7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Note that this isn't supposed to be necessary if the conversion was done for 1.75 or later. Was there a specific reason, like did you see something visually not right with the sliders?

I saw some clipping on the upper arm piece for some of the sliders. It wasn't a vanilla refit just a bit of fixing. I cleared the slider data and redid them just to make sure there was nothing screwy going on.

Edited by infomaniac50
rewording for intent
11 hours ago, calibre123 said:

hi guys ?

so FusionGirl 0223 is the new version ? is version 1.89 is the same ?

Yes, the filename of the newest version is FusionGirl-0223.7z but I'm not really sure where people get the 1.89 from. The FOMOD\Meta.iNi file inside it mentions version=1.88 and the FOMOD\info.XML says <Version>1.80</Version>, though it's likely those files are just not being kept updated.

11 hours ago, calibre123 said:

also what's new in this version

The headrear textures are now correctly applied. Note you'll also want to upgrade to the latest ZBG version as well or you'll run into a conflict over the plugin name.

7 hours ago, Bastardiosa said:

The Mediafire download is Painfully slow 65kbs any other hosted locations ?

If you're using a VPN, try downloading without it. A lot of file hosting sites like to punish you for obscuring your location.

Great read through and some excellent advice. Ok, this took hours to read through but fixed my FG issue. My slider settings were all over the place after using one long playthrough to install the world (not the recommended practice..i now know) then i questioned why my new game start worked badly. New things happened, old things no longer looked the same & some things were no longer there (this sounds familiar? yes?)

Added some files recommened by Vaultbait on this thread (don't quite understand them but its worked) and stripped out some old FG 1.45 files from Nexus. 

thanks to Vaultbait for the guides and advice (thumbs up emoji)

39 minutes ago, crosshiar said:

thanks to Vaultbait for the guides and advice (thumbs up emoji)

Zaz, TBOS and others who made these mods possible are far more deserving of thanks, but you're welcome nonetheless! ?

• 2 weeks later...

What's a good face texture mod to get the facial skin tone to match the fusion girl body skin tone?

I'm just using vanilla at the moment and the face is slightly darker than the rest of the body.

I tried using Valkyr's face textures, but the face stayed the same, while the body textures just looked mangled 

Edited by BOS_111
8 hours ago, BOS_111 said:

What's a good face texture mod to get the facial skin tone to match the fusion girl body skin tone?

I'm just using vanilla at the moment and the face is slightly darker than the rest of the body.

I tried using Valkyr's face textures, but the face stayed the same, while the body textures just looked mangled 

If you're looking for higher-resolution textures, the author of Radiation Queen went to so fairly significant lengths in an attempt to match up the skin and face tones. I've seen some other recommendations in the support topic here as well, if you go back through older posts. It's hard to get things just right for every user without them doing some tweaking on their own, because the game engine lights bodies and faces with different systems which are never going to perfectly match, and worked around it by hiding neck seams with clothing in most cases.

I tend to not notice or be sensitive to the neck seams others report, so I don't personally have a lot of great suggestions. It may be because of the ENB configuration I'm running, or the fact that I use a lot of collars, or due to sitting so far from the television, or maybe my eyes are just bad.

Edited by vaultbait
48 minutes ago, ChandraArgentis said:

I’m not sure if this is a limitation of the engine, or the body, as I’ve yet to see any body replacers that do this ‘right’.  I’m trying to make more cylindrical nipples, but they always come out conical.  Is this something that can be fixed, or is it just a limitation of F4?

Here's the nipple parts of a BodyGen template I used for that, you should be able to translate it to BodySlide or LooksMenu morph sliders fairly easily:

Example=r=Nipples Areola@1.0, Nipples Length@1.0, Nipples Perkiness@0.5, Nipples Puffy@0.5, Nipples Shape@0.5, Nipples Size@-1.0

56 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Here's the nipple parts of a BodyGen template I used for that, you should be able to translate it to BodySlide or LooksMenu morph sliders fairly easily:

Example=r=Nipples Areola@1.0, Nipples Length@1.0, Nipples Perkiness@0.5, Nipples Puffy@0.5, Nipples Shape@0.5, Nipples Size@-1.0

I've tried adjusting all those sliders to no avail.  I'm previewing it in Bodyslide - here are my settings:

FG Custom 4.xml

19 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Yeah, it's not perfectly cylindrical, but this is about the closest I was able to get:

cylindrical.jpg

Aye, that's somewhat the issue - the bigger the boobs, and the bigger the nipples, the more obvious it becomes.  I'm using a bit of RMR, and I've had to do a lot of tweaking to it.  Was just hoping there was a better way - or to promote a change the the mod that allow for better shaping.

Is there an Archive for Fusion Girl presets? I've been working on this preset on-and-off for like three days now but i can't get that perfect fat/muscle ratio. it's either obese or too skinny. My inspiration were artist like Donaught & GoldCrustedChicken. Not even gonna mention the breast clipping.

1295811236_Screenshot(2)Edit.png.de991c5f4a3fed60efb916f465bd265f.png

Edited by Snapping Crab
  • 1 month later...
6 hours ago, YingHai said:

When I withdrew from the power armor, my breasts and buttocks were stretched.
Has anyone encountered the same problem as me?
ZEX V6
FG 1.89
OCBPC 0.3

Are you using any mods which alter power armor? Though I can't imagine what they might do to cause that.

The game uses a separate skeleton when you're "wearing" power armor, and is supposed to switch you back to your original skeleton when you exit. On extremely rare occasions I've seen the game fail to reset the skeleton on an NPC when they're forced out of power armor somehow rather than exiting properly. I may have seen it once happen with the player. Normally I restore a save from before that began, if simply getting into and back out of power armor doesn't solve it.

So I tried to install fusion girl today in a whole fresh list but there doesn't seem to be any nude body in the outfit/body list nor any presets. I did a clean mod install of just fusion girl and its requirements and still get the same behavior. In game I get the default underwear regardless of option selected in the fusion girl fomod. Kind of at a loss on what to do to fix this.

24 minutes ago, NorysStorys said:

So I tried to install fusion girl today in a whole fresh list but there doesn't seem to be any nude body in the outfit/body list nor any presets. I did a clean mod install of just fusion girl and its requirements and still get the same behavior. In game I get the default underwear regardless of option selected in the fusion girl fomod. Kind of at a loss on what to do to fix this.

I assume you mean BodySlide isn't listing the body, outfits or presets when you go to try and build them? If you/re using MO2, I gather you have to do some special configuration for BodySlide to tell it where to find things in its virtual filesystem, but I'm a Vortex user so beyond that I'm probably not that much help with MO2.

If you installed with Vortex, did you remember to deploy before starting BodySlide? Though it should warn you if you try doing otherwise...

On 6/10/2023 at 3:09 PM, omallory said:

Hi, I need help. Which slider do I need to edit to remove butt and boob shapes from clothes?

You're going to have to be much more specific with your question... Did you build the clothes in BodySlide? If so, what preset did you use? And did you enable the build morphs option? Are you wanting a custom pre-built clothing shape or in-game adjustments per NPC? Are you adjusting the characters' shapes manually or do you want the game to randomize them automatically?

7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

You're going to have to be much more specific with your question... Did you build the clothes in BodySlide? If so, what preset did you use? And did you enable the build morphs option? Are you wanting a custom pre-built clothing shape or in-game adjustments per NPC? Are you adjusting the characters' shapes manually or do you want the game to randomize them automatically?

I'm trying to replicate the breast shape of FusionGirl-Uniboob as in the attached image but for clothing only. Just found out that I need to use outfit studio for that. I'm still learning how to use outfit studio, but if you know an easier method, it would be helpful.

Screenshot 2023-06-12 104356.jpg