overlaygc:<color:type:index> ; Actor that executes this command will have his/her overlay glow color <type:index> changed to <color>.
alarmassault:<> ; Actor that executes this command will behave as if assault.
alarmtrespass:<> ; Actor that executes this command will behave as if his/her sex partner is trespassing.
combatstop:<> ; Actor that executes this command gets removed from combat.
combatstop2:<> ; Actor that executes this command gets removed from combat and alarms.
combatstart:<> ; Actor that executes this command starts combat with his/her sex partner.
rrset:<rank> ; Actor that executes this command changes his/her relationship with his/her sex partner to <rank>.
rrinc:<rank> ; Actor that executes this command will increase (if positive) or decrease (if negative) his/her relationship with his/her sex partner by <rank>.
factionrm:<plugin:FormID> ; Actor that executes this command gets removed from faction <plugin:FormID>.
factionset:<plugin:FormID:rank> ; Actor that executes this command will set his/her faction rank <rank> into faction <plugin:FormID>.
factioninc:<plugin:FormID:rank> ; Actor that executes this command will will increase (if positive) or decrease (if negative) his/her faction rank within <plugin:FormID> by <rank>.

Anyway, there is no way to achieve what you want with SexLab Util1 unless you create a spell/ability with an attached script that does that, and then use "spell" or "addspell" commands respectively.

To have it apply to the player only, simply select "If actor race: Player" in SexLab Util1's MCM.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Sceadugengan said:

I'm trying to get this mod to work and didn't have much success for now.

I was experimenting with the "On orgasm" event with several buffs applied for a time with nothing happening.

Is it not playing nicely with some mods by any chance, like SLSO?

SLSO changes the orgasm event, which means this mod won't work with it, unless someone did come up with a patch. I don't use SLSO so I don't remmeber if someone did.

You could try searching the thread for "SLSO" and see if anyone did.