OUTDATED - SexLab Defeat v2.0 - 07/05/2013

Hey I have a strange problem, every enemy that rapes me is rotated by 90 degrees and I cant realign them with any keys. 

Any idea for fixing this?:7 I would rly like to get this to work.

Ok nvm I'll try what people said about manually fixing this I'll see if that works sorry for leaving a nub comment :P

Make sure you enable the victim's controls in the sexlab menu, that's often the reason you can't allign.

The 90 degree rotating thing is new to me though :s

Okay I cant find any victim control thingie in sex lab menus so My problem might be there eventhough i see loads of options. Not a single that says victim options.

Hey I have a strange problem, every enemy that rapes me is rotated by 90 degrees and I cant realign them with any keys. 

Any idea for fixing this?:7 I would rly like to get this to work.

I have the same problem. I had to disable the mod.

I have something of an unusual scenario due to my bad boy playing with 'Sexlab Defeat'....His been a very bad boy and breaking into Ysolda's house around 4 in the morning and having his wicked way with her. After the first two times she rightfully hated him....hoping the wilds claim him....but then he gave her a Mammoth Tusk and broke into her house again that night...third time a charm....and firstly, she didn't call for help, secondly, apparently he can sleep in her bed now and thirdly, she doesn't hate him anymore..... :blink: ...The most bizarre I feel is the being able to sleep in her bed now.....What do you think may have happened?....Some kind of marriage bug maybe due to him being on her bed?...It's not game breaking at all, just very odd and has me curious as to how this may have happened....any ideas?

That just sounds like a normal favor quest "reward". You did a favor quest for her, and aside from the actual physical reward, you also become a good friend with the quest giver.

Now the real question would be, after you complete a favor quest for an NPC and they start loving you, is it possible for them to hate you again? or does the game lock your relationship with that specific NPC to "super best friends forever" well... forever?

@StayFrosty: What happens in the subsequent nights if you continue to force her -after- you have completed her tusk quest? does she show any hints of hating you again or she just loves you no matter what?

The hate option is very basic, it is supposed to change the relationship rank of the victim toward you, but in fact I don't know what I can add to improve this, maybe a StartCombat with the player ? Or is it too violent ? Anyway it will be optionnal.

For the animation problems, it is framework related, I will ask Ashal to see if I can do something about this but meanwhile just use the realign key and collision for the player.

As for the progression of the mod :

Companion can now be combat raped and also can rape npcs, but this is a fucking mess when there is a lot of npc fighting each other, I need to find a way to make an npc be completly ignored by other npc around to fix this, like he was invisible.

(When a companion is being raped, nearby hostiles npc will continue to attack him, a StopCombat or/and StopCombatAlarm is not enough.)

if someone know how to do that please tell me.

I have something of an unusual scenario due to my bad boy playing with 'Sexlab Defeat'....His been a very bad boy and breaking into Ysolda's house around 4 in the morning and having his wicked way with her. After the first two times she rightfully hated him....hoping the wilds claim him....but then he gave her a Mammoth Tusk and broke into her house again that night...third time a charm....and firstly, she didn't call for help, secondly, apparently he can sleep in her bed now and thirdly, she doesn't hate him anymore..... :blink: ...The most bizarre I feel is the being able to sleep in her bed now.....What do you think may have happened?....Some kind of marriage bug maybe due to him being on her bed?...It's not game breaking at all, just very odd and has me curious as to how this may have happened....any ideas?

That just sounds like a normal favor quest "reward". You did a favor quest for her, and aside from the actual physical reward, you also become a good friend with the quest giver.

Now the real question would be, after you complete a favor quest for an NPC and they start loving you, is it possible for them to hate you again? or does the game lock your relationship with that specific NPC to "super best friends forever" well... forever?

@StayFrosty: What happens in the subsequent nights if you continue to force her -after- you have completed her tusk quest? does she show any hints of hating you again or she just loves you no matter what?

The hate option is very basic, it is supposed to change the relationship rank of the victim toward you, but in fact I don't know what I can add to improve this, maybe a StartCombat with the player ? Or is it too violent ? Anyway it will be optionnal.

For the animation problems, it is framework related, I will ask Ashal to see if I can do something about this but meanwhile just use the realign key and collision for the player.

As for the progression of the mod :

Companion can now be combat raped and also can rape npcs, but this is a fucking mess when there is a lot of npc fighting each other, I need to find a way to make an npc be completly ignored by other npc around to fix this, like he was invisible.

(When a companion is being raped, nearby hostiles npc will continue to attack him, a StopCombat or/and StopCombatAlarm is not enough.)

if someone know how to do that please tell me.

Your gonna need to look sex addict for this i think they use spells to calm the npc down.

@ Goudo....I think 'StartCombat' is already implemented in the vanilla game with some NPC's....my guess being their aggression flag being the factor. My bad boy tried it on Delphine also, she immediately attacked him after the fact. Some one like Ysolda though, I honestly don't thing such aggression would suit her. Unfortunately my game is down at the moment...trying hard to figure out why, my Papyrus Logs are as clean as a whistle, but my Dovah can't exit interiors to exteriors, the game immediately CTD's...I have tried an number of fixes, all failed and was just given some more to try.

Once I am up and running again (fingers crossed)....My bad boy will rape Ysolda a few more times and see if that changes her status again. He also helped Arcadia (delivered the Salts to her from Farengar), but he did this before he raped her and her hate for him is solid.

I am also having some trouble with that 9o degree angle thing, not when I was running my Victim though, she always lined up well...but my Aggressor (my male) has had a number of 90 degree animation issues....I was still trying to work out whether it was possibly a terrain issue or something else causing it before my game went south.

Just tried this, and had no problems with the combat/escape mechanics, nor with the animations.  Good Work.

However, I did notice a bug (one that I recall from Sexis Defeated as well): the post-rape debuffs are a lot more severe than the description says.  The debuffs are all affecting HealRate/StaminaRate/MagickaRate, which are expressed in terms of the number of points that you recover per tick.   Since you normally recover a relatively small number of points per tick, subtracting 50 or 100 is always effectively setting the recovery rate to zero for all stats.

To actually subtract 50% from these stats, you should use HealRateMult (and StaminaRateMult , MagickaRateMult).  That way, the debuff should also stack correctly with regen potions and such.

Of course, if you intended to set all 3 stats to zero recovery, then it is working.  But the description and the mod internals in the CK suggest that was not the intent.

I have an odd bug, when my character gets raped she drops on the floor into the bleed out motion, her clothes are removed by the npc and then the npc walks away with raised fists, like he is looking for someone to beat up. Any ideas what that could be ?

@Goubo: I admit I don't know Jack about scripting but... maybe temporarily putting both the player and the follower in a new faction along with the enemies, or perhaps in the enemies faction? Does that make sense?

that is exactly what I'm trying to do and in fact this is already the case for the player, companion and the rapist during a rape, the problem is the other ennemies around, that would be a lot simplier if I could dynamicaly get the faction of the aggressor then set the victim in it, but thanks to the limitations of papyrus this command doesn't exist (Or did I miss something ?)

I'm trying to mess with spell to add all these people in the same faction during a rape.

@ Goudo....I think 'StartCombat' is already implemented in the vanilla game with some NPC's....my guess being their aggression flag being the factor. My bad boy tried it on Delphine also, she immediately attacked him after the fact. Some one like Ysolda though, I honestly don't thing such aggression would suit her. Unfortunately my game is down at the moment...trying hard to figure out why, my Papyrus Logs are as clean as a whistle, but my Dovah can't exit interiors to exteriors, the game immediately CTD's...I have tried an number of fixes, all failed and was just given some more to try.

Once I am up and running again (fingers crossed)....My bad boy will rape Ysolda a few more times and see if that changes her status again. He also helped Arcadia (delivered the Salts to her from Farengar), but he did this before he raped her and her hate for him is solid.

I am also having some trouble with that 9o degree angle thing, not when I was running my Victim though, she always lined up well...but my Aggressor (my male) has had a number of 90 degree animation issues....I was still trying to work out whether it was possibly a terrain issue or something else causing it before my game went south.

I don't think StartCombat modifies the agression level in any way is it ? (I need to do more tests with this command)

Anyway with the fear debuff she will flee after rape. (I could also add a check for strong women/men to not flee after rape ?)

Just tried this, and had no problems with the combat/escape mechanics, nor with the animations.  Good Work.

However, I did notice a bug (one that I recall from Sexis Defeated as well): the post-rape debuffs are a lot more severe than the description says.  The debuffs are all affecting HealRate/StaminaRate/MagickaRate, which are expressed in terms of the number of points that you recover per tick.   Since you normally recover a relatively small number of points per tick, subtracting 50 or 100 is always effectively setting the recovery rate to zero for all stats.

To actually subtract 50% from these stats, you should use HealRateMult (and StaminaRateMult , MagickaRateMult).  That way, the debuff should also stack correctly with regen potions and such.

Of course, if you intended to set all 3 stats to zero recovery, then it is working.  But the description and the mod internals in the CK suggest that was not the intent.

Oh, thanks for pointing that out, will fix.

I have an odd bug, when my character gets raped she drops on the floor into the bleed out motion, her clothes are removed by the npc and then the npc walks away with raised fists, like he is looking for someone to beat up. Any ideas what that could be ?

That's a new one, make sure to run GenerateFNISforUsers, seems the npc couldn't start the animation.

Goubo wrote...:

"I don't think StartCombat modifies the agression level in any way is it ? (I need to do more tests with this command)

Anyway with the fear debuff she will flee after rape. (I could also add a check for strong women/men to not flee after rape ?)"

The Combat Rapes themselves, the victim always runs and I do think if you implemented the strong not running that would be perfect....much more realistic, not all victims are going to run, many would want revenge instead....the strong not running would be spot on.... :)

Your out of Combat Rape option though....Fist raised sneak posture Rape....the Victims never run, are they meant to run away also? It's the out of Combat Rape method my Dovahkin used on Ysolda and Delphine....Ysolda yells a bit about wanting him to get out of her house (well while she still hated him she was) but then she just climbs back into bed and goes back to sleep whereas Delphine became hostile immediately once she was back on her feet.

Just an extra question sorry Goubo....have you been considering the possibility of adding Draugr's and Falmers? Would it possibly be on your eventual list of add-ons or you would prefer not? I know Werewolves, Vamp Lords, etc...use another skeleton and so not so cut and dried to implement....but was I was hoping maybe Draugr's and Falmer use the same Skeleton Human/Elf NPC's use, though I honestly have no clue myself.... :(

Just an extra question sorry Goubo....have you been considering the possibility of adding Draugr's and Falmers? Would it possibly be on your eventual list of add-ons or you would prefer not? I know Werewolves, Vamp Lords, etc...use another skeleton and so not so cut and dried to implement....but was I was hoping maybe Draugr's and Falmer use the same Skeleton Human/Elf NPC's use, though I honestly have no clue myself.... :(

Unfortunately Draugrs, Falmers, and anything that isn't a vanilla playable race use animation files that can't be changed at this point in time.

Goubo wrote...:

"I don't think StartCombat modifies the agression level in any way is it ? (I need to do more tests with this command)

Anyway with the fear debuff she will flee after rape. (I could also add a check for strong women/men to not flee after rape ?)"

The Combat Rapes themselves, the victim always runs and I do think if you implemented the strong not running that would be perfect....much more realistic, not all victims are going to run, many would want revenge instead....the strong not running would be spot on.... :)

Your out of Combat Rape option though....Fist raised sneak posture Rape....the Victims never run, are they meant to run away also? It's the out of Combat Rape method my Dovahkin used on Ysolda and Delphine....Ysolda yells a bit about wanting him to get out of her house (well while she still hated him she was) but then she just climbs back into bed and goes back to sleep whereas Delphine became hostile immediately once she was back on her feet.

Yeah that's why I want to make the victim enter in combat with StartCombat for her to flee in case of sneak rape.

For second point, what Jimjim said.

Unfortunately Draugrs, Falmers, and anything that isn't a vanilla playable race use animation files that can't be changed at this point in time.

Thank you for the heads up Jimjim....much appreciated... ^_^ ...Hopefully that fact may change one day.... ^_^

Goubo wrote...:

Yeah that's why I want to make the victim enter in combat with StartCombat for her to flee in case of sneak rape.

For second point, what Jimjim said.

Oh okay...thank you for the verification Goubo.... ^_^ ....I do like your idea and very much look forward to your implementing it....And thank you Goubo for making this Mod and allowing us all to enjoy it.... ^_^

StayFrosty => You're welcome!,  I'm glad people enjoy my mod even is there is bugs and I'm actually enjoying scripting now that I know a little more what I'm doing. xD

As for the mod, I'm sorry for the wait, I said I would do a simple thing for the companion part but every time I have an idea I need to implement or change the way a thing work... but it will worth the wait. (I hope :P)

anyway, there is some problems I need to fix and the v1.2 will be out, probably somewhere this weekend if I have nothing else to do.

I'm gonna rewrite the description for this.

StayFrosty => You're welcome!,  I'm glad people enjoy my mod even is there is bugs and I'm actually enjoying scripting now that I know a little more what I'm doing. xD

As for the mod, I'm sorry for the wait, I said I would do a simple thing for the companion part but every time I have an idea I need to implement or change the way a thing work... but it will worth the wait. (I hope :P)

anyway, there is some problems I need to fix and the v1.2 will be out, probably somewhere this weekend if I have nothing else to do.

I'm gonna rewrite the description for this.

Take your time Goubo...us greedy, demanding users can wait.... :P ...The important thing is you keep enjoying what your doing.... ^_^

@talos 1307

Seeing both mods seek to manage near death scenarios and check that the PC's health is beneath a certain threshold to kick in, yes. You can try to have one activate before the other by raising its own threshold above the other's, but weirdness and bugs will still ensue, or you can disable the option for your PC to be raped in combat via SexLab Defeat so that only Sanguine's Debauchery manages NPC-initiated combat rapes.