OUTDATED - SexLab Defeat v2.0 - 07/05/2013

Considering that a lot of followers (both vanilla and mainly custom ones) are normally "protected" or (worse) "essential", could you consider this workaorund:

when the player is lowered in health and reaches the "raped ready" stage, the female followers are "automatically" knocked down the same and raped too while male followers could be simply knocked down (forced) until bandits have finished their duty with the player?

Is it too hard to achieve?

Lol, actually this is exactely how it will be, the code as it is now knock down followers (up to 4) and if there is at least 2 rapist once the first finishes with the player he will go on the first follower to do the same while the other rapist take his turn on the player.

As for the the combat rape you can save your partner from a rape (you will be warned by notification if there is a rape attempt on your follower) you will have ~5 seconds to kill or push away the aggressor. (3secs then 2.5 more when the agressor strip his victim)

I barely touch the player as aggressor, just added a kill option with some check, with fist while sneaking you can break the neck of anybody if you character is strong enough, you can kill essentials npcs with this too, im just gonna put a health check for it to not be too op.

All is working good for now but it is not ready yet.

Im not crazy about the you get raped and all your followers get down. Could it be optional?

I prefer to keep it natural.

Usually I got with one or no follower. So if we get overhelmed by bandits (well maybe we both get raped). If my follower get up and saves... well thats fine for me. It makes sense. 

I, and i think others,  dont want to loose that possibility.

I dont see the combat rape just like a death scene with some sex. To me, it's more  like a new gameplay mechanics. If the enemy gets horny and start to rape me, without finishing me, he is making a mistake. So he's allowing me time to take a break from a fight I was losing, or maybe a friend of mine to come into rescue.

Well, for sure I'll try the mass rape once! Just if you could make an option for a more normal gameplay 

the problem is that actually, follower don't "save" you from rape, they just hit the bandit, walking in the middle of the scene and messing with the alignement, while the bandit is still fucking the air. Not much realistic imo.

A good option could be to  delay the rape sequence until all followers are knocked down, doesn't make much sense to begin a rape while there is still someone fighting you. Maybe it could be optional for people with 30+ followers (for them it could be better to have all followers knocked down indeed).

The alignment problem doesnt bother me much (after all there is also a lot of teleport regarding sex animation in general). But you're right... the most

"natural" sistem would be to have the "bandit" exit from the animation when hit.

Lets make a scenario. Im with 2 follower. We get attacked by two bandits. My Pc get knocked out and raped. The other 2 follower suddenly fall into bledding mode. Then start a lenghty scene in which the two bandit rape each one of the party. Sure it would be fine the first time... but everytime? 
The problem with this approach, IMO, is that is going to be always the same. When Im down, all the other are down, and the sequence will be more or less always the same... changing only for the number of follower involved.
With a more "natural" approach, Pc and follower get raped when it happens and then let events flow  as they would, you will find yourself always in different situations.
You're going to be surprised.

Sounds great !! 

What is there left to do for the next update then?

Broadly, tests, a lot, fix some annoying things that remain (like hostiles npc continuing hitting a follower while he is raped, I'm just gonna make a calm effect on hit on this one, seems that setting them in the same faction as the victim is not enough... :/ ) add stripping options and MCM options for the companion part (fear effect etc...) and finishing the Compagnon as aggressor part.

Im not crazy about the you get raped and all your followers get down. Could it be optional?

Usually I got with one or no follower. So if we get overhelmed by bandits (well maybe we both get raped). If my follower get up and saves... well thats fine for me. It makes sense. 

I dont see the combat rape just like a death scene with some sex. To me, it's more  like a new gameplay mechanics. If the enemy gets horny and start to rape me, without finishing me, he is making a mistake. So he's allowing me time to take a break from a fight I was losing, or maybe a friend of mine to come into rescue.

Well, for sure I'll try the mass rape once! Just if you could make an option for a more normal gameplay 

the problem is that actually, follower don't "save" you from rape, they just hit the bandit, walking in the middle of the scene and messing with the alignement, while the bandit is still fucking the air. Not much realistic imo.

A good option could be to  delay the rape sequence until all followers are knocked down, doesn't make much sense to begin a rape while there is still someone fighting you. Maybe it could be optional for people with 30+ followers (for them it could be better to have all followers knocked down indeed).

That would change the script a lot since the operation is timed but I guess it is doable and seems to be indeed the perfect scenario, will see what I can do but for the next update.

And yes the knock down effect will be optionnal and remember the mod only support up to 4 followers.

Speaking of Followers....does anyone know of any Follower Mods....not big complex ones....that will keep bl**dy Serana at bay?....She is the worst for interfering and messing up alignments, apparently she HAS to stand right on top of you Doavahkin if you Dovahkin is ...ahem...busy with other tasks at hand.... <_< ...It wouldn't bother me if the Dovahkin wasn't stuck with Serana for such a long period of time...I do not like Fast Traveling, buit have taken to Fast Traveling whenever my Dovah is stuck with her at his side due to her constant interference.... <_<

I would really prefer not to use large Follower Mods to sort htis issue out with her...my Dovahkin is usually alone...maybe one Follower 'Stenvar: (Mod enhanced) at the most, but that is all.

Sounds great !! 

What is there left to do for the next update then?

Broadly, tests, a lot, fix some annoying things that remain (like hostiles npc continuing hitting a follower while he is raped, I'm just gonna make a calm effect on hit on this one, seems that setting them in the same faction as the victim is not enough... :/ ) add stripping options and MCM options for the companion part (fear effect etc...) and finishing the Compagnon as aggressor part.

That would change the script a lot since the operation is timed but I guess it is doable and seems to be indeed the perfect scenario, will see what I can do but for the next update.

And yes the knock down effect will be optionnal and remember the mod only support up to 4 followers.

This is going to be gorgious  :D

Can't wait.  :)

Would love it if you could add something to this mod along the way of certain armors making raping impossible, in both directions.  It seems a bit crazy to just rip off someone's full set of steel armor to rape them, just as it's a bit crazy to strip off your own full set of steel armor so that you can rape someone.  There could be an option in the menu to turn this off/on to player preference, along with a spell to mark any currently worn armor as giving rape immunity, for custom armors.  Generally, any armor that would be difficult to quickly take off would be marked as giving rape immunity, both making it impossible to rape that target, and making it impossible for that target to rape anyone.

When I'm with Serana and I'm aboput to do something, I ALWAYS open the console, click on her and type "tai" (toggle artificial intelligence) to LOCK her where she is!

Thank you.... ^_^ ....I didn't know about that command and will be using it on her.... ^_^

There is a very novel one I know of also, but you need the Ice Form Shout which I didn't have at the time...all three words for the time needed. There is a gamer who hits her with the Ice Form every time his about to start battle to get her out of the way... :P

When I'm with Serana and I'm aboput to do something, I ALWAYS open the console, click on her and type "tai" (toggle artificial intelligence) to LOCK her where she is!

Thank you.... ^_^ ....I didn't know about that command and will be using it on her.... ^_^

There is a very novel one I know of also, but you need the Ice Form Shout which I didn't have at the time...all three words for the time needed. There is a gamer who hits her with the Ice Form every time his about to start battle to get her out of the way... :P

I use AFT (Amasing Followers Tweaks). This mod has an option to make the followers keep their distance from the player so they dont "push" him/her during a conversation or "otherwise engaged". You can try that too. Just make sure to make the mod manage Serana. (you can also change her armor with that :-) )

I use AFT (Amasing Followers Tweaks). This mod has an option to make the followers keep their distance from the player so they dont "push" him/her during a conversation or "otherwise engaged". You can try that too. Just make sure to make the mod manage Serana. (you can also change her armor with that :-) )

Thank you azmoden.... ^_^ ...I know of AFT and it has a very good reputation, the only thing that has held me back on using it is the fact that the only use I would have for it is to force Serana to keep her distance....I play lone Dovah's, at the most sometimes with Stenvar (mod enhanced) and that is all....Mod Stenvar is very well behaved... ^_^ ...Though i will take another peek at AFT now and check it out, thank you.

The future seems delectably bright foer this mod. 

I'm having a problem, at most times, everytime I rape an npc, it teleports me back to an interior or transitional "door" I last used, and I often find myself humping air or worse, not humping at all and falling from the world and into the dread lord's void! seems he's not well pleased of my actions :-/

Any solutions to this?

edit---------------

after uninstalling the mod, waited until I received a message "SexLab Defeat reset" (which was the only prompt I received after following the directions and choosing uninstall and not clean up and waiting atleast 10 minutes) It has not properly got ridden of Defeat's section at the MCM, appearing there but without any visible or interactable features.

The knock down of the activate function can kill victims when low in health, the pc will still try to execute the animation but will all bug out under this scenario. would it be possible more customization options for the fear duraton, i rather see the victim npc trying to escape for a way longer duration..

Because she's so heavily involved in certain quests, Serana uses a different follower system to other followers, so follower management mods don't really work with her.

Yeah, and this is so annoying...

I'm having a problem, at most times, everytime I rape an npc, it teleports me back to an interior or transitional "door" I last used, and I often find myself humping air or worse, not humping at all and falling from the world and into the dread lord's void! seems he's not well pleased of my actions :-/

Any solutions to this?

edit---------------

after uninstalling the mod, waited until I received a message "SexLab Defeat reset" (which was the only prompt I received after following the directions and choosing uninstall and not clean up and waiting atleast 10 minutes) It has not properly got ridden of Defeat's section at the MCM, appearing there but without any visible or interactable features.

That teleport thing again... I wish I know why this is happening.

For the humping air thing, can you describe exactly when this happen ? I probably can prevent this with checks if I know where to put them.

The knock down of the activate function can kill victims when low in health, the pc will still try to execute the animation but will all bug out under this scenario. would it be possible more customization options for the fear duraton, i rather see the victim npc trying to escape for a way longer duration..

Thanks, I forgot to add a IsDead check in here.

What you want is to be able to increase the fear duration a lot more ?

And sorry for the delay, I know I said this weekend but I had to rewrite over and over the script trying to make it bug free, I didn't know it would take so much time, I'm almost there though. (it won't be perfect but it works, I need to learn some more using arrays to improve this)

[...]

For the humping air thing, can you describe exactly when this happen ? I probably can prevent this with checks if I know where to put them.

[...]

The ActivateFloorLevel Animation seems to use a pointer for a teleport function. It happens to other mods, which uses this animation, also.

Because she's so heavily involved in certain quests, Serana uses a different follower system to other followers, so follower management mods don't really work with her.

Yeah, and this is so annoying...

Any solutions to this?

edit---------------

Thanks, I forgot to add a IsDead check in here.

What you want is to be able to increase the fear duration a lot more ?

And sorry for the delay, I know I said this weekend but I had to rewrite over and over the script trying to make it bug free, I didn't know it would take so much time, I'm almost there though. (it won't be perfect but it works, I need to learn some more using arrays to improve this)

Yeap, it would be nice if it could last longer, the current length runs out too fast. how long is the cool-down between possible attempts, i noticed when feared no option would appear till fear runs out on the victim. not sure if its possible but it would be nice to be able to continue the humiliation of the victim npc even when feared. 

I really like your mod concept. i specially like that there isn't a formula or condition for success. keep the good work and  i will keep following your mod's development.

Yeap, it would be nice if it could last longer, the current length runs out too fast. how long is the cool-down between possible attempts, i noticed when feared no option would appear till fear runs out on the victim. not sure if its possible but it would be nice to be able to continue the humiliation of the victim npc even when feared. 

I really like your mod concept. i specially like that there isn't a formula or condition for success. keep the good work and  i will keep following your mod's development.

In the next version when a victim is fleeing, you supposed to be able to assault her whenever you want and the fear effect is reseted each time, I did change a little the code around that.

Oh and if you want I'll increase the slider for the fear effect.

[...]

[...]

The ActivateFloorLevel Animation seems to use a pointer for a teleport function. It happens to other mods, which uses this animation, also.

I agree, Frostfall appears to use a similar animation, and it produces the same thing when you perform the animation in 3rd person view. It is just a haunch, but a likely one.

In the next version when a victim is fleeing, you supposed to be able to assault her whenever you want and the fear effect is reseted each time, I did change a little the code around that.

Oh and if you want I'll increase the slider for the fear effect.

I was under the impression that was already in place...being able to assault fleeing victims again and their fear returning. My Dovahkin was BRUTAL and cruel when destroying the DB and did that....He killed all but Gabrielle in Stealth and then proceeded to play cat and mouse with her and tormented the hell out of her using the above method....raped her, let her flee, him following at a distance behind...in no rush....corner and rape her again...and repeat process a number of times before he eventually tired of the game and tore her heart out....Her fear was definitely resetting with each attack and still he was more than able to repeatedly rape her while she was still cowering without issue.

I really love this mod, but I have noticed that it doesn't work well when you fight multiple spellcasters, as what ends up happening is that one will knock you down to your rape threshhold and run over to attempt to rape you, but the second spellcaster will just keep blasting you until you're dead. I even tried it with Immortality Mode on, and in that case, the first guy runs over to attempt a rape, but because spellcaster #2 is still in combat and blasting you, spellcaster #1 aborts his attempy and walks away in non-combat while you're hurt on the ground, while spellcaster #2 just continues to blast you.