On 7/29/2023 at 1:32 PM, vaultbait said:

You'll need to read the descriptions of the mods you're using and the mods you're replacing them with, and actually understand what they're for and how they work. I don't think anyone's going to want to personally write you a primer on this topic, but if you have very specific questions you want to ask, or encounter challenges and can't figure out what's gone wrong after trying in earnest to solve those issues yourself, then people here (myself included) may find time to offer brief answers or suggestions.

Also, precision in your writing helps. For example, you refer to "OCP" which is not something I'm familiar with, but perhaps you really meant CBP, or OCBP (or possibly even OCBPC) which are body physics libraries you might be using one of. OCBP works well with Fusion Girl, and MTM has some OCBP presets for FG which may make it easier for you to find a behavior profile you like more quickly without having to fiddle with the configuration options yourself. (OCBPC is an OCBP replacement which adds collision physics, but can lead to some odd and unexpected interactions so better avoided until you've gotten comfortable with normal OCBP).

ok, yeah it was a typo I meant OCBP, sooo im using ocbp with other mod that's named "mtm - 3BBB - CBP - OCBP - OCBPC physics preset, (same before mentioned) collision preset" wanted to know if those worked for fusion girl n you say yes so i'll leave them but If I remember correctly I have to erase cbbe, skeletal adjustments and discret female skeleton right? and change all the cbbe clothing to ther FG counter parts obviously. TY for helping me cause I really want to change to FG.

Edit: also erase extended skeleton and female discret skeleton

Edited by adurvp28
forgot to mention some mods
30 minutes ago, adurvp28 said:

ok, yeah it was a typo I meant OCBP, sooo im using ocbp with other mod that's named "mtm - 3BBB - CBP - OCBP - OCBPC physics preset, (same before mentioned) collision preset" wanted to know if those worked for fusion girl n you say yes so i'll leave them but If I remember correctly I have to erase cbbe, skeletal adjustments and discret female skeleton right? and change all the cbbe clothing to ther FG counter parts obviously. TY for helping me cause I really want to change to FG.

Edit: also erase extended skeleton and female discret skeleton

MTM's presets do work, but you do nee to use the "3B" ones with modern versions of Fusion Girl (FG has 3-bone breast bounce a.k.a. "3BBB" inherently as part of the body). You don't actually need it though, if you're initially testing you might just start without it. FG comes with a default OCBP configuration already, MTM just gives you more options to coarsely pick how much "jiggle" you want without needing to fine-tune all the parameters yourself.

12 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

MTM's presets do work, but you do nee to use the "3B" ones with modern versions of Fusion Girl (FG has 3-bone breast bounce a.k.a. "3BBB" inherently as part of the body). You don't actually need it though, if you're initially testing you might just start without it. FG comes with a default OCBP configuration already, MTM just gives you more options to coarsely pick how much "jiggle" you want without needing to fine-tune all the parameters yourself.

ok but I read long time ago that the 3bbb mod affects AAF, doesn't it? if not I dowload that one to work with the othe 2? So I erase the cbbe and the before mentioned ones and put Fusion girl.

also was about to ask on another forum , do your conversion of devious devices must be used along with the rc8 full or just yours? separated the 1.3.4 version

2 hours ago, adurvp28 said:

ok but I read long time ago that the 3bbb mod affects AAF, doesn't it? if not I dowload that one to work with the othe 2? So I erase the cbbe and the before mentioned ones and put Fusion girl.

also was about to ask on another forum , do your conversion of devious devices must be used along with the rc8 full or just yours? separated the 1.3.4 version

Don't confuse the fact that there is a 3BBB variant of CBBE with the fact that FG has integrated 3BBB. Other than sharing some physics behaviors, there's nothing particularly related. When something "supports" current versions of Fusion Girl, that means it support's FG's integrated 3BBB implementation.

The FG conversion of Devious Devices I updated doesn't need RC8, it was merely designed to support RC8 (so includes the new items not present in 2.0). But I would still recommend DD RC8 instead of 2.0 because it comes with a lot of bug fixes and quality of life improvements.

On 8/2/2023 at 9:42 PM, vaultbait said:

Don't confuse the fact that there is a 3BBB variant of CBBE with the fact that FG has integrated 3BBB. Other than sharing some physics behaviors, there's nothing particularly related. When something "supports" current versions of Fusion Girl, that means it support's FG's integrated 3BBB implementation.

The FG conversion of Devious Devices I updated doesn't need RC8, it was merely designed to support RC8 (so includes the new items not present in 2.0). But I would still recommend DD RC8 instead of 2.0 because it comes with a lot of bug fixes and quality of life improvements.

Thanks, everything went ok at the end n now im using fusion girl, only problem im having are

1- as im using lazman HHS  the opened vault suit option one isn't done with HHS dont know why.....anyway, ill use the other one (half open)

2 the breasts of my character look wrinkled (I found someone with the same problem but lost the cooment on this thread or another so i couldn't find how to fix it).

15 minutes ago, adurvp28 said:

Thanks, everything went ok at the end n now im using fusion girl, only problem im having are

1- as im using lazman HHS  the opened vault suit option one isn't done with HHS dont know why.....anyway, ill use the other one (half open)

2 the breasts of my character look wrinkled (I found someone with the same problem but lost the cooment on this thread or another so i couldn't find how to fix it).

Wrinkled how? Have a screenshot or link to the other comment?

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Wrinkled how? Have a screenshot or link to the other comment?

nvm I found out is a problem with the lazman conversion of the outfits to FG as the legs problem too, the body by itself has no problems as I just tested the naked body.

but if anyone here comes with the same issue i'll leave a pic.

wrkld.png

Hello so I decided to remod fo4 from scratch and try to get all the aaf scenes and animations to work correctly so I downloaded FG and all its requirements and still can't get the morphs to work, in an aaf scene the genitals doesn't open at all. I Was wondering if anyone knew a solution or what might be the problem. ill send the load order down below> Or if anyone knows how to get CBBE body with morphs that allign properly that would be better hense I like the cbbe body better and never could get the animations to properly work. thank you.

\  0  0     Fallout4.esm
  1  1     DLCRobot.esm
  2  2     DLCworkshop01.esm
  3  3     DLCCoast.esm
  4  4     DLCworkshop02.esm
  5  5     DLCworkshop03.esm
  6  6     DLCNukaWorld.esm
  7  7     DLCUltraHighResolution.esm
  8  8     Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
  9  9     ArmorKeywords.esm
254 FE   0 BodyTalk3-RaiderNormalsFix.esl
 10  a     TortureDevices.esm
 11  b     behSlaveMarket.esm
254 FE   1 WashOutThatCum.esl
254 FE   2 Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
 12  c     Homemaker.esm
 13  d     CWSS Redux.esp
 14  e     AAF.esm
254 FE   3 AAFThemes.esl
 15  f     Devious Devices.esm
 16 10     FusionGirl.esp
254 FE   4 DiverseBodies.esp
254 FE   5 Patch AAF - DiverseBodies.esp
 17 11     THPoses.esp
 18 12     LewdTalks.esp
 19 13     HumanResources.esp
 20 14     BoundInPublic.esp
 21 15     Armorsmith Extended.esp
 22 16     Boston Devious Helper.esp
 23 17     RealHandcuffs.esp
254 FE   6 RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
254 FE   7 RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp
           RealHandcuffs_JB_Compatibility.esp
 24 18     CumOverlays.esp
 25 19     Render Tattoos.esp
254 FE   8 AAF_SCRS.esp
 26 1a     SexEd.esp
 27 1b     FPAttributes.esp
254 FE   9 ProvocativePerks.esp
 28 1c     DangerousNights.esp
 29 1d     Hospitality.esp
 30 1e     FP_SexualHarassment.esp
 31 1f     FPAttributesHUD.esp
 32 20     Commonwealth Captives.esp
 33 21     AAF_Spectators.esp
 34 22     AAF_SEU.esp
 35 23     ZaZOut4.esp
 36 24     AFVPurgatory.esp
 37 25     GetDirty.esp
254 FE   a AAF_Dirty_Sex.esp
 38 26     AAF_Violate.esp
254 FE   b AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
 39 27     Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
254 FE   c AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
 40 28     Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
 41 29     AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
 42 2a     BraveAnims.esp
254 FE   d BraveAnims_Fix.esp
 43 2b     Deathclaw_nude.esp
 44 2c     ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
 45 2d     AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
254 FE   e PenPos.esp
 46 2e     UAP Moans.esp
254 FE   f Zaz Particle Effects.esp
 47 2f     Custom Moans.esp
 48 30     SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
 49 31     rxl_bp70_animations.esp
254 FE  10 SnapdragonAnimations.esp
 50 32     RZSex.esp
 51 33     Atomic Lust.esp
 52 34     Prisoner Shackles.esp
254 FE  11 GetDirty_NoCleanlinessPatchForCWSS.esp
 53 35     AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
 54 36     Farelle_Animations.esp
 55 37     FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 56 38     Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp
 57 39     AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
 58 3a     AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
 59 3b     Mutated Lust.esp
 60 3c     AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
 61 3d     The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
 62 3e     LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
 63 3f     LooksMenu.esp
 64 40     Devious Devices Blindfold Effect Remover.esp
           LewdLoadScreen.esp

7 hours ago, XxlegendaryxX679 said:

I downloaded FG and all its requirements and still can't get the morphs to work, in an aaf scene the genitals doesn't open at all.

Are you certain the animations you tested are designed to open and close the mesh? Animations have to include movement for the "bones" associated with opening and closing, not all support it (and even within a particular animation pack the animator may have some older animations they created which didn't implement that support but then added it in newer animations they added).

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Are you certain the animations you tested are designed to open and close the mesh? Animations have to include movement for the "bones" associated with opening and closing, not all support it (and even within a particular animation pack the animator may have some older animations they created which didn't implement that support but then added it in newer animations they added).

Yeah i figured it out with the animations that were supposed to morph but now other animations don't even erect the male body like snapdragons, rzf4s, etc. while others do like leitos, bp70, etc. Would you know what would be the problem? Thanks again.

23 minutes ago, XxlegendaryxX679 said:

Yeah i figured it out with the animations that were supposed to morph but now other animations don't even erect the male body like snapdragons, rzf4s, etc. while others do like leitos, bp70, etc. Would you know what would be the problem? Thanks again.

Ended up also finding a way to fix that problem to just by installing a animation patch just one more thing to ask, is there a updated or new way to get leitos animations to work with bodytalk and fg, ik the animation was made way before the time but I figured maybe someone made or found out a way to get the morphs with these great animations.

29 minutes ago, XxlegendaryxX679 said:

is there a updated or new way to get leitos animations to work with bodytalk and fg, ik the animation was made way before the time but I figured maybe someone made or found out a way to get the morphs with these great animations.

A question better asked in the support topics for those mods, but the ones I believe fix Leito's pack are Ulfberto's UAP, Indarello's Patch for Animations, and Tentacus's Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix. Any one of those should do the trick.

More to the point, you may want to check out The Fucking Manual since it covers this topic and provides links to the various mods as well.

10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

A question better asked in the support topics for those mods, but the ones I believe fix Leito's pack are Ulfberto's UAP, Indarello's Patch for Animations, and Tentacus's Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix. Any one of those should do the trick.

More to the point, you may want to check out The Fucking Manual since it covers this topic and provides links to the various mods as well.

preciate it 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Toddi said:

yes, 8k, ghouls and old people.

Revisiting the FOMOD package in FusionGirl-0223.7z it looks like even the base module installs femalebody textures in Data\Textures\Actors\Character\BaseHumanFemale, so there should be something there regardless of which selections you made. Are the femalebody_(d,n,s).dds files present there in your game folder? Is it possible BodySlide is looking somewhere else for texture files?

32 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Revisiting the FOMOD package in FusionGirl-0223.7z it looks like even the base module installs femalebody textures in Data\Textures\Actors\Character\BaseHumanFemale, so there should be something there regardless of which selections you made. Are the femalebody_(d,n,s).dds files present there in your game folder? Is it possible BodySlide is looking somewhere else for texture files?

femalebody_(d,n,s).dds files are present.

i updated both BodySlide and Fusion Girl, but this does´t happen if i only update BodySlide,

i also tried external textures from 8KREAL~1.URL, didn´t change anything.

1 hour ago, Toddi said:

femalebody_(d,n,s).dds files are present.

i updated both BodySlide and Fusion Girl, but this does´t happen if i only update BodySlide,

i also tried external textures from 8KREAL~1.URL, didn´t change anything.

Strange. I use latest FG and BodySlide/Outfit Studio, have no problems with skin textures appearing in the preview window.

If you click the button in BodySlide to open the nude body in Outfit Studio do you see similar missing textures there?

Screen 00001.bmp

Yes, and i had that problem since i went from CBBE to Fusion Girl. on the last updates i could fix it by installing external textures, but that doesn´t work anymore.

It´s not that i don´t have Textures in Game, but my nude body messed up (the only thing i built in BodySlide since update)

nude

nude.jpg

nudesuite from TRS Outfit Mod

nudesuite from TRS Outfit Mod.jpg

must be something with BodySlide!

i didn´t update BodyTalk and its textures are gone as well.

Screen 00002.bmp

Edited by Toddi

I have an issue with building morphs in the body slide.  The body type that I make with the presets and sliders show up different in the game.  I make this hot athletic chic, then in the game her boobs and butt are maxed out as though she has the bimbo perk from the sex harassment mod.  She does not have the bimbo perk, I even disabled it before she could get it.  I removed the sex harassment mod but the condition remains.  When I build the body without build morphs, the boobs and butt are normal.  I had the family planning mod and related mods wasteland dairy wasteland offspring recently.  I uninstalled them with no issue before switching to fusion girl.  I was using CBBE but switched to fusion girl so that I could use its features.  I uninstalled CBBE and then installed fusion girl.  I even deleted all my saves and started a new game.  I would like to use the belly morphs from the sex attributes mod.  After a lot of sex or just sex with something large, she gets cumflation but it does not show up on the character.  It worked before I switched to fusion girl.  I like the feature of fusion girl where the pussy opens during sex in a somewhat realistic way.  I think it is better than animated fannies.  I want to be able to use morphs.  I wonder if I am going to have to completely reinstall the game and mods or just tweak or remove some ini files.

Edited by bholt917
Forgot the name of the mod
13 hours ago, bholt917 said:

I have an issue with building morphs in the body slide.  The body type that I make with the presets and sliders show up different in the game.  I make this hot athletic chic, then in the game her boobs and butt are maxed out as though she has the bimbo perk from the sex harassment mod.  She does not have the bimbo perk, I even disabled it before she could get it.  I removed the sex harassment mod but the condition remains.  When I build the body without build morphs, the boobs and butt are normal.  I had the family planning mod and related mods wasteland dairy wasteland offspring recently.  I uninstalled them with no issue before switching to fusion girl.  I was using CBBE but switched to fusion girl so that I could use its features.  I uninstalled CBBE and then installed fusion girl.  I even deleted all my saves and started a new game.  I would like to use the belly morphs from the sex attributes mod.  After a lot of sex or just sex with something large, she gets cumflation but it does not show up on the character.  It worked before I switched to fusion girl.  I like the feature of fusion girl where the pussy opens during sex in a somewhat realistic way.  I think it is better than animated fannies.  I want to be able to use morphs.  I wonder if I am going to have to completely reinstall the game and mods or just tweak or remove some ini files.

You can use the HBD_MorphDebug tool to check what in-game morphs have been applied to the character, and reset them if they're leftovers from a feature of some mod you've turned off or uninstalled.