OUTDATED - SexLab Defeat v2.0 - 07/05/2013

I have reverted back to 1.0 and it seem the tele-porting before rape begins is gone. if switching back to 1.1 it seem to be breaking the rape sequence and the rape never occurse.

Where does this mod need to be placed in the load order ?? in obmm it seem i have nothing that could be conflicting with this mod. So this bug is really puzzling ?? Right  now 1.1 seem to be unplayable for me.

Thank you for the mod, It works very well for me!! 

I've just 1 question. Is that possible for you to make NPC rape another NPC, like a follower or a random guard being raped by some bandits during a fight? Because I think it would be nice to see other character than the Player get raped or rape someone.

Works well and about like I expected. Thanks for the mod! I think most of the glitches have been due to SexLab limitations, not this mod itself.

One suggestion/request is to add an option for unescapable gang rapes. Right now it's easy to either get away OR get killed after the first attacker finishes.

Works well and about like I expected. Thanks for the mod! I think most of the glitches have been due to SexLab limitations, not this mod itself.

One suggestion/request is to add an option for unescapable gang rapes. Right now it's easy to either get away OR get killed after the first attacker finishes.

How about something like a check--for in between rapes if you have a lineup--for one-handed skills in a sense that you "knock out" of your assaulter(s) after they've had their way with you. Because sex is much more tiring for men than it is for women so there's a chance to use this to your advantage. Men typically, or at least to some degree, fall asleep or are much more tired after sex.

How about something like a check--for in between rapes if you have a lineup--for one-handed skills in a sense that you "knock out" of your assaulter(s) after they've had their way with you. Because sex is much more tiring for men than it is for women so there's a chance to use this to your advantage. Men typically, or at least to some degree, fall asleep or are much more tired after sex.

Sure, that could be a solution. Really, anything to help stop the npc who's just finished with the pc immediately becomming hostile would be an improvement. Maybe there could be a period after the first rape during which npcs will just take the player directly into the sex sequence instead of becomming hostile?

For the mod creator, here are some other issues that I noticed:

• If the npc currently attacking the pc dies, control will not be returned to the player and other npcs will not do anything. It takes a load from save or console command to regain control.
  • Sometimes, after the pc goes into the bleeding out animation and loses control, npcs just stand there and do not start sex. Again, this requires manual intervention to regain control.

Soooo, I tested this out and found a few weird things about it that are breaking my game. When my character gets knocked down and begins to be raped the other npcs in the area will continue to attack me and well, without immortal mode toggled my character would die well before she even finished being raped. The other thing that I have noticed is that it is causing some glitching with the player controls. I knocked down and raped an enemy and after completing the sex scene my character stood up and I couldn't move her. Using the command 'enableplayercontrols' allows me to move around but I can't interact with anything or engaged in combat. So far the only fix for when this happens is to completely exit out of the game and restart it. Just reloading from a checkpoint won't fix it. This all being said I very much doubt that this mod is conflicting with another because virtually all the mods that I currently have installed are either character generation mods and mods required for the SexLab framework. 

Do you have the notification "SexLabDefeat: Sex start failed" ?

Did you use the clean up button in MCM ? and if your character can't do anything but move try to equip a weapon.

I have reverted back to 1.0 and it seem the tele-porting before rape begins is gone. if switching back to 1.1 it seem to be breaking the rape sequence and the rape never occurse.

Where does this mod need to be placed in the load order ?? in obmm it seem i have nothing that could be conflicting with this mod. So this bug is really puzzling ?? Right  now 1.1 seem to be unplayable for me.

I really don't know where that teleport shit comes from, the closest thing I can think of is the auto teleport on bed when sleep rape but I can't reproduce this bug, it never happend in my tests. :/

Don't forget to make a clean save before switching to 1.1 if you have saved your game with 1.0, as for the load order, it will not directly conflict with anything.

No so far, its been said that he is interested in adding companion support which should cover other npcs as well

Well actually if there is a support for follower it will be for followers only and not for NPC vs NPC in general, others modders can do that.

Sure, that could be a solution. Really, anything to help stop the npc who's just finished with the pc immediately becomming hostile would be an improvement. Maybe there could be a period after the first rape during which npcs will just take the player directly into the sex sequence instead of becomming hostile?

For the mod creator, here are some other issues that I noticed:

• If the npc currently attacking the pc dies, control will not be returned to the player and other npcs will not do anything. It takes a load from save or console command to regain control.
  • Sometimes, after the pc goes into the bleeding out animation and loses control, npcs just stand there and do not start sex. Again, this requires manual intervention to regain control.

Don't forget the Clean up button in MCM, it contains a EnablePlayerControls among other things.

For Gang-rape, The problem is that if there is 3 aggressors, when the first one finishes his buisness he is basically out of the system and the script does not handle him anymore so it's difficult to tell him what to do or don't do.

I've introduced an area calm spell when sex finishes, so far it's working good, basically you'll have between 1 and 3 second to get away depending of the shitty get up animation (hum, speaking of that, maybe it should work better with a custom get up animation, it would make things less random, the one by Darkangle13 on nexus would be perfect but it would be too easy to escape gang rape since the script basically time the get-up animation... ) 

At least this prevent NPC being hostile during rape, if I don't find a better way I guess it will be enough.

Don't forget the Clean up button in MCM, it contains a EnablePlayerControls among other things.

For Gang-rape, The problem is that if there is 3 aggressors, when the first one finishes his buisness he is basically out of the system and the script does not handle him anymore so it's difficult to tell him what to do or don't do.

I've introduced an area calm spell when sex finishes, so far it's working good, basically you'll have between 1 and 3 second to get away depending of the shitty get up animation (hum, speaking of that, maybe it should work better with a custom get up animation, it would make things less random, the one by Darkangle13 on nexus would be perfect but it would be too easy to escape gang rape since the script basically time the get-up animation... ) 

At least this prevent NPC being hostile during rape, if I don't find a better way I guess it will be enough.

Ah, that's too bad. It does seem to be working well enough given those circumstances. I guess there isn't a way to make npcs that have already had their way into 'observers' or something so the script still 'handles' them? Just a thought.

Yes, in next version there is an option to let the framework handle the undress but there is no animation if it is enabled.

And yes, only the body piece is stripped, I don't feel like adding others pieces, or maybe the helmet.

Yes, in next version there is an option to let the framework handle the undress but there is no animation if it is enabled.

And yes, only the body piece is stripped, I don't feel like adding others pieces, or maybe the helmet.

Good! Nice to hear that news. :D A ETA for the next update? :blush:

I like the idea of all armor stolen because it makes rape more of a long-term pentalty. Or even all items.

I like the idea of all armor stolen because it makes rape more of a long-term pentalty. Or even all items.

But should be optional. Maybe via MCM.

in my game i spend hours, creating the perfect gear.

Like gathering enough black sougems, filled with great souls, so i can enchant my stuff properly, with 2 enchantments.

Not to mentioned all the materials, needed to refine all my armor and weapons (even tho it can be quite funny, fighting someone, wearing my eq).

Loosing this equip would be a pain in the ass. So much pain, that i would avoid getting raped by all means possible, or just don't use this mod.

i'm sure, there are others, who would have the same problem and like the way, SD solved this it.

But should be optional. Maybe via MCM.

in my game i spend hours, creating the perfect gear.

Like gathering enough black sougems, filled with great souls, so i can enchant my stuff properly, with 2 enchantments.

Not to mentioned all the materials, needed to refine all my armor and weapons (even tho it can be quite funny, fighting someone, wearing my eq).

Loosing this equip would be a pain in the ass. So much pain, that i would avoid getting raped by all means possible, or just don't use this mod.

i'm sure, there are others, who would have the same problem and like the way, SD solved this it.

Of course, that would be a major problem if it was mandatory. I've played the game vanilla enough to know how much work can go into a really good set of gear. I think it's great that the mod dev even went to the trouble to provide multiple options.

I've since discovered that Sanguine's Debauchery kind of covers what I'm looking for anyway. Though it lacks the nice stripping animation of Defeat.

Dumb question but might as well, is this going to conflict with SkyRe because they also have a perk that instant kills or knock people out when u activate with a weapon or fist.

Either way, I think I'll wait until the mod supports followers. Great job so far though.

@ soulbreaka....I use this Mod side by side with both 'Sneak Tools' (the Throat Slit) and 'Heart Breaker - A Kill Move Mod' without any issue....all work flawlessly together.

@ All....If anyone is interested, I have found a way to stop my Follower attacking people my Dovahkin rapes....This Mod, if set to don't attack unless I attack...through dialog with your Follower... your Follower won't attack your victims until after you have finished....:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16531/?

Good! Nice to hear that news. :D A ETA for the next update? :blush:

A few more days I guess, I need to polish the follower thing. (It wll be simple, basically companion will have a chance to get raped with some mcm conditions, sex, health etc.)

Some infos :

I've changed completly the MCM menu and translation files will be available too.

And finally I'm going to make the getup animation http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17491/? required because there is too many bugs with the vanilla one.

@ soulbreaka....I use this Mod side by side with both 'Sneak Tools' (the Throat Slit) and 'Heart Breaker - A Kill Move Mod' without any issue....all work flawlessly together.

@ All....If anyone is interested, I have found a way to stop my Follower attacking people my Dovahkin rapes....This Mod, if set to don't attack unless I attack...through dialog with your Follower... your Follower won't attack your victims until after you have finished....:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16531/?

Actually, I was inspired by sneaktools to do this mod and I tried to make mine so it don't conflict with sneaktools, glad I've succeed. :P

As for the follower, I'm gonna try to do something about them when the player is raped.

I have something of an unusual scenario due to my bad boy playing with 'Sexlab Defeat'....His been a very bad boy and breaking into Ysolda's house around 4 in the morning and having his wicked way with her. After the first two times she rightfully hated him....hoping the wilds claim him....but then he gave her a Mammoth Tusk and broke into her house again that night...third time a charm....and firstly, she didn't call for help, secondly, apparently he can sleep in her bed now and thirdly, she doesn't hate him anymore..... :blink: ...The most bizarre I feel is the being able to sleep in her bed now.....What do you think may have happened?....Some kind of marriage bug maybe due to him being on her bed?...It's not game breaking at all, just very odd and has me curious as to how this may have happened....any ideas?

I have something of an unusual scenario due to my bad boy playing with 'Sexlab Defeat'....His been a very bad boy and breaking into Ysolda's house around 4 in the morning and having his wicked way with her. After the first two times she rightfully hated him....hoping the wilds claim him....but then he gave her a Mammoth Tusk and broke into her house again that night...third time a charm....and firstly, she didn't call for help, secondly, apparently he can sleep in her bed now and thirdly, she doesn't hate him anymore..... :blink: ...The most bizarre I feel is the being able to sleep in her bed now.....What do you think may have happened?....Some kind of marriage bug maybe due to him being on her bed?...It's not game breaking at all, just very odd and has me curious as to how this may have happened....any ideas?

That just sounds like a normal favor quest "reward". You did a favor quest for her, and aside from the actual physical reward, you also become a good friend with the quest giver.

Now the real question would be, after you complete a favor quest for an NPC and they start loving you, is it possible for them to hate you again? or does the game lock your relationship with that specific NPC to "super best friends forever" well... forever?

@StayFrosty: What happens in the subsequent nights if you continue to force her -after- you have completed her tusk quest? does she show any hints of hating you again or she just loves you no matter what?

@monababii....thank you for the feed back, appreciated.... ^_^ ....I have been thinking it has been due to the Mammoth Tusk, though the bed has me stumped....My Dovah hasn't been back to Whiterun since then, but will take him back and force Ysolda a few more times and see what transpires and post my findings.

Maybe he got her up the duff and she reckons she could do worse and taking the hits hoping he may stick around.... :P