"What are you playing" thread

Rocket League...this game is fun and addictive as fuck. :D

Some funny shit with Markiplier and JackSepticEye playing:

You ain't kiddin'! Rocket League is very addictive. I have like 900 hours in it. LVL 64 Legend. Looking to go pro! (in my mind)

Gotta love those trolls. Miss 1 block, and it's "I hope you slowly die of cancer" or "You are a waste of human life. Kill yourself". Those are the same people who begin the match by saying "glhf". Could be worse, though (SMITE). That said...I'm currently playing Smite. :P More trolls than even GTAV, which I thought to be impossible.

MMO:

Scarlet Blade Vendetta

Star Trek Online

Neverwinter

Cosmic Break

Offline:

Dragon Age Inquisition

Battle Goddess Zero

Europa Universalis IV

Crusader Kings 2

PSP:

Dragon 2020

Gundam Overworld

Radiant Mythology 3

Shining Blade

Shining Hearts

Shining Ark

Fate Extra Ccc

Phantasy Star Infinity

Tokimeki Girl's Side 3

Queen's Blade

Queen's Gate

• 2 weeks later...

Ashes of the Singularity, another one of Total Annihilation's bastard children :P

Basically Supreme Commander without Commanders, experimental and super weapons. But you get Dreadnoughts and orbital abilities. Need few expanions' worth of more stuff, but knowing Stardock, they'll deliver.

Elite: Dangerous

I'm on a forever journey to the outer rim beyond the galactic center, 32k light years from Earth. The cracks in the canopy are depressing and the rest of the ship is in critical shape also. Don't let that happen to you. This is Cmdr Nefer-Neferu-Ra of the Osiris-2, a light Cobra MK-3 Pathfinder. See you out there, commanders! May the canopy be with you!

Setting destination...

Jump!

Fallout 4, testing new PC. :s Straight to Ultra setting she go. :P Fight off bat loaded into Boston,  Shadow location kill PCs. Frame rate drop below 35 fps on ultra, oops I did it again serious fps drop on Hard. :@ Hit Medium Shadow Distance rarely drop below 50 fps, good! :blush: Short load times. ;) Love my new PC. :heart: Can't wait to play Overwatch. :lol:

Daggerfall. Infestation quests (kill some shit in a tavern) are completely broken. Most of the enemies won't even spawn, meaning that I'm unable to complete the quest. View distance is really low in this game, but someone thought that adding foggy weather is a good idea. Travel to the nearest tomb - nope, it's foggy, won't find shit. Travel to the nearest dungeon - nope, still foggy, can't find the entrance.

"HoHOO! You must first kill some rats in that tavern before we'll let you join our order! They won't even spawn so end thyself with thine sword!" I will kill EVERYBODY

Just finished Legend of Heroes: Trains in Cold Steel for the Vita. I really liked the combat and mechanics of Trails in the Sky, and really enjoyed the story of it as well. Cold Steel... while the combat and mechanics was the same good stuff I was expecting, I found myself having to force my way through the final three chapters. The whole thing is set in a "Military Academy" where an eclectic group of anime tropes spend their high school days forging bonds of friendship, studying for their exams, fighting enemies that threaten their peaceful school days... and - oh, fuck. Not this shit again. Perhaps I could have overlooked the tired highschool setting and generic character archetypes if the rest of the story was at least somewhat interesting, but literally the entirety of the first game is just setting up the backdrop for later chapters. The entire game, start to finish, feels like a tutorial and building groundwork - without actually giving a compelling story of it's own.

I've also been playing MGSV:TPP, Fallout 2, Rise of the Triad Remake, and Hyper Dimensional Neptunia. MGSV:TPP is ok so far, but I'm one of those weirdos who liked Peace Walker. I know it's incomplete, and the whole main character twist kind of gets on my tits... but it was free, so what the hell. Fallout 2 is a blast, but the UI is beyond horrible, and it's taking time to adjust to missing all the time early in the game. ROTT:R is pretty good. It's the fast paced twitch corridor shooter I was left hungry for when nuDOOM was announced and looked to be slowed down and cinemafied. Neptunia isn't a great game, but it's fun, lighthearted and irreverant - poking fun at the console wars and game industry in general, and it's great fun to beat up random weird monsters with a Sega representing girl cute girl with the same voice as Radical Edward from Cowboy Bebop. It is what it is, and it's fun at what it sets out to do.

Just beaten FF VIII once again last night.  But before doing so, I one-hit killed Omega Weapon with Selphie's ultimate Limit Break, "The End".  And for Ultimecia: I used Rinoa's Limit Break, "Angel Wing", to spam Meteor magic until she dropped dead.

Death by butterfly. Love it!

Decided to pick up and play Legend of Dragoon again. Oh God the VO is awful but the game is still great if you can overlook that. Time to get all 50 stardust!

Sims 3 with pathological and dysfunctional family. Me - evil kleptomaniac, sometimes repairs things. My brother - evil kleptomaniac, the most stereotypical gopnik in the entire universe, somehow got employed. My other brother - evil kleptomaniac, unemployed fat slob that begs people for money. My wife - evil slutty kleptomaniac, the only person with some charisma.

Just beaten FF VIII once again last night.  But before doing so, I one-hit killed Omega Weapon with Selphie's ultimate Limit Break, "The End".  And for Ultimecia: I used Rinoa's Limit Break, "Angel Wing", to spam Meteor magic until she dropped dead.

Death by butterfly. Love it!

Decided to pick up and play Legend of Dragoon again. Oh God the VO is awful but the game is still great if you can overlook that. Time to get all 50 stardust!

I may have to give that game a try. :)

Its worth a go for sure. I think it's one of the first games to introduce quick time events. I'll post a video to show you the gameplay.

Dug through my old gaming box and found Lords of Magic. Anyone remember that game? XD

My job ATM...

Last night I was playing Overwatch though.

Oh, and a tad bit of Hearthstone on my phone. ;)

Everyone is playing Hearthstone these days. It's a new game I understand that but I vowed never to play this game. Like other games similar to this play style like Hearthstone, League of Legends, etc. (Pretty much any game that has PvP) the majority of the community that play these games are just pure toxic. At least in all the experiences I have encountered over the years. It ruined League of Legends for me as well as World of Tanks, and right now I am on the fence for WoW. It's a shame.

This is just my opinion though.

My job ATM...

Everyone is playing Hearthstone these days. It's a new game I understand that but I vowed never to play this game. Like other games similar to this play style like Hearthstone, League of Legends, etc. (Pretty much any game that has PvP) the majority of the community that play these games are just pure toxic. At least in all the experiences I have encountered over the years. It ruined League of Legends for me as well as World of Tanks, and right now I am on the fence for WoW. It's a shame.

Re:- "Everyone is playing Hearthstone these days"

Erm, I don't so maybe you need something like "a lot of people are playing Hearthstone these days", or "quite a lot of people who play card games online are playing Hearthstone these days".

Personally, still, - and it's not really a good thing for the industry as a whole, Skyrim or FO:NV for single player and Air Land Battle or Balanced Annihilation for multiplayer with friends.

My job ATM...

Re:- "Everyone is playing Hearthstone these days"

Erm, I don't so maybe you need something like "a lot of people are playing Hearthstone these days", or "quite a lot of people who play card games online are playing Hearthstone these days".

Personally, still, - and it's not really a good thing for the industry as a whole, Skyrim or FO:NV for single player and Air Land Battle or Balanced Annihilation for multiplayer with friends.

My Derp of the Day right there. Not Hearthstone I was referring to Overwatch. I have no idea why I put Hearthstone. Kind of ruined my entire statement. :s

• 1 month later...