• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Nam An said:

do we have companion conversion ? may companion in nexus use cbbe body

Which companion? Usually it's their clothes that need converting, unless they use unique body meshes or textures which may also need converting.

Anyway, the conversions topic I linked in my earlier reply to you is a better place to ask. A lot more people who are likely to know the answer pay attention there.

27 minutes ago, Nam An said:

That's a fairly exotic companion mod: it has a unique body mesh, skeleton, and skin textures which would need converting/replacing. It basically comes with a custom body, so it's not even clear what "converting" it to FG would mean in this case.

I am not aware of any FG conversions of that mod specifically, but again you're better off asking in the conversions topic rather than the FG mod support topic.

8 hours ago, Nam An said:

anyone know some good preset bodyslide for FG ? type in nexus only show a little preset, but some have too big chest, some have very small chest ,

I use the Zero Sliders preset to build everything, and then rely on LooksMenu's BodyGen feature to randomize NPC body shapes so they don't all look identical.

I am having a strange issue regarding Military uniforms and fatigues, it seems like they don't morph the chest armor correctly. I am using the latest FG and the Uniform is from base game, the uniform in question is the Military Uniform(both clean and dirty) and military fatigues.

image.png.69ccfd35ab31dc6b05d95ceb63d0eb59.png

Can observe here, the armor doesn't scale properly for some reason.

image.png.5db7a624d120449dd10b77ccde5d763d.png

Doesn't happen to just combat armor, other chestpiece also exibit the same issue.

image.png.89c7217f8c4a67732b72fe795d65eac9.png

As you can see, other outfit works fine

How do you build outfits for FG? I'm trying to understand how can I build outfits with another preset, where breasts is pushup. It's not working for me, maybe I'm doing something wrong. At first I'm making first two steps for nude body - first with zeroed sliders, second with my preset. Then I want to change character look in outfits - I created second preset for clothing, where I changed breast sliders. I'm  batch building outfits with this preset, but mostly there are lot of outfits, where meshes is dissappearing. I just can't get into it...Tried several ways, no luck.

There is an issue with Fusion girl when it comes to the skinning of the armpit. 
I actually fixed it with outfit studio, without having any experience with skinning. 
But I did it by making the whole area red, and connected to only one bone. 
You guys can easily do it much better, and perhaps fix this in an upcomming update? 

P.S Before photo is the one without sombrero, and the after is the one with a sombrero. 

4.JPG

2.JPG

5.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to say thank you for making such incredible body replacement mod. I tried using the popular CBBE one on Nexus, and the Atomic Beauty one as well. But ran into constant issues with both. Fusion Girl has worked flawlessly since I installed it, and as someone pretty new to modding my games, your instructions, and requirements for installation were easy to understand and follow. It also helped me get more familiar with using the bodyslider app to customize my characters appearance. Thanks to your mod it really helped me build my confidence to add more mods from Lovelabs. I had a always used Nexus because it was just familiar, but I have found that the mods here have just added an element of immersion, and realism to the game I wish I could've found on Nexus. So once again thank you for this incredible mod, and thank you for sharing it.    

On 12/12/2023 at 9:46 PM, Modtester 111 said:

There is an issue with Fusion girl when it comes to the skinning of the armpit. 
I actually fixed it with outfit studio, without having any experience with skinning. 
You guys can easily do it much better, and perhaps fix this in an upcomming update? 

P.S Before photo is the one without sombrero, and the after is the one with a sombrero. 

4.JPG

2.JPG

5.JPG

I can confirm that there's something wrong with the rigging of fusion girl, these issues might seem minor in some cases, but animations can really make the problems stand out.

image.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

I have an issue mentiond in a topic here: 

I figured out it's (probably) linked to this mod, by disableing most of the mods.

The only left in is Zaz Skeleton, Fusion Girl (ofc), Looksmenu, F4SE and Unoffical Patch

I tried searching the internet, but didn't find anyone with the same issue... 

Any idea?

Hope anyone can help me here, I've an issue that I can't fix.

The thing is that while using Fusion girl with OCBPC the breasts of my character look flattened and I don't know why or how to get it to work "correctly"

ScreenShot2.png.d41cc770686e4a335f1d1462dc64fb57.png

14 hours ago, adurvp28 said:

The thing is that while using Fusion girl with OCBPC the breasts of my character look flattened and I don't know why or how to get it to work "correctly"

I'm not sure why it happens, but my character's breasts will change their slope here and there.  There are sliders which can be used to correct this, but even after correction, sometimes they just want to reach for her knees.  I'm using a "soft" setting on OCBPC because I like the bounce, which might exasperate the problem.

Thing I've seen affect this are mods like "Sexual Harrassment" and "Family Planning Redux" when they utilize functions which increases breast size.  Granted, larger breasts will tend to droop more, but sometimes it looks like your picture and I'm sorry, but my character isn't 90 years old.

14 hours ago, adurvp28 said:

It's likely body physics causing this. The game engine's physics implementation is tied to your framerate, so if your framerate is unsteady it can have trouble figuring out how much gravity to simulate pulling on things (including breasts). This leads to a "pancake tits" or "granny boobs" effect which comes and goes, but gets particularly bad when you're in an area that's causing a lot of load on your system (e.g. downtown Boston). If your framerate's a solid 60fps at the time the actor's 3D loads in, then it's less likely that this is the cause, though.

On 1/13/2024 at 4:24 PM, Davesco said:

I have an issue mentiond in a topic here: 

I figured out it's (probably) linked to this mod, by disableing most of the mods.

The only left in is Zaz Skeleton, Fusion Girl (ofc), Looksmenu, F4SE and Unoffical Patch

I tried searching the internet, but didn't find anyone with the same issue... 

Any idea?

Your original topic already has some good advice in it. I'm going to agree with what's posted there, that face textures and tintmasks are the usual culprits for what you're observing. Have you tried removing all blemishes, face paint and makeup to rule out a tintmask issue? How about completely changing faces? Installing a different face texture replacer?

Have you tried removing all blemishes, face paint and makeup to rule out a tintmask issue?

Maybe it's a stupid question, but you mean in the lookmenu or in files?

If the firts, then it's a strange situation, because they spawn with these, but when I go into looksmenu, then extras, nothing is equipped, even the "Remove all" option is grayed out.

I installed Valkyr's face to test but it didn't changed the situation.

And if I try to change the face preset, not the looksmenu one (with R, the mooded ones), but the default one with A or D, then leaving the editor, the body's color changes to the face's color. (Not like in the original topic, where the face color changed to the body color)

1 hour ago, Davesco said:

Maybe it's a stupid question, but you mean in the lookmenu or in files?

If the firts, then it's a strange situation, because they spawn with these, but when I go into looksmenu, then extras, nothing is equipped, even the "Remove all" option is grayed out.

I installed Valkyr's face to test but it didn't changed the situation.

And if I try to change the face preset, not the looksmenu one (with R, the mooded ones), but the default one with A or D, then leaving the editor, the body's color changes to the face's color. (Not like in the original topic, where the face color changed to the body color)

Yeah, undoing them in LooksMenu. One thing you might try, if you're comfortable editing JSON files in a text editor, is to save a "LooksMenu preset" of your character, open that in a text editor and remove all the tintmasks, save the file, load that same preset in LooksMenu again, and see what happens. I've used that trick in the past to "clean" face presets that came with invalid references to random makeup and tattoo mods.

Alternatively, you could use Face Ripper to put the player's face from a game save into a plugin, then edit that in the Creation Kit and put it back into a copy of the save or replace one of the game's basic face presets with it.

11 hours ago, vaultbait said:

It's likely body physics causing this. The game engine's physics implementation is tied to your framerate, so if your framerate is unsteady it can have trouble figuring out how much gravity to simulate pulling on things (including breasts). This leads to a "pancake tits" or "granny boobs" effect which comes and goes, but gets particularly bad when you're in an area that's causing a lot of load on your system (e.g. downtown Boston). If your framerate's a solid 60fps at the time the actor's 3D loads in, then it's less likely that this is the cause, though.

ok, I downloaded a mod that allows me to put a limit on FPS to see if it works, do I lock it on 60fps to see if it helps?

edit: I locked the fps on 60 , free, exteriors n interiors, games looks more stable but breasts still look like a granny's

Edited by adurvp28
On 12/13/2023 at 11:46 AM, Modtester 111 said:

Could you upload the file here?

9 hours ago, adurvp28 said:

ok, I downloaded a mod that allows me to put a limit on FPS to see if it works, do I lock it on 60fps to see if it helps?

edit: I locked the fps on 60 , free, exteriors n interiors, games looks more stable but breasts still look like a granny's

Have you tried using OCBP instead of OCBPC (the additional collision spheres calculations can contribute to the problem, depending on what size spheres you choose)? Also do you see the same behavior regardless of whether the actor is clothed or naked? Is it only affecting the player character, or also female NPCs?

need help

Outfits work fine and are my preset and fusion girl but no matter what I've done when I take off my clothes its the default outfit and body type.

I have the requirements, bodyslide output mod, bodyslide outputs to this mod, etc. Wondering if anyone knows a fix