Hello there, I would want to give our version Waxen a try, but my FNIS shows:

FNIS Behavior V5.5   04.08.2015 01:06:20
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - H:\Programme\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading Bathing in Skyrim V?.? ...
Reading FNISBase V5.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...
Reading SexAddicts V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.60 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.60 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
No GENDER directory male
 18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

1345 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character)
 322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc152 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc153 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc154 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc155 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc156 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc157 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc158 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc159 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts
 8 possible consistence issues

Any Idea what that means ?

Would be great if you could help.

Hello there, I would want to give our version Waxen a try, but my FNIS shows:

FNIS Behavior V5.5   04.08.2015 01:06:20

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - H:\Programme\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading Bathing in Skyrim V?.? ...

Reading FNISBase V5.5 ...

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.3 ...

Reading SexAddicts V?.? ...

Reading SexLab V1.60 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

No GENDER directory male

18 GENDER modifications for Animations\female

Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...

1345 animations for 6 mods successfully included (character)

322 animations for 1 mods and 18 creatures successfully included.

Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc152 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc153 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc154 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc155 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc156 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc157 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc158 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts

Duplicate AnimEvent SA_FNISc159 for character, mods SexAddicts and SexAddicts

8 possible consistence issues

Any Idea what that means ?

Would be great if you could help.

Lets see, it looks like you need to update to the current skeletons which remove a huge number of never used bones.

And the ancient SexAddicts mod used the same animation files in two animation sets (the duplicate set is not enabled, it was there as a placeholder to add another new animation, something that was never done).

In short, it's harmless.

I tried to make a custom ini , but it isn't showing up in the ini list in mcm, 

My aim is to collect " human cum potion " from the cum alchemy mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49577-cum-alchemy/

I have create my ini that way 

Name=getcumpotion

Page=0

Type=cmd

Id=414

Cmd=item:Cum Alchemy.esp:8B000D62

Any help appreciated, noob to this mod here :(

Edit : Well had to click on the last MCM menu, to reload the ini  (maybe this should appear in the read me)

But now the mod can't find the item, and debug message tellling me that Cum Alchemy.esp:8B000D62 didn't exist. 

DId I make a typo mistake ?

Don't add the mod prefix (emphasized above), you just want it's internal ID, not the load order based one.

Thanks a lot for this precision !

Can you add a regenerate magicka +100% option? If you want to play a character with stunted magicka who relies on sex for magicka regen you have to add 5 different buffs to get the same effect.

Yes I would like to know too , how to edit the % (say like 200%)

The ini is like this, is there a way to change what the id 8409 refer to ?

Name=Regeneration Magicka +20%
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=10
Cmd=spell:SexlabUtil1.esp:8409
CmdEnd=dispell:SexlabUtil1.esp:8409

I took a look at the esp and you can edit the spell there to be anything you like. The ini is just for what's shown in MCM I think.

Hello, was wondering if you could help me out, im using the SexLabUtil1 and im trying to send a sae event, it works fine but it only lasts for a second. I tried modifying the ini to get it to last 30 seconds.

[Main]

Name=Cry
Page=1
Type=cmd
Id=321
Cmd=sae:IdleChildCryingStart+wait:30
CmdEnd=sae:IdleForceDefaultState

I also tried using the MCM option to make it last for 30, 60 secs but it just lasts for a second.

I'd appreciate any help.

Hello, was wondering if you could help me out, im using the SexLabUtil1 and im trying to send a sae event, it works fine but it only lasts for a second. I tried modifying the ini to get it to last 30 seconds.

[Main]

Name=Cry
Page=1
Type=cmd
Id=321

I also tried using the MCM option to make it last for 30, 60 secs but it just lasts for a second.

I'd appreciate any help.

I've used the built in crying/staggering effect (in the After Sex section I believe) and it works well, but if the actor is given another idle, it could stop the one from Utils .  For example, defeat 5.1.0 has it's own "after rape" crying/crouching/fear/whatever, so it tends to interrupt the crying/staggering started by Util.  This could be the source of what you are seeing.  Also, I have run into issues using Util when it ignores the time limit set and does it's own.  For example I've used the Healing+20% (I believe available in the On Orgasm section) and set for 1 hr, but Util set it to 24 hrs.  So that could be your issue as well (Util not setting the value expected).

[Main]

Name=Cry
Page=1
Type=cmd
Id=321

I'd appreciate any help.

I've used the built in crying/staggering effect (in the After Sex section I believe) and it works well, but if the actor is given another idle, it could stop the one from Utils .  For example, defeat 5.1.0 has it's own "after rape" crying/crouching/fear/whatever, so it tends to interrupt the crying/staggering started by Util.  This could be the source of what you are seeing.  Also, I have run into issues using Util when it ignores the time limit set and does it's own.  For example I've used the Healing+20% (I believe available in the On Orgasm section) and set for 1 hr, but Util set it to 24 hrs.  So that could be your issue as well (Util not setting the value expected).

That makes a lot of sense, currently, what i believe im experiencing is the NPC's sandbox script interrupting the time limit. Not sure if there is a way to address that, either that or like you said UTIL just ignores the limit altogether.

"SendModEvent( "SXP", "GainXP", 100 )"

Look into zSendEvent.ini.samp file. Change it, rename it (different name, must have ini extension), click reload in MCM menu.

Line that has:

Cmd=send:SXP:GainXP:100.0

... is important.

"After animation gets interupted"

Yes, some other mod, quest or even generic AI sandbox stuff "grabed" actor and took over. I don't create any special quest/behavior. I just "play idle".

You can see "24 hours" magical effect, because I cast a spell (with attached script) on actor that executes command(s). When commands are done or based on MCM settings (where you set duration), I remove spell.

So, someone else (quest) can grab actor or Skyrim decides to "drop" spell. If spell is on NPC, sometimes Skyrim just drops (dispels) spells.

For animation to stick, you'd need a proper quest.

I absolutely love this mod but for the life in me I can't get the learn spell to work. Learn skill works just fine but learn spell will not. Basically I have a 100% chance to learn spell after sex. It's set to "1 time / instant" but I've tried "until end of sex"

And others to no avail. I've tried even several duplicate events just to see ify spell count increases but it does not and I do not have a a lot of spells. Again, learn skil works perfectly but if I replace learn skill with learn spell absolutely nothing happens. Is there a possible work around for this that I could try? Maybe a custom macro or something?

I absolutely love this mod but for the life in me I can't get the learn spell to work. Learn skill works just fine but learn spell will not. Basically I have a 100% chance to learn spell after sex. It's set to "1 time / instant" but I've tried "until end of sex"

And others to no avail. I've tried even several duplicate events just to see ify spell count increases but it does not and I do not have a a lot of spells. Again, learn skil works perfectly but if I replace learn skill with learn spell absolutely nothing happens. Is there a possible work around for this that I could try? Maybe a custom macro or something?

I've found it often depends on which NPC you are sexing.  It seems many of them might have the ability to use spells, but do not "know" the spells so my PCs are not able to learn.

It might also conflict with Learn Skill, as I've seemingly had the most success with Learn Spell solo.

I've found it often depends on which NPC you are sexing.  It seems many of them might have the ability to use spells, but do not "know" the spells so my PCs are not able to learn.

It might also conflict with Learn Skill, as I've seemingly had the most success with Learn Spell solo.

Thank you so much for such a prompt reply.  I will give this a try right now :)

Hmm nope, didn't work.

If you're somewhat familiar with the creation kit, you could open it and check a couple of the NPCs you've tried. There is a Known Spells list on one of the tabs, and I've added a few spells to various NPCs, like Carlotta (whom I regularily sex up early in the game) and I have learned the spells I put on her.

• 1 month later...