10 minutes ago, ChandraArgentis said:

How is this 'optional'?  This is what it does without Extended Skeleton-3.5 when I crouch.  Basically, there are a couple of 'bones' that never move, even when everything else around them does.

I saw something similar when I upgraded to v4 a while back, and discovered the Atomic Muscle body replacer was overwriting the hkx file with an old incompatible version. Basically, double check that you don't have something else overwriting any files from the new version of the skeleton.

Edit: Also of course, make sure you're using the latest version of the FG body (0223) and rebuild it with morphs in BodySlide (and make sure any clothing you're wearing is also compatible with FG 1.75 or later.

Edited by vaultbait
9 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I saw something similar when I upgraded to v4 a while back, and discovered the Atomic Muscle body replacer was overwriting the hkx file with an old incompatible version. Basically, double check that you don't have something else overwriting any files from the new version of the skeleton.

Edit: Also of course, make sure you're using the latest version of the FG body (0223) and rebuild it with morphs in BodySlide (and make sure any clothing you're wearing is also compatible with FG 1.75 or later.

So far as I know, I'm not, and the fact that the fix was to install ZAZ 3.5 would seem to reinforce this.  Can confirm that I'm on 223.

Hi folks, can anyone point me to a good source of body overlays for Fusion Girl? I want to add some blemishes and wear and tear to a character, but it seems like (compared to Skyrim at least) there's very slim pickings in this area. I've got good face resources, but since this is for my NSFW blog, I can't just keep her covered up all the time ? 

14 hours ago, jbezorg said:

Any suggestions for clothing mods that work with this latest version? My go-to, Absolutely Skimpy Attire - Fusion Girl BodySlide Conversion, is dated and no longer works.

Edit: the conversion for ASA linked from that list is made for FG 1.75 or later, so should still work fine with FG 223.

Edited by vaultbait
On 2/20/2023 at 3:59 AM, ChandraArgentis said:

So far as I know, I'm not, and the fact that the fix was to install ZAZ 3.5 would seem to reinforce this.  Can confirm that I'm on 223.

I can't think of anything else to suggest, but something about your installation is quite thoroughly broken if you need files from the 3.5 skeleton installed to make the latest version of the skeleton work. I only have the latest skeleton installed along with the latest FG and BT3 versions and I don't see deformation like that.

As I said, the only time I've ever seen something similar is when there's a conflicting mod overwriting things (Atomic Muscle, CBBE Knee Fix, etc). If you're using Vortex, it will indicate file overwrites with a lightning bolt icon next to the mod. Other modern mod managers presumably do something similar.

On 2/22/2023 at 4:49 PM, gregaaz said:

Hi folks, can anyone point me to a good source of body overlays for Fusion Girl? I want to add some blemishes and wear and tear to a character, but it seems like (compared to Skyrim at least) there's very slim pickings in this area. I've got good face resources, but since this is for my NSFW blog, I can't just keep her covered up all the time ? 

You can find an assortment of whip/cane marks, spanking/redness/handprints, burns/brands and bruises in Captive Tattoos, but also TSEX embeds some bruise overlays of its own.

Hello, im new to fallout 4 modding, i did everything and installed most stuff from the AAF guide but i cant seem to get the body to work, the outfit body works but when i undress its the nevernude vanilla body with physics, im using mod organizer 2.

1 hour ago, AverageSkyrimEnjoyer said:

Hello, im new to fallout 4 modding, i did everything and installed most stuff from the AAF guide but i cant seem to get the body to work, the outfit body works but when i undress its the nevernude vanilla body with physics, im using mod organizer 2.

The prebuilt body included with the mod seems to be old and in need of a refresh. You'll need to choose the FG nude body in BodySlide and pick a preset (for example, zero sliders), then make sure the build morphs checkbox is on and click the build button.

If you've never used BodySlide before, you may want to read its documentation or watch a tutorial video, since my instructions above are necessarily terse.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

The prebuilt body included with the mod seems to be old and in need of a refresh. You'll need to choose the FG nude body in BodySlide and pick a preset (for example, zero sliders), then make sure the build morphs checkbox is on and click the build button.

If you've never used BodySlide before, you may want to read its documentation or watch a tutorial video, since my instructions above are necessarily terse.

ive used bodyslide alot in skyrim, i just had unique player installed thats why it was never changing my body, i guess i needed to build it specifically for me, but i uninstalled it, its fine now. thanks!

23 minutes ago, AverageSkyrimEnjoyer said:

ive used bodyslide alot in skyrim, i just had unique player installed thats why it was never changing my body, i guess i needed to build it specifically for me, but i uninstalled it, its fine now. thanks!

Oh, yes if you use Unique Player there are additional steps to copy the meshes to its expected path. But with the existence of LooksMenu/BodyGen there's not a lot of use for UP, since body shapes can be different for every single character, so about the only reason to use it is if you want unique skin textures (beyond tattoos and similar overlays, since LooksMenu and mods like Random Overlay Framework come pretty close to being capable of doing what you would normally want unique skin textures for).

37 minutes ago, DeftestHawk said:

I only have "Fusion Girl", "ZeX - ZaZ Extended Skeleton", and "Bodyslide" enabled and I'm getting a really bad neck seam issue which I don't know how to fix. I've tried googling it but nothing seems to work.

Try the mod, I've had good results with it on the seams.
Unfortunately, I can't help you with the color differences between the face and body texture.

So from what I hear, CBBE textures are mostly compatible with Fusion Girl.

There is, however, this one I've found that's really really good, but doesn't seem to quite work with Fusion Girl.

Is there an easy way to fix this?
I've attached an image of what the texture is supposed to look like with CBBE on the left, and the wonky Fusion Girl on the right.

image.png.5d681b8f2f3d32e16ece79f15c269776.png

Its from this mod, btw.

Edited by Sweet Dave
Add link.

Hi there. It's been a while since my last visit. I'm a bit confused of FG update: body's not showing up in BodySlide prompt. I'd tried loading an older version and it was working, though I can't say the same of this update. I might miss something, so I started scrolling through the forum. Unfortunately, no use :/
image.png.0cd13d285c1173e3872343c969a955c7.png

19 hours ago, deathmorph said:

The Dreamgirl preset doesn't appear to be an FG preset. Can be selected for me, but nothing changes in the preview. Only the Fusion presets work, so I'm playing with Petite.

Well, that's not the thing. In my case, Fusion Girl is not showing up in BodySlide at all and it's not usable. It appears as placeholder there. therefore I can't build the body and clothes. In comparison, the older version works as intended. I can't understand if it is my problem or something wrong with the update. 

Edited by IpsumDLC
2 hours ago, IpsumDLC said:

Well, that's not the thing. In my case, Fusion Girl is not showing up in BodySlide at all and it's not usable. It appears as placeholder there. therefore I can't build the body and clothes. In comparison, the older version works as intended. I can't understand if it is my problem or something wrong with the update.

How did you install it? The FOMOD installer menu should prompt to ask whether you want to install bodyslide files for the body and (separately) for the outfit replacers.