14 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Ā 

Have you tried using OCBP instead of OCBPC (the additional collision spheres calculations can contribute to the problem, depending on what size spheres you choose)? Also do you see the same behavior regardless of whether the actor is clothed or naked? Is it only affecting the player character, or also female NPCs?

Yeah it's the same with clothes that naked, I triedĀ  with OCBP and saw a little improvement, had to change from normal moving to firm because due to that; the breasts were jumping like crazy once per second, on closed spaces with firm build the breasts kinda keep on shape a little but if I start moving around they return to a flattened way, really don't know how i fixed it once before i'm lost (don't know if an older version of zaz extended would also help)

Some questions about FG body texture + face. I want to install 8k body texture for FG but I know about that shitty black face when body texture does not match with face texture. Is there any solution for this? At the moment using FSM body texture with vanilla face.Ā 

13 hours ago, bruhmoment870 said:

need help

Outfits work fine and are my preset and fusion girl but no matter what I've done when I take off my clothes its the default outfit and body type.

I have the requirements, bodyslide output mod, bodyslide outputs to this mod, etc. Wondering if anyone knows a fix

Just making sure this gets seen on the new page and doesn't get missed

3 hours ago, bruhmoment870 said:

Just making sure this gets seen on the new page and doesn't get missed

I'm anything but a bodyslide expert, but it sounds to me that you didn't build the body itself, by itself.Ā  Although, it seems like you'd need to do that to get the outfits changed.Ā  Maybe the body didn't save?Ā  Check your bodyslide changes file for the body.

Ā 

18 hours ago, bruhmoment870 said:

need help

Outfits work fine and are my preset and fusion girl but no matter what I've done when I take off my clothes its the default outfit and body type.

I have the requirements, bodyslide output mod, bodyslide outputs to this mod, etc. Wondering if anyone knows a fix

Ā 

Make sure you build the Fusion Girl nude body in BodySlide. The pre-built body included in the mod has problems, last I checked, but if you rebuild with BodySlide it works fine.

15 hours ago, adurvp28 said:

the breasts were jumping like crazy once per second

Ā 

This one is absolutely framerate-related. Every time your framerate crosses the 60fps boundary, the game engine sees a physics event and your breasts will bounce. Limiting your framerate to prevent it from exceeding 60fps normally solves it.

11 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Ā 

Make sure you build the Fusion Girl nude body in BodySlide. The pre-built body included in the mod has problems, last I checked, but if you rebuild with BodySlide it works fine.

image.png.8dacac5700c52ff3208d713030cf64d9.png
It's supposed to look like this right? Just click build? I've done this, unless i've done it wrong.

3 minutes ago, bruhmoment870 said:

image.png.8dacac5700c52ff3208d713030cf64d9.png
It's supposed to look like this right? Just click build? I've done this, unless i've done it wrong.

Ā 

Yes, exactly. I usually use the zero-sliders preset though. It's what the clothes are pre-built with, but I also batch build mod replacers for those anyway (Graf's CCO, Ghaan's, Lazman's...).

Edited by vaultbait
11 minutes ago, bruhmoment870 said:

they're still not nude

Ā 

Oh, when you said "I take off my clothes its the default outfit and body type" I thought you meant "default shape" not "default texture (including underwear)". In that case, are you sure you're not using some other mod like Unique Player that changes the path to the body textures?

25 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Ā 

Oh, when you said "I take off my clothes its the default outfit and body type" I thought you meant "default shape" not "default texture (including underwear)". In that case, are you sure you're not using some other mod like Unique Player that changes the path to the body textures?

I'm pretty sure I don't
I thought it was MCG at first since the compatibility patches had plugins for unique player mods but I disabled them and it doesn't change anything

56 minutes ago, bruhmoment870 said:

I'm pretty sure I don't
I thought it was MCG at first since the compatibility patches had plugins for unique player mods but I disabled them and it doesn't change anything

Ā 

You installed FG with a modern mod manager that supports FOMOD packahes. and got a menu at install time letting you select skin textures, right? Did you choose to install the ones provided? Or were you planning to use a different FG-compatible skin replacer mod?

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Ā 

You installed FG with a modern mod manager that supports FOMOD packahes. and got a menu at install time letting you select skin textures, right? Did you choose to install the ones provided? Or were you planning to use a different FG-compatible skin replacer mod?

somewhere along the way I fucked up the process or there's a mod overwriting something, either way I opened up a new profile with only looks menu and the required mods for fusion girl, and I had the nude body. Thanks for the help working through what I could have done wrong!

8 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Ā 

This one is absolutely framerate-related. Every time your framerate crosses the 60fps boundary, the game engine sees a physics event and your breasts will bounce. Limiting your framerate to prevent it from exceeding 60fps normally solves it.

yeah I downloaded a mod that allows to limit fps so I limited them to 60, don't know if I should lower it more

14 hours ago, adurvp28 said:

yeah I downloaded a mod that allows to limit fps so I limited them to 60, don't know if I should lower it more

Ā 

Try capping it at 59.9fps, I've noticed for example that ENB will allow framerate to slightly exceed 60fps when told to limit to 60, but 59.9 keeps it from crossing that threshold and generating spurious physics events.

On 1/18/2024 at 1:38 PM, vaultbait said:

Ā 

Try capping it at 59.9fps, I've noticed for example that ENB will allow framerate to slightly exceed 60fps when told to limit to 60, but 59.9 keeps it from crossing that threshold and generating spurious physics events.

I tried capping it to lower fps 50,45 and on 30 it was more stable but still they mostly looked flatted so I opted to disable movement,maybe getting a good graphics card or smth will help in a near future

Still having issues regarding vanilla Military/Army Fatigues, I think I can pinpoint the problem, but I do not know how to solve it

image.png.6d6fd83a2d8399186250d566752361a4.png

Even with clothing with no underarmor support by default, the armor doesn't morph badly, just bad clipping as expected.

image.png.88689c3c6ffd1cb32f7e18b0a2696a56.png

Ā 

But with with Army/Military fatigues, they morphed rather strangely

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2023 at 11:30 AM, sen4mi said:

I can confirm that there's something wrong with the rigging of fusion girl, these issues might seem minor in some cases, but animations can really make the problems stand out.

Ā 

image.jpeg

Ā 

Ā 

Have you tried adjusting the "Armpit Adjustment" slider? A post suggested elsewhere not leaving it lower than 30% in most cases.

8 hours ago, gegging said:

Have you tried adjusting the "Armpit Adjustment" slider? A post suggested elsewhere not leaving it lower than 30% in most cases.

Armpit adjustment is set to 29%

Ā 

Is there a complete list of slider recommendations to follow for FG?

I don't think there is.

Best option is to test them on a nude body then adjust if it looks weird before batch building.

The armpits~ribs have had rigging issues for a while.

I tried hours monkeying around in OS to fix it, but it is beyond my skills.

On 1/27/2024 at 3:54 PM, DasKebab said:

Still having issues regarding vanilla Military/Army Fatigues, I think I can pinpoint the problem, but I do not know how to solve it

image.png.6d6fd83a2d8399186250d566752361a4.png

Even with clothing with no underarmor support by default, the armor doesn't morph badly, just bad clipping as expected.

image.png.88689c3c6ffd1cb32f7e18b0a2696a56.png

Ā 

But with with Army/Military fatigues, they morphed rather strangely

Have you tried checking for bad bones in OutfitStudio.

Or maybe it is cbp(c) weirdness.

• 3 weeks later...