OUTDATED - SexLab Defeat v2.0 - 07/05/2013

I've noticed another problem, sometimes during rape the others bandits walk in the middle of the action, messing with the alignement and saying very unimmersive things (like "can I help you?" "do you need something?")

Also it would be nice to block all the keys except the keys to move or relocate the animation, but this is probably related to the main framework.

Except that, the animation for stripping is a very good idea ;)

I will disable this "hello, so you are getting raped, can I help you ?" thing.

As for others aggressors walking into the scene, I did search a way to fix this but AI package don't work as good as I would and if a put a radius around the player NPC move everywere and glitch the scene... until I find a better way I can't fix this.

But you can activate Collision for player and controls for rape victims in the framework, works a lot better with this activated.

Have you looked at random sex mod for sexlab? I think there's a feature where onlookers gather and masturbate. This might be a solution to this immersion breaker while also enhancing the "gang rape" aspect. 

does this mod also affect npc vs npc scenarios?

Toggled the options for 1 hit rape, works fine with the player as victim but with player as agressor, no matter how many times i hit, it doesn't activate :(

Guys, there is a description of the mod, poorly written but still. :P

You need to use your activate key on the targeted NPC with a weapon in your hands.

It is not working just with a hit like player as victim.

And no, no npc vs npc.

Do you plan to add "support" for followers too? So they too can be raped?

Maybe later, I've already did some tests with this. But first I need to find a proper way to do it.

Have you looked at random sex mod for sexlab? I think there's a feature where onlookers gather and masturbate. This might be a solution to this immersion breaker while also enhancing the "gang rape" aspect. 

Ok, I'll take a look thx.

As for the MCM problem, my menu is using "States" so you need to have at least the MCM version 2.0.

Downloading the last SkyUi and the last SKSE should fix this.

I have a conflict with the SexLab Working girl mod
I can't talk to my clients anymore but I can only attempt to rape them
Hence braking the other mod
Is there a way around this?
And does the camera work while beeing raped? 
With the simple rape mod it will only turn up and down

In order to talk to people normally you need to have a weapon equiped in your right hand. Just equiped it doesn't have to be drawn.

I have a conflict with the SexLab Working girl mod
I can't talk to my clients anymore but I can only attempt to rape them
Hence braking the other mod
Is there a way around this?
And does the camera work while beeing raped? 
With the simple rape mod it will only turn up and down

In order to talk to people normally you need to have a weapon equiped in your right hand. Just equiped it doesn't have to be drawn.

The 1.1 version fixed it for me

I am really enjoying this mod. You've done a great job. Raping a victim and then telling the guard that you're the Thane or paying off the guard being a Thieves' Guild member is just amazing. Is it possible to add in a "victim breaking" feature? The more you rape them, the more they end up liking you and then you can rape them w/o consequence. With each rape, you can increase the relationship rank by 1. Once its at max rank, raping them wouldn't be a crime anymore.

Edit: You can even add in a dialogue once they're fully broken to request sex at any time.

I think it would be a good idea to use the settings of violent sex from the sexlab base mod for the decision which items should be stripped

from the playercharacter in case the player is the victim.

For example if the playercharacter wears a mask, the player may want that to be stripped as well or if the chest armor are only a few chains

it should not be stripped and so on.

By using the functionality of the base mod everyone can set it up as he/she likes it most.

I am really enjoying this mod. You've done a great job. Raping a victim and then telling the guard that you're the Thane or paying off the guard being a Thieves' Guild member is just amazing. Is it possible to add in a "victim breaking" feature? The more you rape them, the more they end up liking you and then you can rape them w/o consequence. With each rape, you can increase the relationship rank by 1. Once its at max rank, raping them wouldn't be a crime anymore.

Edit: You can even add in a dialogue once they're fully broken to request sex at any time.

Well, the fact that you need to hit the victim will always make the rape a crime (minor crime).

I would love to have a transition animation and add the option to silently rape a victim in a dark alley but even if I had this there is no way that I know of to check if the player is detected by surroundings Npc, that's a shame, I had many ideas with this.

As for the broken victim thing, I'm really not into this kind of thing so this is unlikely I add that feature, not to mention that this is not in the scope of this mod and I don't want to add any dialogues.

However, another modder could make a plugin for this.

What I can do is maybe make the "rape is a crime" optionnal and when disabled it will change the animation with something harmless, if you want.

Whenever I try to rape someone I teleport to the last indoors I quit. Am I the only who has this problem? 

I'm gonna need more details about this.

If you try to sneak-rape a npc who has a wall behind him you will be teleported into the wall and fall, that remember me that I need to add a condition for this and for seated npcs.

I think it would be a good idea to use the settings of violent sex from the sexlab base mod for the decision which items should be stripped

from the playercharacter in case the player is the victim.

For example if the playercharacter wears a mask, the player may want that to be stripped as well or if the chest armor are only a few chains

it should not be stripped and so on.

By using the functionality of the base mod everyone can set it up as he/she likes it most.

My mod strip/unequip/steal the chest independently of SL Framework so people can chose what piece to remove in the victim strip menu of SL.

I'm gonna make the stripping optionnal and see if I can add some strpping options.

same here when i try to rape balgruff in his bed chamber my character exit the area location then the animation starts

for example when i rape someone in riverwood trader they exit back to skyrim then the animation triggers or when i try to rape someone in  dragonreach porch they exit back to dragonreach 

same here when i try to rape balgruff in his bed chamber my character exit the area location then the animation starts

for example when i rape someone in riverwood trader they exit back to skyrim then the animation triggers or when i try to rape someone in  dragonreach porch they exit back to dragonreach 

That's exactly how it goes with me too. If I rape someone again in the teleported place it works just fine. I'm sneak raping them. Haven't tried the combat yet.

That teleport thing is odd! I can't reproduce this glitch so I really don't know where this come from, that might be some kind of imcompatibility but with what and why? ...

Mr_Death, does it happen every time you try to sneak rape ?

WOw, it seems to be a great MOd, to me.

I'm wondering that if you have any plan for those my companions also can be involved in the rape scenes like sexaddicts mod(rape, raped and 3some ways).

The only reason why I'm still activate that mod is because it has those features..

Thank you again, this would be a really great mod for sexlab framework.

Keep up the good work!:)

raping someone in public is working for me but raping someone who is sleeping causes some teleporting glitch

What kind of glitch ? When your character is undressing the victim and has a foot on the bed? If it is, it happen sometimes when you are too close to the bed.

When your character engage a sleep rape he will be teleported automatically in the nearest bed (Vanilla) may cause some problems I suppose.

Hi there,

great Mod. I was hoping someone might someday make a Mod like the good old LoversRapers.

The MCM Menu is great too.

The only Problem i have now is that the player Character dies after the rape. Is this intentional, health too low or something?

But for some reason i changed health to 500 and the Character still died.

Anyone else encountered this?

Thanks anyway for this Mod.

Keep up the good work! :)

raping someone in public is working for me but raping someone who is sleeping causes some teleporting glitch

What kind of glitch ? When your character is undressing the victim and has a foot on the bed? If it is, it happen sometimes when you are too close to the bed.

When your character engage a sleep rape he will be teleported automatically in the nearest bed (Vanilla) may cause some problems I suppose.

when i rape jarl balgruff when his sleeping in the jarl quarters in his bed chamber when i try to rape him 1st she undreses the victim then they teleported to the dragonreach then the rape starts

Hi there,

great Mod. I was hoping someone might someday make a Mod like the good old LoversRapers.

The MCM Menu is great too.

The only Problem i have now is that the player Character dies after the rape. Is this intentional, health too low or something?

But for some reason i changed health to 500 and the Character still died.

Anyone else encountered this?

Thanks anyway for this Mod.

Keep up the good work! :)

Changed health? Stamina you mean? The slider stamina is the amount of stamina that you lose after rape.

And yes this is intended, if you lose all your life, you will die after the rape.

you can drink health potions to help you flee or survive a rape/gang-bang.

when i rape jarl balgruff when his sleeping in the jarl quarters in his bed chamber when i try to rape him 1st she undreses the victim then they teleported to the dragonreach then the rape starts

Really wierd, just tried, same conditions, everything is working for me, try reinstalling the mod with after clean save.

I've been waiting so long for this. My reps and thanks for it.

A small experience out of the game (Made me laugh, but perhaps may be improved):

Trantor (Me) in the wild with his favoriite playmate Lydia.

Found a group of three bandits (2 males, 1 female).

Trantor:"Yipiee!!! Bandits!!! Now I'll have fun with them!!!"

Lydia looked jealosly at me.

Quickly killed the 2 males and left the female full of pleasant anticipation for ... *g*.

(Trantor: "Oh you are a bad bad girl. I'll have to punish you long and hard")

Fought her health down, knocked her down (not sure about this perhaps used the try to rape), ripped off her clothes, throwed her on a stone in front of me and just wanted to start hard doggy style, when Lydia came around the corner and shot  an arrow in her back that killed her.

Trantor:" Lydia!!! What the f... are you doing !?! "

Lydia :"Ups. I am a bad bad girl. Perhaps you should instead ..."

(good to have SexlabRomance installed for this :D )

Is your PC suppose to die after the attack? If so, it'd be nice to have an option to prevent that. If not, why does my PC keep dying afterwards?

Answer:

And yes this is intended, if you lose all your life, you will die after the rape.

you can drink health potions to help you flee or survive a rape/gang-bang.

Aramiteus -> I'm glad you like it. :)

I need to put a leash on those annoying followers during the process of player raping npcs, will just make victim NPC out of fight, should do the trick.

I'm rewritting (again...) the raping npc script to be more fluid, so if you have ideas I can add features in the menu (Rape, Knock down, ...?) not necessarily rapy related.

Right know I've added an option to instant kill npc by breaking their necks when you are behind them, this if fun but maybe a little overpowered since you can kill everyone with a lvl 1 Dovahkiin. :P so that's just an example.