>.> are the nexus servers run on a potatoe?

Dude500X

Nah i was talking about a incident where he went full ape shit because someone released a small plugin that changed 1 or 2 things about open cities.
He changed something and most didn't like it so someone made a small plugin that would be installed ALONGSIDE Open cities

And apparantly he went on how they where stealing his mod or something...

It's like I said before If they would 86 some of their less used Nexus Sites like the XCOM or Farcry for example they would free up some resources.

P.s. I've been to both pages there is hardly any modding going on for those two removing them wouldn't be a great loss.

This would be about as effective as clipping your fingernails, if you want to lose weight. :)

Just ask modders to use my mod downloader :P

Modders are making their files exclusive to nexus so I cannot upload them here. This includes the OBSE/SKSE creators who insist they only allow nexus and no one else to host.

Since my mod downloader can support virtually any game,  I am going to reach out to other modding communities of games I play. I thought I'd have better luck at LL but nopes :(

That would be "The Offices of Trading Standards" and the nexus would most likely stay under their radar. As far as a business model, that would most likely come under the heading "Elitist Asshat". 

and here is the link for trading standards http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk/ or fill out this handy dandy (not so) little form https://ssl.datamotion.com/form.aspx?co=3438&frm=citacomplainform&to=flare.fromforms

Even if you have a problem with a site, a DDoS really isn't the way to go about... anything, really. The Nexus is run and policed by assholes, but this isn't the way to get back at them.

More likely they PO'ed a bunch of warez users who got blackballed. Mostly script kiddies.

I have only had broadband for a couple of years - I still remember taking 2 days to download Apachii's Hero & Goddess shops for Oblivion.  Could you imagine doing that nowadays ? :P

yea i can imagine for sure, im for BBS era, to get a jpg that take like 1 hour. (im from era when ben hur its a new movie, im lazarus almost hahah, jk asides, the thing about bbs its real)

Archived