SexLab Romance Including Source - Updated 19th Aug 2014

I really dont understand what the issue is in my skylab romance :(. I have the issue of 2 things. one is that sometimes there is clipping during certain acts, and the second issue is that the players dont align. for the second issue, I do realize that i can just use the 3 hot keys to 3-directionally align the person...but is this necessary every single time i change from one sex scene to another?

As far as the first issue goes, if it helps..I have these mods in these order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
BBLuxurySuite.esm=1
Pinup Poser.esp=1
Beauties of Skyrim.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp=1
BBLSapachii.esp=1
BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp=1
BBLSspouse.esp=1
BBLSVisitors.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1

the body mesh I am using is cbbe that was installed on top of chsbhc. and as you can see, there is no skeleton i am using atm besides the normal vanilla ones. I don't know which skeleton would work best with cbbe so I didn't download anything yet.

Use the XPMS skeleton. Or a skulltyrant variant. They can be found on the Nexus. Also, the animations not lining up has nothing to do with this mod. It's a framework issue. You're best bet would be to ask in that thread about it.

so the clipping is solved by getting xpms or skullytrant variant skeleton? Which one is recommended for cbbe? Basically the clipping issue happens with an arm, weapon, etc. going through the female characters ass. That's the issue i want to fix.

Use the XPMS skeleton. Or a skulltyrant variant. They can be found on the Nexus. Also, the animations not lining up has nothing to do with this mod. It's a framework issue. You're best bet would be to ask in that thread about it.

so the clipping is solved by getting xpms or skullytrant variant skeleton? Which one is recommended for cbbe? Basically the clipping issue happens with an arm, weapon, etc. going through the female characters ass. That's the issue i want to fix.

Be sure to re-run FNIS afterwards and select the arm fix.

I can run FNIS. But what I am worried about is "conflicting" mods that *also* affect the skeleton.nif thing. So i mean, would you be able to help me identify if any of my mods (just a short list) are affecting skeleton.nif? I understand that the realistic ragdoll i installed prior to xps32 will affect skeleton, and then xps32 will take over...but besides those 2, wil any of these effect it?:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1

BBLuxurySuite.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

Pinup Poser.esp=1

Beauties of Skyrim.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp=1

BBLSapachii.esp=1

BBLSspouse.esp=1

BBLSVisitors.esp=1

Killable Children.esp=1

Killable Children - Quest Important Protected.esp=1

Pretty Female Idles.esp=1

Pretty Combat Idles.esp=1

Pretty Poses And Animations.esp=1

SexLab Romance.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

I can run FNIS. But what I am worried about is "conflicting" mods that *also* affect the skeleton.nif thing. So i mean, would you be able to help me identify if any of my mods (just a short list) are affecting skeleton.nif? I understand that the realistic ragdoll i installed prior to xps32 will affect skeleton, and then xps32 will take over...but besides those 2, wil any of these effect it?:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

ApachiiHair.esm=1

ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1

BBLuxurySuite.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

Pinup Poser.esp=1

Beauties of Skyrim.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp=1

BBLSapachii.esp=1

BBLSspouse.esp=1

BBLSVisitors.esp=1

Killable Children.esp=1

Killable Children - Quest Important Protected.esp=1

Pretty Female Idles.esp=1

Pretty Combat Idles.esp=1

Pretty Poses And Animations.esp=1

SexLab Romance.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

If I remember correctly, you shouldn't need the Realistic Ragdolls if you install the XPMS skeleton.  Well, the mods I recognize from that list don't seem to have a skeleton.inf file.  For the record, you could try Mod Organizer (it's on Nexus, too, the stable version), it's much easier keeping your game clean and checking for conflicts.  The only issue I can recall when you need to let something overwrite the XPMS skeleton is the SOS mod.  Once you install XPMS, re-run FNIS and select the arm fix.

If I remember correctly, you shouldn't need the Realistic Ragdolls if you install the XPMS skeleton.  Well, the mods I recognize from that list don't seem to have a skeleton.inf file.  For the record, you could try Mod Organizer (it's on Nexus, too, the stable version), it's much easier keeping your game clean and checking for conflicts.  The only issue I can recall when you need to let something overwrite the XPMS skeleton is the SOS mod.  Once you install XPMS, re-run FNIS and select the arm fix.

I see. I installed xps32 skeleton and nothing seemed to be bad, all was going good. The only issue I have is clipping and alignment problems during sexlab romance. I think the alignment issue may have to do more so with sexlab romance being in its early stages and not being perfect with alignment rather than the xps skeleton. However, I am still noticing clipping on the bodies of the females from time to time (i.e their hands, weapons, etc. going through their butts). Is there a mod to fix this clipping into the butt or should i just tone down the body i had set up during sexlab romance to an actual preset value rather than going overboard with it and extending things past 100%?

This mod is only for initiating sex via dialogue it has nothing to do with aligning the actors that is the job of Sexlab itself and there are hot keys within sexlab to manually realign the actors. However, This mod is outdated and tends to not work correctly with the newer version of Sexlab so if you just want to have sex triggered by dialogue get Sexlab Sexchat it still works correctly.

Hello, I downloaded this mod recently and all works fine except that the animations don't work. I have re downloaded sexlab,Skse, FNIS and skyUI.

I thought It might be an issue with my load order.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

ArmedttTeeth.esm

Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

WinterholdDestruction.esm

SPIKE.esm

SkyMoMod.esm

Falskaar.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

SexLab.esm

SkyUI.esp

FNISspells.esp

SexLab Romance.esp

DeadlyMonsters.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hardcore.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Cold.esp

trueskyrim.esp

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp

Footprints.esp

SaturationBoost.esp

iHUD.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

Helgen Reborn.esp

ASIS-Dependency.esp

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dungeons.esp

Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

Book Covers Skyrim.esp

Book Covers Dawnguard.esp

Book Covers Hearthfire.esp

RegnPiercings.esp

sextoys-calyps-2.esp

Chesko_WearableLantern.esp

BuryTheDead.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFXEnhancer.esp

ELFX - Exteriors.esp

Chesko_Frostfall.esp

vImmersiveBeds.esp

RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp

RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp

RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp

RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp

ShootingStars.esp

WetandCold.esp

ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp

ApachiiHairStyles.esp

AchieveThat.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

ExpandedSnowSystems-CoT.esp

Morning Fogs.esp

Moss Rocks.esp

WATER.esp

WATER Plants.esp

DragonCombatOverhaul.esp

MicroBikini.esp

MicroBikini Bottomless.esp

MicroBikini Topless.esp

Cloaks.esp

FaceMasksOfSkyrim.esp

PrisonerRagsForFemales.esp

Zarias_Piercings1.esp

ExpandedWinterholdRuins.esp

NoSneakAttackSound.esp

LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp

EbonySkullArmor.esp

hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

NiuNiu.esp

mmpieceringparts1.esp

zarias_restraints.esp

zzTmBallGown.esp

PC Exclusive Animation Path - DarkElf.esp

PC Exclusive Animation Path - Breton.esp

PC Exclusive Animation Path - 0 - Main.esp

PC Exclusive Animation Path - Argonian.esp

PC Exclusive Animation Path - Imperial.esp

PC Exclusive Animation Path - RedGuard.esp

PC Exclusive Animation Path - WoodElf.esp

PC Exclusive Animation Path - ORC.esp

PC Exclusive Animation Path - Khajiit.esp

PC Exclusive Animation Path - Nord.esp

Birdsofskyrim.esp

QuieterDogs.esp

Dogs-of-Skyrim.esp

PC Exclusive Animation Path - HighElf.esp

caresdward.esp

portal2mod.esp

CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp

Colorful_Magic.esp

Inconsequential NPCs.esp

noobletstendarrinquisition.esp

DeadlyDragons.esp

skyBirds - Airborne Perching Birds.esp

Statues.esp

MLLY - MAIN HF.esp

MLLY - RESET HF.esp

What version of Sexlab you are using?

The latest that was posted here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v115b-updated-0811/

This mod is incompatible with the new version of Sexlab. I'm still using Sexlab v1.14 and this plugin still has some functions... but I'll end up uninstalling it on my next update.

Romance continue to function with the last (1.15b) version of Sexlab for me. I don't understand your problems ... (OK updated under a current game, not tried with new game)

I would love this mod if you included NPC's approaching YOU and propositioning you for sex. :) No mods really do that yet, and I'm prowling for one that does... I love getting flirted with in games like this. ^_^  I will track the file, of course... can't wait.

I've been having a problem recently where I cannot have sex with ANYONE. When i talk to anyone with Dialogue, I confirm it with I want you here and they ask what i want. However the only answer I have is "Maybe later". I'm not sure how to fix it and I cannot go back to a save because I JUST killed Mirak and the last known save that it works is way before I even start Dragon born.

Second how do you go about engaging in a threesome exactely?

Talk to the first NPC and convince them to come with you to a private place, then go talk to another NPC and convince them to come with you to a private place.  After that, once you talk to one of them about having found the perfect spot, you'll get the "I want both of you right here" option to initiate the threesome.

Second how do you go about engaging in a threesome exactely?

Talk to the first NPC and convince them to come with you to a private place, then go talk to another NPC and convince them to come with you to a private place.  After that, once you talk to one of them about having found the perfect spot, you'll get the "I want both of you right here" option to initiate the threesome.

Ah gotcha thank you very much gonna try it with Vixen and that other elf i Forget her name