OUTDATED - SexLab Defeat v2.0 - 07/05/2013

I was under the impression that was already in place...being able to assault fleeing victims again and their fear returning. My Dovahkin was BRUTAL and cruel when destroying the DB and did that....He killed all but Gabrielle in Stealth and then proceeded to play cat and mouse with her and tormented the hell out of her using the above method....raped her, let her flee, him following at a distance behind...in no rush....corner and rape her again...and repeat process a number of times before he eventually tired of the game and tore her heart out....Her fear was definitely resetting with each attack and still he was more than able to repeatedly rape her while she was still cowering without issue.

Oh yeah, I didn't remember if I had already implement this or not, I did just improve it a little in the next version then : the victim will enter in a cower state if you attempt a rape when she is already fleeing (from fear effect, I just can't do the same thing with a npc naturally fleeing, there's just no check for this...), I would like to make the player character yell at the victim like to justifies that.

I really love this mod, but I have noticed that it doesn't work well when you fight multiple spellcasters, as what ends up happening is that one will knock you down to your rape threshhold and run over to attempt to rape you, but the second spellcaster will just keep blasting you until you're dead. I even tried it with Immortality Mode on, and in that case, the first guy runs over to attempt a rape, but because spellcaster #2 is still in combat and blasting you, spellcaster #1 aborts his attempy and walks away in non-combat while you're hurt on the ground, while spellcaster #2 just continues to blast you.

It seems that there are too far away, next version an automatic calm spell will be launched on every npc who target the npc, should prevent this kind of thing.

lol i am constantly killing vics im trying to sneak rape... a little bit of fun gone horribly wrong :/

Use your fist. :P

[...]

That teleport thing again... I wish I know why this is happening.

For the humping air thing, can you describe exactly when this happen ? I probably can prevent this with checks if I know where to put them.

[...]

The ActivateFloorLevel Animation seems to use a pointer for a teleport function. It happens to other mods, which uses this animation, also.

I agree, Frostfall appears to use a similar animation, and it produces the same thing when you perform the animation in 3rd person view. It is just a haunch, but a likely one.

are you saying that this mod is not compatible with Frostfall since it uses the same animation???

are you saying that this mod is not compatible with Frostfall since it uses the same animation???

No, the problem is the animation itself, it makes players get teleported to the previous location they come from for some reason.

Strange thing is: i was teleported at sex start for the first time, so i verified the changes i made to SexLab.
i enabled "Disable Victim Control" again and no teleport ever happend again.
Not to mention that i was teleported to a spot, i've never been before and that was miles away from where i was.

it may be random, that the teleporting stopped, by toggling this option. But it worked for me.

Strange thing is: i was teleported at sex start for the first time, so i verified the changes i made to SexLab.

i enabled "Disable Victim Control" again and no teleport ever happend again.

Not to mention that i was teleported to a spot, i've never been before and that was miles away from where i was.

it may be random, that the teleporting stopped, by toggling this option. But it worked for me.

the only problem when you enable the disable victim control is you cant use the realign actors binding key when your character got rape some animations arent aligned. 

i know. That's why i initially disabled it, after reading all about it, here in this thread.

But like i said: it's just a guess, that enabling it again, solved my teleporting problem.

Whoever has this problem, it's worth a try imho. Not to mention, that i don't really need to reallign my toon, as resetting the positions does the trick for me and this works with victim controls disabled.

This mod has worked perfectly for me, and I'm looking forward to the Calm feature. If you get attacked by more than one person you're pretty much always going to wind up dead since they remain hostile afterward. Setting the mod for your weapon and armor to get stolen certainly adds to the tension. I was jumped by a mage, overcome, and when I got back up quickly pulled a greatsword from my inventory and without a stitch on it went immediately into a brutal killcam that ended with me kicking the mage off of a set of stairs. :D

[...]

That teleport thing again... I wish I know why this is happening.

For the humping air thing, can you describe exactly when this happen ? I probably can prevent this with checks if I know where to put them.

[...]

The ActivateFloorLevel Animation seems to use a pointer for a teleport function. It happens to other mods, which uses this animation, also.

I agree, Frostfall appears to use a similar animation, and it produces the same thing when you perform the animation in 3rd person view. It is just a haunch, but a likely one.

I remember a problem with this teleport thing with frostfall and a few other mods that used animations, there is a post from Chesko here.

No, the problem is the animation itself, it makes players get teleported to the previous location they come from for some reason.

I see that there is a new fix for SexLab Submit relating to a 'teleport bug'.  Could be the same thing?

the "wounded" stat has gone but my pc never recover her regeneration (health, stamina, magicka) i tried showracemenu, dispelallspells, uninstall the mod, setavregeneration... but i still no regenerating, is like being a vamp in the daylight. it can be fixed somehow?? help me please i dont whant to start over from helgen

One thing this mod has taught me is how to run away! I saw what I thought was a mercenary approaching. Turned out to be a hired thug and he jumped me, which dumped my armor and weapon on the ground. When I was able to get back up I run for it, right into a second hired thug. I dodged him, headed up a hill and encountered two bandits.

I reversed, leading the bandits back to the thugs hoping they would fight, and they did. I took the opportunity to run up some nearby rocks but a third bandit was shooting arrows at me. I backed up... into a FOURTH bandit. :D

In the end I was able to stay alive and intact despite having so many enemies after me. I guess when you're naked you can run alot quicker!

Ok so next version is coming tomorrow or the day after, I'm polishing the code, I'm pretty happy with what I did here, I hope you'll like it. :)

Note : It will be a lot easier to flee from a gang rape, you'll let me know if it is really too easy and if I should change this or not, is it easier because aggressors will no longer hit you during the deed and debuffs are less severe now.

I also find a way to stop aggressors who wait for their turn to walk into the scene, they will instead stay away and make idles. :)

The Followers X Npc will support up to 5 followers, followers who match conditions of the MCM menu can be raped on hit, I tried to stay in the same idea of the player assault, so they will be knowked down, stripped and then raped, you will be able to save them as I told the other day, if an hostile npc hit them them will be immediatly calmed down or if the player is near they will attack him instead.

Also, follower can assault npcs, unfortunately it will occur on the victim hit, I need to seperate the script but that's not a big deal I'll do that for the next version.

The teleport bug will be fixed yes, unfortunately it implies the animation of ripping the clothes off to disapear along with it, I've replaced it but it is not as good as the old one, let's hope Arrok will be able to do something for this.

Lucas -> Strange, did you try to use Clean up ? 

Rbanzai -> I'm always happy to see someone have fun with my mod (Well that part of the mod is more from Cmod but anyway ^^)

It should be harder to escape gang rapes with plenty of hands to hold you down. There's really only four endings (barring a hand off to a prisoner/slave mod) that can happen. 1) You escape while being raped. The chance should decrease with the number of rapists. 2) The gang rapes you and leaves you to 'crawl' away. After all, they defeated you once so no problem. I think they should all get a confidence buff as well to discourage the immediate turn around by the PC. 3) You are raped and they take your choice items then leave you to crawl away. Probably the likeliest outcome. 4) Finally rape and death. You could make this a sliding scale option going from 1 to 4 progressively.

it would be really neat if some of the bandit camps would stick you in stocks similar to the mod prison overhaul and made use of you for a while.

Bandit enslavement is part of Sanguines Debauchery.

if he includes something similar, both mods would conflict even more.

I'm hoping that part of SD2 is a framework that controls all 'defeats', so, for example, this mod could register as a possible outcome of losing a fight. One 'loser' routine to rule them all :)

SD2 will be a framework, so if it includes handling for multiple defeat mods, all those mods will have to be rewritten, to use this feature.

But then again: Which defeat mod should win? Roll a virtual dice? Let the user select it in MCM, maybe even allow the user to setup a priority, which is then influences by a random chance? Loads of ideas that need even more code. But you're free to post your idea for SD2 in SDs thread. jbezorg will for sure appriciate it, as lately not much suggestions have been made, for SD2 ... sadly. Or post in SD2s DevBlog.

Would it be possible to add the health regeneration debuff upon being knocked down as an option instead of after being raped. I find that my characters high health regeneration rate usually means that she can regenerate health beyond the threshold before the npc can begin the rape. Meaning that they will hit her, she will be knocked down, the npc aproaches her and by the time he gets there (1 second usually) she has regenerated enough health to stand up again. So I get stuck in a sort of loop situation.

Just wandering if it could be an option or atleast a small reduction in health regeneration when knocked down that stacks until she is finally raped.

SD2 will be a framework, so if it includes handling for multiple defeat mods, all those mods will have to be rewritten, to use this feature.

But then again: Which defeat mod should win? Roll a virtual dice? Let the user select it in MCM, maybe even allow the user to setup a priority, which is then influences by a random chance? Loads of ideas that need even more code. But you're free to post your idea for SD2 in SDs thread. jbezorg will for sure appriciate it, as lately not much suggestions have been made, for SD2 ... sadly. Or post in SD2s DevBlog.

I've already made this suggestion in the SD thread. I'm not going to nag directly, just use passive/aggessive comments in tangentally related threads :)

I did put a minimum health slider so you can for example be raped only if you health is between 10% and 20%, if you set health from SD2 to - 10% for example it should prevent any conflict. (Thanks for the suggestion btw)

But we'll see what we can do when SD2 is released.

Nice. A slider that sets an health area raises compatibility to SD.
i got Defeated at 30% and SD at 20%. So if i set Defeated to 20-30, they both should not fire up at the same time.
(New char at level 21, that's why i set the hp this high.)

Highly appriciated. Keep up the good work.

And btw: if every mod, that works with hp as trigger, used a range, the user could priorize himself and all problems of more than 1 mod firing up, will be solved. :)
They would just go from one mod to another.