Hello!

I like this mod, and I'd like to add the ability to have a male equip a tongue from Equippable Tongues during any of Leito's Cunnilingus animations. I'm not a modder and only know a little bit of programming, but would it work if I changed SexLabUtil1Setup.psc to say:

effSexTypeName = new String[5]
    effSexTypeName[0] = "Any"
    effSexTypeName[1] = "Vaginal"
    effSexTypeName[2] = "Anal"
    effSexTypeName[3] = "Oral"
    effSexTypeName[4] = "CUNNILINGUS"

Do I need to compile anything to get this working? I changed the string array index to 5 to accommodate the new sexType and just added it in.

EDIT: Also, I'm not sure, but it looks like the equipitem commands only work on the actor, rather than on any NPCs involved as well. Aside from grabbing the NPC's id and hardcoding <id> equipitem.XXX, is there another way to get NPCs to equip items in this mod?

Hello!

I like this mod, and I'd like to add the ability to have a male equip a tongue from Equippable Tongues during any of Leito's Cunnilingus animations. I'm not a modder and only know a little bit of programming, but would it work if I changed SexLabUtil1Setup.psc to say:

effSexTypeName = new String[5]

effSexTypeName[0] = "Any"

effSexTypeName[1] = "Vaginal"

effSexTypeName[2] = "Anal"

effSexTypeName[3] = "Oral"

effSexTypeName[4] = "CUNNILINGUS"

Do I need to compile anything to get this working? I changed the string array index to 5 to accommodate the new sexType and just added it in.

EDIT: Also, I'm not sure, but it looks like the equipitem commands only work on the actor, rather than on any NPCs involved as well. Aside from grabbing the NPC's id and hardcoding <id> equipitem.XXX, is there another way to get NPCs to equip items in this mod?

Not a coder of this type, but if the equipitem works the same as the functions that apply spell effects like calm, then the actor will be whichever matches the criteria you set in the MCM.  If I set "Partner Player" and "Aggressor", anyone that rapes my PC through a Defeat like mod is calmed and does not fight me. Sometimes the 5 other bandits do, but that's another matter.

• 4 weeks later...

How do I edit this so that I'm able to add multiple armor objects to a npc? I have tried just creating a new ini which shows up in game, but once it triggers they all revert back to the same type. For instance cum lower, cum lower, cum lower... I would like to be able to add more then one equipable armor object on a npc.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a way to add effects to a masturbation animation (the one you activate with the N key),or other animations like Estrus?

Right now,only sex animations from Sexlab are detected.

Estrus might be possible if it has event hooks that can tell Util that something happened. Otherwise it would probably have to be recoded completely.

I thought the N hotkey (for Aroused, right?) did trigger Sexlab, but it might be the solo status that isn't letting anything happen.   Have you tried using matchmaker to trigger a solo scene?

Is there a way to add effects to a masturbation animation (the one you activate with the N key),or other animations like Estrus?

Right now,only sex animations from Sexlab are detected.

Estrus might be possible if it has event hooks that can tell Util that something happened. Otherwise it would probably have to be recoded completely.

I thought the N hotkey (for Aroused, right?) did trigger Sexlab, but it might be the solo status that isn't letting anything happen.   Have you tried using matchmaker to trigger a solo scene?

I tried right now,but no luck.Maybe it's not possible unless SexlabUtil is changed to detect animations from other mods.

Thank you,anyway.

So I want to equip the wetbreath/wetfrigidbreath from Wet & Cold during sex (a visual effect)

Im working with the given tutorial samples linked within the mod but doubt I will have any succes as I don't know what sample I should use and modify

Been able to extract the .nif file of the effect I want to equip but at this point I have no clue of how to proceed any further

Could someone help me out?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

would it be possible to add a custom effect that integrates with Mood Mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70639/?)?

I assume it could be something simple like add +mood for consensual sex or masturbation and -mood for victims.

Maybe some of you have an idea how to implement something like that?

Thanks

Maybe.

If it isn't something you're willing to learn to do, then no, but I think it would be possible. Util isn't complex enough to use things like mod events but that might make it easier.  I think you just need to look up the spell effect ID from that mod and then create an event that applies that spell to your character.

• 1 month later...

I use this great mod for creating custom conditions for various outfit combinations during animations. I did notice however items equipped by this mod does not apply the "on equip" effects such as applying the enchantments from items if they are removed/equipped with the scripts in this mod. I remember this used to be a problem with SL but it has been fixed now and when SL removes clothes and puts them back on, the enchantment effects are also reapplied. Is there a way to do the same with this mod?

I use this great mod for creating custom conditions for various outfit combinations during animations. I did notice however items equipped by this mod does not apply the "on equip" effects such as applying the enchantments from items if they are removed/equipped with the scripts in this mod. I remember this used to be a problem with SL but it has been fixed now and when SL removes clothes and puts them back on, the enchantment effects are also reapplied. Is there a way to do the same with this mod?

Since the mod author hasn't posted in a while, we may not get a definite answer. My guess is no, that the equip code used is different from the SL code now but may be the same as what the SL code used to be.

Since the mod author hasn't posted in a while, we may not get a definite answer. My guess is no, that the equip code used is different from the SL code now but may be the same as what the SL code used to be.

that's really too bad. i have some really good scripts using this mod and combinations of h pants and other outfits for random partially clothed animations, but sucks that even though i edited rules for this mod to re-equip everything, i still have to manually unequip and reequip them to get the effects from custom enchants. 

on the same vein, do you know of any other mods here that triggers a custom undress/redress event, separate from the rules in sexlab itself? so far i only know the recent versions of SL properly handles custom enchantments and reapplies them after redressing, but the on/off only rules for stripping in SL are what led me to use this mod to handle those custom events. i'm just trying out all sorts of mods with an undress component to see if it handles the enchants, and then see if it's something i can work into my load order

I don't know of mods, but I think Sky UI might have something useful. I think that's what does my quick menu at least, and you can create sets and equip them with a hotkey.

There is also a "re-equipper" thing listed as a feature of the Moonlight Tales mods, for putting your gear back on after shifting back to human from werewolf.  Might be something available separately.

• 2 months later...

Hi!  Really useful and underrated mod.  I'm struggling with a custom rule, though.  I was trying to create a rule to dispel the Invisibility and Phantom Shroud spells on sex start, so I created two rules like this:

[Main]
Name=Dispel Phantom Shroud
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=451
Cmd=dispell:ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp:2ba22

However, they don't work.  Nothing seems to happen.  If I run "player.dispel c102ba22" in the console it dispels the effect so I think 2ba22 is the right ID.  No error message is printed to the console or to the papyrus logs.  Suspiciously, there are also no error messages logged if I change the ID to something invalid.

Hi!  Really useful and underrated mod.  I'm struggling with a custom rule, though.  I was trying to create a rule to dispel the Invisibility and Phantom Shroud spells on sex start, so I created two rules like this:

[Main]
Name=Dispel Phantom Shroud
Page=0
Type=cmd
Id=451
Cmd=dispell:ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp:2ba22

However, they don't work.  Nothing seems to happen.  If I run "player.dispel c102ba22" in the console it dispels the effect so I think 2ba22 is the right ID.  No error message is printed to the console or to the papyrus logs.  Suspiciously, there are also no error messages logged if I change the ID to something invalid.

try using remspell instead of dispel. i use remspell to remove hdt heels effect from myself instead of using the implementation from sexlab because i can control when the heel effects are reapplied this way, which is important for me because i use psq and the transform in psq does not play nice with hdt high heels

• 3 weeks later...

does anyone know if it's possible for this mod to remove an item by slot instead of by their FormID? i have to string repetitive commands to remove different items which may occupy a slot and my command strings are becoming too long. after a certain point, the mod starts to break because it stops parsing lines from the command abruptly and the rest of the command will fail. the script lag will literally cause the game to stutter for a few seconds

does anyone know if it's possible for this mod to remove an item by slot instead of by their FormID? i have to string repetitive commands to remove different items which may occupy a slot and my command strings are becoming too long. after a certain point, the mod starts to break because it stops parsing lines from the command abruptly and the rest of the command will fail. the script lag will literally cause the game to stutter for a few seconds

I don't think so, at least not without changing the scripts, and while someone might be able to write that for you, I don't know how to do that yet.

Can I infer you're making separate commands/huge batch commands for individual items/massive groups of items that don't get added/removed in SexLab? Like DD items? What you could do is build an .ini for outfits or sets of items, then enable/disable them as needed by changing their probability slider in the MCM. That way you don't have 30 (or however many) items in a single .ini and can cut down on the lag.

Anyone know if this can use nioverride to change individual body item scales like boobs? When you change weight wholesale on the fly, it tends to produce neck gaps.

Yes. "nisetnode" and "qnnu" are the two .ini commands you're looking for. It's in the readme file.

I see... any idea where I can get the node names from? Will they be the same as the titles used in BodySlide?

Anyone know if this can use nioverride to change individual body item scales like boobs? When you change weight wholesale on the fly, it tends to produce neck gaps.

Yes. "nisetnode" and "qnnu" are the two .ini commands you're looking for. It's in the readme file.

I see... any idea where I can get the node names from? Will they be the same as the titles used in BodySlide?

That's all scripting. I'm guessing you'll have run a search for NiO scripting or use the CK to tear apart a copy of whatever installed NiO for you. That's probably RaceMenu, right? You might find what you're looking for by extracting the .bsa for RaceMenu, but it's probably simplest to find what you need in a RaceMenu thread here or on another site.

Sorry if that's not too terribly helpful. I'm only just beginning to really play with the CK myself and this mod just happens to be the one I'm trying to tear down first. I have to be able to see all the cogs and wheels, or none of the code used to build it will ever do more than enable me mimic what's already been done with none of the requisite understanding.  :)

I don't think so, at least not without changing the scripts, and while someone might be able to write that for you, I don't know how to do that yet.

Can I infer you're making separate commands/huge batch commands for individual items/massive groups of items that don't get added/removed in SexLab? Like DD items? What you could do is build an .ini for outfits or sets of items, then enable/disable them as needed by changing their probability slider in the MCM. That way you don't have 30 (or however many) items in a single .ini and can cut down on the lag.

it's actually because i have a large amount of outfits to randomly put on during and after a scene. i ended up cleaning up the scripts by creating "blank" items to equip and act as a "remove all" option for that slot, instead of listing each item individually, which inflates the script extremely quickly in my scenario. the trick was to just find the easiest common denominator and script around that, instead of scripting based on each item individually

it's actually because i have a large amount of outfits to randomly put on during and after a scene. i ended up cleaning up the scripts by creating "blank" items to equip and act as a "remove all" option for that slot, instead of listing each item individually, which inflates the script extremely quickly in my scenario. the trick was to just find the easiest common denominator and script around that, instead of scripting based on each item individually

Sometimes you can make a single item that takes up all, or any needed slot, and equip that. Usually you start with the base body you're using so you have everything "covered" and dont end up with missing hands or soemthing.

Sometimes you can make a single item that takes up all, or any needed slot, and equip that. Usually you start with the base body you're using so you have everything "covered" and dont end up with missing hands or soemthing.

i have considered that but i'm not looking to unequip everything, and in fact, i'm actually using this mod mainly to put stuff on. the problem though is without any real way to nest conditionals (ie, equip this only if this is also equipped, but if this is equipped, removed this), the only thing i can do is specifically lay out the final result for each nesting and have ini files to randomize between these. i'm doing everything i can to spot any way to assign blanket commands, in order to cut down on the script lag.

do you know if there's a way to have the mod parse specific lines of commands as "always execute" commands, while still using the & connector to have it randomize between a sequence of commands afterwards? for example, in 1 INI file, have the mod ALWAYS execute command 1, and afterwards, select random command a, b, or c to execute. what i want is for a flow that looks like 1, and then a, b or c. what i am having to work with now however, is having it randomize between a+1, b+1, or c+1. this adds a lot of repetition to the command lines and it's what causes a lot of the script lag, due to what i'm guessing is a character limit for the command lines.