4 minutes ago, blaatand said:

Guys I'm really confused here. Is this incompatible with osmelm's SexLab Utility Plus?  Or am I having a load order issue I wonder :classic_wacko: 

apart from the name they have nothing in common, they dont even have shared files for overwrite. 

I use util1 and utility plus alongside each other without any problems (at least I had none yet).

Problem is, there are three mods now who are named sexlab utility.... (osmel, this one and POP support mod) 

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

apart from the name they have nothing in common, they dont even have shared files for overwrite. 

I use util1 and utility plus alongside each other without any problems (at least I had none yet).

Problem is, there are three mods now who are named sexlab utility.... (osmel, this one and POP support mod)

Ah ok thanks for clarifying, Nymra. It was just an error on my side. Both MCMs are working for me now.

Yes those names are quite confusing indeed

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For anyone using this with SLSO, is there any way to set it up so an effect is triggered for a specific gender orgasm, e.g. the cum in mouth effect is applied to the female actor when the male orgasm event occurs? As far as I can tell, even with the patch, female orgasms don't work as a condition?

I'm trying to figure out what I am doing wrong with this mod. My goal is to create a trigger that is checked at the end of sex, which will have a chance of applying an alchemy potion from a certain mod if successful.

I've dug through the included sample scripts and I /think/ I've written the .ini files correctly and placed them in the right folder (the same one the sample scripts are in), yet I seem to only be getting half the desired result. Part of the thinger I wrote up is to display a message whenever the chance for the trigger is successful, and I am indeed seeing this message from time to time, yet the accompanying potion shazam does not seem to be happening.

The command menu entry for one of the potions in question:

c40db39b12.jpg

One of the ini files I tried to use:

e4915cd74c.png

The other ini file I tried to use:

6bb690d9ff.png

Am I doing something wrong? I am indeed seeing the message pop up in-game when the trigger succeeds, yet the item never seems to actually be applied -- lactacid level remains at 0 on the test character I am using for this, even with the trigger rate temporarily set to 100%, at sex end, any to all fields, and the option for once/instant/1 sec selected. Manually quaffing a potion works as expected. I tried enabling spammy messages in the debug and all they say is that the event ID does trigger and that's it.

1 hour ago, Ildon said:

I'm trying to figure out what I am doing wrong with this mod. My goal is to create a trigger that is checked at the end of sex, which will have a chance of applying an alchemy potion from a certain mod if successful.

I've dug through the included sample scripts and I /think/ I've written the .ini files correctly and placed them in the right folder (the same one the sample scripts are in), yet I seem to only be getting half the desired result. Part of the thinger I wrote up is to display a message whenever the chance for the trigger is successful, and I am indeed seeing this message from time to time, yet the accompanying potion shazam does not seem to be happening.

The command menu entry for one of the potions in question:

c40db39b12.jpg

One of the ini files I tried to use:

e4915cd74c.png

The other ini file I tried to use:

6bb690d9ff.png

Am I doing something wrong? I am indeed seeing the message pop up in-game when the trigger succeeds, yet the item never seems to actually be applied -- lactacid level remains at 0 on the test character I am using for this, even with the trigger rate temporarily set to 100%, at sex end, any to all fields, and the option for once/instant/1 sec selected. Manually quaffing a potion works as expected. I tried enabling spammy messages in the debug and all they say is that the event ID does trigger and that's it.

I think it is not possible to do this.
Work without messages and ticks first, just try to get the effect to work.
enable Debug messages in the MCM too. 
I m not sure if multiple command lines are allowed (might be wrong). 
Try with one cmd line only for adding the potion. 

Questions:
- is the potion equiped to your inventory? because that should indeed happen. 

Suggestion:
if there is a spell or an actor value that changes the lactacid value try that first directly with the spell or av change commands.

There is also the "elist" command that seems to work with potions per description at least.

equip:<plugin:FormID> ; Actor that executes this command will equip item <plugin:FormID>.
unequip:<plugin:FormID> ; Actor that executes this command will unequip item <plugin:FormID>.
item:<plugin:FormID:EquipItem> ; Actor that executes this command will add (by 1) item <plugin:FormID> to his/her inventory. If EquipItem is 1 he/she will also equip the added item.
remitem:<plugin:FormID> ; Actor that executes this command will remove (by 1) item <plugin:FormID> from his/her inventory.
msg:<text> ; Actor that executes this command will send a notification with <text>.
spell:<plugin:FormID> ; Actor that executes this command will cast spell <plugin:FormID> on himself/herself.
addspell:<plugin:FormID> ; Actor that executes this command will add spell <plugin:FormID> to his/her spell list.
remspell:<plugin:FormID> ; Actor that executes this command will remove spell <plugin:FormID> from his/her spell list.
dispell:<plugin:FormID> ; Actor that executes this command will dispel spell <plugin:FormID> on himself/herself.

send:<EventName:StringArg:FloatArg> ; Actor that executes this command will send <EventName> as a Mod Event with arguments <StringArg> and <FloatArg>.
sae:<EventName> ; Actor that executes this command will send <EventName> as a Animation Event to himself/herself.
wait:<time> ; Actor that executes this command will pause SexLab Util1 for <time>.
spm:<mode:id:value> ; Actor that executes this command will his/her own phoneme with <mode:id:value>.
addperk:<plugin:FormID> ; Actor that executes this command will add perk <plugin:FormID> to his/her perk list (Due to engine limitations, this only works for the player).
remperk:<plugin:FormID> ; Actor that executes this command will remove perk <plugin:FormID> from his/her perk list.
modav:<ActorValue:value> ; Actor that executes this command will modify his/her <ActorValue> by <value>.
setav:<ActorValue:value> ; Actor that executes this command will set his/her <ActorValue> to <value>.
chgav:<ActorValue:value> ; Actor that executes this command will either damage (when <value> is negative) or restore (when <value> is positive) his/her <ActorValue> by <value>.

modweight:<value> ; Actor that executes this command will modify his/her weight by <value>. Note it's the actual actor weight, not his/her carry weight.
nisetnode:<name:value> ; Actor that executes this command will either set (if the node scale doesn't exist) or unset (if the node scale exists) a node scale with name <name> and value <value> on himself/herself.
qnnu:<> ; Actor that executes this command will queue a NiNode update on himself/herself.
force3d:<> ; Actor that executes this command will be forced into third person camera. Note this only works on the player.
force1p:<> ; Actor that executes this command will be forced into first person camera. Note this only works on the player.
modperkp:<value> ; Actor that executes this command will modify his/her perk points by <value>.
snd:<plugin:FormID:time> ; Actor that executes this command will make the game play the sound <plugin:FormID> for <time>.
setinif:<name:FloatValue> ; Actor that executes this command will change <name> INI variable to <FloatValue>.
setinii:<name:IntValue> ; Actor that executes this command will change <name> INI variable to <IntValue>.
setinib:<name:IntValue(boolean)> ; Actor that executes this command will change <name> INI variable to <IntValue>.
setinis:<name:StringValue> ; Actor that executes this command will change <name> INI variable to <StringValue>.
modgv:<plugin:FormID:value> ; Actor that executes this command will modify Global Variable <plugin:FormID> by <value>.
limitgv:<plugin:FormID:min:max> ; Actor that executes this command will clamp Global Variable <plugin:FormID> by <min> and <max>.
absorbav:<ActorValue:option> ; Actor that executes this command will absorb <ActorValue> from his partner. <option> when set to 0 will be random based on your SexLab's sex skills, otherwise it will be a percentage value.
disease:<> ; Actor that executes this command will have his/her sex partner apply a random disease on him/her. If the partner is a vampire, that disease will be Sanguinare Vampiris.
elist:<plugin:FormID> ; Actor that executes this command will apply a random item from <plugin:FormID> Formlist to him/herself. If the item is a spell, he/she will either apply that spell themselves or a sex partner will apply it if the animation has more than one actor. If the item is a potion, the actor will consume it.
learnskill:<chance> ; Actor that executes this command has <chance>% to increase a random skill from a sex partner but only if the partner has that skill greater than the actor executing the command. A chance of 0 means 100% chance.
learnspell:<chance> ; Actor that executes this command has <chance>% to learn a random spell from a sex partner. A chance of 0 means 100% chance.
pickpocket:<chance> ; Actor that executes this command has <chance>% to pickpocket gold or an item from his/her sex partner, but only if his/her pickpocket skill is greaten than or equal his/her partner. The amount of gold or items the actor can steal is based on his pickpocket skill and SexLab skill. A chance of 0 means 100% chance.
overlaytc:<texture:type:index> ; Actor that executes this command will have his/her overlay texture <type:index> changed to <texture>.
overlaycc:<color:type:index> ; Actor that executes this command will have his/her overlay color <type:index> changed to <color>.
overlaygc:<color:type:index> ; Actor that executes this command will have his/her overlay glow color <type:index> changed to <color>.
alarmassault:<> ; Actor that executes this command will behave as if assault.
alarmtrespass:<> ; Actor that executes this command will behave as if his/her sex partner is trespassing.
combatstop:<> ; Actor that executes this command gets removed from combat.
combatstop2:<> ; Actor that executes this command gets removed from combat and alarms.
combatstart:<> ; Actor that executes this command starts combat with his/her sex partner.
rrset:<rank> ; Actor that executes this command changes his/her relationship with his/her sex partner to <rank>.
rrinc:<rank> ; Actor that executes this command will increase (if positive) or decrease (if negative) his/her relationship with his/her sex partner by <rank>.
factionrm:<plugin:FormID> ; Actor that executes this command gets removed from faction <plugin:FormID>.
factionset:<plugin:FormID:rank> ; Actor that executes this command will set his/her faction rank <rank> into faction <plugin:FormID>.
factioninc:<plugin:FormID:rank> ; Actor that executes this command will will increase (if positive) or decrease (if negative) his/her faction rank within <plugin:FormID> by <rank>.

10 hours ago, Ildon said:

6bb690d9ff.png

8 hours ago, Nymra said:

I m not sure if multiple command lines are allowed (might be wrong). 
Try with one cmd line only for adding the potion. 

Questions:
- is the potion equiped to your inventory? because that should indeed happen. 

Suggestion:
if there is a spell or an actor value that changes the lactacid value try that first directly with the spell or av change commands.

I haven't used two line commands, so I do not know if that works but I have done a message and item with the + between them, like this

CmdEnd=item:Sexlab Eager NPCs.esp:0B7AA0+item:Sexlab Eager NPCs.esp:0B7AA0

I have also had up to 4 commands in a line, mixing with + to join and & for "or" to randomize things... the message would let me know which one I got but since I was just adding it to my inventory I could look later.

You also do not need the two hex digit prefix for mod load order, just the 6 digit mod code so you can remove the "27"

I THINK that cmd and cmdend do not matter here as you're doing this once and not start/stopping but that I never really dug into or tried much.   I think the equip command does not require adding one to the inventory but I also never really dug into that either.  I know one of the lists does not but poking in the ESP there was a form list of items, I think for food or drink, maybe it was poison, that the script/code pulls from so which ever that is would not work for you.

Thank you both! It did indeed seem to be the multiple lines causing the issue, as I (somewhat) fixed the problem by using this:

531998714b.png

Using the third part (the equip command) was also necessary; using the first two alone resulted in the message being displayed and one of the items being added to my inventory, but not quaffed/equipped.

The only catch to this fix is that the mod seems to be applying the potion to both my character and the sex partner as well. It's not exactly a deal-breaker for me, although certainly not what I had intended.

Tomorrow, I am going to read up on that elist command given to see if it has to be a random item, or if it can be focused. But for now, it is sleepytime.

Thank you again for the help!

1 hour ago, Ildon said:

The only catch to this fix is that the mod seems to be applying the potion to both my character and the sex partner as well. It's not exactly a deal-breaker for me, although certainly not what I had intended.

you can control this in game via the MCM.

"Player" will narrow it down to just your PC for example. 

Yes, you will need to set actor to Player, though it can be useful to add things to anyone (as it will work if the player isn't involved - that is what partner player is for I guess) and on thief-y characters I've done that to give people things to pickpocket.

• 1 month later...

Hello. Hoping someone can help.

Nothing I've tried, in SLAX or elsewhere, has been able to effectively reduce arousal levels after sex. I've poured through dozens of forums and hundreds of posts describing how this mod or that mod manipulates some variable to accomplish what so many are asking for. None of them work. For example... 

Female PC at 99 arousal masturbates or has sex with a partner. After orgasm I'd expect to see a significant arousal reduction to maybe level 30 or 20... or maybe 1!  Instead I find arousal has been reduced 2 points to 97. Try again, another 2 point drop to 95.

What arousal mod authors are trying to accomplish using arousal rate or exposure time or whatever, is simply not working. What I'm look for instead is something a bit more straight forward and simple... like a function or script for SexLabUtil, or something like it, that can be used to create an "event" which will force a reduction in arousal levels influenced by SLAX. For example:

Condition: AFTER SEX 

Action: Reduce Arousal by 80% 

or

Condition: AFTER ORGASM

Action: Reduce Arousal by a certain number

or

Condition: AFTER ORGASM

Action: Reduce arousal to a certain number

Does anyone know of something like this, or can explain how something like this might be created using SexLabUtil?

Thanks.

41 minutes ago, RBolitho said:

Hello. Hoping someone can help.

Nothing I've tried, in SLAX or elsewhere, has been able to effectively reduce arousal levels after sex. I've poured through dozens of forums and hundreds of posts describing how this mod or that mod manipulates some variable to accomplish what so many are asking for. None of them work. For example... 

Female PC at 99 arousal masturbates or has sex with a partner. After orgasm I'd expect to see a significant arousal reduction to maybe level 30 or 20... or maybe 1!  Instead I find arousal has been reduced 2 points to 97. Try again, another 2 point drop to 95.

While I honestly don't know if this is possible with Util1, I do have to wonder if there isn't an underlying problem with the way you have your game set up. Either a mod conflict, missing variable or any number of other things, because if arousal isn't decreasing more than 2 points after sex something is wrong. I've never seen that problem in any of times I've played, and that's including running a succubus that's gotten to nymphomaniac in sexlab stats, unless I'm running SLSO and my PC doesn't orgasm.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
3 hours ago, v_downloads said:

Has anyone else had any trouble getting -10 harm to work (with the LE version)?

I pretty much don't use those options, since the NPC regen usually overcomes the harm values, or you have to set the harm values so high in order to kill something that it interrupts the SL scene or does something else wierd.

11 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I pretty much don't use those options, since the NPC regen usually overcomes the harm values, or you have to set the harm values so high in order to kill something that it interrupts the SL scene or does something else wierd.

Problem solved, so no worries.

I think it was an issue with the save file.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to make an effect happen only to the player when only having sex with a specific actor type?

I've tried everything I could think of to make a creature give my PC a vanilla disease, while humans do NOT spread disease. But the only effect I ever got was when a creature resisted disease, which is the opposite of what I want.  So I can't choose BOTH actor types?

5 hours ago, ShenGo said:

Is there a way to make an effect happen only to the player when only having sex with a specific actor type?

I've tried everything I could think of to make a creature give my PC a vanilla disease, while humans do NOT spread disease. But the only effect I ever got was when a creature resisted disease, which is the opposite of what I want.  So I can't choose BOTH actor types?

not with the LE version, as far as I know.  I think the author is working a newer version of the mod with a newer name and a lot more features for SE.  May be released already but I don't follow it and keep forgetting.

8 hours ago, karlpaws said:

not with the LE version, as far as I know.  I think the author is working a newer version of the mod with a newer name and a lot more features for SE.  May be released already but I don't follow it and keep forgetting.

Thank you, I'll look into that/keep an eye out for it. :)

Edit: Looks like it was released, but only for SE. :( I would make a mod that does that myself, but I only know basic modding, such as creating followers and armor packs. ?

• 1 month later...

With this mod, would it be possible to send an order from Enhanced Follower Framework ? When starting a sex scene, to send a group relax order to the followers ? That would stop the followers clinging so close to even stepping on top of the sex scene.