OUTDATED - SexLab Defeat v2.0 - 07/05/2013

So, I started trying this mod and when I am getting raped all that happens is all of my clothes come off, and the the one who is raping me just stands there and laughs I hear all of the audio... But I just sit on the ground like an NPC that is important for a quest that you defeat in battle. 

Reading is important. Look one post above yours.

Link for current version of Defeat SexLab Defeat and yes Sexlab = Sexlab framework. I'm not picking on you but besides the fact that this version being outdated is discussed just a few post above yours it is also very clearly written in th OP which you should always read before reporting problems with any mod.

Let's just start telling jokes here or something. :D If people see that we're not talking about the mod at all, maybe others will see it's not a tech-support thread anymore.

So...God said "Every woman between the far corners of the world will obey Man, and remain faithful, forever. She will hold her virginity as sacred, and will offer it to the man that claims her as his wife".

Then He made the Earth round, and laughed his ass off. :P 

Oh! How about this one. I read this at lotofjokes.com...

A man and his wife go to their honeymoon hotel for their 25th anniversary. As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked the husband, "When you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your mind?"

The husband replied, "All I wanted to do was to fuck your brains out, and suck your tits dry."

Then, as the wife undressed, she asked, "What are you thinking now?"

He replied, "It looks as if I did a pretty good job." ;) 

Kickasshumor.com :D...

girl - baby im wet.
Boy - want a paper towel?
Girl - no, i want more then that ;)
Boy - want 2 paper towels? 
Girl - no, baby i want sumthing big and round ;) 
Boy - damn, you want the whole roll?

I've got a permanent debuff named: "Wounded", source:"being raped". (-100% regen to all)

Even if I turn the debuff timer to 0.

Cannot cure it nor remove it.

I tried cleanup in MCM.

But I still have no regen, just not showing in active effect.

Same problem here.

Additionally, I cant use the solution of simply resurrecting myself with the console, since this kills the complete skyre character values (seems like it removes all kinds of buffs and anomalies, my whole attributes and skills change drastically).

Any Ideas?

What, no jokes? Okay, here's one:

Q: What's the difference between a dumb blonde and a brick wall? 

A: A brick wall's only been laid once. :) 

Here's a more "topic related" one:

Q: What's the difference between an idiot and a person who posts a technical question on an incredibly outdated mod thread?

A: The idiot probably read the last couple of posts first. B)  Ooooohh!! post-111270-0-04865400-1385706940.jpg

I'll be here all night. Tip your waitress. ;)

For more jokes, please continue asking questions about Defeat 2.0 on this thread.