3 hours ago, handsome2 said:

the download shows 2 files, view and another aspx file, are these correct files?

They are two alternate locations from which to download the mod, so if the one you prefer doesn't work you can try the other. See the changelog at the bottom of the file page which mentions adding a different hosting site because people have experienced trouble getting it from Google Drive in the past.

9 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

When I switched from CBBE to FG last year, I downloaded a version 322 (see linked post). Now it shows 223 and the download is also a slightly different size.
Has anything changed in terms of content?

Yes, see the changelog at the bottom of the file page, headrear fixes.

The versioning is understandably confusing and doesn't sort conventionally. Apparently some semblance of American/USA-ian date order, with a single-digit month followed by a double-digit year, so the previous version signified March 2022 while the new one is for February 2023.

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

changelog

I stopped thinking after the thought of a transposed digit. Oh my. Thank you for the explanation.

Various conflicts were displayed when installing in Vortex. Even the last time, I just forgot to ask. I set this up as recommended. There was no recommendation for MTM 3BBB, but if I load FG in front of it, MTM is displayed as redundant.

Are the settings basically correct or is it advisable to change something here?

Spoiler

image.png.fc90fc91d9e866b0b094c662d0b82989.png

3 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

I stopped thinking after the thought of a transposed digit. Oh my. Thank you for the explanation.

Various conflicts were displayed when installing in Vortex. Even the last time, I just forgot to ask. I set this up as recommended. There was no recommendation for MTM 3BBB, but if I load FG in front of it, MTM is displayed as redundant.

Are the settings basically correct or is it advisable to change something here?

Hide contents

image.png.fc90fc91d9e866b0b094c662d0b82989.png

I usually go by what specific files are conflicting and try to understand what they're for in order to make an informed decision, so in the case of MTM's physics presets, you would want those to replace the default ones which come with FG (or else there's no point installing those, as Vortex is telling you when it calls the mod "redundant").

One thing which jumps out at me: you're still using old ZeX-ZBG. There was a new version of that released at the same time as the new FG, if you upgrade they won't have a file conflict any longer.

43 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

The notification for the update didn't work for me. Thanks for the hint.
Does it make sense to also install the ZeX - ZaZ Extended Skeleton 6.0? I'm still using version 5.

If memory serves, when I looked (it's been a while) the only thing v6 added was Screen Archery support files, but I upgraded anyway just to have a smaller delta the next time there's a new version.

11 hours ago, deathmorph said:

I just saw that there is also a new BT3 version. In the hope that the Longhorseman problem is solved there, I installed it at the same time. And while I was at it, the ZeX 6 too. It certainly can't hurt. :)

Longshoreman outfit was fixed in January 2023. BT3 did not receive any bug fixes, just a new file hosting link

1 hour ago, SilentPain99 said:

I can use Looksmenu to do advanced configurations on my character, but as soon as I remove the clothes, my character will be like before the changes

That sounds like you built your clothing with morphs in BodySlide (or used the prebuilt meshes option in the FOMOD installer), but didn't build the body replacer itself.

Just now, vaultbait said:

That sounds like you built your clothing with morphs in BodySlide (or used the prebuilt meshes option in the FOMOD installer), but didn't build the body replacer itself.

Sorry, but I do not understand anything lol

I installed the mods Fusion Girl looksmenu and so on ..

And went into the game and used advanced to build my character like i wanted. After trying the game a bit I removed the clothes and all was away.

6 minutes ago, SilentPain99 said:

Sorry, but I do not understand anything lol

I installed the mods Fusion Girl looksmenu and so on ..

And went into the game and used advanced to build my character like i wanted. After trying the game a bit I removed the clothes and all was away.

Make sure you have a recent version of BodySlide and Outfit Studio installed and set up (it's useful for other clothing conversions since not all of them include prebuilt meshes, or you may want to build meshes to a different base preset). Start up BodySlide and once it loads, pick "FusionGirl-Nude" for the Outfit/Body and Fusion-ZeroSliders for the Preset. Check the Build Morphs checkbox and then click the Build button. That should generate an updated Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\FemaleBody.tri file.

It looks like the FOMOD installer for Fusion Girl installs a prebuilt mesh for the body, but the datestamp on it is over a year older than the base mesh, so it's possible nobody's noticed problems with it because most users build the body in BodySlide already, or it's possible your problem is unrelated; but this is worth trying to rule it out at least, and getting used to building things in BodySlide will probably come in handy eventually anyway.

4 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Make sure you have a recent version of BodySlide and Outfit Studio installed and set up (it's useful for other clothing conversions since not all of them include prebuilt meshes, or you may want to build meshes to a different base preset). Start up BodySlide and once it loads, pick "FusionGirl-Nude" for the Outfit/Body and Fusion-ZeroSliders for the Preset. Check the Build Morphs checkbox and then click the Build button. That should generate an updated Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\FemaleBody.tri file.

It looks like the FOMOD installer for Fusion Girl installs a prebuilt mesh for the body, but the datestamp on it is over a year older than the base mesh, so it's possible nobody's noticed problems with it because most users build the body in BodySlide already, or it's possible your problem is unrelated; but this is worth trying to rule it out at least, and getting used to building things in BodySlide will probably come in handy eventually anyway.

Thank you !

I will try it out.

Hope it works.

Thank you very much.

But I do not will use bodySlide often ... I so not really understand this mod ... But will try it out what you told me.

Thank you again ?

[Solved!]

I forgot to edit my ini's.
It's a long time ago that i did it. At least i found it. Maybe useful for someone else as well.

Cheers

------

I need some help.

It's been a long time since i used FG. My textures are wrong. Something perhaps overwrites them. Not sure.

Do i need to copy the textures to another folder?

2023-02-16 08_42_52-Fallout 4 – Mod Organizer v2.4.4 (yester646).jpg

2023-02-16 08_46_01-Fallout4.jpg

Edited by yester64
21 hours ago, vaultbait said:

THANK YOU !

It worked :-DDDDDDDD

1 hour ago, SilentPain99 said:

THANK YOU !

It worked :-DDDDDDDD

In that case it's probably useful feedback to @TheBottomhoodofSteel: seems like the prebuilt body mesh installed with the mod may be outdated and in need of regenerating, but most of us haven't noticed because we're in the habit of rebuilding everything in BodySlide anyway.

44 minutes ago, H1Z4K1 said:

Is there a backup of FusionGirl-322?

I'm not aware of one, but 223 is the latest version from this week and just adds the headrear fix plugin (Edit: make sure you upgrade to ZeX-ZBG 223 as well).

Edited by vaultbait

Curious if someone has some inisight into armors not showing a Preset.

So I'm using a preset called Sara from Kharneth's FG Presets (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/50320)

All the clothing looks amazing and I like the preset.

I noticed however, that the torso armor was clipping really bad, ie, the breasts would stick out of the torso armor for like, Torso Leather Armor or Torso Raider Armor, etc.

So I went in and checked, and I found the bodyslide files for the torso armor, such as "f_Torso_Mid.nif", which is under the group of FG - Vanilla group that comes from this mod (the main Fusion Girl mod).

When I select that armor in Bodyslide, and click the dropdown of Presets, Sara does not appear, and in fact, only the presets from this mod show up as allowable presets (I have other presets I have that I just am not using at the moment).

Is there a reason this is happening? Is there a way to copy over the slider settings of Sara into one of these other presets and then load all the armor other than manually trying to go back and forth or have 2 bodyslides running at the same time and comparing them as I go?

Thanks much! If somehow this doesn't make sense, I can attach some photos to help explain it.

1 hour ago, ChandraArgentis said:

This mod has a hidden requirement.  You need ZaZ-Extended Skeleton-3.5.  ZeX-V6 is insufficient for this to work.  Using ZeX-V6 without 3.5 will cause physics issues - namely with the breast and butt bones (they won't move properly, and will stay in the same spot when you crotch or jump, causing horrible stretching).

That's extremely odd since I'm using ZeX skeleton v6 and do not have any other versions of it installed, but I still have breast physics in FG using OCBP. Which physics library are you using? OCBP or something else?

49 minutes ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Neither, they're both listed as optional.

Yes, having a physics library installed is optional, you only need it if you want physics. As the descriptions on the FG and ZeX pages indicate, physics support in current versions is via OCBP (or OCBPC), but physics is indeed entirely optional.

15 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Yes, having a physics library installed is optional, you only need it if you want physics. As the descriptions on the FG and ZeX pages indicate, physics support in current versions is via OCBP (or OCBPC), but physics is indeed entirely optional.

How is this 'optional'?  This is what it does without Extended Skeleton-3.5 when I crouch.  Basically, there are a couple of 'bones' that never move, even when everything else around them does.
image.thumb.png.3c5de38977899f22ba234bb6c52fa6f0.png