SexLab Romance Including Source - Updated 19th Aug 2014

OK, The author of this mod has been gone a LOOOOONG time (almost 3 months) so unless someone wants to take over the reigns and update this to work with SSL 1.20 it's safe to say this mod is Dead.

This mod is not dead. It still works perfectly fine for me with SexLab 1.24 with zero bugs after 7 hours of play yesterday. It is highly likely this mod will not be updated anymore but it is still perfectly useable. I prefer it to Submit's text options mostly due to the style of writing and the small touches like NPCs you've been with remembering you if you come back for more.

Errors on initializing several animations, with several mods.

Everything is toggled on. I re-installed everything several times, with new downloads -- this corrected one issue but I am still having other issues.

1. Aggressive animations fail (FATAL error on initialize)
  2. Non-Aggressive animations fail (FATAL error on initialize)
  3. Masturbate NPC fails (no log to see error)
  4. Strip down animations fail.

Characters appear to line up -- when the aggressive animation cycle starts, I often get stripped while on bleedout, and "gawked" at, but then the animation fails on a fatal error. I have every animation toggled in the aggressive animations. When I attempt to rape someone, it worked once... and only once. Otherwise it initializes, everyone gets stripped down, and nothing happens. We just stand there until they say something awkward and then they walk off (I can't really blame them, it's pretty awkward when a gorgeous Nord woman with the body of a Goddess feels the need to rape someone... and fails).

On consensual animations, I go through the dialog, they follow me (or I opt for right there), and we will line up, stay dressed, and just stare at eachother until they start with the usual character dialog, and turn away awkwardly.

I feel like a virgin with many failed sexual attempts.... I keep checking my character's face to see if she has a huge pimple or cabbage in her teeth. I think she's developing a complex. :C

This mod is no longer supported. Sexlab 1.24 contains major code revisions that this plug-in does not reference and since the new code in SSL replaced many of the older functions it's only logical to assume that this plugin has reached the end of it's life.

You should be using Sexlab Submit for dialogue based consensual sex with Sexlab 1.20+

This mod is no longer supported. Sexlab 1.24 contains major code revisions that this plug-in does not reference and since the new code in SSL replaced many of the older functions it's only logical to assume that this plugin has reached the end of it's life.

You should be using Sexlab Submit for dialogue based consensual sex with Sexlab 1.20+

Thank you.

Did you run FNIS Generator for users?

The GUI wouldn't be showing up allowing me to toggle animations, as far as I am aware. o_O? I'm pretty diligent about making sure I followed the instructions, and I run FNISGenerateForUsers every time I install a new FNIS based mod.

While this mod is no longer supported it still works perfectly well, I haven't seen any of it's functions affected by SexLab's newer updates after 20 hours of play with version 1.24. While it's good to see further development side on Dialogue with Submit, the written dialogue in Submit is... Let's just say Atmosphere breaking.

There is still no other mod that starts text through dialogue that's written as well as this one (Radiant Prostitution is actually very well written but only deals with prostitution dialogues), and there's no other mod that has NPCs randomly say different sentences to you depending on your actions, and there's no other mod where NPCs remember they've slept with you before.

IMHO this mod is still a must try. I recommend installing it and playing around with it for a while without saving, seeing if it works on your game. If it does, great. If it doesn't, not hard to remove it's files.

While this mod is no longer supported it still works perfectly well, I haven't seen any of it's functions affected by SexLab's newer updates after 20 hours of play with version 1.24. While it's good to see further development side on Dialogue with Submit, the written dialogue in Submit is... Let's just say Atmosphere breaking.

There is still no other mod that starts text through dialogue that's written as well as this one (Radiant Prostitution is actually very well written but only deals with prostitution dialogues), and there's no other mod that has NPCs randomly say different sentences to you depending on your actions, and there's no other mod where NPCs remember they've slept with you before.

IMHO this mod is still a must try. I recommend installing it and playing around with it for a while without saving, seeing if it works on your game. If it does, great. If it doesn't, not hard to remove it's files.

So, by what you say I won´t have any problems using it with SexLab v1.24,and you are sure about it, right?

I didn´t update mine SexLab, because I like that mod, and when I read few posts I came to conclusion that upgrading would mean end of me using Romance.

I personally don't have any problems with romance using SSL 1.24. NPCs agree to have sex with me, NPCs reject me, NPCs follow me to a quieter location when I ask them to, NPCs have threesomes with me.

Some people have reported that they do have issues with SSL 1.24 and Romance, I don't know if that's because they botched the uninstall/install process of SSL (which is a really common problem) or if it's due to them using some other mods that somehow mess with it.

I guess my suggestion would be to make a backup of your entire data folder, uninstall SSL and install the new version while following the instructions carefully, go in-game and don't save on your main save, test Romance a handful of times to see if it works for you or not. If you're having issues with it delete your data folder, copy it's backup into place instead and load saves from before your upgrade.

The reason I haven't pulled from the SexLab Index to the Outdated is because it still works perfectly fine for me.

Until someone with actual experience with the framework, either Ashal, the mod author himself, or someone who actually has the miraculous source files for this, it will stay on the Index.

If you're having issues, you probably have too many script-intensive mods.

weird glitch happening after i select a speech dialog to try and initiate xxx.my characters eyes glow blue as if they were replaced with a draugrs eyes. how do i fix this 

Don't know if you found out already, but that bug can happen without this mod. It's some kind of magic effect mistakenly applied to the player. I had the same issue. There is a fix that I know of on Steam, but there's probably one on the Nexus too. Search for something like "Glowing Eyes" fix or bug.

I also use this with Sexlab 1.24 with no problems.

I would love to see either an update to this mod, or this mod fully incorporated into another mod.  If it reaches the point where Sexlab defeat is my only choice I will just go back to Josh's AP rather than SexLab as the dialog there is just not what I want.

I just had a minor experience where the mod stopped working. When the NPC is supposed to follow you, he/she just stands there, and nothing more happens. The dialogue with the list of things do never shows up.

Solution: Clean save, uninstall Romance, then install again, and it works like a charm.

I dont know why it happened. I`ve played many hours with Romance on Sexlab version 1.24

I'm with Saladboy and Shadowscale on this one, I've been running Romance fine, despite all the SL framework changes and so forth.  It's my primary way of starting any SL animation, works fine every time I use it.  Kinda weird that so many people experience issues from it and a bunch of others are completely fine.

Hello,

I have installed teh mod and it seems to works fine apart for a point : The lines from the NPCs do not appear in the dialog box. I have the same trouble with the Horny Followers mod, in fact.

Even if it is not this troublesome, any way I can fix this ?

Thank you.