"What are you playing" thread

Playing Skyrim again after one year, for all it's faults it kept my interest for a long time only 152 hours compared to 400h in oblivion and god knows how many in morrowind, it is however one of the few games where I can make my own character and make my own pretend story and immerse myself in the world of course it wouldn't have lasted this long without mods since vanilla is so sparse, but finally I doubt I'll play it much more after playing the witcher everything feels dull Bethesda has a lot of work to do in their next game and they will probably fail.

WWE 2K16. I haven't owned one since the 2009 version and it was only $30 on PC. I'm optmistic for female nudity mods this time around since there's a female create-a-wrestler this year. I've already got like 20 which has ironically led to not playing. Took such a long time to fill out the moves on the one I made, the other 19 of them are downloaded but still have to edit to make sure no one is wearing the same thing and they're not using other characters finishers as normal moves and stuff like that. Probably no hope on move edits though.

I was also playing UFC 2 but that was a disapointment in every possible aspect. They added female create-a-fighter but they all look ugly and the gameface thing didn't even come close to working out. Gameplay turns out to be a wash as stand-up got better but the whole grappling thing got worse.

• 2 weeks later...

Saints Row 2 with the GotR mod.

Also Bombshell, which is one of the worst game I have played so far this year. But I only have myself to blame. I should had looked into more lets play videos before I bought it.

It is really that bad? I wanted to pick it up someday but I was suspicious about aura around main character.

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth, it helps that I can get two of my favourite digimon from when I was a kid in it (Wargreymon and Beelzemon Blast Mode for those wondering) despite it's fairly crappy localisation I've been enjoying it immensely.

• 2 weeks later...

Skyrim with the latest Sexlab, Deviously Cursed Loot and a player prostitution mod. 

Sims 3 with the Patreon version of KinkyMod.

Fallout New Vegas I stopped because I screwed up mod installation, mods behave strangely and my savegame's screwed.

Poor Sakura Vol. IV Flash version (the non-flash downloads all seem infected with a dozen trojans each)

... took a look at Yareel but couldn't be bothered to install Unity Web Player just for a supposedly "sexy" browser chat where I don't know anyone to chat with.

... took a look at some 3D sex games reviewed, but didn't want to spend 20 bucks on a sex game or chat I know nothing about. Also I hate SPAM so I will never use any Thrixx product again.

• 2 weeks later...