OUTDATED - SexLab Defeat v2.0 - 07/05/2013

Had this teleport problem once too. Got teleportet over half the world map to the front doors of Whiterun ... and instantly the dawnguard guy spoke to me. Maybe its some sort of trigger bug with a npc that trys to talk with you. You know, like a messenger.

This is a great fun mod.

Until there's a large group of Enemies.

Then it just becomes a nightmare.  Animations not lining up... Enemies not stopping combat and continuing to just slash away at your character.

If it could have a toggle where it only worked when ONE enemy was around you, and when in groups it just... didn't trigger. I might like it a lot more.

But... as it is, groups of enemies make this a frustrating experience. For me at least. 

None of the multiple-raper animations are triggering either.  When in a group of attackers, only ones initiates the rape and the others just either stand there and watch, or keep attacking.  It seems the first round of "raping" they all stand motionless and watch, but its the Second round where they don't break combat.

Again, this is just my experiences so far.

I like the animation for the NPC removing clothing. Thats unique and well imagined.

I ran into a rather serious bug today, I will try to see if it happens again, or of it was just a fluke one time thing. But I had my PC can be raped if health falls below 90% and a nice lady bandit decided to take advantage of it. The animations went off beautifully. But afterwards, I was stuck in the "being raped" state in effects. No count down timer for the effect to wear off and there was no regen on anything at all. So my health, stamina and magicka regen were hosed. I tried waiting, no joy. Tried potions etc, they listed in effects but no regeneration. I then tried saving and loading the save. Even exited the game and restarted, still no change. But once I used the MCM menu uninstall they all started regenerating like normal again. I will let you know if it is repeatable.

One thing i would like to see in a mod like this, is the calming effect on NPC's after they rape you. Even though you can use items to restore your health while the rape is in progress, the delay between the end of the sex scene, and the ability to defend yourself again is about 5 seconds, 10 if you use the ragdoll ending. During that time the NPC's can beat your brains in and you can die even if you have full health when the rapes are over. So it's pretty much an instant reload. A calming effect even if it was a short duration would allow you to pick up your gear and slink away in shame until your stamina comes back and your re-equipped and can try again.

I ran into a rather serious bug today, I will try to see if it happens again, or of it was just a fluke one time thing. But I had my PC can be raped if health falls below 90% and a nice lady bandit decided to take advantage of it. The animations went off beautifully. But afterwards, I was stuck in the "being raped" state in effects. No count down timer for the effect to wear off and there was no regen on anything at all. So my health, stamina and magicka regen were hosed. I tried waiting, no joy. Tried potions etc, they listed in effects but no regeneration. I then tried saving and loading the save. Even exited the game and restarted, still no change. But once I used the MCM menu uninstall they all started regenerating like normal again. I will let you know if it is repeatable.

Using the Cleaning option in MCM will fix this kind of bug, using uninstall only if you want to uninstall as it has the same effect of cleaning but also removes the perks.

Madmartigan:

Sorry but there is scripting limitations you know, I can't just control every npc in every situations and everywhere the player goes. (At least not with how the script is made.)

And you are annoyed when raped and killed by a group of ennemies ?

Well don't lose, they aren't there to make love to you but rape and kill you. :P

Lower the health slider and use potions.

Im trying to find a way to make npc stop hitting you when you get up, should be less frustrating this way for sure. :)

As for multiple rapists animations triggers, I had this in mind but that's not a priority for the moment.

Using the Cleaning option in MCM will fix this kind of bug, using uninstall only if you want to uninstall as it has the same effect of cleaning but also removes the perks.

Madmartigan:

Sorry but there is scripting limitations you know, I can't just control every npc in every situations and everywhere the player goes. (At least not with how the script is made.)

And you are annoyed when raped and killed by a group of ennemies ?

Well don't lose, they aren't there to make love to you but rape and kill you. :P

Lower the health slider and use potions.

Im trying to find a way to make npc stop hitting you when you get up, should be less frustrating this way for sure. :)

As for multiple rapists animations triggers, I had this in mind but that's not a priority for the moment.

No no,

I'm not saying I'm annoyed that they're beating the dragonborn up.  I'm saying that I'm annoyed that they're beating her up while another oen of their buddies is raping her.

Thats, the issue.  One comes running in and starts swinging his sword during a sex animation sequence.

Am I missing something ? -  nothing is coming up in  MCM, just the titles!

same here. sexlab defeat is in the mcm menu, but its bust a blank page.

i dont see how i could have possibly screwed this up.

Outdated version of SkyUI perhaps?

Try it with SkyUI V4

ok got a small prob when i use the rape or knock back option the animation doesnt start like it needs to for example i try to rape the npc were both in the nude but no animation just standing there nude maybe the sounds work but no animation....there any possable way to fix this?

No no,

I'm not saying I'm annoyed that they're beating the dragonborn up.  I'm saying that I'm annoyed that they're beating her up while another oen of their buddies is raping her.

Thats, the issue.  One comes running in and starts swinging his sword during a sex animation sequence.

This only happen if a sex scene begins and you are in tfc mode, I don't know why though.

ok got a small prob when i use the rape or knock back option the animation doesnt start like it needs to for example i try to rape the npc were both in the nude but no animation just standing there nude maybe the sounds work but no animation....there any possable way to fix this?

Run GenerateFNISforUsers.

The mod seems to run fine, except for some alignment issues. But my biggest problem is that it conflicts with Sanguines Debauchery... :(  But hopefully SD2 will be released sometime soon, maybe that will be more compatible.

Its almost impossible having to choose between this mod and SD  :-/

skyrim never seem to have any real flat ground, and i notice when there is an obstacle in the way like rocks trees etc.. when rapes start you are teleported to different location, then when animation start you are moved back to where the sex acts was suppose to happen.

sexlab also seem to have this problem and if you are unlucky you are teleported really high in the sky and if you don't quickly type tgm you will die when hitting the ground again.

This only happens when there is an obstacle in the way maybe something to do with collision ??

Guest plobis

/E

Ah nevermind I've found the problem.

I had to switch all the agressor animations in sexlab off, save/load and switch them back on again.

Now the animation works.

Great mod, definitely a lot of potential. :)

Well, would it be bad if they were standing around you being raped doing nothing?

actually no.  :)  if they attack the raper then there is no way you can see a complete animation. Either the followers should be raped too, or just not attack the npc raping.

As a second solution there can always be an option to toggle this on or off  :shy:

Surely the possibility of your follower to be the victims would be welcomed (but maybe is better to keep things simple and less buggy).

You can also go alone. Some people go around with an army of follower, so its not easy to be defeated and the then umiliated

Surely the possibility of your follower to be the victims would be welcomed (but maybe is better to keep things simple and less buggy).

You can also go alone. Some people go around with an army of follower, so its not easy to be defeated and the then umiliated

Actually I like when Im being raped and my followers saves me. It became part of the gameplay and is realistical... An horny bandit boss instead of dropping the killing blow on you or your friend, jumps on you, tears you dress apart and start to abuse... but before he can climax your trusty follower raises back and kill the bastard...

You followers were to be involved could lead to even more interesting and new game mechanics. You can bring around a scanty dressed follower and use her just as a bait. While one of the bad (?) guy is distracted abusing her you kill all the others bandits and then go back and plant a sword in his back right at the moment he's coming...

Actually I like when Im being raped and my followers saves me. It became part of the gameplay and is realistical... An horny bandit boss instead of dropping the killing blow on you or your friend, jumps on you, tears you dress apart and start to abuse... but before he can climax your trusty follower raises back and kill the bastard...

You followers were to be involved could lead to even more interesting and new game mechanics. You can bring around a scanty dressed follower and use her just as a bait. While one of the bad (?) guy is distracted abusing her you kill all the others bandits and then go back and plant a sword in his back right at the moment he's coming...

What's not realistic though is the rapist getting all ready and comfy for some steamy action while your follower has a hot blade and is running right at the aggressor... I mean that's taking the already silly AI to a whole new level :P

I agree there should be a way for the enemies to get the followers before they start raping; Sanguine's Debauchery does this pretty well. Player gets knocked down, enemy is off to chase the follower. Once the follower is down, only then will things really get ugly.

All of that said though, mod works like a charm for me :) and I'm not really a follower person myself. Moreover, if you -are- a follower person, it's probably not the best idea to install mods such as this if you're gonna run around with powerful followers, it kind of defeats the purpose... no pun intended.

10/10 for the port from SexiS :) and even (if I'm not mistaken) introducing new features that not only make a lot of sense, but are great and working pretty well :D

Keep it up!

EDIT: Actually, one tiny little quirk to add, that doesn't even bother me since I use UFO (I believe this is where the option comes from) and I can tell NPCs to dress themselves, but:

-When I break into someone's house to rape them, everything goes well up until the end where the NPC will not re-equip their clothes fully.

However, this raises a little suspicion as to the cause, because it seems SexLab is being a little quirky in it of itself when it comes to equip and unequip items. More to the point, I suspect it's somehow related to how many slots you are telling SexLab to unequip; perhaps making SexLab only unequip common equipment items/slots instead of going for the "quick and easy" route and telling it to just unequip every possible slot -may- be the way to go.

I'll test this theory when I get back in the game later today :)