5 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

Is there a way to create the morphs.ini and templates.ini for an armor and clothing automatically. For me, the looks menu ingame body slider does not work. and as far as I've figured out so far, it's because of these files.

You need to install ZBG if you want to be able to adjust the body shape in-game with LooksMenu. The morphs.ini and templates.ini files you're talking about are for a different LooksMenu feature called BodyGen, but there are sample files included in ZBG for both Fusion Girl and BodyTalk3 which you can use directly or modify/replace as you wish.

Need help!!!!

so I successfully installed and converted fusiongirl. After Installed the mods “OCBPC-0.3-Zex.7z” and “MTM 3B OFBPC” and picked out my physics options, I decided that the physics I chose in MTM were a bit too extreme for my character.

(no big deal) so when I went to go uninstall MTM, I wasn’t paying attention and I accidentally uninstalled OCBPC instead…

so obviously I reinstalled everything and MTM, chose my new physic options but now the physics won’t even work in game.

As I attempted to solve this issue I then tried to uninstall everything Fusion Girl and reinstall it in the correct order, and NOW the body textures in Bodyslides are totally glitched and mismatched, and overall just look weird.

I apologize in for the annoying question, but I give my gratitude and thanks to anyone who can help solve this annoying issue. 

58 minutes ago, MatteBleu said:

so I successfully installed and converted fusiongirl. After Installed the mods “OCBPC-0.3-Zex.7z” and “MTM 3B OFBPC” and picked out my physics options, I decided that the physics I chose in MTM were a bit too extreme for my character.

(no big deal) so when I went to go uninstall MTM, I wasn’t paying attention and I accidentally uninstalled OCBPC instead…

so obviously I reinstalled everything and MTM, chose my new physic options but now the physics won’t even work in game.

As I attempted to solve this issue I then tried to uninstall everything Fusion Girl and reinstall it in the correct order, and NOW the body textures in Bodyslides are totally glitched and mismatched, and overall just look weird.

First, unless you're using an ancient mod manager like NMM, you shouldn't need to reinstall anything to change the overwrite order between different mods. MO2 and Vortex both have the ability to reorder mods which are already installed without uninstalling/reinstalling them.

How are you installing your mods? Fusion Girl comes with included skin textures, so BodySlide should be rendering those unless something's very wrong.

10 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

First, unless you're using an ancient mod manager like NMM, you shouldn't need to reinstall anything to change the overwrite order between different mods. MO2 and Vortex both have the ability to reorder mods which are already installed without uninstalling/reinstalling them.

How are you installing your mods? Fusion Girl comes with included skin textures, so BodySlide should be rendering those unless something's very wrong.

Ahh okay ! i am indeed using Vortex.

when i pretty much manually download all my mods from Loverslab and extract them and then drop the folders in the download box in Vortex.

But i am also using the FSM body texture for FusionGirl, so maybe something to do with that ?

this is what the skin texture looks like in Bodyslide: 1a1d0e95a3876b63934aa7ac7c2dd676.png
https://gyazo.com/1a1d0e95a3876b63934aa7ac7c2dd676

6 minutes ago, MatteBleu said:

Ahh okay ! i am indeed using Vortex.

when i pretty much manually download all my mods from Loverslab and extract them and then drop the folders in the download box in Vortex.

There's no need to unzip mods before installing them. Just drag the zip or 7z file from your Downloads folder to the drop target at the bottom of the mods view in Vortex, then switch it to enabled and deploy. If you're dragging extracted folders into Vortex, I wonder if it misses the FOMOD installer instructions entirely. Did you get prompted for choices of outfit replacers, skin texture resolution, that sort of stuff?

6 minutes ago, MatteBleu said:

But i am also using the FSM body texture for FusionGirl, so maybe something to do with that ?

this is what the skin texture looks like in Bodyslide: 1a1d0e95a3876b63934aa7ac7c2dd676.png
https://gyazo.com/1a1d0e95a3876b63934aa7ac7c2dd676

FSM... Flying Spaghetti Monster?

That image looks like what happens when you try to apply a vanilla game skin texture to an FG body mesh. Maybe you're missing the texture files for some reason?

18 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

There's no need to unzip mods before installing them. Just drag the zip or 7z file from your Downloads folder to the drop target at the bottom of the mods view in Vortex, then switch it to enabled and deploy. If you're dragging extracted folders into Vortex, I wonder if it misses the FOMOD installer instructions entirely. Did you get prompted for choices of outfit replacers, skin texture resolution, that sort of stuff?

FSM... Flying Spaghetti Monster?

That image looks like what happens when you try to apply a vanilla game skin texture to an FG body mesh. Maybe you're missing the texture files for some reason?

funnnyyyy lol.

im not sure what the abbreviation for "FSM" is i just know it was a body texture for fusion Girl that was taken off nexus.

I'll double check to see if im missing any texture files even though i dont think that is the issue.

I feel like something got overwritten and i have no idea what, and Vortex isn't alerting me of anything -shrugs-

12 minutes ago, MatteBleu said:

funnnyyyy lol.

im not sure what the abbreviation for "FSM" is i just know it was a body texture for fusion Girl that was taken off nexus.

I'll double check to see if im missing any texture files even though i dont think that is the issue.

I feel like something got overwritten and i have no idea what, and Vortex isn't alerting me of anything -shrugs-

Fusion Girl includes skin textures already (the FOMOD installer menu gives you the option of higher resolution versions too if you want) so maybe try without whatever FSM is first and see if things still look broken.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Fusion Girl includes skin textures already (the FOMOD installer menu gives you the option of higher resolution versions too if you want) so maybe try without whatever FSM is first and see if things still look broken.

I just uninstalled the FSM body texture, still going through the same issue. I even tried converting back to cbbe and the body texture is still the same ? 

9 hours ago, MatteBleu said:

I just uninstalled the FSM body texture, still going through the same issue. I even tried converting back to cbbe and the body texture is still the same ? 

Are you using any mod like Unique Player which gives the player character's body a different mesh and textures from what NPCs have?

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Are you using any mod like Unique Player which gives the player character's body a different mesh and textures from what NPCs have?

I am not ! 
Someone on Reddit told me I should uninstall body talk, Fusion girl, OCBPC, MTM, and Zex skeleton and then reinstall it all in that order… 

I’m not home at the moment but what do you think ?

Are blood spatter decals currently working with this body? I'm using this with cridowskin 4K and I've just noticed that females often show no blood decals from combat, and when they do the decals disappear immediately. Is that a vanilla bug or does anyone know where I can start looking for the cause?

6 hours ago, MatteBleu said:

I am not ! 
Someone on Reddit told me I should uninstall body talk, Fusion girl, OCBPC, MTM, and Zex skeleton and then reinstall it all in that order… 

I’m not home at the moment but what do you think ?

Uninstalling/reinstalling mods in a specific order is advice from the medieval era of manual mod installation and early mod managers which didn't have the ability to detect and reorder file conflicts on the fly. Modern mod managers like MO2 and Vortex can easily change the "install order" by letting you specify which files from one mod overwrite what files from another mod.

4 hours ago, destrux said:

Are blood spatter decals currently working with this body? I'm using this with cridowskin 4K and I've just noticed that females often show no blood decals from combat, and when they do the decals disappear immediately. Is that a vanilla bug or does anyone know where I can start looking for the cause?

Those are effect shaders, I think? Are you seeing the problem on nude bodies or on clothing or both? High-poly clothing items are, as I understand it, incapable of having shaders rendered on them, so if that's what's going on then I think it's a known issue. Otherwise, more information would be useful. I definitely see blood splatter, bloatfly spew, and similar on my FG skin and clothing.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Uninstalling/reinstalling mods in a specific order is advice from the medieval era of manual mod installation and early mod managers which didn't have the ability to detect and reorder file conflicts on the fly. Modern mod managers like MO2 and Vortex can easily change the "install order" by letting you specify which files from one mod overwrite what files from another mod.

Yes you’re right about that. 

but why wouldn’t Vortex alert me about any conflicts with the skin texture ? 

cause as far as solutions go, maybe I should delete the fusion girl I downloaded and do another clean download/install?

because maybe your right about me missing body texture files, I have no idea at the moment because I’m still not home but maybe something got deleted by accident ( not sure how or why ) 

15 minutes ago, MatteBleu said:

Yes you’re right about that. 

but why wouldn’t Vortex alert me about any conflicts with the skin texture ? 

cause as far as solutions go, maybe I should delete the fusion girl I downloaded and do another clean download/install?

because maybe your right about me missing body texture files, I have no idea at the moment because I’m still not home but maybe something got deleted by accident ( not sure how or why ) 

When you say it didn't alert you, you mean it's not displaying a lightning bolt icon next to the installed Fusion Girl mod? Normally you'd click on that to choose what gets overwritten. If Vortex isn't displaying that, then you don't have another installed mod which is writing files with the same name/location.

To get a list of all mods with unresolved file conflicts, use the Dependencies drop-down along the top of the mods view and switch it to Unresolved (you may want to click the Clear All Filters button first in case you'd previously filtered the mods view by some other criteria).

When you say it didn't alert you, you mean it's not displaying a lightning bolt icon next to the installed Fusion Girl mod? Normally you'd click on that to choose what gets overwritten. If Vortex isn't displaying that, then you don't have another installed mod which is writing files with the same name/location.

To get a list of all mods with unresolved file conflicts, use the Dependencies drop-down along the top of the mods view and switch it to Unresolved (you may want to click the Clear All Filters button first in case you'd previously filtered the mods view by some other criteria).

PROBLEM SOLVED ( at least with the textures ) 

but you were right, I honestly had no idea that vortex was alerting me with the red lightning bolts, not sure how I can be so foolish to over look it, but I’m still relatively new to vortex, or Aries at I always find out new things about the manager in the year in a half that I’ve been using Vortex. Thanks a lot for your suggestion, you’ve saved my day!!!! 

1 hour ago, MatteBleu said:

PROBLEM SOLVED ( at least with the textures ) 

but you were right, I honestly had no idea that vortex was alerting me with the red lightning bolts, not sure how I can be so foolish to over look it, but I’m still relatively new to vortex, or Aries at I always find out new things about the manager in the year in a half that I’ve been using Vortex. Thanks a lot for your suggestion, you’ve saved my day!!!! 

It also pops up a little notice when you install a conflicting mod, but those notices auto-hide after a few seconds (you can see autohidden notices by clicking the bell icon along the top, it will have a small number superimposed letting you know how many hidden messages haven't been cleared by some corrective action or manually).

11 hours ago, vaultbait said:

It also pops up a little notice when you install a conflicting mod, but those notices auto-hide after a few seconds (you can see autohidden notices by clicking the bell icon along the top, it will have a small number superimposed letting you know how many hidden messages haven't been cleared by some corrective action or manually).

That was exactly happening to me! The notices would hide themselves after sometime. But thank you, as I started to access them I had an entire list of red lightning bolts hahaha. I’m still getting use to vortex but as I learn it I find it’s one if the most convenient mod managers I ever used. 
thanks so much for your help again my friend ❤️

2 hours ago, MatteBleu said:

That was exactly happening to me! The notices would hide themselves after sometime. But thank you, as I started to access them I had an entire list of red lightning bolts hahaha. I’m still getting use to vortex but as I learn it I find it’s one if the most convenient mod managers I ever used. 
thanks so much for your help again my friend ❤️

Do you have the physics working on vortex? I've been struggling. They just end like a jumbled mess that doesn't stay connected to the body. Regardless of mtm settings.

2 hours ago, V-Sins said:

Do you have the physics working on vortex? I've been struggling. They just end like a jumbled mess that doesn't stay connected to the body. Regardless of mtm settings.

It's working for me. Latest FG and ZeX skeleton, I used OCBPC for a while, but am trying the new OCBP beta (there's no OCBPC based on that updated implementation yet). All just installed by dragging the relevant mods into Vortex, enabling them and deploying.

What specifically did you install? Are you sure your problem is physics related? From your description, it sounds more like you have something overwriting the skeleton.

It's working for me. Latest FG and ZeX skeleton, I used OCBPC for a while, but am trying the new OCBP beta (there's no OCBPC based on that updated implementation yet). All just installed by dragging the relevant mods into Vortex, enabling them and deploying.

What specifically did you install? Are you sure your problem is physics related? From your description, it sounds more like you have something overwriting the skeleton.

Latest FG and skeleton. Ocbp and mtm. I literally deleted everything and had only those things and f4se, body slide, and start me up to run new test games faster. Clean installed, the works. This has been been driving me mad the past few days. 

I also don't get a fomod for bt3 now, so I can't even build that one at this point with the missing body slide files. I did notice that ocbp is zex4, when we're on 6 now. Unless there's an updated file I don't know about? Got all the body stuff from LL.

20 minutes ago, V-Sins said:

Latest FG and skeleton. Ocbp and mtm. I literally deleted everything and had only those things and f4se, body slide, and start me up to run new test games faster. Clean installed, the works. This has been been driving me mad the past few days. 

I also don't get a fomod for bt3 now, so I can't even build that one at this point with the missing body slide files. I did notice that ocbp is zex4, when we're on 6 now. Unless there's an updated file I don't know about? Got all the body stuff from LL.

ZeX 4 vs 6 shouldn't make any difference as far as OCBP is concerned, where do you see OCBP say it cares about a particular skeleton version? I'm not finding it.

And what do you mean by you didn't get a FOMOD for BT3? You installed the mod but it didn't show a FOMOD installer menu? If so, there's something wrong with the file you downloaded or with your mod manager.

16 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

ZeX 4 vs 6 shouldn't make any difference as far as OCBP is concerned, where do you see OCBP say it cares about a particular skeleton version? I'm not finding it.

And what do you mean by you didn't get a FOMOD for BT3? You installed the mod but it didn't show a FOMOD installer menu? If so, there's something wrong with the file you downloaded or with your mod manager.

Its the label on the obcp file. I'm just going on any theory at this point. Should I try a fresh install of vortex as well? The bt3 file is straight from synth's page.

5 minutes ago, V-Sins said:

Its the label on the obcp file. I'm just going on any theory at this point.

Oh, got it, yes the filename is OCBP-2.2.5-ZeX4.zip but it works fine with ZeX skeletons newer than 4, just not older than that. I'm using it with ZeX 6, no problems.

5 minutes ago, V-Sins said:

Should I try a fresh install of vortex as well? The bt3 file is straight from synth's page.

I don't know that reinstalling the mod manager is necessarily going to help... you dragged the BT3-Jan2023.zip file from your Downloads folder to the drop target at the bottom of the Mods view, switched it to Enabled and no FOMOD installer menu appeared? Have you checked your antivirus/malware scanner to see if it maybe blocked reading something?

5 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Oh, got it, yes the filename is OCBP-2.2.5-ZeX4.zip but it works fine with ZeX skeletons newer than 4, just not older than that. I'm using it with ZeX 6, no problems.

I don't know that reinstalling the mod manager is necessarily going to help... you dragged the BT3-Jan2023.zip file from your Downloads folder to the drop target at the bottom of the Mods view, switched it to Enabled and no FOMOD installer menu appeared? Have you checked your antivirus/malware scanner to see if it maybe blocked reading something?

Well, I reinstalled vortex. Got a fomod for bt3 this time! I also got a fomod for zex for the first time. Didn't even know I was missing one. Loaded and made a character, like magic everything works now! Now to slowly rebuild the modlist. Thank you for the responses!