"What are you playing" thread

I was playing infinite warfare but it just got so bad I couldn't stand it anymore. Not the multiplayer part but the crap campaign it looks like propaganda just in time for elections and everything is smooshed together there is literally no time to even think just try to shoot one enemy while 50 more of them plus big robots stomp the shit out of me lol. Friendly npcs just kind of take off I don't see them doing anything useful while I struggle to shoot a shadowy enemy shape instead of an injured civilian what a bunch of crap.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, i finally died trought all three Dark Souls, so now i don't have to play them anymore ever again. Yay! ^_^

Well, first was cool, but it was a terrible PC port. Second was quite cool too, despite the occasional surprise buttsex and wierd mechanics, but the third? Nothing but non-stop stunlock gangbags :o

Well, i finally died trought all three Dark Souls, so now i don't have to play them anymore ever again. Yay! ^_^

Well, first was cool, but it was a terrible PC port. Second was quite cool too, despite the occasional surprise buttsex and wierd mechanics, but the third? Nothing but non-stop stunlock gangbags :o

Lol im still dying in DS3, im so freaking bad at this game but i cant stop playing.

But there is one thing that really pisses me off and thats the difficulty, not because its hard but what cheap moves From made to achieve it.

All of the mobs seem to have infinite stamina, they slash and jump arround nonstop while giving you little to no time to retaliate without ever getting out of stamina or FP.

A game all about dodging, good timing and stamina management leaves its inhabitants to completely ignore this mechanic because From couldnt bother to actually make a good AI.

Add to it RNG, mobs that target you across half room and the fact that in full heavy armor even peasant mobs stagger and stunlock you and you are left wondering where that cheesy smell comes from :s

Lol im still dying in DS3, im so freaking bad at this game but i cant stop playing.

But there is one thing that really pisses me off and thats the difficulty, not because its hard but what cheap moves From made to achieve it.

All of the mobs seem to have infinite stamina, they slash and jump arround nonstop while giving you little to no time to retaliate without ever getting out of stamina or FP.

A game all about dodging, good timing and stamina management leaves its inhabitants to completely ignore this mechanic because From couldnt bother to actually make a good AI.

Add to it RNG, mobs that target you across half room and the fact that in full heavy armor even peasant mobs stagger and stunlock you and you are left wondering where that cheesy smell comes from :s

Have you played the second one? :D Now that was an ragefest for me :). Poise is working as intented not bother the heavy armor its nothing just useless weigth :).

Have you played the second one? :D Now that was an ragefest for me :). Poise is working as intented not bother the heavy armor its nothing just useless weigth :).

Yeah i did played it, was also raging :lol: and i soon figured out heavy armor is useless, so im going arround with 30% equip load, its definitely better but still getting my ass handed...especially the damn knights at Cathedral of the Deep, im starting to believe they comepletely removed their stamina with the way they been facerolling me.

Yeah i did played it, was also raging :lol: and i soon figured out heavy armor is useless, so im going arround with 30% equip load, its definitely better but still getting my ass handed...especially the damn knights at Cathedral of the Deep, im starting to believe they comepletely removed their stamina with the way they been facerolling me.

Shrine of Amana uhhh I really hated that place more than anything in the dark souls. 

Those knight well they can be staggered :) they hit slow, but hard and can sprint to you in full heavy armor :D. Black Knight on other hand well .... :s, they hit too hard :P.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nothing really.

And that goes on for at least 4 months now. I just fire up Skyrim to work on my modding projects and that's about it. Besides modding which is kind of a game in itself I just don't find the time anymore.  :(

Will have to do something about that, I like playing computer games.

Nothing really.

And that goes on for at least 4 months now. I just fire up Skyrim to work on my modding projects and that's about it. Besides modding which is kind of a game in itself I just don't find the time anymore.  :(

Will have to do something about that, I like playing computer games.

I cannot mod (much) so I play fallout 4.

I wish I could point to something modders would love to say "This rocks" but daily I get bummed by how shitty the settlements are supposed to be.

All the (original) roofs leak.

That means, you could freaking build a concrete building, and when it rains the floor and the people get all shiny from wetness.

And yesterday, I swore I saw raindrops falling fast inside of a settlement building, but that might have been a bug.

Curie is the only thing worth playing for, but she hates fighting and tends to nag.

Mods I fantasize about: Waterproof buildings with brick walkways to cover the muck, the muck that in real life would make you fall and break your arm.

A magic button that says "Trash this dump" and which would eliminate a house and its 40,000 useless objects.

A skyrim mod I haven't really looked for is one that would get the Jarl all happy you're fighting by his side and would make you his consort (or just shower you with booty).

The original scene at the end, where he rants like a politician and slinks away is very unsatisfying.

"Yay we won", now what.

• 3 weeks later...