On 8/4/2021 at 12:50 PM, misha553 said:

Yes im not playing an old save, just starting new games and speeding it up with "start me up". I choose going to diamond city and go see Piper and Cricket for example to test my changes but nothing happen. I even try to save, exit and reload in case the changes need to take effect in that way.

What i notice thought is that they get breast and butt changes but only that not shape i give them  its really weird its like something overwrites my changes but i have done a mods purge and im just testing this with only the required mods. Not even PC retains the same shape everytime i load its gets a different one.

I just have buffout, start me up, bodyslide, Looksmenu, ZaZ eskeleton, and FG1.80. So i think theres nothing that can be doing conflicts.

Im really clueless at this point of why it doesn't work. Same method for CBBE works but for FG it just don't.

I will leave here all the steps i make again if someone notice an error but i think im doing it correctly:

1. I batchbuild with morphs everything in bodyslide with Zeroed FG sliders
  2. I make the morphs.ini and templates.ini with my 5 presets done in FG with a helpful tool that i found browsing the internet, its a .bat that use python and automatically creates boths .ini with my presets and creates the templates also.
  3. I tweak and customize the morphs.ini with my desired body choices for Nps and PC like this:
  4.   Reveal hidden contents

All|Female|HumanRace=MB Loli|MB Perfect|MB Slim|MB Curvy|MB Fit
    All|Female|GhoulRace=MB Slim|MB Loli
    #solesurvivor
    Fallout4.esm|7=MB Curvy
    #PIPER
    Fallout4.esm|2F1E=MB Curvy
    #CAIT
    Fallout4.esm|79249=MB Fit
    #Curie
    Fallout4.esm|27686=MB Perfect
    #Ellie
    Fallout4.esm|222a2=MB Loli
    #Farhenhiet
    Fallout4.esm|22616=MB Fit
    #Magnolia
    Fallout4.esm|2268a=MB Curvy
    #Scribe Haylen
    Fallout4.esm|5DE3F=MB Slim
    #Glory
    Fallout4.esm|45ACF=MB Fit
    #Kasumi
    DLCCoast.esm|03003ECA=MB Slim
    #Marcy long
    Fallout4.esm|19FDC=MB Slim
    #Geneva
    Fallout4.esm|2F0A=MB Curvy
    #Scarlett
    Fallout4.esm|4B240=MB Slim
    #Irma
    Fallout4.esm|228A5=MB Curvy
    #Tina De Luca
    Fallout4.esm|2A82A=MB Perfect
    #Proctor Ingram
    Fallout4.esm|642B5=MB Fit
    #Rowdy
    Fallout4.esm|1DB56=MB Slim
    #Eve
    Fallout4.esm|1128A4=MB Curvy
    #Lucy Abernathy
    Fallout4.esm|6B4D2=MB Loli
    #Professor Scara
    Fallout4.esm|B2FC7=MB Curvy
    #Darcy Pembroke
    Fallout4.esm|2F18=MB Slim
    #Katy Pinn
    Fallout4.esm|2A827=MB Curvy
    #Trashcan Carla
    Fallout4.esm|DC936=MB Slim
    #Cricket
    Fallout4.sm|12FCCE=MB Curvy
    #Trader Rylee
    Fallout4.esm|3EFF2=MB Slim
    #Anne Hargraves
    Fallout4.esm|36D6F=MB Slim
    #Janey Warwick
    Fallout4.esm|3F235=MB Slim
    #Desdemona
    Fallout4.esm|45AD1=MB Curvy
    #Boxer
    DLCCoast.esm|03020405=MB Curvy
    #The Mariner
    DLCCoast.esm|03005C91=MB Slim
    #Chase
    DLCCoast.esm|0300463A=MB Perfect
    #Sister Mai
    DLCCoast.esm|0300446D=MB Curvy
    #Mags Black
    DLCNukaWorld.esm|0600DEB=MB Fit
    #Sierra Petrovita
    DLCNukaWorld.esm|06013A50=CMB Perfect

5. Then i proceed to copy the modified morphs.ini and the generated templates to the folder steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\bodygen\fallout4.esm
  6. And I start the game and test it out to find it doesnt work...

This same method with the corresponding changes of course works fine for CBBE but for FG it doesn't sadly. So either FG requires a different method im missing, or it doesn't work properly and I don't really want to change to CBBE since FG is superior in many ways and it doesn't require a lot of fixes like CBBE but this issue is really annoying.

Did you ever find a solution? I'm having the same issue.

4 hours ago, TacoBellSux said:

Did you ever find a solution? I'm having the same issue.

One critical detail that post leaves out is the contents of the templates.ini file. If it contains sliders which aren't appropriate for your version of FG then those templates may get skipped. It's also a good idea to check your F4SE\f4ee.log file (wherever F4SE's logging is set up, probably somewhere like Mu Games\fallout4). There should be lines for BodyGenInterface at startup when it's loading the templates, where you'll see a loaded template count and potentially errors if it can't understand/use them.

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

One critical detail that post leaves out is the contents of the templates.ini file. If it contains sliders which aren't appropriate for your version of FG then those templates may get skipped. It's also a good idea to check your F4SE\f4ee.log file (wherever F4SE's logging is set up, probably somewhere like Mu Games\fallout4). There should be lines for BodyGenInterface at startup when it's loading the templates, where you'll see a loaded template count and potentially errors if it can't understand/use them.

I've been having the exact same issue as these two, after reading this I had a look at the logs and I noticed that AAF couldn't seem to find the zeroed slider template. Bear in mind that I'm a complete layman at this stuff and assume this solution is basically just me bashing way through the problem to get the solution but I just copypasted my morph and template ini's that I put in the fallout4.esm folder and put them in the AAF.esm folder. This seems to have fixed it. Haven't tried any animations yet so can't say if this'll cause any further issues.

EDIT: I am also using a tweaked version of JB2SB to create my morph/template ini's to use in the BodyGen folders. I don't know if using that Python solution is also an issue.

Edited by helterskelter101

Spoke too soon. Tried it again with the default morph/template ini's included with the fusion girl installation and it stopped working again. Tried it with the ini's that made it work in the first place and have so far been unable to recreate the success.

As an aside, here's the log that comes up when I try to use the default ini's that come with the fusion girl install. Seems the game really does not like the Zeroed Fusion Sliders

f4ee.log

I'm sorry for triple posting for the sake of solving an incredibly niche issue, but I think I've zeroed it down to two maybe-maybe-not mutual issues: The bodygen presets provided by the latest version (specifically the inclusion of zeroed bodyslides in the morph.ini's) of Fusion Girl don't seem to work properly for me, and/or Mod Organizer 2 isn't playing nicely with Looksmenu. I've managed to jury rig what I hope to be the solution together: Create a new set of ini's for morphs and templates using JB2SB. Overwrite all the folders in the Fusion Girl bodygen folder in MO2 (double check and make sure none of the morphs in any of the folders have the zeroed slider in them, means if you're playing as a lady you won't spawn with a zeroed slider but that's nothing some looksmenu modifications won't fix), manually install Looksmenu in the data folder of your Fallout 4 install, create the bodygen path for this (F4SE/Plugins/F4EE/BodyGen), and then paste all the .esm folders in your Fusion Girl BodyGen folder in to that.

I'm not sure yet if this'll work 100% but so far this has successfully stopped everyone in the game looking like skeletor and there is variation to body types, which is a start.

Edited by helterskelter101

Thanks great mod. Works fine for me including bodygen but already placed dead female bodies with clothes are invisible for me, only extremities are visible.

I have the same problem with males when i use Atomic muscle mod for males with the bodygen option. Other than that bodygen works in both mods.

Just wanted to ask if there is something obvious i am missing before i try to fix it myself.

Edited by LordNippes
2 minutes ago, LordNippes said:

Thanks great mod. Works fine for me including bodygen but already placed dead female bodies with clothes are invisible for me, only extremities are visible.

I have the same problem with males when i use Atomic muscle mod for males with the bodygen option. Other than that bodygen works in both mods.

Just wanted to ask if there is something obvious i am missing before i try to fix it myself.

You can force specific corpse IDs to a zeroed BodyGen template for their race/gender and that will eliminate the problem for them, individually. I embarked on an effort to do just that, but quickly discovered that there are hundreds upon hundreds of such "loot_corpse" NPCs in the base game and DLCs, not to mention many more which your preferred mods might add. It's a daunting task and the resulting morphs.ini file would be a massive, unmaintainable mess.

Some of the digging around I did indicated that it has to do with whether the morphs are applied before or after their clothing is equipped on them. As far as I can tell, it's a BodyGen (LooksMenu) problem, not a problem for a specific body replacer, so any proper fix will almost certainly need to be incorporated into BodyGen itself. Unfortunately, the mod sees infrequent fixes even for significant bugs, and hasn't been updated in roughly 1.5 years, so I doubt such a solution is on the horizon.

Because the problem happens inconsistently, and sometimes I do manage to get interestingly morphed corpses anyway rather than invisible bodies, and because interacting with their equipped items tends to undo the glitch, I gave up trying to build a workaround and decided I could live with it.

Hi all, I just finished switching from cbbe to Fusion Girl v1.86, I uninstalled all the cbbe files before installing the Fusion Girl file including, the non body gen looks menu patch, and several compatible outfits+some self made conversions, I then made a pre set and batch built all with BodySlide, the body and physics work/look correct in game, but when I started a new game and was in character creation, the body and clothing on the female only are distorted(pics below)until I exit character creation, there is also distortion, to a lesser degree, in the second menu leaving the vault.   I checked the mesh folders etc, and can't find any thing, has any one experienced this? and if so, is there a fix? 

Edit: nvm found the answer on the discord channel in mod help FAQ, posted fix is to disable obcp physics until you exit the vault

Edit 2: above did not work for me, I explain this in line 2 below

Final Edit: While further testing this further, I didn't find a fix, but I discovered some info that may be helpful if you are experiencing this bug, that I'm going to share has a workaround.

1. This bug is not actually game breaking, and I'll try to briefly explain this in the steps below

2. I made an error when attempting to disable the physics, I removed the dll but neglected the script and ini files, this did disable the physics, but left the collisions active, and the collisions are the cause of the problem, this is the "correct/recomended " way to work around the issue, it can be a pain in the ass(depending on which mod manager you use) and(bear with me here) is not really necessary.

The work around: Optional(will make this a lot easier) load an existing save outside vault 111, console slm 14 and set up your character(face, hair, body, tattoos, etc) the way you want it for the new playthrough and save has a preset, looks menu will save everything(body, make up, tattoos, etc) in the preset. at this point I strongly suggest using fallouts' menu to delete all existing saves(make a backup if can't part with them)

1. start a new game leaving the physics installed. (I start my game with 270+ mods installed, with no issues, follow mod author instruction here, if the instructions say "don't install until after you have left the vault" follow them lol)

2. After the cut scene, you will load into the character creation menu with Nate has the active, swap to Nora(change the sex), there will be body stretching, ignore it, open the presets menu, and if you did the optional step above, apply the preset, and exit the cc menu. at this point the body will return to normal, and you simply play through the rest of the starting quest normally, the exit cc menu can be safely used for any last second changes, or slm 14 after leaving the vault. I suggest saving and reloading your game after exiting the vault 

2b. if you chose not to do the optional step above, you will be following the same instructions has above, but you will be making your adjustments, either in the exit cc menu, or preferably using the slm 14 console command at any time after leaving the vault.  

Hope this helps anyone experiencing this issue, there is more to this obviously, but I omitted a lot of the technical details for the sake of simplicity, and I really hate typing. pm with questions but please be patient, I don't respond well to ass hole lol

At this time, this is a known issue with the 3BBB versions of Fusion Girl, and is listed in the mod help FAQ on the authors' discord channel (link in the mod description), where it is noted has unfixable (workaround only)  

Spoiler

20220125180238_1.jpg

Spoiler

20220125220846_1.jpg

Edited by Dragonjoe69
I take the 5th lol

I have a problem with my BodyMorphs. The Ingame Sliders don't change anything, even though I have the .TRI Files created.

€dit: Figured it out. I used Magnum Opus Modpack and that had CBBE activated, which I did not realize. Works now.

Edited by Andarus
On 1/26/2022 at 5:02 PM, Dragonjoe69 said:

Hi all, I just finished switching from cbbe to Fusion Girl v1.86, I uninstalled all the cbbe files before installing the Fusion Girl file including, the non body gen looks menu patch, and several compatible outfits+some self made conversions, I then made a pre set and batch built all with BodySlide, the body and physics work/look correct in game, but when I started a new game and was in character creation, the body and clothing on the female only are distorted(pics below)until I exit character creation, there is also distortion, to a lesser degree, in the second menu leaving the vault.   I checked the mesh folders etc, and can't find any thing, has any one experienced this? and if so, is there a fix? 

Edit: nvm found the answer on the discord channel in mod help FAQ, posted fix is to disable obcp physics until you exit the vault

2nd Edit: Not fixed at all, even with physics disabled has suggested by the discord post, any other suggestions?

20220125180238_1.jpg

20220125220846_1.jpg

I have only ever seen this happen in Skyrim and in that instance it was a skeleton issue. Might be worth checking that nothing is overwriting your skeleton if only to eliminiate that issue from your enquiries. 

4 hours ago, Teddar said:

I have only ever seen this happen in Skyrim and in that instance it was a skeleton issue. Might be worth checking that nothing is overwriting your skeleton if only to eliminiate that issue from your enquiries. 

A good suggestion yes and something to always be mindful of, though it's also generally recommended that for best results you not activate any mods until exiting Vault 111 as there are a lot which don't handle pre-war or pre-vault-exit scenarios. In the case of body physics, you'll often get bizarre results like what's displayed in that screenshot during the initial character creation.

Personally, I purge all mods and make a "speed run" up to the point where I've picked up the Pip-Boy for the first time and triggered the vault door interface (because I use Pip-Pad which insists in its documentation it not be enabled prior to that point). I reuse that unmodded save as my starting point any time I need to redo my mod configs. That way I still get the opportunity to reset the character's name and stats before proceeding.

1 hour ago, Arnab1995 said:

Boobs jiggle even when idle doing nothing. I m using ocbpc for Zex and MTM ocbpc preset

It's almost certainly due to having an unsteady framerate. If you read articles on body physics for Fallout 4, they'll recommend you cap your framerate at 60 or 59FPS and also tell you to make sure you're getting sufficient performance that the framerate won't dip below that.

On 2/9/2022 at 2:21 PM, astor said:

How would i change the default footsteps sound?  I'd like the footsteps sounds from Barefoot Extended to play when not wearing armor or shoes (or whatever slot that is).

how did you get the bare foot system to worfk? I got it right the first time, but had to rebuild my file structure and I'll be buggered if I can get it working again

10 hours ago, Aleksi said:

how did you get the bare foot system to worfk? I got it right the first time, but had to rebuild my file structure and I'll be buggered if I can get it working again

I use TRS, EasyGirl, VTAW and other such armors that come in pieces, so i can run around without shoes if i so desire.  However, regardless of going shoeless, or wearing no armor at all, the footsteps are the default thudding boots.  

6 hours ago, Apap said:

Hi, does anybody know where I can find a HighHeels fusion girl reference body? 

Can you explain what that sequence of words means to you? The default body reference meshes which come with Fusion Girl have a "high heels" slider already which you can set to whatever value you like (and you can manually set values higher than the end of the slider by typing them, which I've sometimes had to do for ballet-heel footwear).

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Can you explain what that sequence of words means to you? The default body reference meshes which come with Fusion Girl have a "high heels" slider already which you can set to whatever value you like (and you can manually set values higher than the end of the slider by typing them, which I've sometimes had to do for ballet-heel footwear).

I meant a body reference you can import to bodyslide if you want to convert an outfit to fusion girl and make it continue working in high heel system. 

I'm not that savvy with outfit converting so I was looking for some sort of a guide and found one made by erri120. There it was mentioned that you should import ZeX‐FusionGirl‐HighHeels body as reference if you're converting stuff that uses HH. The guide is quite old so I guess that part may be outdated.

How does the slider work? Should I set the 'base shape' once I match the feet with the shape of the shoe with it? I assume otherwise you won't see proper foot alignment in bodyslide after saving the conversion?

22 hours ago, Apap said:

Should I set the 'base shape' once I match the feet with the shape of the shoe with it? I assume otherwise you won't see proper foot alignment in bodyslide after saving the conversion?

Yes, or you can set the default value for the slider in Outfit Studio by editing that slider's properties. I've seen some folks do the former, I tend to do the latter, but I'm not sure if one is more correct than the other.

52 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Yes, or you can set the default value for the slider in Outfit Studio by editing that slider's properties. I've seen some folks do the former, I tend to do the latter, but I'm not sure if one is more correct than the other.

I guess it may depend whether the outfits you're converting have different heel heights. Either way I now have something to work with - thanks for the tips !

48 minutes ago, Apap said:

I guess it may depend whether the outfits you're converting have different heel heights. Either way I now have something to work with - thanks for the tips !

Yes, in my case I've only done heel conversions for use with HHS, where the heel height is provided in an accompanying TXT file the mod reads in at start.

12 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Yes, in my case I've only done heel conversions for use with HHS, where the heel height is provided in an accompanying TXT file the mod reads in at start.

On a different note, how do you deal with hands during converting? I'm currently working on a costume with gloves attached to the sleeves. The conversion body reference does not have hands so I can't use it to conform sliders/ attach bone weights to the hands part and I don't think there is a separate reference for hands I can import for that purpose.

Spoiler

image.png.434b919760e3fa451cc2aeba7a92ec82.png