"What are you playing" thread

Life is Strange. I have to say even though I love those games, it really makes Walking Dead and Game of Thrones look, well...basically half assed. The lip animation is kinda weird, but the music is beautiful and the story is nothing short of amazing. Hell, I ALMOST cried at the end. ME! CRYING!

Honestly surprised I haven't heard of it before, it's really good.

Just finished Alpha Protocol for the first time and holy donkey balls is it amazing. The amount of personal choices you can make in this game and the differences it makes in the long run are fucking insane. I'm going in for the second time and there's 124123123 things I plan to do differently, honest to say I am more hyped for this playthrough than I was for the first one. It's kind of like a non-bullshit Mass Effect and Deus Ex HR had a love child and he became a super spy.

Play. This. Shit.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm playing KoToR, on my Android smartphone.  It's the full game too, just like the console version.  The only difference is the controls being optimized for mobile devices.

you can install mods on it as well, i remember reading it somewhere but i dont have the game as its not compatible with z5 

street fighter 5, been so long since i played sf and bison is siiiick is this game but i keep doing sf4 combo's accidentally  :P got to get used to the new system

Brutal Doom, too little ammo for my taste but otherwise fun game.

You get a backpack further into the game which increases your ammo capacity.

Playing the Division Beta. It's alright.

Also Paragon, Overwatch and Skullgirls 2nd encore, I don't have to wait for a couple of months for the rest of the content *cough*sfv*cough*cough*.

Made me appreciate Bandai Namco taking their time with Tekken 7 FR. lol

I never was able to finish the second part of "A Dance with Rogues", a NWN mod, so I wanted to give it another go today and continue from where I left off about two years ago... Turns out not only I've forgotten how to play the damn game, I can't even find where I had stored all my loot... Damn! :D

i can understand why casual gamers think sf5 is an incomplete game because it is missing the single player options that most casual's are only interested in

BUT capcom have said time and time again that the game will be bare bones at release and you can get all the dlc characters for free! by playing the game 

now you're probably wondering why release an incomplete game? because of EVO and capcom pro tour, they released it early for their fanbase, they was targeting the competitive side of there fans, so they did them a favour imo but i still understand why casual fighting game players would be angry 

now back to training

Refunded my copy of SFV actually. It Isn't that complex compared to Arc system work games. People on the online lobby just jumping all around hoping to land the first hit then a follow up combo, it was hilarious.

Also playing MHX, thank god I have a cousin that knows japanese.

exactly the "meat" is already there, the rest is coming later fwith no extra charge, thats all the fighting game community needs for offline sessions and tournaments or the hardcore gamer(?) 

again it was released early in time for evolution 2016. its not like the players are going to be playing story/challenge mode in a tournament lol 

either way i have read both sides of the story and agree/disagree with both sides as well.

me personally i would not have minded a longer wait but having it early is also fun as i have a local scene with active offline players