SexLabDefeat MCM problem

I have moved my problem from the SexLabDefeat download thread so as not to hinder the mod which presumably works fine for other people.

I am currently getting blank menu options in the mods MCM config screen and upon further investigation have noted errors like the following in the Papyrus log file:

06/17/2013 - 12:45:34AM] Error: Method AddSliderOptionST not found on sexlabdefeatconfig. Aborting call and returning None

stack:

[06/17/2013 - 12:45:34AM] Error: Method AddTextOptionST not found on sexlabdefeatconfig. Aborting call and returning None

stack:

All of the other mods I  have installed that utilise the MCM work just fine!  I have the latest SKSE and SKYUI installed

Could someone please explain to me how functions that are listed as useable in the MCM API Reference do not work on my setup.

Probably going to toss my King of the CTD's - oops meant Skyrim in the recycle bin after this last LOL!

:cool:  Problem solved. Some of the scripts in SKYUI.bsa also existed in my games scripts directory. These files were older then the ones in the BSA and were being loaded in over the top of the BSA ones! I,m not even sure how they got there - perhaps from an earlier version of SKYUI. Something to be wary of that's for sure. Cheers!

• 1 month later...

:cool:  Problem solved. Some of the scripts in SKYUI.bsa also existed in my games scripts directory. These files were older then the ones in the BSA and were being loaded in over the top of the BSA ones! I,m not even sure how they got there - perhaps from an earlier version of SKYUI. Something to be wary of that's for sure. Cheers!

where exactly did you find those files?

• 1 month later...

Archived