The Witcher 3

kamileuszb

For Witcher 3 we are aiming to release the REDKit sooner than we did with The Witcher 2. The reasons for the late release of the tool was so we could make it more accessible for the modder community. We don't want to release a tool that will be troublesome and too complex. At the same time we aim to release it much earlier.

Skyrim is the King of RPG's and specially mods.

The Witcher 3 maybe not sold 24 million copys but it will be AWESOME and with MODS.

As i see now and all info i have i prolly quit skyrim and start The Witcher 3 first normal play through without mods and later hopefully with mods.

I bought the game already on GOG.COM 100% DRM FREE!!!

I hope you have a powerful PC, otherwise will the nix (nothing) :P

performance requirements!

Minimal

CPU    Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz (Phenom II X4 940) 

GPU    GeForce GTX 660 (Radeon HD 7870) 

RAM    6 GB      

HDD    40 GB 

Operating system Windows 7 Windows 8 (8.1) 64 Bit

Recommended

CPU    Core i7 3770 3,4 GHz (AMD FX-8350 4 GHz)

GPU    GeForce GTX 770 (Radeon R9 290)

RAM    8 GB

HDD    40 GB

Operating system Windows 7 Windows 8 (8.1) 64 Bit

My system is already higher then recommanded specs and im planning on upgrade to powerful AMD 390x and new up coming Intel cpu.

So yeh i will have powerful enough system for The Witcher 3

Reply to topic closed.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42966-witcher-3/

CDproject will release a modding tool a la creation kit yes and sooner then later they said.

They are huge fans of Elder Scrolls and The Witcher 3 is inspired by Skyrim(open world freedom and modding).

So if good modders starting to mod the game, it's after all a DX11 and not a DX9 there should be a lot more possible, but future will tell if that happens?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope thats not the max graphics. hope they wont nerf the pc version to keep up with consoles.

and I hope that your PC has sufficient power! :lol:  :lol:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18222-the-witcher-3/?p=1049257

edit: and I want to play a game that has a good storry is not contaminated with too many Bug's. not as in the two predecessor games that went not at all!

it's not always a good graphic if all else not right then the whole game is scrap.

---snip---

Console bah:(

Still looks ok but it will not be near as good PC controls with keyboard mouse and graphic wise.

If you see this on high end PC it blow your mind.

not everyone has a "high end PC" but a great many have a console!

and this is also a reason why more and more games are being developed for consoles. I'm going to certainly not buy high end PC for at least 2000 euros,

just to see this game in the best graphic.

if the development such continues, that for each game, each time must buy a new PC, just to keep pace, then I will probably buy me a console.

edit: the PC industry (with respect to games) was the market leader a few years ago, but the development of the consoles has increased dramatically

(they have become better and better)!

a development for a console game is not such elaborate (graphics) and therefore cheaper.

my guess is that in a few years no official PC games more will give, only a console implementation!

Please guys let's not turn this into another Pc Vs. Consoles war you are both right and wrong at the same time.

Although with all do respect console gaming-not games- sucks.
Please fellow members forgive me for this "trolling" post.

Please guys let's not turn this into another Pc Vs. Consoles war you are both right and wrong at the same time.

Although with all do respect console gaming-not games- sucks.

:P  :P  :P  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Let's be honest here, The Witcher 2 looked like a console game and played like a console game. From its interface, to its play style, it clearly felt like a console port. It's no surprise that some people preferred playing it using controllers.

Let's be honest here, The Witcher 2 looked like a console game and played like a console game. From its interface, to its play style, it clearly felt like a console port. It's no surprise that some people preferred playing it using controllers.

That's not honesty, that's delusion.

Only reason that you can feel that way it is because game was rushed, indirectly by consoles (fail w1 port to consoles that almost made CDP bankrupt - ergo cdp had to rush publishing W2 to get quick buck)

If you guys managed to player Witcher 2 with a keyboard and mouse, you are awesome :)

Was one of the reasons i bought a xbox controller to my pc.

Wohoo! I am awesome, I always knew it!

I played through Dark Souls 1 with K + M as well ... what makes me this? A...a god???!!! The god of awesome???

If you guys managed to player Witcher 2 with a keyboard and mouse, you are awesome :)

Wohoo! I am awesome, I always knew it!

I played through Dark Souls 1 with K + M as well ... what makes me this? A...a god???!!! The god of awesome???

lol i sense lots of irony in your post :P

Was thinking of that game as an example since it has the same gameplay of attack, dodge, dodge, dodge, attack and it is hard, at least for me, doing it on a keyboard.

Where is my cookie?  Played both 1 and 2 with keyboard and mouse.  Want to REALLY be impressed???  I played both Dark Souls 1 and 2 with keyboard and mouse too.   ;)

I'm just an old school gamer, who never has liked them newfangled controller doohickies.

Where is my cookie?  Played both 1 and 2 with keyboard and mouse.  Want to REALLY be impressed???  I played both Dark Souls 1 and 2 with keyboard and mouse too.   ;)

I'm just an old school gamer, who never has liked them newfangled controller doohickies.

lol ok old timers :D

I played more years with a controller than a keyboard and mouse, probably that is the cause. Didn't have the money to afford new pc parts every year.

Today i walk on both worlds, so i don't care much about the " console vs pc " war :)

lol ok old timers :D

I played more years with a controller than a keyboard and mouse, probably that is the cause. Didn't have the money to afford new pc parts every year.

Today i walk on both worlds, so i don't care much about the " console vs pc " war :)

Oldtimers hit the nails I guess ... last time I played with a controller was ... on SNES. I am not even sure if I could play well with a controller nowadays anymore...I just saw a game-vid about the upcoming re-release of State of Decay and ... just imagining to headshot a zombie with those awkward controller-movements gave me cramping fingers...or is that my arthritis? :dodgy:

hum... winny i maybe be slow today, but you just put 2 websites with the direct link that i put. It is basically the same thing :D

hum... winny i maybe be slow today, but you just put 2 websites with the direct link that i put. It is basically the same thing :D

that's correct, it's the same. :) 

*** But your link "includes" only the image, with my two links also contain some written text, I've heard it would be good for continuing education. :lol:  :P

Archived