>.> are the nexus servers run on a potatoe?

Dude500X

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys guess what... The nexus servers are down! Awesome! The first day of this week that I try to download something from their shitty website, and boom, its down! Who would've guessed! I wish another website would step forward with just as many files, I am so sick of this shitty website. It is a joke, the poor servers, the senseless bans, the immature staff. 

Uhhhh I hate it. Thank god we have loverslab and this thread so we can all vent our anger.  :dodgy:

Been having issues with nexus timing out all day. For downloading files I have found the washington download portal seems to be the only one that works for me. Now if there were a way to get NMM to download from only the washington server I might be able to use the download with manager function. Their website is run like crap and the devs should feel aweful.

I remember I downloaded 6 mods in a row once,it was like Christmas morning.But really it has been bad for awhile.And as of right now with the Dickone

trying to make it so the Nexus will host mods *FOR EVERY PC GAME EVHAH!!!! It`s really bad at the moment.I got logged out every time I tried to download a file...Good job.

And I thought Obama and his healthcare.gov had issues....

WHY can't I freakin download a 300kb file with the NMM!

Are they trying to fix their servers by urinating on them? Whenever someone complains on the site they get pissed on and shoved under a rug.

I remember I downloaded 6 mods in a row once,it was like Christmas morning.But really it has been bad for awhile.And as of right now with the Dickone

trying to make it so the Nexus will host mods *FOR EVERY PC GAME EVHAH!!!! It`s really bad at the moment.I got logged out every time I tried to download a file...Good job.

"Dickone"

:lol:

Wow. Did the Nexus try to have sex with a Hippo and get mauled in horribly unspeakable ways in the process?

First it loads slower then a flying space brick powered by hamster wheels, then it auto logs me out when I try to download a mod, and now its stuttering like a nervous geek trying to explain a science project.

Nexus needs to lay off the acid, that shits not healthy.

Nexus has the exact same problem that Youtube has.

It can never just be satisfied with what it has. It can never stick to a single format that works for more than a year or even half of that. Instead it's got to constantly "change things". They've got to fix something that isn't broken, introduce features nobody asked for, and meanwhile cause a hundred real ones.

In other words, they innovate for the sake of innovating rather than innovating for the sake of necessity.

Nexus has the exact same problem that Youtube has.

It can never just be satisfied with what it has. It can never stick to a single format that works for more than a year or even half of that. Instead it's got to constantly "change things". They've got to fix something that isn't broken, introduce features nobody asked for, and meanwhile cause a hundred real ones.

In other words, they innovate for the sake of innovating rather than innovating for the sake of necessity.

Wow. Did the Nexus try to have sex with a Hippo and get mauled in horribly unspeakable ways in the process?

First it loads slower then a flying space brick powered by hamster wheels, then it auto logs me out when I try to download a mod, and now its stuttering like a nervous geek trying to explain a science project.

Nexus needs to lay off the acid, that shits not healthy.

"Dickone"

:lol:

And I thought Obama and his healthcare.gov had issues....

WHY can't I freakin download a 300kb file with the NMM!

Are they trying to fix their servers by urinating on them? Whenever someone complains on the site they get pissed on and shoved under a rug.

Everyone is quite right,for both skyrim and oblivion,nexus is being a utter shit.At least there's no google- as youtube have :D

Advertisement: Get this 120mb download for 50 euros.

You, ok ill take it... finally i can download(upload offcorse also alot higher) very fast and dont have to wait.

You connect to internet and think WTF IS THIS example nexus(many more do this) they squeeze it back to 300kb and GONE is your super viber fast connection back to dark download ages.

Oh and btw nexus changed to new cloud but nothing changed its still crap speed errors long loading times. Dumb site.

Internet is not working as intended ;)

:(

someone forgot to feed the hamsters.

this is getting ridiculous

1.) If it ain't broke, don't fix it

2.) they said the site was back up yesterday for like 2 hours, but they had to run more maintenance through the night, but its still not letting me download.

Archived