The Witcher 3

kamileuszb

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

hum... winny i maybe be slow today, but you just put 2 websites with the direct link that i put. It is basically the same thing :D

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

that's correct, it's the same. :)Ā 

*** But your link "includes" only the image, with my two links also contain some written text, I've heard it would be good for continuing education. :lol:Ā  :P

Ā 

Ā 

Yup :)

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...

For console players probably ok(not amazing at all look at vegitations it looks awefull and hair also terible looking lowend graphics) but if this would be PC graphics, i say bad graphics.

Ā 

Im realy starting to fear that this game also will be console port if thats the case i quit buying games only maybe cheap ones and made purely for PC.

Ā 

Graphics sucks(ok it's console lets hope PC is light years a head of consoles) and AI is not good as simple as skyrim TWF? this dont look promising at all :(

Ā 

Im done with console crap ported to PC :(

I thaught the same thing but these are real expansions with 30 hours of content in total in 2 new areas. Not skin packs nor just 2-3 hours. And they are probably announcing them now because now is the highest point of hype so more people will know about them. And the game has been ready for quite a while now. The release date is so late because they want to release it with the least bugs possible and also because they needed the time to optimize it.

Hope they dont fucking betray me or i will never buy a game from them any more also wont support gog.com anymore.

Ā 

Whats your thoughts on this?

Ā 

Hmmm...betray? My thought is you're overreacting. As said above: Not a small DLC, but two rather large addons are announced. Which will be released way after the main game, so no "this was already in the game-dayone-pseudo-DLCs" And taking money for wha seems to be quite a lot of content? Probably with a lot of additional voice-work and cinematics? Fine with me, though I'll just follow this CD-Project Red dev's advice:

Ā 

ā€œWhile weā€™re offering the Expansion Pass now, we want to make one thing clear: donā€™t buy it if you have any doubts,ā€ explained studio co-founder Marcin Iwiński.Ā ā€œWait for reviews or play The Witcher and see if you like it first. As always, itā€™s your call.ā€

Ā 

I think the game looks amazing. "Okay" would be an understatement.Ā 

Ā 

I think both expansions are about 30 hours combined of actual expansion for the game. It's not like a new map or small features like the 16 DLCs they're releasing for free. It is strange that they're announcing them now but my faith isn't shaken. I know they'll deliver quality content.Ā 

As long as the expansions have absolutely ZERO impact on the main game's narrative/playability then I have no problem with any developer charging for them.Ā  It's a win-win as studios get to utilize their talents more efficiently between projects and we get more content.Ā  Let consumers decide if the extra content is worth the money.

Ā 

What EA did was withholding critical story elements and characters as DLC and overcharging in many cases.Ā  It's borderline extortion.

Ā 

Hope they dont fucking betray me or i will never buy a game from them any more also wont support gog.com anymore.

Ā 

Whats your thoughts on this?

Ā 

Hmmm...betray? My thought is you're overreacting. As said above: Not a small DLC, but two rather large addons are announced. Which will be released way after the main game, so no "this was already in the game-dayone-pseudo-DLCs" And taking money for wha seems to be quite a lot of content? Probably with a lot of additional voice-work and cinematics? Fine with me, though I'll just follow this CD-Project Red dev's advice:

Ā 

ā€œWhile weā€™re offering the Expansion Pass now, we want to make one thing clear: donā€™t buy it if you have any doubts,ā€ explained studio co-founder Marcin Iwiński.Ā ā€œWait for reviews or play The Witcher and see if you like it first. As always, itā€™s your call.ā€

Ā 

Ā 

Your right but my reply was said in other context IF..

Ā 

Btw you buy everything they throw at you it don't matter if its overpriced or crap, so no matter what you always defend anything crooky companies like EA or ubisoftĀ  offer you you buy it, they LOVE you ;)

Ā 

Dont take it personal its just forum observation nothing more. Other wise ignore me block me no problem.

Ā 

Im way more sceptical and my wallet stay close most of time bought in 8 years only 32 game on steam with budget also. Im btw not poor so money is no problem.

Ā 

I won't bow to what masses like or what game industrie want me to buy i dont care i buy id its real good and made for pc in mind if not fuck them all(and FUCK THE KING(Im dutch :P ).

Ā 

Btw you buy everything they throw at you it don't matter if its overpriced or crap, so no matter what you always defend anything crooky companies like EA or ubisoftĀ  offer you you buy it, they LOVE you ;)

Ā 

Dont take it personal its just forum observation nothing more. Other wise ignore me block me no problem.

Ā 

Im way more sceptical and my wallet stay close most of time bought in 8 years only 32 game on steam with budget also. Im btw not poor so money is no problem.

Ā 

I won't bow to what masses like or what game industrie want me to buy i dont care i buy id its real good and made for pc in mind if not fuck them all(and FUCK THE KING(Im dutch :P ).

Ā 

Ā 

You are just too sceptical for my taste. Crap they throw at me? As long as I enjoy "crap", I'll buy it. And yeah, I love to be the devil's advocate, and from forum observation I can tell that you are often way overreacting to almost everything non-PC etc. I do not have a console (since SNES-times), but I also don't hate on it, as you do. Times are changing...and I prefer to adapt and enjoy what is coming new.

Ā 

And not everything PC-only or from ye goode olde tymes is super-duper...

Ā 

And no reason to block you, at least for me ... I too much enjoy your rantings and oppose them...^^

Ā 

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently they've been developing the game with a controller at hand! Hmm, I really wonder if this is going to be an actual PC game... Also, the "open world" is apparently not THAT open. I don't know of another game as an example, but it'll be like one large openĀ area and multiple closed areas, somewhat similar to DA:I, maybe.

Archived